Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Umamisnack

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

Just to confirm: YAPPADAPPADOO will be an apps store whose apps will be PWA exclusive?(PWA equals web app, meaning no native apps available?)

Web apps are literally apps accessible on the web using chrome, firefox, safari, etc. It would be like saving the webpage kind of thing that's why there is no download or install nor much space needed. Safari/iOS is not yet fully PWA compatible and slightly difficult to "install". Will they address this issue?
Well, "native apps" are usually accessible through their website i.e. they have an online platform accessible through web browsers e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc. In case this will be a PWA store, then that will be what the store would offer, probably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:27:58 AM

Just to confirm: YAPPADAPPADOO will be an apps store whose apps will be PWA exclusive?(PWA equals web app, meaning no native apps available?)

Web apps are literally apps accessible on the web using chrome, firefox, safari, etc. It would be like saving the webpage kind of thing that's why there is no download or install nor much space needed. Safari/iOS is not yet fully PWA compatible and slightly difficult to "install". Will they address this issue?
Well, "native apps" are usually accessible through their website i.e. they have an online platform accessible through web browsers e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc. In case this will be a PWA store, then that will be what the store would offer, probably.
For me, it would still be native apps vs. PWA. Native apps will still have a lot of features(Facebook) compared to PWA, I think. PWA is new and will probably need a lot more development before rivaling native apps.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

For me, it would still be native apps vs. PWA. Native apps will still have a lot of features(Facebook) compared to PWA, I think. PWA is new and will probably need a lot more development before rivaling native apps.
Well, reading their whitepaper, yes it seems it would be PWA exclusive. So native apps will have to have their own PWA compatible platform to make them compatible with this apps store.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

Well, reading their whitepaper, yes it seems it would be PWA exclusive. So native apps will have to have their own PWA compatible platform to make them compatible with this apps store.
The reality of understanding the term "Web App". It's like literally saving the webpage or a shortcut into your device? Right? It's like saving a link but or a webpage on your computer, but making it more interactive sort of.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

The reality of understanding the term "Web App". It's like literally saving the webpage or a shortcut into your device? Right? It's like saving a link but or a webpage on your computer, but making it more interactive sort of.
It's like add account to manage on chrome browser. You can save a password for different Gmail accounts and save a shortcut on your desktop. Just click on the shortcut and you can access the account. You can access multiple accounts as if they are two different apps.
Shochusan

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

I'm curious about what apps would be available since PWA is something new in the app industry and also, how will developers sell their apps? If it's lightning fast I might accidentally buy something I don't want.
All web accessible apps are available. PWA means Progressive web applications so applications on the web lit. It's like saving a webpage when you choose add to home screen, It's so easy to delete it as well, not sure if it's refundable though.
GoldenRays

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

If all apps are gonna be inside it, will it not consume so much memory? If it gives you the ability to try out apps spontaneously,will that have to be online or it will also work offline?
It will not consume much memory because it will just be like saving a webpage to your desktop. PWA is simply web applications with can still function, although probably limited,  even after you go offline.
CrimsonSunset

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

What transactions are going to be involved in your "transaction universe"? There should be highlights and data flow diagrams with regards to that I think so that 1. Developers would easily understand how much better and simple it will be and 2. Users would know what transactions would be involved and how easy it will be compared to existing systems.
Well, simple transactions probably, the ones normally applicable to app stores: purchasing apps, in-app purchases, advertising, app development and sale related transactions.
GummyAngel

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

There's a boom right now in online mobile gaming like LAN gaming and MMORPGs, will this platform support those kinds of applications or will it be exclusively PWA content?
It would be like playing an online game without installing it, it would be like old online MMORPG possibly, like gaia online, I can't really remember but it doesn't need to be installed, just takes a long time to load. That's just possibility. Not really sure if it's compatible at all. No offline functionality in case.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

They can then monetarize these applications in our App Store with margins that are 50% higher than in the App Stores of Apple and Google. The Blockchain guarantees full transparency and security in respect of app sales and reviews.
(Don't you mean monetize?)How? This is great since more income for app developers and of course, blockchain guarantees transparency and security.
Well of course it would be very great but not really that great yet. Unless PWA advances faster and codes are readily available to dev teams, it won't be easy to create PWA. It's already not easy to create apps for existing app stores.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

Apple has Xcode, this one has:
Quote from: whitepaper
yappadappadoo-Suite to develop PWA's quickly and economically.
We'll find out if it's developer friendly as other app creators.

Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from you location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...

Somewhat there is a little difference when you use the application offline because it is not updated if traffic status is a concern. Artificial Intelligence will not be very functional which gives you update about heavy traffic and accidents, guiding you to an alternate route is another advantage when using online. But the good thing is that, whether it is not online, it still has a purpose, unlike online apps that only function when online.
Yes correct its very much different from other apps, i think this app is only a display without the help of internet and its ridiculous... Thats why yappadappadoo came up with the solutions to stop this and to enjoy our apps everytime whether online or offline, its a great steps from yappadappadoo to consider what user's really need...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from you location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...

Somewhat there is a little difference when you use the application offline because it is not updated if traffic status is a concern. Artificial Intelligence will not be very functional which gives you update about heavy traffic and accidents, guiding you to an alternate route is another advantage when using online. But the good thing is that, whether it is not online, it still has a purpose, unlike online apps that only function when online.
Yes correct its very much different from other apps, i think this app is only a display without the help of internet and its ridiculous... Thats why yappadappadoo came up with the solutions to stop this and to enjoy our apps everytime whether online or offline, its a great steps from yappadappadoo to consider what user's really need...
Indeed, many applications from Google Play and Apple Store are useless without the internet and to know we've also buy this apps from our own money though some are free to download but they have many advertisements included that they make for their own interest to earn money from all user's download this apps...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

Reference:

Indeed, many applications from Google Play and Apple Store are useless without the internet and to know we've also buy this apps from our own money though some are free to download but they have many advertisements included that they make for their own interest to earn money from all user's download this apps...
That's true, most of the applications are free to download but in exchange they have many ads from the internet... And you have no choice but to watch this advertisement or otherwise delete those apps you have, and if you want apps that has no ads you have to pay or buy the apps...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
That's true there is no need to update but i think its not because of PWA feature, maybe because they using cloud based program? Im not really sure but PWA feature is to make application available when offline right!? And make it useful even without the internet, by PWA you can use the memory of your phone for your personal things and not for apps or you can have it at the same time...
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just added yappadappadoo to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/yappadappadoo/

https://i.imgur.com/PB0BFpY.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to yappadappadoo ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.
scarleth06

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
That's true there is no need to update but i think its not because of PWA feature, maybe because they using cloud based program? Im not really sure but PWA feature is to make application available when offline right!? And make it useful even without the internet, by PWA you can use the memory of your phone for your personal things and not for apps or you can have it at the same time...
No, PWA have many features like,
1. Multi platform, it can use to all operating system we have...
2. No install, no download, no update means you don't have to save apps to your phone...
3. It can works offline without internet...
4. It has lightning speed...
5. Less than 1 percent average all of yappadappadoo compare to native apps...
This five features are all included to PWA of yappadappadoo...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

No, PWA have many features like,
1. Multi platform, it can use to all operating system we have...
2. No install, no download, no update means you don't have to save apps to your phone...
3. It can works offline without internet...
4. It has lightning speed...
5. Less than 1 percent average all of yappadappadoo compare to native apps...
This five features are all included to PWA of yappadappadoo...
You have a point, because PWA are using Cloud based web technology, so all application from yappadappadoo are always updated... And also PWA allows native device feature like camera, microphone, gps, messaging...
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

Reference:

That's true, most of the applications are free to download but in exchange they have many ads from the internet... And you have no choice but to watch this advertisement or otherwise delete those apps you have, and if you want apps that has no ads you have to pay or buy the apps...
I agree. Concerns like these by users may soon be addressed by Yappadappadoo's PWA enhancement of apps- to break the barriers and limitations.And also enjoy its efficiency and being economical since PWA need not to be downloaded.
Khayem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

Do you know that YAPPADAPPADO can also give profit to application developers? If you have a skill in designing and creating new applications, they will provide for you the templates you are going to use from their YAPPA suite and the moment the application you have developed is accepted, you will be paid in Flints.

Yes, this is an edge to app-developers. And it seems Yappadappadoo really made their incentive enticing such as
tokens for development work, recommendations,etc.and also providng all the assistance that app-developers
need from design, programming, data-interface, database structure, asset management, testing, deployment,
monetization and hosting on highly-scalable and highly available servers.An opportunity to be seized, indeed. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: