Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Andycalum

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

The business is very good and if you actually thrive in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be cool

You are right on that,josh12parke. Not only is this going to be cool but this will definitely change the user's experience
with Yappadappadoo Store, the first and only PWA store worldwide, with a link to the Blockchain, offering applications for
all users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:32:33 PM

Apple has Xcode, this one has:
Quote from: whitepaper
yappadappadoo-Suite to develop PWA's quickly and economically.
We'll find out if it's developer friendly as other app creators.

Yes, something that Developers and companies has to check up on.The following are from Yappadappadoo's engaging plans as written in WP:
"We will create the yappadappadoo-Suite, a drag and drop development software to assist app-developers worldwide. The Suite is a web-based platform, which allows the developer to complete the app production process quickly and efficiently. The suite covers design, programming, data-interface, database structure, asset management, testing, deployment, monetization and hosting on highly-scalable and highly available servers.
The yappadappadoo-Suite enables developers who are new to the development of PWA, to quickly gain experience with the relevant technology, but it also offers experienced developers faster and more cost-effective methods to develop sophisticated SEO-optimized PWA. These apps can then be monetized in the yappadappadoo Store at the most favourable conditions available on the market. Within the scope of our bootstrap strategy,we will also offer attractive developer incentives, such as tokens for development work,and recommendations etc., thus increasing awareness within both the developer and the general business community."
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.

I agree with you,BuzzerBeater. Yappadappadoo have chosen to take the app user's experience to a higher level, as they use
this PWA : being a Progressive- which means it works for every user, regardless of browser choice;
Responsive- fits any form factor: desktop, mobile, tablet; Connectivity independent - With service workers' help to work offline or
on low-quality networks.And not to mention the Blockchain Technology with it.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo apps from native application, even though you're using the app there's no space need/requirements... I remember when i downloaded games app to my phone that has 700MB plus it takes more than 30mins to download then suddenly my phone reach the space available, and a message promted saying insufficient space available unable to download the file... The feeling of being upset is there because I'm waiting nearly an hour and it all comes to nothing, wasting my time and money...

Having limited space available on phones, this PWA is really of great significant.Most of users are still more
into native app but as this Yappadappadoo project progresses and became available, who wouldn't want to experience
a revolutionized app with PWA feature integrated with Blockchain technology?

Personally, upon learning the existence of this project makes me excited. Why? I am fond of downloading and installing applications that I think would be helpful to my lifestyle. I have downloaded apps regarding office applications for my work, social media apps, DIY apps, health and recipe apps and many more. These applications were due to my need for everyday life. That is why less space occupied is an issue to my mobile device.

As we wait for PWA's development on Yappadappadoo Store, this really gives hope and ease to this kind of issues.By choosing to use a PWA over a native version of the same application, users consume less data.
Kitty.Tanya

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

If every worthy project was as successful as this one https://coinidol.com/hashrental-received-contribution/ the blockchain and the whole world would be perfect Smiley
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo apps from native application, even though you're using the app there's no space need/requirements... I remember when i downloaded games app to my phone that has 700MB plus it takes more than 30mins to download then suddenly my phone reach the space available, and a message promted saying insufficient space available unable to download the file... The feeling of being upset is there because I'm waiting nearly an hour and it all comes to nothing, wasting my time and money...

Having limited space available on phones, this PWA is really of great significant.Most of users are still more
into native app but as this Yappadappadoo project progresses and became available, who wouldn't want to experience
a revolutionized app with PWA feature integrated with Blockchain technology?

Personally, upon learning the existence of this project makes me excited. Why? I am fond of downloading and installing applications that I think would be helpful to my lifestyle. I have downloaded apps regarding office applications for my work, social media apps, DIY apps, health and recipe apps and many more. These applications were due to my need for everyday life. That is why less space occupied is an issue to my mobile device.

As we wait for PWA's development on Yappadappadoo Store, this really gives hope and ease to this kind of issues.By choosing to use a PWA over a native version of the same application, users consume less data.

That's Correct! Progressive Web App (PWA) really do gives us hope that the problem will be resolved thru the use of technology. It is a proven fact that it is a one way to lessen the data consumed by the mobile devices and make it faster even we are accessing multiple applications as long as it is a PWA one. 
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from you location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...

Somewhat there is a little difference when you use the application offline because it is not updated if traffic status is a concern. Artificial Intelligence will not be very functional which gives you update about heavy traffic and accidents, guiding you to an alternate route is another advantage when using online. But the good thing is that, whether it is not online, it still has a purpose, unlike online apps that only function when online.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.

I'd say yes, there is indeed a great potential for Yappadappadoo hitting the app market big.

As blockchain technology will help them execute purchases, smart contracts and in-app advertisement related payments, the same blockchain technology will keep an app user's blockchain ID keeping your device secure as Yappadappadoo will not store any private information of any app user.

And PWA does offer a lot of advantages compared against the populat native apps, the only issue right now is how to bring the users to Yappadappadoo's PWA from the widely accepted native apps.

I am on the same page as you elycoinz.

How does one convince a community that is very much comfortable with native apps and whose confidence in it is already rock solid?

I think Yappadappadoo needs to make a lot of noise as early as now and bring to the mobile device users the great benefits of PWA by letting all of us have a taste of current popular apps in the PWA taste.

I am with you guys! That is one of my concern but I am very positive that YAPPADAPPADOO team will come up with the idea of getting the YAPPADAPPADOO apps on the next level which can really produce noise and mark into the market. With the help of good marketing strategy and undeniable great applications, I think the project will achieve rock solid hard cap.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.
PWA is innovation, it's improvement in the  existing technology. There's no disadvantage to the end user really since the apps will just be the same, but you could also use them offline now.

Correct! There is really no big difference at all when it terms of users experience and functionalities. The applications are even more enhanced because it can be used offline. Progressive Web App (PWA) is really the apps of the future.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

Is there any chance to get access to a demo version of this platform. The name of this project is sounds like fun and color combination is also really cool. Just watching this thread for further news and updates maybe after finish of this ICO they will do process to make it re-brand.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

Yappadappadoo will integrate blockchain technology for its App Store. For In-App purchases, Yappadappadoo will not store any of the personal details of the user. As Data breaches and identity theft are becoming more frequent, It will be using Blockchain-based verification identity for user's privacy and security.

This is a real advantage for the user who is afraid of doing online transactions. Our personal details are really important and must be really secured because identity theft is rampant nowadays. YAPPADAPPADOO solves this problem and makes it a worry-free environment for users.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

Do you know that YAPPADAPPADO can also give profit to application developers? If you have a skill in designing and creating new applications, they will provide for you the templates you are going to use from their YAPPA suite and the moment the application you have developed is accepted, you will be paid in Flints.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

Do you know that YAPPADAPPADO can also give profit to application developers? If you have a skill in designing and creating new applications, they will provide for you the templates you are going to use from their YAPPA suite and the moment the application you have developed is accepted, you will be paid in Flints.
That is a good news bitbitchy. Thanks for the info. If they are going to provide templates which will be used for creating new applications, it will be easy in the part of the developer. People will be encourage to try developing new applications because they will paid. This can also be a good source of income for those who will make it a serious job.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

That is a good news bitbitchy. Thanks for the info. If they are going to provide templates which will be used for creating new applications, it will be easy in the part of the developer. People will be encourage to try developing new applications because they will paid. This can also be a good source of income for those who will make it a serious job.
This is really wonderful. This will help too Yappadappadoo to be recognized since they will be incentivizing apps developers. I also read in their whitepaper that it is not only apps developers have this opportunity but also those who will endorse or register their own applications to the platform will receive Flints token as well as the endorser of apps developers to the platform and vice versa.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:30:22 PM

This is really wonderful. This will help too Yappadappadoo to be recognized since they will be incentivizing apps developers. I also read in their whitepaper that it is not only apps developers have this opportunity but also those who will endorse or register their own applications to the platform will receive Flints token as well as the endorser of apps developers to the platform and vice versa.
This is great. Thanks for the info guys. This will give opportunity for more creative apps developers. I am already forseeing the future of this project. There are private applications being sold separately and do not belong to any of these leading apps store, i wish yappadappadoo could have them so they will have somehing to offer that others do not have.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:57:28 AM

I'd say yes, there is indeed a great potential for Yappadappadoo hitting the app market big.

As blockchain technology will help them execute purchases, smart contracts and in-app advertisement related payments, the same blockchain technology will keep an app user's blockchain ID keeping your device secure as Yappadappadoo will not store any private information of any app user.

And PWA does offer a lot of advantages compared against the populat native apps, the only issue right now is how to bring the users to Yappadappadoo's PWA from the widely accepted native apps.

I am on the same page as you elycoinz.

How does one convince a community that is very much comfortable with native apps and whose confidence in it is already rock solid?

I think Yappadappadoo needs to make a lot of noise as early as now and bring to the mobile device users the great benefits of PWA by letting all of us have a taste of current popular apps in the PWA taste.

I am with you guys! That is one of my concern but I am very positive that YAPPADAPPADOO team will come up with the idea of getting the YAPPADAPPADOO apps on the next level which can really produce noise and mark into the market. With the help of good marketing strategy and undeniable great applications, I think the project will achieve rock solid hard cap.

But the noise that you are talking about I think it will take few more times before it can make a noise, don't you? Because yappadappadoo has

a big competitors in this industry, where it can be deny that it established a big community globally. Therefore it needs a good marketing

strategy for it and yappadappadoo have it already, so far isn't?
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.

You mean, the application is always on update? is that what your trying to emphasize mate? Actually, I've been thinking about it also. In my

understanding that would really depend on the apps due to there is some apps that has a big space needed which may lead sometimes to

update it too. I'm not sure if PWA are aware of this things anyway.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

Just to confirm: YAPPADAPPADOO will be an apps store whose apps will be PWA exclusive?(PWA equals web app, meaning no native apps available?)

Web apps are literally apps accessible on the web using chrome, firefox, safari, etc. It would be like saving the webpage kind of thing that's why there is no download or install nor much space needed. Safari/iOS is not yet fully PWA compatible and slightly difficult to "install". Will they address this issue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: