Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI  (Read 192957 times)
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:11:04 PM

Why don't we play a little? Let's make a prize draw from the Animecoin CrowdFund donation list?

It works like that:

1 - When making a donation, each donor will inform the amount sent, the txID, and also his Animecoin address (in this case, I am not sure, but I think it is against the rules of the Bitcoin Forum to post addresses here, so maybe the address should be provided by private message).

2 - Each donor will receive a number respective to the donation made. The AnimeLotto number will be published at the Animecoiner Blog.

3 - The donor will have exclusive rights over his AnimeLotto number received: if he makes more than one donation during the period of the month current to the draw he will hold more than one AnimeLotto number.

4 - Every last week of each month there will be a draw.

5 - The specific date for the draw will always be previously announced here and at the Animecoiner Blog, with a link to monitor the results.

6 - For fairness, a random generator (http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php) will be used.

7 - 3 (Three) random numbers will be picked by the random generator, from the donations made on the period of the month current to the draw.

8 - The #3 will receive as the third prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by half the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 5% (five percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

9 - The #2 will receive as the second prize 5% (five percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 10% (ten percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

10 - The #1 will receive as the first prize 10% (ten percent) of his picked donation multiplied by the number of donations during the period of the month current to the draw, with a limit of 20% (twenty percent) of the total CrowdFund Balance.

11 - Whenever the Random Number is "1" (one), then the respective prize is kept for the CrowdFund balance (no one wins, or better, the Animecoin Community wins).

12 - At the end of each year, the AnimeLotto of the last week of December will be a special one, including all the AnimeLotto numbers of that year (BIG PRIZE!).

The motivation for this game is to attract the attention to Animecoin, and, of course, as an incentive for more donations, working, at the same time, as an Animecoin Giveaway.

So, How do you like this idea? Any comments, or opinions are very welcome.

I think we should try it, and see if it works.

I like it, I think its a great idea. I also agree with your last post, 0.00000x is a good price for ANI, it'll almost be like the Yen. The way to get there is in my opinion straight forward: Donations, competitions, convincing anime/manga artists to tell others about ANI and spread the word, possibly get a shop up and running. What will definitely give ANI a value is getting it into use/circulation. I'd encourage others to be creative with ideas and put them forward. Perhaps one way of starting to give ANI a value is setting up a Runescape shop to sell items and so on since the in game currency is worth almost as much as ANI (This is also in some sense one of ANI's goals for its use to buy sell stuff for games).

On another note, I can program in Java, so I'd gladly help with the Android wallet, it would be good practice for me and I'd also like to contribute and this is one of the ways I feel I'd add value and help the community. I'm just not sure whether I'm capable of doing it on my own, since I've only been programming since September, so a head developer may be something to consider.

Great, if you can help us with the Android App you're the man!! We'd pay you from our Crowdfund, but I would also give you an AnimeTip, and I'm sure that many of the members here also would Wink

XD

What you just said above is perfectly what I've got in my mind: "The way to get there is in my opinion straight forward: Donations, competitions, convincing anime/manga artists to tell others about ANI and spread the word, possibly get a shop up and running. What will definitely give ANI a value is getting it into use/circulation. I'd encourage others to be creative with ideas and put them forward." If we want something to happen we need to move, we need to act, and not just wait.

I always think about how to make that stores start accepting Animecoin. I've been wanting to get in touch with some online stores to make this suggestion. If we have the Android App it will be certainly easier. But for sure it will become a reality as soon as Animecoin exchange rate appreciates.

The link between Animecoin and games is more than natural: That's what it's all about. I've always been a Tibia player (no kidding, T i b i a   hehe   lot's of people critcise me for that, but, what can I do, I'm addicted to it...), and ever since I've learned about Animecoin it's utility for the player came automatically to me.

Now, changing subjects: today is the "reset the net day". Please, my friends, check about it here https://www.resetthenet.org It's really an important subject.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkWolf

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:31:05 PM

I also sent emails out to Mark Crilley and Sophie-chan, two of Youtubes most prominent manga artists, but haven't received a reply from them. I might also start setting up a website which then can be used as a webshop.

For the Android wallet, I'll start in about a weeks time, since I'm very busy at the moment, my schedule will free up then. Hopefully 12 weeks from now we will have a well designed fully functional Android wallet. Once its done, donation can be used to keep it in order and add new functions.

We will fly to the moon! Smiley
raganius

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:15:49 AM

I also sent emails out to Mark Crilley and Sophie-chan, two of Youtubes most prominent manga artists, but haven't received a reply from them. I might also start setting up a website which then can be used as a webshop.

For the Android wallet, I'll start in about a weeks time, since I'm very busy at the moment, my schedule will free up then. Hopefully 12 weeks from now we will have a well designed fully functional Android wallet. Once its done, donation can be used to keep it in order and add new functions.

We will fly to the moon! Smiley

I'll also start trying to talk to mangakas, stores, etc... It can be a very good step forward after all.

Also, がんばってください with the Android Animecoin Wallet App works!

raganius

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:27:17 PM

GREAT NEWS: Coindesk news on multicoin app for tipping on facebook:

http://www.coindesk.com/facebook-approves-first-cryptocurrency-tipping-apps

Adding Animecoin is a MUST here:

http://www.whitepuma.net/multitipping/forum/index.php?mode=page&id=4

I don't have a Facebook account, but those of you who have could ask them to add the Animecoin tipper at the groups you ar part of.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:11:04 PM

How cryptorush.in will work, this is a chance for a better price.  Smiley
raganius

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:44:14 PM

How cryptorush.in will work, this is a chance for a better price.  Smiley

I hope it comes to work soon. It's been such a long time it's stopped.
Katekyo

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:37:33 AM

I want help Animecoin and make donation of 100000ANI (5b5acd0e599c7c90651a5304da8aa766e45dfe960572d07410f6a4859fbf4808-000). My Animecoin address is APsMQYnZFRMkncJjGtJ5Nmgw1HMuuL9h8E. Thankyou.

Quote from: BurnBabyBurn71(Reddit)
(http://www.reddit.com/r/animecoin/comments/26naql/dont_forget_to_vote_at_mintpal_lets_get_listed_o)

>  > BurnBabyBurn71 2 points 9 hours ago
 >  > This is a good idea, one other thing you guys could do is make a donation address that people can easily donate to to go towards developing ANI in various aspects. In this case it would be availability of exchanges.
We could also reward donators by giving them a reddit flair that shows people that they are a donator. People who chip in more that 0.01btc can have a custom flair with their favorite characters from their favorite anime. (which I can do if you hire me to make the reddit theme and css, costs 0.08btc though). Maybe we could have a list in the header with the top donators too. I really love the idea behind this coin and it does have a lot of potential.

Ok, my friends, we need more action here: What are we waiting for? If we do not start working nothing will happen! Animecoin community is able to reach our dreams! I truly have faith in us.

First thing that comes to my mind: We urgently need to start a crowdfund for bounties. This is our natural step in order to be possible to afford for the works that we need be done (to pay for marketing, for Mintpal listing, or for an Android Animecoin Wallet App, for example).

Another important thing is to form a Comission: a group of people who will donate their work in benefit of the Animecoin Community.

I volunteer to be part of the Animecoin Commission. It's the least I could do in order to contribute for our Community to make progresses.

In relation to the croudfunding, I took the liberty to create these two addresses specifically to receive funds for our bounties crowdfunding:

Animecoin Community CrowdFunding

- Animecoin:
ASR7...fSHLS (please see donation address at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html)

- Bitcoin:
14oU...5vEpe  (please see donation address at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/p/crowdfunding.html)

*Edit: I've edited the deposit addresses because I am not sure if it is against the Bitcoin Forum rules to publish addresses here, but they are also available at http://animecoiner.blogspot.com/2014/06/animecoin-community-crowdfunding.html

Whenever any payment is sent to one of those addresses, I request that the sender announces it here, making it public for our community, always informing the respective TxId. I'll keep a list of donations here at our community, and a backup copy at Animecoiner.blogspot.com

So, with faith that our Animecoin Community will always be united, I remain, waiting for your opinions, proposals, and actions.

どうもありがとうございます

^^

raganius

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:21:46 PM

I want help Animecoin and make donation of 100000ANI (5b5acd0e599c7c90651a5304da8aa766e45dfe960572d07410f6a4859fbf4808-000). My Animecoin address is APsMQYnZFRMkncJjGtJ5Nmgw1HMuuL9h8E. Thankyou.

Thank you Katekyo! Your donation is very important, specially because now we have our next great goal, our Android Wallet App!! DarkWolf will be working hard on it, and we need to give him a very good bounty for this achievement!!

Your AnimeLotto number is the "5"! 頑張って!!

By the way, does your name come from Reborn? I love that Anime indeed! One of my favourites! I love Tsuna-kun and Lambo-kun, they are so かわいい!

^^
raganius

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:40:33 PM

Friends,

Our CrowdFund balance is now 2,976,363.57163000ANI (どうもありがとうございます!)

We have now to decide what will be the bounty for the Animecoin Android Wallet App, our next achievement.

DarkWolf, one of our friends at the Animecoin Community is willing to help us with building the much needed Android App for the Animecoin Wallet! Great! He is planning to start working on it as soon as possible. Cool! Thank you DarkWolf!

With an Android Wallet Animecoin will skyrocket, because more and more people will get to know and use it!

Personally (apart from the Crowdfund balance) Animecoiner will pay a bounty of 200,000ANI for the first Animecoin Android Wallet App, from the Animecoiner Giveaway balance.

And, I'm sure, many of us, members of the Animecoin Community, will happily pay good AnimeTips for the building of the Animecoin Android Wallet App!

In my opinion, we should pay from our CrowdFund balance at least 1,000,000ANI as a bounty for the building of our first Android Wallet App. How about that?

Please, share your opinions.

*By the way, I think this piece of news quoted below is also very important:
GREAT NEWS: Coindesk news on multicoin app for tipping on facebook:

http://www.coindesk.com/facebook-approves-first-cryptocurrency-tipping-apps

Adding Animecoin is a MUST here:

http://www.whitepuma.net/multitipping/forum/index.php?mode=page&id=4

I don't have a Facebook account, but those of you who have could ask them to add the Animecoin tipper at the groups you ar part of.
CryptoFutaba

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:34:20 PM

Hello, I am going to make a donation to the crowdfund, but I am having trouble withdrawing from Comkort. They seem to have put a limit to the withdrawals Sad But I've already opened a ticket with their support and as soon as I am able to withdraw from my balance there I will send the ANIs to your address.

Please, keep the good work!

^^
raganius

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:04:50 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 04:16:14 PM by raganius

Hello, I am going to make a donation to the crowdfund, but I am having trouble withdrawing from Comkort. They seem to have put a limit to the withdrawals Sad But I've already opened a ticket with their support and as soon as I am able to withdraw from my balance there I will send the ANIs to your address.

Thank you, CryptoFutaba, I understand your problem, because I have also had this problem with Comkort. They are imposing this withdrawal limit.

Anyway whenever you can contribute, and also always when you want to participate here, please do. Your presence here is very important for our community.

Smiley
ThePolo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:22:02 PM

wow someone bought all the 2 satoshi order on comkort. 20M ani of volume today!
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:23:35 PM

I'm a little dissappointed in this coin and how nothing really happened with it. Sad
CryptoFutaba

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:11:34 PM

hello, I was able to send a donation of 100.000ANI (tansaction AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE). My animecoin addrress for the lotto is the AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE Smiley

I wish  I had enough money, I would buy even more Wink

^^
raganius

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:57:55 PM

hello, I was able to send a donation of 100.000ANI (tansaction AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE). My animecoin addrress for the lotto is the AVdYjxw2ez3dyEoPd5HzRtWTf24GAkFTKE Smiley
(...)

Thank you so much, CryptoFutaba, for your donation. It is really very important to the development of Animecoin.

Your AnimeLotto number is "6".

I questioned Comkort about the withdrawal problems, and they said that it's a problem on their wallet and that they are working hard to solve it as soon as possible. The Comkort guys are very nice and eficient. I am sure they will never let us down.

(...)

I wish  I had enough money, I would buy even more Wink

I am so happy to see the progresses that Animecoin Community is achieving. For sure ANI tax rate is way too cheap, and I always buy some more animecoins whenever I have got the opportunity.

The works for our first Android Wallet have already begun, and soon it will be available.

We are also making contacts with Anime and manga Stores as well as Game Stores, and also mangakas and the "otaku" community in general, to spread Animecoin everywhere.

Animecoin is going to the moon, but beware, the moment it starts skyrocketing all the stupid trolls will come here to spread their usual FUD and threats. It's sad, but it's normal... I see it everywhere in this Forum. We must only remember a simple rule: "do not feed the trolls" Wink

It's good to be here with you. I am so proud!

*Always remember to AnimeTip your friends!
CryptoFutaba

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:11:57 PM

Animecoin is going to the moon, but beware, the moment it starts skyrocketing all the stupid trolls will come here to spread their usual FUD and threats. It's sad, but it's normal... I see it everywhere in this Forum. We must only remember a simple rule: "do not feed the trolls" Wink

Like these jerks here? ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644763.msg7203992 )

( all "ignored" by me here hihihi )

^^
CripLib

Activity: 175

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:44:25 PM

Like these jerks here? ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644763.msg7203992 )

( all "ignored" by me here hihihi )

I also hope there's no pump and dump with Animecoin. That's why I find it important that the coins be very well spread, because the more people holding ANIs the more stable it will be.

Hi, I've just sent a small don of 0.03296578 BTC (acbd7121afbf754f1eafa974ab255e050cab14a112bad8397245d4c5d6eef890). Animecoin Commission, ganbatte! I wish all the best for Animecoin.

Here is my Animecoin Address for the AnimeLotto: AXLm3GNvX4WxX1mzsCdnw9GPr7QcPL4P8U

Thank you for all

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:15:19 PM

I have 1M this good coin. My 780ti is really fast 4 this algoritm.  Cheesy Plz donate I wanna more  Grin Grin AVM7SYttrxQZrtfq8kBVgkQ5S4daZMiBLo Cheesy
DarkWolf

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:21:43 PM

Hi animecoin community, I'm currently working on the android wallet for animecoin and it is progressing well. hopefully in a few weeks we will have the animecoin wallet up and running for people to use. It would be nice if I could have some input on what features you would like to see in the wallet.
raganius

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:40:33 PM

Hi animecoin community, I'm currently working on the android wallet for animecoin and it is progressing well. hopefully in a few weeks we will have the animecoin wallet up and running for people to use. It would be nice if I could have some input on what features you would like to see in the wallet.

ganbattekudasai!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: