Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AnimeCoin [アニメコイン] ANI  (Read 192957 times)
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:52:05 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 06:43:15 PM by raganius

Hi animecoin community, I'm currently working on the android wallet for animecoin and it is progressing well. hopefully in a few weeks we will have the animecoin wallet up and running for people to use. It would be nice if I could have some input on what features you would like to see in the wallet.

ganbattekudasai!!!

About the Android Wallet features.

I think, the first thing we must have in mind is that most of our new users are those who do not use yet any other cryptocurrency (the "otaku" community in general), and will possibly be willing to try it just because Animecoin is related to something they love (manga/anime/japanese culture/games). This is an advantage, because differently from the usual cryptocurrecies user, these new users do not see the Altcoins just as a "pump and dump" thing: they have heard about Bitcoin, but cannot afford it, and so they surelly will want something affordable, useful and, of course, easy to use. In general, they are young people, and are very sound "computer literates", so their adaptation will not be a problem.

For sure, safety is an important concern. The usual cryptocurrency user masters all the safety issues, but the new users normally don't. We don't want them loosing their ANIs because of lost "wallet.dat", or "change adresses". It would be nice if our Animecoin wallet also educates and informs the users about all these important topics.

An important feature would be the wallet stimulating the use of a good encryption password. Also an easy wallet backup/recovery feature (using encrypted paperwallet or file - more or less like "Mycelium BTC android wallet"), stimulating the backup to be done as soon as the wallet is first used.

About the "stealth mode" (as featured by Darkcoin), I believe it will be an inexorable characteristic of all the cryptocurrencies in a near future. It does not have to be 100% anonymous - we do not want to fight the NSA Wink - but some privacy is really necessary. As its known, everything we do with our BTCs is there for anyone to see and track at the Blockchain. It's like having an online open record of everything we do with our money, our credit cards, our bank accounts... no one wants that. So, the level of privacy we (normal users) need is one that avoids such super-easy-open-acces to our financial/shopping/trading habits. But this is a future feature to be implemented with time.

Anyway, we could start it simple, and, with time, make improvements and corrections.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mellzinha

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:06:50 PM

nice! i want animecoin wallet in my phone!
mellzinha

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:17:10 PM

i made a donation of 99999ANI now and the id is f48716fbae9ef78eeb74a257191ab204a84fe1ac91f55555a175b9b7e488ec9f-000 and my address is AR1grVQknsuRiQ7o2TSkcSDjNpAWzmf9EJ ♡sugoi!
raganius

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:42:33 AM

i made a donation of 99999ANI now and the id is f48716fbae9ef78eeb74a257191ab204a84fe1ac91f55555a175b9b7e488ec9f-000 and my address is AR1grVQknsuRiQ7o2TSkcSDjNpAWzmf9EJ ♡sugoi!

Hello, Mellzinha. Thank you for your contribution. Your AnimeLotto number is the "7".

You can be sure you will have your Animecoin Wallet in your phone Smiley

You are very welcome to participate in our community!
CripLib

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:39:45 PM

Hi, friends, please check this new Animecoin informative blog post at http://criplib.blogspot.com/2014/06/animecoin.html

Thank you

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
raganius

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:57:05 PM

Hi, friends, please check this new Animecoin informative blog post at http://criplib.blogspot.com/2014/06/animecoin.html

Thank you

domoarigato, nice post (funny ending!)
raganius

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:58:15 PM

I want help Animecoin and make donation of 100000ANI (5b5acd0e599c7c90651a5304da8aa766e45dfe960572d07410f6a4859fbf4808-000). My Animecoin address is APsMQYnZFRMkncJjGtJ5Nmgw1HMuuL9h8E. Thankyou.

Thank you Katekyo! Your donation is very important, specially because now we have our next great goal, our Android Wallet App!! DarkWolf will be working hard on it, and we need to give him a very good bounty for this achievement!!

Your AnimeLotto number is the "5"! 頑張って!!

By the way, does your name come from Reborn? I love that Anime indeed! One of my favourites! I love Tsuna-kun and Lambo-kun, they are so かわいい!

^^

Yes, I like Reborn too  Cool

Very good! Please, be welcome to participare here. We are very happy with you here!
raganius

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:01:12 PM

I have 1M this good coin. My 780ti is really fast 4 this algoritm.  Cheesy Plz donate I wanna more  Grin Grin AVM7SYttrxQZrtfq8kBVgkQ5S4daZMiBLo Cheesy

Boy, you seem to be quite AnimeRich already to be asking for private donations lol

But anyway, I have just sent you an AnimeTip of 1,000ANI (a790131f123eaa83e0bee28afb60cd8a729e83206fde5af43a7ba2dfd3f4a812-000) from the Animecoiner Giveaway, just for your participation here, because you are really very important for us at the Animecoin Community.

Please, participate, my friend.

And always remember to AnimeTip your friends Wink
louiswwwwwww

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:50:11 PM

Total of 1.976 billion ANI will be mined in ~ 6 months, after that ~ 8 million ANI p.a.

what is p.a Huh? Huh
raganius

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:32:29 PM

Total of 1.976 billion ANI will be mined in ~ 6 months, after that ~ 8 million ANI p.a.

what is p.a Huh? Huh

こんにちは louiswwwwwww!

p.a. stands for per annum, which is (please, my friends, correct me if I am wrong) Latin for "per year" Wink

I hope you stay here and participate in our community. We are very happy that you are here.
COMKORT

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:49:31 AM

Bring your AnimeCoin trading to COMKORT exchange to enjoy highly user-friendly UI with great variety of features and wide range of cryptocurrencies. At COMKORT all of your trading issues will be attended promptly and professionally by our responsive tech-support team.

Everyday we are working to make your trading easy and efficient!

raganius

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:04:03 AM

Would like to invest, but need some innovation like Anonymity for example.

Hi, GiftEncounter, Nice to see you around here (I already know you from the DRK community Wink)

I totally agree with you! Privacy is a top concern, and I have also suggested that we start studying how to implement a stealth mode (you know, at least for our "hentai moments"). I am sure we will be successfull, because the Animecoin Community is more and more united, and amongst us there are very competent and really helpful coders (and first of all, friends).

Please, be welcome to participate here, make suggestions, be free to criticise, and give opinions. We are very happy to have you here Smiley

(..)
About the "stealth mode" (as featured by Darkcoin), I believe it will be an inexorable characteristic of all the cryptocurrencies in a near future. It does not have to be 100% anonymous - we do not want to fight the NSA Wink - but some privacy is really necessary. As its known, everything we do with our BTCs is there for anyone to see and track at the Blockchain. It's like having an online open record of everything we do with our money, our credit cards, our bank accounts... no one wants that. So, the level of privacy we (normal users) need is one that avoids such super-easy-open-acces to our financial/shopping/trading habits. But this is a future feature to be implemented with time.

Anyway, we could start it simple, and, with time, make improvements and corrections.

(...)

Also, in the future, we could introduce a "stealth mode" function (something like the Darkcoin) for our hentai Wink

Please, share your opinions!

Thanks again!!

(...)
raganius

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:32:46 PM

Bring your AnimeCoin trading to COMKORT exchange to enjoy highly user-friendly UI with great variety of features and wide range of cryptocurrencies. At COMKORT all of your trading issues will be attended promptly and professionally by our responsive tech-support team.

Everyday we are working to make your trading easy and efficient!

Thank you for your support
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 10:39:43 PM

Thank you

I too enjoyed your sensible and down to earth blog post!

CripLib

Activity: 175

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:52:59 AM

Thank you

I too enjoyed your sensible and down to earth blog post!

Thank you, I'm glad you've enjoyed it. (I always try to apply the scientific method to my writings Cheesy)

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:20:47 PM

Dev gone, coin dead?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
raganius

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:15:32 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 06:44:15 PM by raganius

Dev gone, coin dead?

Welcome. Animecoin is very alive thanks to our community efforts.

Your help here would be highly appreciated.

どうもありがとう
raganius

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:35:03 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 11:43:07 PM by raganius

We are now working together to have our Android Wallet App, and it will be functional very soon.

The Bounty

I have first suggested to our community ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339.msg7195903#msg7195903 ) a payment of at least 1,000,000ANI for our first fine working Android Wallet App, but now, as our balance is a little bigger, I propose to offer 2,000,000ANI from our Crowdfund balance to the First Animecoin Android Wallet App: an amount fair enough for the works involved, to be paid with the approval of the delivered working App. The community must reach a consensus about it, and I ask that you all please share your opinions.

Also it is VERY IMPORTANT that the community participates in testing and reviewing the App to be received.

I will also pay 200,000ANI from my personal Giveaway balance. And, of course, I am sure that many others will want to tip the developer.

The Features

The security features for this Android Wallet are very important. The ideal is that the wallet user be possible to choose a password to encrypt the private key/wallet.dat. This is necessary to avoid hackers/trojans eventually stealing the wallet balance.

Stealth transactions would be great, but not necessary at the moment: Maybe we could leave this part for a later update, after we develop more on the steatlh transactions (have a look at darkcoin community, they have been discussing it a lot).

It is also very important that the wallet has got QR-code reader/generator feature, in order to make it easier to deal with addresses.

A nice feature would be to allow user customisation of the wallet, so that each individual user could "import" the wallpaper or any image of his/her preference (I, for example, would love to have my favourite anime picture as the "skin" to my Animecoin wallet. In this subject, I was wondering if it would be possible to put a generic cover pic (like this http://www.mfa.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/showcase_2/hero_images/21.6765.jpg , or this http://globerove.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Traditional-Japanese-Art.jpg , or this http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/AndresTheCunning/Swords%20in%20the%20Moon/800px-Battle_of_Kawanakajima.jpg, for instance ) and give the individual users the option to customise their own wallet with their own preferred pic (because most will want to put the pic of the anime or manga they love). This solution will have the advantage that we would run no risks with copyright issues.

I request that the community participates with other suggestions for features to our Android Wallet App in development.

What We Already Have by Now

Thanks to testz, we already have the modified https://github.com/HashEngineering/quarkcoinj acording to Animecoin network and it is now published at https://github.com/testzcrypto/animecoinj

It contains all parameters for a network and Animecoin hash function in java and in C compiled by Android NDK (/libs).

testz has succesfully compiled it. It doesn't pass all unit tests but this is fine as he said.

Now what we need, it seems, is to modify existing Quark wallet https://github.com/HashEngineering/quarkcoin-wallet for Anime and use my animecoinj library (it's no more necessary to deal with Animecoin network).

Now that it was possible to compile the animecoinj successfully, the procedure nearly identical to getting animecoin-wallet to compile.  The main thing that makes it harder is that animecoin-wallet will depend on animecoinj.  as long as the wallet/pom.xml file is edited to change the requirement for quarkcoinj to animecoinj, then it should compile fine (without the unit tests) with maven.

That's it my friends. I am waiting here to hear from the community now.

Let's work togeter in this.

Ganbatte!

Hi animecoin community, I'm currently working on the android wallet for animecoin and it is progressing well. hopefully in a few weeks we will have the animecoin wallet up and running for people to use. It would be nice if I could have some input on what features you would like to see in the wallet.

ganbattekudasai!!!

I think, the first thing we must have in mind is that most of our new users are those who do not use yet any other cryptocurrency (the "otaku" community in general), and will possibly be willing to try it just because Animecoin is related to something they love (manga/anime/japanese culture/games). This is an advantage, because differently from the usual cryptocurrecies user, these new users do not see the Altcoins just as a "pump and dump" thing: they have heard about Bitcoin, but cannot afford it, and so they surelly will want something affordable, useful and, of course, easy to use. In general, they are young people, and are very sound "computer literates", so their adaptation will not be a problem.

For sure, safety is an important concern. The usual cryptocurrency user masters all the safety issues, but the new users normally don't. We don't want them loosing their ANIs because of lost "wallet.dat", or "change adresses". It would be nice if our Animecoin wallet also educates and informs the users about all these important topics.

An important feature would be the wallet stimulating the use of a good encryption password. Also an easy wallet backup/recovery feature (using encrypted paperwallet or file - more or less like "Mycelium BTC android wallet"), stimulating the backup to be done as soon as the wallet is first used.

Katekyo

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:43:21 PM

We are now working together to have our Android Wallet App, and it will be functional very soon.

The Bounty

I have first suggested to our community ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423339.msg7195903#msg7195903 ) a payment of at least 1,000,000ANI for our first fine working Android Wallet App, but now, as our balance is a little bigger, I propose to offer 2,000,000ANI from our Croudfund balance to the First Animecoin Android Wallet App: an amount fair enough for the works involved, to be paid with the approval of the delivered working App. The community must reach a consensus about it, and I ask that you all please share your opinions.

Also it is VERY IMPORTANT that the community participates in testing and reviewing the App to be received.

I will also pay 200,000ANI from my personal Giveaway balance. And, of course, I am sure that many others will want to tip the developer.

The Features

The security features for this Android Wallet are very important. The ideal is that the wallet user be possible to choose a password to encrypt the private key/wallet.dat. This is necessary to avoid hackers/trojans eventually stealing the wallet balance.

Stealth transactions would be great, but not necessary at the moment: Maybe we could leave this part for a later update, after we develop more on the steatlh transactions (have a look at darkcoin community, they have been discussing it a lot).

It is also very important that the wallet has got QR-code reader/generator feature, in order to make it easier to deal with addresses.

A nice feature would be to allow user customisation of the wallet, so that each individual user could "import" the wallpaper or any image of his/her preference (I, for example, would love to have my favourite anime picture as the "skin" to my Animecoin wallet. In this subject, I was wondering if it would be possible to put a generic cover pic (like this http://www.mfa.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/showcase_2/hero_images/21.6765.jpg , or this http://globerove.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Traditional-Japanese-Art.jpg , or this http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/AndresTheCunning/Swords%20in%20the%20Moon/800px-Battle_of_Kawanakajima.jpg, for instance ) and give the individual users the option to customise their own wallet with their own preferred pic (because most will want to put the pic of the anime or manga they love). This solution will have the advantage that we would run no risks with copyright issues.

I request that the community participates with other suggestions for features to our Android Wallet App in development.

What We Already Have by Now

Thanks to testz, we already have the modified https://github.com/HashEngineering/quarkcoinj acording to Animecoin network and it is now published at https://github.com/testzcrypto/animecoinj

It contains all parameters for a network and Animecoin hash function in java and in C compiled by Android NDK (/libs).

testz has succesfully compiled it. It doesn't pass all unit tests but this is fine as he said.

Now what we need, it seems, is to modify existing Quark wallet https://github.com/HashEngineering/quarkcoin-wallet for Anime and use my animecoinj library (it's no more necessary to deal with Animecoin network).

Now that it was possible to compile the animecoinj successfully, the procedure nearly identical to getting animecoin-wallet to compile.  The main thing that makes it harder is that animecoin-wallet will depend on animecoinj.  as long as the wallet/pom.xml file is edited to change the requirement for quarkcoinj to animecoinj, then it should compile fine (without the unit tests) with maven.

That's it my friends. I am waiting here to hear from the community now.

Let's work togeter in this.

Ganbatte!

ganbattekudasai!!!

thnx for good work. Im already dreaming with animecoin wallet in my phone

Lets go to the moon! I want eat sushi and pay with ANIs!!
raganius

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 06:59:19 PM

thnx for good work. Im already dreaming with animecoin wallet in my phone

Lets go to the moon! I want eat sushi and pay with ANIs!!

Thank you for participating here in our community. Animecoin needs each one of us Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: