Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI  (Read 192957 times)
DarkWolf

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:19:13 AM

I like the fact that 50% of the on sale coins on comfort are 50x their original value now. From 0.00000001 to 0.0000005 now.  Cheesy

Oh yes, I'd also like to let the community know that I've started work on the app now. It would be nice to have two original pictures for the app, one for the front screen and one for the stealth screen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:15:41 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 04:02:32 AM by raganius

I like the fact that 50% of the on sale coins on comfort are 50x their original value now. From 0.00000001 to 0.0000005 now.  Cheesy
(...)

Also, at AllCrypt, there are no more cheap ANIs offer Wink
raganius

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

(...)
Oh yes, I'd also like to let the community know that I've started work on the app now. It would be nice to have two original pictures for the app, one for the front screen and one for the stealth screen.

Great, DarkWolf! (I have just sent you a PM about this idea)

So, my friends, I hope some of you are talented drawing artists! We need suggestions of drawings for the cover pics. It would be nice if we had a drawing contest for the community talented users to create our hentai mascot!

The artists among us, please, share your ideas Cheesy
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:20:33 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 01:46:32 AM by (oYo)

thnx for good work. Im already dreaming with animecoin wallet in my phone

Lets go to the moon! I want eat sushi and pay with ANIs!!

There is a nice buffet restaurant called The Dragon Pearl down the road from me. Not only do they have a huge variety of Chinese food, but they even have sushi too! Paying in ANI would be so amazing!

(...)

So, my friends, I hope some of you are talented drawing artists! We need suggestions of drawings for the cover pics. It would be nice if we had a drawing contest for the community talented users to create our hentai mascot!

Perhaps you could make a bounty just for this contest where people could post their art for submission. Maybe make a separate thread in the off-topic section and even on the MAL website too, where I'm sure you'd reach a larger audience of artists. That way (not that it would bother me) this thread wouldn't get too cluttered.

raganius

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:11:39 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 09:53:59 PM by raganius

There is a nice buffet restaurant called The Dragon Pearl down the road from me. Not only do they have a huge variety of Chinese food, but they even have sushi too! Paying in ANI would be so amazing!

I also LOVE sushi!! Here where I live there are plenty of Japanese food restaurants (some of them are "all you can eat" sushi restaurants !!! wowo I eat like a shark!!). At least once a week I go with friends. And I also make it at home (I have learned how to prepare sushis from a friend) we invite some friends and make lots of nigiri, sashimi, makimono, temaki...

Ohm I love it so much! おいしい!!

(...)

Perhaps you could make a bounty just for this contest where people could post their art for submission. Maybe make a separate thread in the off-topic section and even on the MAL website too, where I'm sure you'd reach a larger audience of artists. That way (not that it would bother me) this thread wouldn't get too cluttered.

Great idea! We already have a community bounty, and until this moment our balance is 3,176,362.57163000 ANI. We are already offering 2,000,000ANI from our Croudfund balance to the First Animecoin Android Wallet App , so that we have a free balance of 117,6,362.57163ANI. We could offer a 50,000ANI Bounty to the creator of our "hentai mascot" (to be chosen by the community), and also a 50,000ANI Bounty for the cover pic needed to the Android Wallet App (again, to be chosen by the community). With the "bonus" that these works of the winning artists will be in our Animecoin Android Wallet App, and all the Anime Community will get to know it and LOVE it!

So, let's do it! Let's spread the word!
raganius

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:49:20 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 02:01:59 PM by raganius

With the efforts of all the members of the Animecoin Community one of our dreams is coming true: Our FIRST ANIMECOIN ANDROID WALLET APP!! And now we need a beautiful cover pic, to make it more kawaii, and also a veeeery hot HENTAI MASCOT (for our planned secret stealth mode feature).

In order to make sure we will have the best of the best, it's now being offered a 50,000ANI Bounty to the creator of our "hentai mascot" (We've already got a perfect mascot!!); and also a 50,000ANI Bounty for the cover pic needed to the Android Wallet App. The best works will be in exposition at the Animecoin Community at the Bitcoin Talk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339) so that all our members will choose the winning ones.

Now, imagine your beautiful drawing in the Animecoin Android Wallet App, and all the Anime Community will get to know it and LOVE it!

So, let's do it! Let's please spread the word!

Please submit your works at the Animecoin Community at the Bitcoin Talk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339).

GANBATTE!!

I also LOVE sushi!! Here where I live there are plenty of Japanese food restaurants (some of them are "all you can eat" sushi restaurants !!! wowo I eat like a shark!!). At least once a week I go with friends. And I also make it at home (I have learned how to prepare sushis from a friend) we invite some friends and make lots of nigiri, sashimi, makimono, temaki...

(...)

Great idea! We already have a community bounty, and until this moment our balance is 3,176,362.57163000 ANI. We are already offering 2,000,000ANI from our Croudfund balance to the First Animecoin Android Wallet App , so that we have a free balance of 117,6,362.57163ANI. We could offer a 50,000ANI Bounty to the creator of our "hentai mascot" (to be chosen by the community), and also a 50,000ANI Bounty for the cover pic needed to the Android Wallet App (again, to be chosen by the community). With the "bonus" that these works of the winning artists will be in our Animecoin Android Wallet App, and all the Anime Community will get to know it and LOVE it!

So, that's perfect!

( Oh boy, I was trying to do what was already done hehe... I've got to re-read this complete thread more carefully now Wink )

We've alreary got our mascot, and it was created buy the Russian Artist Irina Cheganova! So cool!!

Thank you so much for the info!

Now, I believe we shall keep the bounty for the cover pic needed for the Animecoin Android Wallet App, as requested buy our friend DarkWolf.

P.S. I am so happy that so many friends are working on this. Thank you so much for your force and help!

Hi there!

In our art competition take part only 1 artist. So I don’t see reason to continue it.
This work is getting 1st place:

Author is beautiful russian girl Irina Cheganova:
Her vk.com page: http://vk.com/dmhanabi.
Group with her another works: http://vk.com/club53682581.

This image will be used in wallet, site and etc in future updates.
I want to thank Irina for an excellent picture.

I hope next contest will be more popular and successfully.

And I’m glad to present first “Animecoin Music Contest”!

Rules is very simple:

1) Send song with your ANI address to my e-mail: animecoin@gmail.com and post it in this thread;
  2) Songs can be in any genre;
  3) Plagiarism is not welcome.

You have 3 weeks to send song for the contest.
9/03/2014 I’ll choose the winner.

Rewards still:
1st place: 100 000 ANI
2nd place: 50 000 ANI
3rd place: 25 000 ANI

Guaranteed prize is 10 000 ANI for all participants.

Next good news is:

I’m happy to present you a new Animecoin site!
It still available on animeco.in but now look better!

Welcome!

Thanks alot for your help and support.

With love,
Ani-chan.

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:12:04 PM

Regarding the anon feature, Pinkcoin has released the whitepaper on theirs which could maybe be used as a guideline for Animecoin.

DarkWolf

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:16:02 PM

Hmm, maybe I should have a go at a Stealth mascot for our android wallet.

With the efforts of all the members of the Animecoin Community one of our dreams is coming true: Our FIRST ANIMECOIN ANDROID WALLET APP!! And now we need a beautiful cover pic, to make it more kawaii, and also a veeeery hot HENTAI MASCOT (for our planned secret stealth mode feature).

In order to make sure we will have the best of the best, it's now being offered a 50,000ANI Bounty to the creator of our "hentai mascot"; and also a 50,000ANI Bounty for the cover pic needed to the Android Wallet App. The best works will be in exposition at the Animecoin Community at the Bitcoin Talk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339) so that all our members will choose the winning ones.

Now, imagine your beautiful drawing in the Animecoin Android Wallet App, and all the Anime Community will get to know it and LOVE it!

So, let's do it! Let's please spread the word!

Please submit your works at the Animecoin Community at the Bitcoin Talk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339).

GANBATTE!!

(...)

highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:36:28 PM

the pic of the girl miner is what i would say the app pic should look like. the work was done by one of are own here and in my mind that should be the coins face
highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:02:02 AM

ok got are coin add here so please vote.

we’ve added your coin to our voting list, please add the link to your forum thread and website, thank you

https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#ANI
raganius

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:22:30 AM

ok got are coin add here so please vote.

we’ve added your coin to our voting list, please add the link to your forum thread and website, thank you

https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#ANI

Thank you! I am going to vote there right now Wink
raganius

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:25:18 AM

the pic of the girl miner is what i would say the app pic should look like. the work was done by one of are own here and in my mind that should be the coins face

indeed, she's hot !  Grin

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:07:52 AM

indeed, she's hot !  Grin

I'm assuming we already have the rights to use this pic, so I too think it's a good idea to use this one. I also have to agree with the fact that this pic is exactly what the app pic should look like. I can't even imagine a more relevant looking icon.

raganius

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:34:01 AM

indeed, she's hot !  Grin

I'm assuming we already have the rights to use this pic, so I too think it's a good idea to use this one. I also have to agree with the fact that this pic is exactly what the app pic should look like. I can't even imagine a more relevant looking icon.

Yes, my biggest concern is about copyright/property rights details. If our community has the rights to use this pic I agree it is very perfect.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:41:41 AM

Yes, my biggest concern is about copyright/property rights details. If our community has the rights to use this pic I agree it is very perfect.

I think community can use this picture because it's was created by Irina Cheganova for community and win our art competition:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339.msg5179177#msg5179177

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 01:23:00 PM

I think community can use this picture because it's was created by Irina Cheganova for community and win our art competition:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339.msg5179177#msg5179177

It's a good piece of art , and ideal for the purpose !
raganius

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:48:29 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 02:01:29 PM by raganius

So, that's perfect!

( Oh boy, I was trying to do what was already done hehe... I've got to re-read this complete thread more carefully now Wink )

We've alreary got our mascot, and it was created buy the Russian Artist Irina Cheganova! So cool!!

Thank you so much for the info!

Now, I believe we shall keep the bounty for the cover pic needed for the Animecoin Android Wallet App, as requested buy our friend DarkWolf.

P.S. I am so happy that so many friends are working on this. Thank you so much for your force and help!

Hi there!

In our art competition take part only 1 artist. So I don’t see reason to continue it.
This work is getting 1st place:

Author is beautiful russian girl Irina Cheganova:
Her vk.com page: http://vk.com/dmhanabi.
Group with her another works: http://vk.com/club53682581.

This image will be used in wallet, site and etc in future updates.
I want to thank Irina for an excellent picture.

I hope next contest will be more popular and successfully.

And I’m glad to present first “Animecoin Music Contest”!

Rules is very simple:

1) Send song with your ANI address to my e-mail: animecoin@gmail.com and post it in this thread;
  2) Songs can be in any genre;
  3) Plagiarism is not welcome.

You have 3 weeks to send song for the contest.
9/03/2014 I’ll choose the winner.

Rewards still:
1st place: 100 000 ANI
2nd place: 50 000 ANI
3rd place: 25 000 ANI

Guaranteed prize is 10 000 ANI for all participants.

Next good news is:

I’m happy to present you a new Animecoin site!
It still available on animeco.in but now look better!

Welcome!

Thanks alot for your help and support.

With love,
Ani-chan.

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:18:20 PM

Is the dev MIA for more than a month now? That sucks...
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:29:25 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 06:03:44 PM by BitCoinDream

ANIMECOIN アニメコイン [ANI]

Block explorer (thx testz-san )

SPECIFICATIONS:

Animecoin based on modified quark algorithm.
Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function.
CPU mining. Premine: ABSOLUTELY ZERO.
Quick block generation: 30 seconds
8192 ANI per block (halving every 120960 blocks ~ 6 weeks)
Block reward will never drop below 8 ANI
Total of 1.976 billion ANI will be mined in ~ 6 months, after that ~ 8 million ANI p.a.
Difficulty retargets every 80 blocks (maximum 10% up or 50% down)

Animeco.in — available now!
coin.anime.cf — Mirror

WALLETS:

ANDROID APP

Miners:

POOLS:

EXCHANGE:

ANIMECOIN FAUCET, FREE ANI!
http://ani.reverbs.pw/

I want to thank everyone who helped me. Thank you, guys. I appreciate that. <(_ _)>
There are no premine, so I haven’t any funds to develop the project, for giveaways and bounties. I hope for your help.
Friends! Let’s make this coin really important in anime community. <(*ΦωΦ*)>
Also, you can make a donation for development:
ASeYFUKtttpXyQSizjgqHqcUTJguGgZC6s - in Animecoins
1AWuz3xnUwYDfPrjrSDemWEFiFejNW1PdG – in Bitcoins
LQhNWvcW2q9rqy56yn84cek5akG2w6nYT2 – in Litecoins
QUUX8q1wegp4FQDUk6o3wQANwuBhNre2Qp – in Quark.
Thank you! <(_ _)>

With love,
Ani-chan.
(=^-ω-^=)

ANIMECOIN ANTHEM:
Artist - Proton Z-t

1 BTC can give how many AnimeCoin  at the moment ?

raganius

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:26:07 PM

Is the dev MIA for more than a month now? That sucks...

Hi, DubFX,

By MIA, do you mean absent? Not necessarily the fact that the DEV is not participating openly is a bad thing. If the community is engaged, and believes in it, then anything is possible to be reached (remember Satoshi's example... maybe, it's convenient that the dev is not known...).  And, of course, there's always the possibility that the DEV is actually amongst us, helping, but anonymous Wink

You are very welcome to participate here. We would be really happy with more friends.

ANIMECOIN アニメコイン [ANI]

Block explorer (thx testz-san )

SPECIFICATIONS:

Animecoin based on modified quark algorithm.
Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function.
CPU mining. Premine: ABSOLUTELY ZERO.
Quick block generation: 30 seconds
8192 ANI per block (halving every 120960 blocks ~ 6 weeks)
Block reward will never drop below 8 ANI
Total of 1.976 billion ANI will be mined in ~ 6 months, after that ~ 8 million ANI p.a.
Difficulty retargets every 80 blocks (maximum 10% up or 50% down)

Animeco.in — available now!
coin.anime.cf — Mirror

WALLETS:

ANDROID APP

Miners:

POOLS:

EXCHANGE:

ANIMECOIN FAUCET, FREE ANI!
http://ani.reverbs.pw/

I want to thank everyone who helped me. Thank you, guys. I appreciate that. <(_ _)>
There are no premine, so I haven’t any funds to develop the project, for giveaways and bounties. I hope for your help.
Friends! Let’s make this coin really important in anime community. <(*ΦωΦ*)>
Also, you can make a donation for development:
ASeYFUKtttpXyQSizjgqHqcUTJguGgZC6s - in Animecoins
1AWuz3xnUwYDfPrjrSDemWEFiFejNW1PdG – in Bitcoins
LQhNWvcW2q9rqy56yn84cek5akG2w6nYT2 – in Litecoins
QUUX8q1wegp4FQDUk6o3wQANwuBhNre2Qp – in Quark.
Thank you! <(_ _)>

With love,
Ani-chan.
(=^-ω-^=)

ANIMECOIN ANTHEM:
Artist - Proton Z-t

1 BTC can give how many AnimeCoin  at the moment ?

Hi, BitCoinDream, welcome to our community, my friend. We are so glad to have you here!

YES!!! Animecoins are soooo cheap right now! I am sure that those who are buying it now are taking a wonderful opportunity, because when it's exchange rate starts to skyrocket it will have been a wonderful investment Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: