Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.
PWA is innovation, it's improvement in the  existing technology. There's no disadvantage to the end user really since the apps will just be the same, but you could also use them offline now.

Correct! There is really no big difference at all when it terms of users experience and functionalities. The applications are even more enhanced because it can be used offline. Progressive Web App (PWA) is really the apps of the future.

It really is an innovation, an enhanced app.With PWA, user will be able to immediately start using it, eliminating
the unnecessary stages of downloading and installation before finally being able to use it.
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Yappadappadoo will integrate blockchain technology for its App Store. For In-App purchases, Yappadappadoo will not store any of the personal details of the user. As Data breaches and identity theft are becoming more frequent, It will be using Blockchain-based verification identity for user's privacy and security.

Yes,Yappadappadoo's integration of Blockchain Technology gives protection to users as it keeps all the record of transactions transparent and immutable thereby protecting users against the loss of apps or in-app purchases, in the case of device-crashes, -theft or other related loss.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
That's true there is no need to update but i think its not because of PWA feature, maybe because they using cloud based program? Im not really sure but PWA feature is to make application available when offline right!? And make it useful even without the internet, by PWA you can use the memory of your phone for your personal things and not for apps or you can have it at the same time...

This is right! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) feature really makes the application available even if it is offline. The application saved all of its memory on the cache and these data are just enough to make the whole application to function normally. The update is done to enhance the application but I think the enhancement occurs when it is really needed, but as for saved cache is concern, the application as I said earlier will function normally.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

Do you know that YAPPADAPPADO can also give profit to application developers? If you have a skill in designing and creating new applications, they will provide for you the templates you are going to use from their YAPPA suite and the moment the application you have developed is accepted, you will be paid in Flints.

This is great! YAPPADAPPADOO project not only helps us as users but also the application developers. More people will be enjoying all the benefits that this project may bring. There is a great demand for applications so this might be the future bread and butter of some people who are really skilled in this field of work.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Apple has Xcode, this one has:
Quote from: whitepaper
yappadappadoo-Suite to develop PWA's quickly and economically.
We'll find out if it's developer friendly as other app creators.

Yes, something that Developers and companies has to check up on.The following are from Yappadappadoo's engaging plans as written in WP:
"We will create the yappadappadoo-Suite, a drag and drop development software to assist app-developers worldwide. The Suite is a web-based platform, which allows the developer to complete the app production process quickly and efficiently. The suite covers design, programming, data-interface, database structure, asset management, testing, deployment, monetization and hosting on highly-scalable and highly available servers.
The yappadappadoo-Suite enables developers who are new to the development of PWA, to quickly gain experience with the relevant technology, but it also offers experienced developers faster and more cost-effective methods to develop sophisticated SEO-optimized PWA. These apps can then be monetized in the yappadappadoo Store at the most favourable conditions available on the market. Within the scope of our bootstrap strategy,we will also offer attractive developer incentives, such as tokens for development work,and recommendations etc., thus increasing awareness within both the developer and the general business community."

YAPPADAPPADOO-Suite is a real legacy from the YAPPADAPPADOO team. It will not just help the developers make a useful application but it will really help to do the job much easier and faster. The Drag and Drop feature of this software is really an innovative way to do that. Thanks to YAPPADAPPADOO team. I am really excited for the output applications made from this application.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:07:23 PM

Do you know that YAPPADAPPADO can also give profit to application developers? If you have a skill in designing and creating new applications, they will provide for you the templates you are going to use from their YAPPA suite and the moment the application you have developed is accepted, you will be paid in Flints.
That is a good news bitbitchy. Thanks for the info. If they are going to provide templates which will be used for creating new applications, it will be easy in the part of the developer. People will be encourage to try developing new applications because they will paid. This can also be a good source of income for those who will make it a serious job.
This is really wonderful. This will help too Yappadappadoo to be recognized since they will be incentivizing apps developers. I also read in their whitepaper that it is not only apps developers have this opportunity but also those who will endorse or register their own applications to the platform will receive Flints token as well as the endorser of apps developers to the platform and vice versa.
This is great. Thanks for the info guys. This will give opportunity for more creative apps developers. I am already forseeing the future of this project. There are private applications being sold separately and do not belong to any of these leading apps store, i wish yappadappadoo could have them so they will have somehing to offer that others do not have.

Nice one! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is not only an app store but also provides job to everybody especially apps developers. Nowadays apps developers really is a trending line of work. There is a wide range of opportunity given to them because there is an unlimited demand for applications for the users.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

This is great! YAPPADAPPADOO project not only helps us as users but also the application developers. More people will be enjoying all the benefits that this project may bring. There is a great demand for applications so this might be the future bread and butter of some people who are really skilled in this field of work.

Hmmm... Good news I think. Some of the members of this community are mostly technically inclined so I think this will surely a great opportunity for them. One more thing is that the revolutionized applications will definitely strengthen more the applications industry and give more chances for series of possibilities. YAPPADAPPADO project really nailed it in terms of innovation and advancement of technology.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert 
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo apps from native application, even though you're using the app there's no space need/requirements... I remember when i downloaded games app to my phone that has 700MB plus it takes more than 30mins to download then suddenly my phone reach the space available, and a message promted saying insufficient space available unable to download the file... The feeling of being upset is there because I'm waiting nearly an hour and it all comes to nothing, wasting my time and money...

Having limited space available on phones, this PWA is really of great significant.Most of users are still more
into native app but as this Yappadappadoo project progresses and became available, who wouldn't want to experience
a revolutionized app with PWA feature integrated with Blockchain technology?

Yes, this is really true. When YAPPADAPPADOO launched their revolutionary apps, I predict that every release will be a hot item. With all the benefits from Progressive Web App (PWA) feature integrated with Blockchain technology, I think no one will really resist the trend.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
As i’ve read Yappa suite will be there for interested developers. They will provide needed templates for the application they are going to develop but since they are also going to accept other applications from different developers outside the platform so it is ok. They will have ready applications by then.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:04:44 PM

Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
As i’ve read Yappa suite will be there for interested developers. They will provide needed templates for the application they are going to develop but since they are also going to accept other applications from different developers outside the platform so it is ok. They will have ready applications by then.
I like this opportunity that Yappadappadoo is giving to whoever will be intersted. Giving them opportunity to earn and to develop their talents. If this Yappa suite will be available i would want to try it myself.
3Bullion

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

The yappadappadoo platform is the first and only app store for progressive web apps, I've really never met analogues!
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

I like this opportunity that Yappadappadoo is giving to whoever will be intersted. Giving them opportunity to earn and to develop their talents. If this Yappa suite will be available i would want to try it myself.
Yes bitbitchy. I wonder how would it be to try developing new applications. Something that interests us the most. Not copying those that are already in the market but new ideas. Something that will make a difference, something that will make a boom to the platform and make it known because of these applications they have that other apps store do not have.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

The yappadappadoo platform is the first and only app store for progressive web apps, I've really never met analogues!
Hey buddy! If you check their Whitepaper you will see they are not the first. There are already applications out there that are having this feature but yes, YAPPADAPPADOO will be the first one to develop applications with PWA feature. I also never knew about this matter before. All i knew was i liked a good working applications, fast and with less advertisements.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

Me too. I wonder how would it be to create applications. I want something unique, something that do not yet exist in other apps store but very useful. If i have the means to do i would try. I am also looking forward to this opportunity. Who knows, maybe i sould create something unique that will make a name for Yappadappadoo.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

Yes, something that Developers and companies has to check up on.The following are from Yappadappadoo's engaging plans as written in WP:
"We will create the yappadappadoo-Suite, a drag and drop development software to assist app-developers worldwide. The Suite is a web-based platform, which allows the developer to complete the app production process quickly and efficiently. The suite covers design, programming, data-interface, database structure, asset management, testing, deployment, monetization and hosting on highly-scalable and highly available servers.
The yappadappadoo-Suite enables developers who are new to the development of PWA, to quickly gain experience with the relevant technology, but it also offers experienced developers faster and more cost-effective methods to develop sophisticated SEO-optimized PWA. These apps can then be monetized in the yappadappadoo Store at the most favourable conditions available on the market. Within the scope of our bootstrap strategy,we will also offer attractive developer incentives, such as tokens for development work,and recommendations etc., thus increasing awareness within both the developer and the general business community."

I wonder if using this Yappa suite is free. If it will be free, there will for sure be a lot of individuals that would want to try creating and developing applications since they will be paid in their work if their work will be successful.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

I wonder if using this Yappa suite is free. If it will be free, there will for sure be a lot of individuals that would want to try creating and developing applications since they will be paid in their work if their work will be successful.

I really don't have the answer for that, so to speak truthfully.

But looking at the truth of PWAs not being a free nor cheaper alternative to native apps, we might see a certain amount of fee to be using the platform, more so if you are a developer.

The good thing perhaps is the goal of Yappadappadoo to bring down the cost to break the autonomy of the existing app giants, which ensures us that any applicable fee will be reduced drastically.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

Found this tweet that indicates a very promising future for PWAs as Apple starts encouraging Progressive Web Apps for businesses instead of iOS apps.

A good proof how timely and relevant Yappadappadoo is.

Know more here: https://twitter.com/ChrisLove/status/1006208526895722504
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

Found this tweet that indicates a very promising future for PWAs as Apple starts encouraging Progressive Web Apps for businesses instead of iOS apps.

Whoah! What a news flash!

Though indirectly, i too do see that Apple might be launching PWA Support on their platform.  Perhaps they also realized the good profit it entails.

Thanks Bitcoindust for sharing. And here's the video embedded on the above tweet for everyone's viewing pleasure: https://twitter.com/i/status/1006208526895722504
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

Whoah! What a news flash!

Though indirectly, i too do see that Apple might be launching PWA Support on their platform.  Perhaps they also realized the good profit it entails.

Thanks Bitcoindust for sharing. And here's the video embedded on the above tweet for everyone's viewing pleasure: https://twitter.com/i/status/1006208526895722504

So yappadappadoo is actually on the right track, so to say.

Imagine Apple getting ready for a PWA Support facility as early as now.  And who knows, they might bring this soon to be launched service on the Blockchain technology too?

But all in all, it makes a lot of sense to convince many of us to start contributing and investing on Yappadappadoo as early as now because the future is looking dire bright for PWAs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: