Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
dkaye

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:41 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 01:51:02 AM by dkaye

Yappadappadoo will integrate blockchain technology for its App Store. For In-App purchases, Yappadappadoo will not store any of the personal details of the user. As Data breaches and identity theft are becoming more frequent, It will be using Blockchain-based verification identity for user's privacy and security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.

I'd say yes, there is indeed a great potential for Yappadappadoo hitting the app market big.

As blockchain technology will help them execute purchases, smart contracts and in-app advertisement related payments, the same blockchain technology will keep an app user's blockchain ID keeping your device secure as Yappadappadoo will not store any private information of any app user.

And PWA does offer a lot of advantages compared against the populat native apps, the only issue right now is how to bring the users to Yappadappadoo's PWA from the widely accepted native apps.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.

I'd say yes, there is indeed a great potential for Yappadappadoo hitting the app market big.

As blockchain technology will help them execute purchases, smart contracts and in-app advertisement related payments, the same blockchain technology will keep an app user's blockchain ID keeping your device secure as Yappadappadoo will not store any private information of any app user.

And PWA does offer a lot of advantages compared against the populat native apps, the only issue right now is how to bring the users to Yappadappadoo's PWA from the widely accepted native apps.

I am on the same page as you elycoinz.

How does one convince a community that is very much comfortable with native apps and whose confidence in it is already rock solid?

I think Yappadappadoo needs to make a lot of noise as early as now and bring to the mobile device users the great benefits of PWA by letting all of us have a taste of current popular apps in the PWA taste.
jackbit

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

Progressive Web Apps are easy to implement. You don't need to hire another app developers in order for you to have PWA. Because PWA uses only Javascript. So if you already have JavaScript developers, then you don't need additional developers if you want your business to create PWA.

PWA is an alternative for native apps. These applications are easy to develop and also budget friendly. Using PWA instead of developing hybrid apps will help a company to save development time and cost. Though not all browsers support PWAs, but then we are in a state of moving towards technological advancement. So we expect more tech companies will now support PWAs.

Hello there guys!

We have to remember that PWA is not an alternative to native apps per se.

PWAs will actually allow us to get the good sides of both web apps and native apps combined.

And as of the moment, all PWAs are cross-browser functional, meaning they will work on any browser without a fuzz.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:18:31 AM

Progressive Web Apps are easy to implement. You don't need to hire another app developers in order for you to have PWA. Because PWA uses only Javascript. So if you already have JavaScript developers, then you don't need additional developers if you want your business to create PWA.

PWA is an alternative for native apps. These applications are easy to develop and also budget friendly. Using PWA instead of developing hybrid apps will help a company to save development time and cost. Though not all browsers support PWAs, but then we are in a state of moving towards technological advancement. So we expect more tech companies will now support PWAs.

Hello there guys!

PWAs will actually allow us to get the good sides of both web apps and native apps combined.

And as of the moment, all PWAs are cross-browser functional, meaning they will work on any browser without a fuzz.

Dead right Jackbit.

PWAs are actually never considered an alternative to native apps since PWA is a class of their own.

You see, native apps are specific of their own ecosystem, if you are an android users, download the android app, if you are on iOS, you have to use the ones from appStore.

Whereas PWAs cater to both mobile OS, plus, it gives the same user experience for your regular desktop or laptop users. So PWAs are not actually confined within the mobile device sector, it caters a wide array of internet connected devices and gadgets.

The limiting factor of installability, access and use of natives apps are nowhere near the robust availability of PWAs and mind you, it only takes one development stage to produce an app that is applicable to all these gadgets.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

Hello there guys!

Dead right Jackbit.

PWAs are actually never considered an alternative to native apps since PWA is a class of their own.

You see, native apps are specific of their own ecosystem, if you are an android users, download the android app, if you are on iOS, you have to use the ones from appStore.

Whereas PWAs cater to both mobile OS, plus, it gives the same user experience for your regular desktop or laptop users. So PWAs are not actually confined within the mobile device sector, it caters a wide array of internet connected devices and gadgets.

The limiting factor of installability, access and use of natives apps are nowhere near the robust availability of PWAs and mind you, it only takes one development stage to produce an app that is applicable to all these gadgets.

I guess the attributes you guys mentioned regarding PWAs are what Yappadappadoo is banking on.

As PWA delivers a lot of advantage in a seamless single development to cater all types of gadgets that sports a browser of any kind, the word multi-platform is indeed crossed with finality (unless browsers start to embark on a different voyage, each on his own).

Great choice of offering for Yappadappadoo and i personally hope to have a taste of PWA from them to feel the sheer power these apps have to offer.
elycoinz

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

Yappadappadoo's Whitepaper states the following:

There are only two reasons why we have not yet seen the rapid spread of PWA. Firstly, these high-performance, first-class applications are based on new technology which is just reaching ready-to-market status. Secondly, app-developers are only now catching up with the expertise necessary for producing PWA. Of course, for purely commercial reasons, it is not possible to find this type of application in the dominant app stores of Apple and Google: web apps will eat into their business!

There is sufficient amount of truthfulness as Yappadappadoo cites reasons as to why we have not seen much of PWAs that could battle Native Apps and beat them to the ground in terms of features and availability.

The lack of developers (not because no one has moved into the PWA ecosystem, but because the technology is quite new) is a major contributing factor of the limited PWAs we are seeing around.

And yes, the commercial & economic reasons behind the powerful app giants such as Apple and Google is relatively true, if one comes to think of it, as it might simply disrupt people's choice of native apps which they already have developers for.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
Here's an article I found regarding Facebook implementing PWA in their platform!
https://react-etc.net/entry/facebook-takes-first-steps-to-progressive-web-apps-pwa
Facebook has not yet fully embraced the PWA requirements, but the journey has begun. The first step they've taken is the Manifest file placed on the Mobile Facebook site (https://m.facebook.com/data/manifest ), but the emergence of fully fledged capabilities of offline support, sharing API, and other browser native features is only a matter of time.
I clicked on the link but I don't get it? What is that? Manifest file? Does it only work on the mobile version? What is it used for? It's just one step so it's not really a big part of PWA?
There's not much point in knowing since one won't really understand how it works unless you're into github and code stuff but in lighter terms, facebook started using manifest, manifest is a file, a json file like when you create a MEW wallet you may save a json file other than the private key.
True that, use google, you can find out everything about it there. It's a norm for most apps to use manifest since that actually gives the "add to homescreen" function after app installation. Check this out for some light reading: https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/web-app-manifest/
Manifest is just basic, one of the service workers that will be automatically downloaded upon installation and it has more functions than that. Then there's more to PWA than Manifest. It's a lot if you are gonna go into detail.
Service workers are different from manifest. Service workers and manifest need to be integrated for the platform to work properly. If you check the site mentioned above, there's a separate tab for manifest and service worker at the bottom of the page.
I see, so facebook isn't actually PWA yet. There's a lot about to know about PWA but the question is will it be practical for them to fully adapt PWA since it would still consume a lot of memory and the functions are very minimal? I really thought they are already PWA because there was a message saying "You can still post while offline", I think that's a PWA service worker functionality since it would sync and get posted once you go online.
I see, so service workers run the scripts in the background, manifest makes them appear in the actual platform. Literally works the services and literally manifest. The service workers will be in charge on the offline capabilities as well as online syncing.
That is correct! Here is an easy application regarding manifest and service workers(PWA using app shell): https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/codelabs/your-first-pwapp/
That's basically it but the actual developing or creating your own or implementing to your own app isn't as easy as it looks.
Facebook is using service workers. Facebook is not yet that much of a PWA but they are using the same technology, so they just apply manifest and service workers to improve their system. Yes, the offline capability is done by service worker.

Facebook media cannot be use without internet even Twitter and others, perhaps PWA is only good for the offline I don't know if I am right

with my thought. But according to its whitepaper to increase the number of PWA provided in our App Store, yappadappadoo will provide an

integrated drag & drop suite simplifying the creation and development of PWA, the yappadappadoo-Suite. An extremely attractive incentive-

program will further boost the availability of PWA.
The actual use or purpose of apps are usually online, say social media apps or trivago or flipkart, but what PWA does is give offline capabilities, so that even if you go offline, there are still things that you can do and it increases user engagement.
OlympusMons

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.
PWA is innovation, it's improvement in the  existing technology. There's no disadvantage to the end user really since the apps will just be the same, but you could also use them offline now.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:13 AM

PWA is innovation, it's improvement in the  existing technology. There's no disadvantage to the end user really since the apps will just be the same, but you could also use them offline now.
I think there will be some problems with regards to  developing since it's something new, there might be problems with developers in implementing PWA codes and actually making the app to work, or once the app has been launched there will be new bugs. I don't think that's a disadvantage though, it's part of the process for all new technology or technological improvements.
Umamisnack

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

I think there will be some problems with regards to  developing since it's something new, there might be problems with developers in implementing PWA codes and actually making the app to work, or once the app has been launched there will be new bugs. I don't think that's a disadvantage though, it's part of the process for all new technology or technological improvements.
It will be difficult to develop an high quality user experience that could rival native apps especially for development teams with less skill. It would be a disadvantageous for the developers than to the end users, ditto.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

It will be difficult to develop an high quality user experience that could rival native apps especially for development teams with less skill. It would be a disadvantageous for the developers than to the end users, ditto.
The biggest disadvantage for me is since it's a web application, it's slightly more difficult especially for developers making it multi platform, i.e. making it work on both iOS and Android, but that has always been a problem for them. Additionally, it is still not that ready-to-market in iOS, it is seemingly quite difficult to "install" PWA so probably, only extremely interested users will try and learn about it and use it.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

Love how they make convert this app into cloud-based web technology, just like a technology for Telegram used for Storage Data, we don't really need to save into our phone. But currently how's your marketing work with a competitor like  Google or Apple App Store ?
I think it will be hard enough to make sure people use this app.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Yappadappadoo's Whitepaper states the following:

There are only two reasons why we have not yet seen the rapid spread of PWA. Firstly, these high-performance, first-class applications are based on new technology which is just reaching ready-to-market status. Secondly, app-developers are only now catching up with the expertise necessary for producing PWA. Of course, for purely commercial reasons, it is not possible to find this type of application in the dominant app stores of Apple and Google: web apps will eat into their business!

There is sufficient amount of truthfulness as Yappadappadoo cites reasons as to why we have not seen much of PWAs that could battle Native Apps and beat them to the ground in terms of features and availability.

The lack of developers (not because no one has moved into the PWA ecosystem, but because the technology is quite new) is a major contributing factor of the limited PWAs we are seeing around.

And yes, the commercial & economic reasons behind the powerful app giants such as Apple and Google is relatively true, if one comes to think of it, as it might simply disrupt people's choice of native apps which they already have developers for.

Therefore, PWA is weak by getting the attention of the community? now I'm getting confuse of it, due to in my understanding on this, PWA

allows native apps to use cameras, messaging and gps. This is all what I got knowledge in regardless of PWA using yappadappadoo. 

It is not really a weakness so to say.

But PWA needs to be recognized more. We have to remember that web apps has been around for sometime, where as PWAs has been introduced 2 years ago only. And it is easy to mistake a web app for PWA but web app lacks a lot of attributes that PWAs offer.

And as of the moment, not much of the normal consumers and app users know about the existence of PWAs.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

I've read an article on how the PWA helped some platforms. It says you can access the page you are currently browsing even if you go offline. So, it's just like you may continue reading an already open page. I can see how that increased their engagement but I don't see it practical for online games.

I think you are correct with that. This will not be applicable for online games because it will not be called online games if it is offline. But the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will introduce the technology that will definitely help the online games lessen the space occupied by the apps or games that they have to access. They can't even feel the intermittent connection of the internet because the games' memory will be on the cache and not on the server.
Yes correct it will not work for online games, and its true it can help to lessen the space occupied by this games coz we all know this application have bigger size/mb and  we also need to reserve some space for our self like pictures and videos thus we cannot have all the application we want at the same time...

I thought yappadappadoo is flexible for online and offline system. Or it depends on the apps that we are going to download it, is that what

you're  trying to express to us here? though, it is good that its not going to consume a big space in our internal storage which I think its a big

advantage  for this project, right?

It was stated in WP,"PWA also provide offline functionalities, a feature previously restricted to native
applications."It is not clear yet though, the extent to which this offline functionalities is applicable.Have
to stay tune for further information.
Yes they need to wait for further information and development about this offline functionality feature, and i guess everything of its features are exiting and to know this is just the start of many changes in the application industry...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo apps from native application, even though you're using the app there's no space need/requirements... I remember when i downloaded games app to my phone that has 700MB plus it takes more than 30mins to download then suddenly my phone reach the space available, and a message promted saying insufficient space available unable to download the file... The feeling of being upset is there because I'm waiting nearly an hour and it all comes to nothing, wasting my time and money...

Having limited space available on phones, this PWA is really of great significant.Most of users are still more
into native app but as this Yappadappadoo project progresses and became available, who wouldn't want to experience
a revolutionized app with PWA feature integrated with Blockchain technology?

Personally, upon learning the existence of this project makes me excited. Why? I am fond of downloading and installing applications that I think would be helpful to my lifestyle. I have downloaded apps regarding office applications for my work, social media apps, DIY apps, health and recipe apps and many more. These applications were due to my need for everyday life. That is why less space occupied is an issue to my mobile device.
Yes you can have everything you want from your lifestyle to work as long you use yappadappadoo apps store, but they say in WP that their apps has not needed to download, to install and to update for me this is the best feature they offer so it will not need to save apps to the memory of our phones... Maybe we can use it again and again as long as we want!?
scarleth06

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

For sure it will be secure and reliable to use their apps, im just curious how much will be a cost by buying their apps in cryptocurrency? Because of they're new in this industry and many user are also new to crypto world, maybe they need to give all new user a promotions/discount to attract them to buy/use application from yappadappadoo...
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 03:32:40 AM by sonjay22

Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from your location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from you location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...
That will be a good idea, having navigation that can run thru offline mode but still the same features as a online... They'll will need enough research for this idea i think, and by the of PWA there is a chance to meet this kind of application soon...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: