Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI  (Read 192957 times)
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:05:35 AM

Hi, DavCker, thank you for your donation to the B.A.F. Fest 2014. It surelly will be a wonderful opportunity to make Animecoin more known by the otaku community.

More info about the B.A.F Fest 2014:

Description: И cнoвa вceм пpивeт) Aктивнo идeт пoдгoтoвкa к тpeтьeмy фecтивaлю. Oткpыт пpиeм зaявoк. Уpa, тoвapищи!
Start Time: 26 July at 1:00 pm

Hello! I'm from Russia and only today learned of the existence of such currency. I hope at least somebody will respond - in our city (Bryansk) in the summer will be held the third Anime Festival (http://vk.com/baffest2014).
I want to advance a little of crypto currency, so the prize pool and the rental price of the festival was taken to try to dial it exactly.

For this purpose I chose DOGE, but then found a ANI. Tentatively, all necessary 2kk DOGE or 200kk ANI: it 25k rubles (RUS) on the payment of rent for the House of Culture and about 6k (RUS) for the prize and souvenirs to the participants.

Slowly I began to collect a little. If someone does not feel sorry for (and visible balance and replenishment process):
DOGEcoin:DSTJE5wNgjoC39T5GPHJodxZecpHc3oiLD
ANIcoin:ASc3EesZM87N7qRjbZ4b8KoSbJCMonEtLk
All thanks in advance!
P.S. If all works out, it will appear on the poster of the festival emblem DOGE ANI currency and as a sponsor.
P.P.S. I am one of the assistant organizers of the festival, so I can easily get in touch and answer your questions.

PPS I apologize for my curve English

Hi Ocakypa Smiley

I've just sent 300k in 3 parts of 100k for the festival Smiley.

TRANS-ID:

#1: f62ea048cb7cd244b94b60eb1c78d95323643d8b9ebb63677660d5c9da52eb0a
#2: 78ec3d8a57201dd2fa4fb0b3f677f892f1247ebed9dd9c503ada7bf28a8dbeaf
#3: 0154b58c50d35f11e21eb5bd448c816ab9d28650e026041ad8f17cc4fa7bf9ed

PT: your english is better than mine U-U Smiley

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raganius

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:16:47 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 09:22:42 AM by raganius

This week we are having the July AnimeLotto Draw!

The draw is scheduled to next Sunday, July 27th.

Before that, next Saturday (26th), the link to the ticket created with the list of donors that will be participating in the draw (to be created at http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php with all those who will have donated since last draw until the limit date of July 25th, next Friday) will be published in a post here at our community thread, and also at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com.

Until this moment we only have 1 2 donors participating in this month's draw (http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html), It is:

• 8bitp (9) ANI AH9TAJKGkQioNYfzkmamj5tpDHXoJhiUJh
  • CryptoFutaba (13) ANI AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE

Animecoin Community is always participating in every draw with AnimeLotto number 1 (please see rule 11 at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339.msg7148609#msg7148609)

Everyone still have the opportunity to participate in this month's draw as long as a donation is made untill next Friday, July 25th. Any donations made after that (from July 26th on) are also very welcome, because they will be very important to add to our CrowdFund, but will only be participating in our following draw (August/2014).

Good Luck for all of us!!

Why don't we play a little? Let's make a prize draw from the Animecoin CrowdFund donation list?

It works like that:

1 - When making a donation, each donor will inform the amount sent, the txID, and also his Animecoin address (in this case, I am not sure, but I think it is against the rules of the Bitcoin Forum to post addresses here, so maybe the address should be provided by private message).

2 - Each donor will receive a number respective to the donation made. The AnimeLotto number will be published at the Animecoiner Blog.

3 - The donor will have exclusive rights over his AnimeLotto number received: if he makes more than one donation during the period of the month current to the draw he will hold more than one AnimeLotto number.

4 - Every last week of each month there will be a draw.

5 - The specific date for the draw will always be previously announced here and at the Animecoiner Blog, with a link to monitor the results.

6 - For fairness, a random generator (http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php) will be used.

7 - 3 (Three) random numbers will be picked by the random generator, from the donations made on the period of the month current to the draw.

8 - The #3 will receive as the third prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by half the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 5% (five percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

9 - The #2 will receive as the second prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 10% (ten percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

10 - The #1 will receive as the first prize 10% (ten percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 20% (twenty percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

11 - Whenever the Random Number is "1" (one), then the respective prize is kept for the CrowdFund balance (no one wins, or better, the Animecoin Community wins).

12 - At the end of each year, the AnimeLotto of the last week of December will be a special one, including all the AnimeLotto numbers of that year (BIG PRIZE!).

The motivation for this game is to attract the attention to Animecoin, and, of course, as an incentive for more donations, working, at the same time, as an Animecoin Giveaway.

So, How do you like this idea? Any comments, or opinions are very welcome.

I think we should try it, and see if it works.

頑張って!!
/\_/\  
(='.'=)
(")_(")
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:52:17 AM

I love all of these cute anime picture replies on this thread haha, really fits the theme of the coin.
raganius

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

I love all of these cute anime picture replies on this thread haha, really fits the theme of the coin.

Smiley the same with me...

That was exactly what seduced me into this community and still makes me want to always stay here Cheesy
CryptoFutaba

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:13:40 PM

Before that, next Saturday (26th), the link to the ticket created with the list of donors that will be participating in the draw (to be created at http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php with all those who will have donated since last draw until the limit date of July 25th, next Friday) will be published in a post here at our community thread, and also at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com.

Until this moment we only have 1 donor participating in this month's draw (http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html), It is:

Animecoin Community is always participating in every draw with AnimeLotto number 1 (please see rule 11 at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339.msg7148609#msg7148609)

Everyone still have the opportunity to participate in this month's draw as long as a donation is made untill next Friday, July 25th. Any donations made after that (from July 26th on) are also very welcome, because they will be very important to add to our CrowdFund, but will only be participating in our following draw (August/2014).

I want participate again. Send donation of 25107.24999001ANI Smiley

^^
valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:50:38 PM

Really interesting with this community  Grin
I hope AnimeCoin will get brighter future. But, I don't understand is this POS coin or POW coin? Can someone tell me the detail of this coin, I want to know more before I'll invest in this coin Undecided

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
DarkWolf

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:18:39 AM

I'm not entirely sure either, but I think, POW stands for proof of work and POS stands for proof of stake. Proof of work I would understand as being mining, you mine the coin and then you keep the coins you mine. Proof of stake I think means, you buy a certain amount of coins and you are in a sense rewarded with interest on those coins. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I too would love to know a bit more about these two concepts if someone could explain them in greater detail it would be much appreciated.

Regards,
DarkWolf

I hope AnimeCoin will get brighter future. But, I don't understand is this POS coin or POW coin? Can someone tell me the detail of this coin, I want to know more before I'll invest in this coin Undecided
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:26:28 AM

I'm not entirely sure either, but I think, POW stands for proof of work and POS stands for proof of stake. Proof of work I would understand as being mining, you mine the coin and then you keep the coins you mine. Proof of stake I think means, you buy a certain amount of coins and you are in a sense rewarded with interest on those coins. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I too would love to know a bit more about these two concepts if someone could explain them in greater detail it would be much appreciated.

Regards,
DarkWolf

This is a good article about POS.
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/

valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:31:24 AM

Regards,
DarkWolf

I meant, is AnimeCoin POW or POS coin or POW+POS? and why there are no GPU mining?  Sad
I just have 1 intel i3 can I get profit with that? BTW I really like with this community, and I really like anime  Tongue

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
raganius

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:43:19 AM

こんにちはみんなさん!

DarkWolf, I've just received your PM. I'll reply it right now.

(oYo)!! I love that へんたいParadox 女の子 Grin ありがとう!

Really interesting with this community  Grin

Thanky you, valvalis! Welcome to the Animecoin Community!

Animecoin is a POW (proof of work) coin. Nowadays difficulty is "40.04496924" and, solo mining, one can receive 512ANI per block.

Regards,
DarkWolf

Really interesting with this community  Grin

I meant, is AnimeCoin POW or POS coin or POW+POS? and why there are no GPU mining?  Sad
I just have 1 intel i3 can I get profit with that? BTW I really like with this community, and I really like anime  Tongue

I am not a "professional" miner. As I have said before, I only mine ANI to help the network. As Animecoin is a CPU friendly coin, a simple computer will be able to mine it, not being necessary any expensive set up, GPUs, and also no ASICs. Of course, the better your machine, the bigger your reward.

Wink

Until this moment we only have 1 donor participating in this month's draw (http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html), It is:

I want participate again. Send donation of 25107.24999001ANI Smiley

Konnichiwa Futaba chan! Domoarigatougozaimasu! Smiley Thank you so much for your new donation. You have received the AnimeLotto number "13"! Nice number!

I have already updated our donors list. I am assuming your payment address will be the same you informed us in your last donation.

Good luck!

Reminding you all that donations received today will still participate in the next AnimeLotto draw!

福 to us all!!

isaevski

Activity: 551

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:00:01 PM

site http://animeco.in/ dead
raganius

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:26:09 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 10:33:54 PM by raganius

Thank you, isaevski, for informing us.

While the homepage it does not work we have got some Animecoin alternative addresses:

DarkWolf

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:56:04 PM

Hey, Animecoin is a POW coin, You can mine Animecoin with a GPU (spy-sgminer), I'm not sure how effective it is, but I'll let you know once I've got my rig up and running. I'm currently getting a system ready to mine Animecoin. Whether you can make a profit from mining Animecoin, I wouldn't be able to tell you that right now, simply because I don't know, there certainly is a potential for profit if the value of the coin increases by about 100-400 times or possibly even just 10-40 times with 0.00000001BTC per coin as the original price. Keep in mind that Animecoin is more valuable than any of the other coins with 100 000 000 coins or there a bouts, since it has so many coins with the min price for each coin being 0.00000001BTC, which means its 10 times more valuable in terms of total market value. So a coin with 100 mil coins at the 0.00000001BTC each will have a total value of 10BTC whereas Animecoin will have a total value of roughly 10-20 times more, so 100BTC - 200BTC.

In terms of developers, I'd gladly help with developing the coin, but I think the first thing we need to do is set up another website, so that we can maintain it and add descriptions, programs and other developments for the community to have easy access and to use.

Regards,
DarkWolf

Regards,
DarkWolf

I meant, is AnimeCoin POW or POS coin or POW+POS? and why there are no GPU mining?  Sad
I just have 1 intel i3 can I get profit with that? BTW I really like with this community, and I really like anime  Tongue
raganius

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:40:59 PM

Hey, Animecoin is a POW coin, You can mine Animecoin with a GPU (spy-sgminer), I'm not sure how effective it is, but I'll let you know once I've got my rig up and running. I'm currently getting a system ready to mine Animecoin. Whether you can make a profit from mining Animecoin, I wouldn't be able to tell you that right now, simply because I don't know, there certainly is a potential for profit if the value of the coin increases by about 100-400 times or possibly even just 10-40 times with 0.00000001BTC per coin as the original price. Keep in mind that Animecoin is more valuable than any of the other coins with 100 000 000 coins or there a bouts, since it has so many coins with the min price for each coin being 0.00000001BTC, which means its 10 times more valuable in terms of total market value. So a coin with 100 mil coins at the 0.00000001BTC each will have a total value of 10BTC whereas Animecoin will have a total value of roughly 10-20 times more, so 100BTC - 200BTC.

In terms of developers, I'd gladly help with developing the coin, but I think the first thing we need to do is set up another website, so that we can maintain it and add descriptions, programs and other developments for the community to have easy access and to use.

Regards,
DarkWolf

Regards,
DarkWolf

Great informations. Thank you DarkWolf.

You are very important to the Animecoin Community.

We are very happy to have your friendship.

Ganbatte!

raganius

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:43:33 PM

The draw is scheduled to next Sunday, July 27th, at 02:00h.

You can view the generated ticket (number 8443X9LQP) at http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=8443X9LQP, address where the automatic draw will happen at the time scheduled, and the winners will be announced.

Good luck!

Smiley

Until this moment we only have 1 2 donors participating in this month's draw (http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html), It is:

Why don't we play a little? Let's make a prize draw from the Animecoin CrowdFund donation list?

It works like that:

1 - When making a donation, each donor will inform the amount sent, the txID, and also his Animecoin address (in this case, I am not sure, but I think it is against the rules of the Bitcoin Forum to post addresses here, so maybe the address should be provided by private message).

2 - Each donor will receive a number respective to the donation made. The AnimeLotto number will be published at the Animecoiner Blog.

3 - The donor will have exclusive rights over his AnimeLotto number received: if he makes more than one donation during the period of the month current to the draw he will hold more than one AnimeLotto number.

5 - The specific date for the draw will always be previously announced here and at the Animecoiner Blog, with a link to monitor the results.

6 - For fairness, a random generator (http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php) will be used.

7 - 3 (Three) random numbers will be picked by the random generator, from the donations made on the period of the month current to the draw.

8 - The #3 will receive as the third prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by half the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 5% (five percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

9 - The #2 will receive as the second prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 10% (ten percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

10 - The #1 will receive as the first prize 10% (ten percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 20% (twenty percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

11 - Whenever the Random Number is "1" (one), then the respective prize is kept for the CrowdFund balance (no one wins, or better, the Animecoin Community wins).

12 - At the end of each year, the AnimeLotto of the last week of December will be a special one, including all the AnimeLotto numbers of that year (BIG PRIZE!).

The motivation for this game is to attract the attention to Animecoin, and, of course, as an incentive for more donations, working, at the same time, as an Animecoin Giveaway.

頑張って!!
/\_/\  
(='.'=)
(")_(")
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:44:14 PM

Regards,
DarkWolf

Regards,
DarkWolf

Great informations. Thank you DarkWolf.

You are very important to the Animecoin Community.

We are very happy to have your friendship.

Ganbatte!

Great information darkwolf. Also, Lucy is one of my favorite anime characters, just had to put that out there.
raganius

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:38:39 PM

Great information darkwolf. Also, Lucy is one of my favorite anime characters, just had to put that out there.

Yes, I like her too.

フェアリーテイルはすばらしい! Cheesy
raganius

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:54:35 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 03:23:44 AM by raganius

So!! We have got our JULY ANIMELOTTO WINNERS!!

Congratulations to CryptoFutaba and to 8bip, and also congratulations to us all, the Animecoin Community, we are the great AnimeLotto winners of July!

With the first prize, CryptoFutaba won 205,021.44999 ANI (formula: 10% of donation x 2 donations) tx 355c9bfe3d3f81aca62d8df191d3951933a56abeb8c05c0cfd81d5cd87bbfb77

With the second prize 8bip won 102,510.72499 ANI (formula: 5% of donation x 2 donations) tx a0b2f02bb16563e8e35545d7da806fb09703ef8d07a9ccf2babc92d3fd16cfb6

Thank you so much!

http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/2014/07/july-animelotto-draw.html

The draw is scheduled to next Sunday, July 27th, at 02:00h.

You can view the generated ticket (number 8443X9LQP) at http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=8443X9LQP, address where the automatic draw will happen at the time scheduled, and the winners will be announced.

Good luck!

Smiley

It works like that:

頑張って!!
/\_/\  
(='.'=)
(")_(")
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:27:36 AM

Regards,
DarkWolf

As mentioned. This coin is easily mined with gpu's.

I can mine well over 200 blocks in a day. I mine it on and off. When the difficulty shoots up I stop mining so it lowers back down. I mined it for 1 day and a half straight and the difficulty shot up over 96.

I use Nvidia cards.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
lyno

Activity: 150
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:49:49 PM

I started a ANI Anime contest at SciFi Coin Talk  Smiley

http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,611.0.html

512 ANI per round.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: