Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
DonChester

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create Progressive Web App (PWA) applications which will function based on the saved cache on a certain browser of a device. What if I accidentally or unintentionally cleared my cache? Will it erase all my saved applications as well as their contents? What are the precautionary measures for this untoward incident?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

Apple has Xcode, this one has:
Quote from: whitepaper
yappadappadoo-Suite to develop PWA's quickly and economically.
We'll find out if it's developer friendly as other app creators.

Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
I agree. The suite would be the one to come first because that's where the applications would come from. It's a store, so, the grand opening of the store should have a lot of merchandise inside.
I think I read somewhere that they will be launching the store first before the suite. I don't think that would be a big issue or problem though. For me, it makes no difference if the store or the suite comes first.

I think so far their project was running in good progress, and many of the community also are now became aware of this yappadappadoo.

I believed also that yappadappadoo could survive like what apple apps and google apps did when they've started before.

Yappadappadoo's name is still yet to rival Google or Apple. In the time being, we should expect how would the team behind Yappadappadoo introduce it in the public. With its' specs and capabilities it shouldn't have be a problem.

This rivalry will be a good sign of healthy competition. With the price, speed, and advanced technology used by Yappadappadoo to their applications, I am sure that Google and Apple will do the same. They will embrace the same technology or either they will use most advanced technology than Yappadappadoo. As a result, this is a win-win situation for both users and application developers.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create Progressive Web App (PWA) applications which will function based on the saved cache on a certain browser of a device. What if I accidentally or unintentionally cleared my cache? Will it erase all my saved applications as well as their contents? What are the precautionary measures for this untoward incident?

If the user clears all the browsing data on a browser, the application's data will be deleted. It will clear all site storage that contains the browsing history, SW cache, local storage, cookies and everything. This action will also unregister all your service workers that help the application work.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

If the user clears all the browsing data on a browser, the application's data will be deleted. It will clear all site storage that contains the browsing history, SW cache, local storage, cookies and everything. This action will also unregister all your service workers that help the application work.

If that would be the case, there should be a preventive action or a clear guideline on how a user will use the Progressive Web Apps (PWA). There is also like what google's do, a profile which we can save all the information so we can access the profile and we can access all browsing data on another computer. YAPPADAPPADOO team can also have a cloud-based file storage that can save all these things and can retrieve all the data like restoring a system on the desired date.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from you location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...

Somewhat there is a little difference when you use the application offline because it is not updated if traffic status is a concern. Artificial Intelligence will not be very functional which gives you update about heavy traffic and accidents, guiding you to an alternate route is another advantage when using online. But the good thing is that, whether it is not online, it still has a purpose, unlike online apps that only function when online.
Yes correct its very much different from other apps, i think this app is only a display without the help of internet and its ridiculous... Thats why yappadappadoo came up with the solutions to stop this and to enjoy our apps everytime whether online or offline, its a great steps from yappadappadoo to consider what user's really need...
Indeed, many applications from Google Play and Apple Store are useless without the internet and to know we've also buy this apps from our own money though some are free to download but they have many advertisements included that they make for their own interest to earn money from all user's download this apps...

Very nice observation. Indeed this is a great innovation of applications. This is not all about money. The development team really have created a good plan to help the users. By creating this revolutionary app that works offline, you have saved money and you have saved also time. Why? We can do anything with this application even it is offline. No time was wasted. I salute the YAPPADAPPADOO team! Kudos!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

If that would be the case, there should be a preventive action or a clear guideline on how a user will use the Progressive Web Apps (PWA). There is also like what google's do, a profile which we can save all the information so we can access the profile and we can access all browsing data on another computer. YAPPADAPPADOO team can also have a cloud-based file storage that can save all these things and can retrieve all the data like restoring a system on the desired date.

I must say that that's a good idea on how Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will secure the data of the application even it was unintentionally cleared the cache by the user. I believe that the YAPPADAPPADOO team is ready for this kind of untoward incidents.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

I don't see any disadvantages of this project anyway, if you are talking about it dude. Because its features of PWA was such a great content

once we use it to our mobile device or tablet. So I think it will be much comfortable to every users once this apps will completely fulfill their

target anyway.
I think OlympusMons has a point in what he is saying here bud. In order for the offline version to function offline all the needed files for offline verion has also to be installed to be able to work properly. But atleast it can function offline so no need to consume data all the time.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

Yes, something that Developers and companies has to check up on.The following are from Yappadappadoo's engaging plans as written in WP:
"We will create the yappadappadoo-Suite, a drag and drop development software to assist app-developers worldwide. The Suite is a web-based platform, which allows the developer to complete the app production process quickly and efficiently. The suite covers design, programming, data-interface, database structure, asset management, testing, deployment, monetization and hosting on highly-scalable and highly available servers.
The yappadappadoo-Suite enables developers who are new to the development of PWA, to quickly gain experience with the relevant technology, but it also offers experienced developers faster and more cost-effective methods to develop sophisticated SEO-optimized PWA. These apps can then be monetized in the yappadappadoo Store at the most favourable conditions available on the market. Within the scope of our bootstrap strategy,we will also offer attractive developer incentives, such as tokens for development work,and recommendations etc., thus increasing awareness within both the developer and the general business community."

I wonder if using this Yappa suite is free. If it will be free, there will for sure be a lot of individuals that would want to try creating and developing applications since they will be paid in their work if their work will be successful.

I really don't have the answer for that, so to speak truthfully.

But looking at the truth of PWAs not being a free nor cheaper alternative to native apps, we might see a certain amount of fee to be using the platform, more so if you are a developer.

The good thing perhaps is the goal of Yappadappadoo to bring down the cost to break the autonomy of the existing app giants, which ensures us that any applicable fee will be reduced drastically.
Ya right. They said that there will be lower fees but they also admit that there will also be applications for free but if you want a better service or usage of the application you can ugrade to a better version which is with pay. Reasonable isn’t it, since they will not be the only apps store doing that. Even leading application stores have this kind of applications which i dont know to whom the payment goes, to the developer or to the application store?
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

Are you familiar with the line “small but terrible?” If yes, then i think this project will prove this line. Yappadappadoo may be small but if they can beat the giant applications stores by the uniquesness of their project then they will really the David defeating Goliath.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
I agree. The suite would be the one to come first because that's where the applications would come from. It's a store, so, the grand opening of the store should have a lot of merchandise inside.
I think I read somewhere that they will be launching the store first before the suite. I don't think that would be a big issue or problem though. For me, it makes no difference if the store or the suite comes first.
Here is their roadmap from the first page:

I agree. Them launching the store first and offering currently existing apps or basic apps would be great since we know that the platform is already working and possibly already earning if it is launched first.
Indeed? You mean their platform is already working? It means we can visit them anytime and try looking for applications that we can use. I will try myself. Maybe this time i can make comparison between applications I’ve taken from Yappadappadoo and those of apple store.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

Are you familiar with the line “small but terrible?” If yes, then i think this project will prove this line. Yappadappadoo may be small but if they can beat the giant applications stores by the uniquesness of their project then they will really the David defeating Goliath.
That will be for sure gracechen17. All they need to do is to do what they’ve promise in their whitepaper and make sure to accomplish everything in their roadmap. They need to be very creative and wise. They need to aside from incentivizing potential apps developers, they also need to make some fun to encourage developers like raffles, awards and recognitions and anything that will boost ideas in them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

Yes, something that Developers and companies has to check up on.The following are from Yappadappadoo's engaging plans as written in WP:
"We will create the yappadappadoo-Suite, a drag and drop development software to assist app-developers worldwide. The Suite is a web-based platform, which allows the developer to complete the app production process quickly and efficiently. The suite covers design, programming, data-interface, database structure, asset management, testing, deployment, monetization and hosting on highly-scalable and highly available servers.
The yappadappadoo-Suite enables developers who are new to the development of PWA, to quickly gain experience with the relevant technology, but it also offers experienced developers faster and more cost-effective methods to develop sophisticated SEO-optimized PWA. These apps can then be monetized in the yappadappadoo Store at the most favourable conditions available on the market. Within the scope of our bootstrap strategy,we will also offer attractive developer incentives, such as tokens for development work,and recommendations etc., thus increasing awareness within both the developer and the general business community."

I wonder if using this Yappa suite is free. If it will be free, there will for sure be a lot of individuals that would want to try creating and developing applications since they will be paid in their work if their work will be successful.

I really don't have the answer for that, so to speak truthfully.

But looking at the truth of PWAs not being a free nor cheaper alternative to native apps, we might see a certain amount of fee to be using the platform, more so if you are a developer.

The good thing perhaps is the goal of Yappadappadoo to bring down the cost to break the autonomy of the existing app giants, which ensures us that any applicable fee will be reduced drastically.
Ya right. They said that there will be lower fees but they also admit that there will also be applications for free but if you want a better service or usage of the application you can ugrade to a better version which is with pay. Reasonable isn’t it, since they will not be the only apps store doing that. Even leading application stores have this kind of applications which i dont know to whom the payment goes, to the developer or to the application store?
I know this kind of services. May not be all but a lot of applications have this kind of feature. They always a premium version. Sometimes their basic version in Apple store are just junks. You will be enticed to dowload them because of a very nice and convincing description they write. The moment you get the application, you almost cant use them and they will prompt you to upgrade to a premium version. These are junks.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

Such great and amusing project. This kind of project is really helpful. Just imagine an app store that is versatile which you can use for both IOS and Android. I've seen it as a big help especially for those IOS user who can't really get the app they wanted. And also the payment transaction in purchasing an app is lot easier because it's connected to blockchain technology.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.
I'm not sure the "no installation" part would really mean no installation since whatever works in a device, is inside it, and consumes space. Even if there is no installation, I think there is automatic download so it would still consume space.

No installation means, you don't have to install it. It is like a portable application that needed no installation but you can use it even offline. The difference is that the files needed are saved thru the cache which makes it available the next time you want to access it. Good idea that YAPPADAPPADOO project brings the apps to the next level by using PWA technology.

Indeed that was it mean and since there is no installation process that will happen therefore it won't  consume any space in our device storage. The only thing that this app will consume is the RAM of our mobile devices which you all know that helps to run the application.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.
I'm not sure the "no installation" part would really mean no installation since whatever works in a device, is inside it, and consumes space. Even if there is no installation, I think there is automatic download so it would still consume space.

No installation means, you don't have to install it. It is like a portable application that needed no installation but you can use it even offline. The difference is that the files needed are saved thru the cache which makes it available the next time you want to access it. Good idea that YAPPADAPPADOO project brings the apps to the next level by using PWA technology.

Indeed that was it mean and since there is no installation process that will happen therefore it won't  consume any space in our device storage. The only thing that this app will consume is the RAM of our mobile devices which you all know that helps to run the application.

Yes if you run an application that is not installed in your mobile devices only the RAM (Random-access memory) will be consumed since it will store the data of your running application. The app will only consume the ROM if the application is installed.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.

Yes mushimushi. You are right. I think this is what yappadappado is talking about when they say can work fine offline. It is when you open the applications and the pre-loaded content will still appear even if your connection will be suddenly gone. The problem with this kind of application is they consume so much space in our internal memory, but if we choose to use facebook in the web, it will require a continues internet connections though it will not affect our device storage i am also not too pro on it. I like it installed.
Ya. Same here. I still prefer the installed one. Even if i am sleeping or even if my phone is charging i can still receive notifications and messages. Mail messages are continually coming unlike if it is in the browser you will never know unless you open your mails in the browser.
And that's the advantage of yappadappadoo apps from native application, even though you're using the app there's no space need/requirements... I remember when i downloaded games app to my phone that has 700MB plus it takes more than 30mins to download then suddenly my phone reach the space available, and a message promted saying insufficient space available unable to download the file... The feeling of being upset is there because I'm waiting nearly an hour and it all comes to nothing, wasting my time and money...

Having limited space available on phones, this PWA is really of great significant.Most of users are still more
into native app but as this Yappadappadoo project progresses and became available, who wouldn't want to experience
a revolutionized app with PWA feature integrated with Blockchain technology?

Personally, upon learning the existence of this project makes me excited. Why? I am fond of downloading and installing applications that I think would be helpful to my lifestyle. I have downloaded apps regarding office applications for my work, social media apps, DIY apps, health and recipe apps and many more. These applications were due to my need for everyday life. That is why less space occupied is an issue to my mobile device.
As you can see Don Chester these applications that can work fine offline like Microsoft office can be fine working offline but you will have to install them in your device so it is already contrary to what they said that their applications will not need installations nor downloads. In this area I dont understant Yappadappado that much.

I think it is more likely a web page, web app or something because to be honest with you guys, Ive never ever once experienced or bump an application that is not installed in my mobile device. Maybe that's why I see this project very interesting in my precious eye. Lol.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

That will be for sure gracechen17. All they need to do is to do what they’ve promise in their whitepaper and make sure to accomplish everything in their roadmap. They need to be very creative and wise. They need to aside from incentivizing potential apps developers, they also need to make some fun to encourage developers like raffles, awards and recognitions and anything that will boost ideas in them.

I'm pretty sure that's what the developers will do since they are assign to do so. Devs need to do what they promise in their project so that their supporters will be satisfied and make the project successful, besides they are also paid for it and since they are chosen for the job therefore it means they've got to give their all.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

Here is their roadmap from the first page:
https://i.imgur.com/7zWiHj3.png
I agree. Them launching the store first and offering currently existing apps or basic apps would be great since we know that the platform is already working and possibly already earning if it is launched first.
Indeed? You mean their platform is already working? It means we can visit them anytime and try looking for applications that we can use. I will try myself. Maybe this time i can make comparison between applications I’ve taken from Yappadappadoo and those of apple store.

Oh wow! That's nice, if it's already working then I must visit it too because I'm so tired of the apple store. I do hope that the result will be the same as what they've promise. I really do see your project successful guys, hope I won't get disappointed if its really working. Wish you all guys the best.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:33:26 AM

With the many positive statements we have for PWAs, i wonder how Yappadappadoo is tackling the downsides of Progressive Web Apps?

Knowing that mobile devices, more often than not, has its own proprietory browser and could be an obstacle to reach the multi-browser capability should manufacturer choose to redesign their browser far from the current acceptable browser engine where PWA works best.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:17:42 AM

With the many positive statements we have for PWAs, i wonder how Yappadappadoo is tackling the downsides of Progressive Web Apps?

Knowing that mobile devices, more often than not, has its own proprietory browser and could be an obstacle to reach the multi-browser capability should manufacturer choose to redesign their browser far from the current acceptable browser engine where PWA works best.

I see your point elycoinz and would like to add that currently, PWAs works best on Android-based browsers.  It is only through this mobile device OS that some hardware feature of a device could be access with no issues (like cameras, calendars, location, etc.).

I'm pretty sure it would be a drag should the mobile device uses a non-native android browser.

I hope Yappadappadoo already have a team for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: