Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30564 times)
ConquerGold

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

Such great and amusing project. This kind of project is really helpful. Just imagine an app store that is versatile which you can use for both IOS and Android. I've seen it as a big help especially for those IOS user who can't really get the app they wanted. And also the payment transaction in purchasing an app is lot easier because it's connected to blockchain technology.
So its possible to use yappadappadoo apps to Android and IOS with no compatibility issues? Or maybe they'll have an agreement to each other so user's can use yappadappadoo application to their Android and IOS devices? I hope for the best result on this matter...
There will be compatibility issues, I believe. PWA means progressive web application, so, web application in the basic. These are applications or platforms that you can run simply by using a web browser. The issue would be between Safari and Chrome or other browsers.
It's really just the Safari issue since it's the odd one, and that's just for the PWAs since most web apps enable you to use them on either operating systems and browsers like online editors and converters.
I think the problem would be with regards to the offline features since saving a "PWA" is like saving a webpage on your computer. In Safari, they said the steps would be to save the "link" into the home screen.
Saving a webpage to your desktop really would consume less space than installing an application, but the features would probably be limited and better functionality would be experienced when using it online.
I think that depends on what the app needs. PWA has already been used in existing apps and has shown successful implementation, including trivago:
This app can be used in the Internet browser, requires no App Store download and works even in offline mode. The advanced technology that comes with Progressive Web Apps provides a smoother user experience, as Progressive Web Apps have a much faster loading time (less than three seconds) and are kept up-to-date. For Trivago customers, this means they can easily make their searches and bookings – without fear of a possible crash (as with a native app). It supports the link on the home screen of your smartphone to locate and use the web app immediately. With this link, you do not have to search for the Trivago website in your mobile browser, but can start planning your trip right away.
Source: https://appyourself.net/en/blog/success-story-trivago-relies-progressive-web-apps/
Wow, they really utilized the PWA technology. This highlights the advantage of using PWA, just use your browser, no download needed, works offline, then smooth user experience, faster and always updated. P.S. No crashing versus native apps.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

I wonder why do applications nowadays have to be updated every time? Most of the time i dont update them, i dont have time in updating applications manually and i also dont put them into an auto-update setting because i dont want my data to be eaten by updating but if i wont update them sometimes cant use them properly and when i update them, I dont really see changes, it seems to me that everything remains the same.
They say debugging them. Lol!  Cheesy Cheesy. Sounds funny but this is their reason. Well, I want applications that can meet my needs. I dont want incomplete features and slow. If Yappadappadoo will indeed be successful in this visions of them then people will just switch to them since they are not respecter of device type and operating system.
Of course Shikaina. I myself will switch to Yappadappadoo if i see that they offer a better service plus cheap price. Any uograding is part of improving so i think whenever they see some flaws or if they see people complaining in the reviews they are giving in every application so they are trying to fix that problem by updating the applications everytime.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

This is a great project! And I'm loving it! Because it is connected to the blockchain technology. Meaning to say if we purchase an app, we don't need to use our cards or provide our bank account numbers, we just simply pay it with tokens through the use of blockchain technology. This great project helps lot of people, especially those who are altcoin holders.
Yes Labad. Actually there is a lot of applications out there that i wanted to have but i cannot because i dont have a credit card to pay them. Sometimes i would download applications and the service is incomplete and they will redirect me to upgrade to premium version of the application. It is sad but now, thanks to yappadappado, all i need is to buy some Flints token and pay them for any appication i want.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

This is a great project! And I'm loving it! Because it is connected to the blockchain technology. Meaning to say if we purchase an app, we don't need to use our cards or provide our bank account numbers, we just simply pay it with tokens through the use of blockchain technology. This great project helps lot of people, especially those who are altcoin holders.
Yes Labad. Actually there is a lot of applications out there that i wanted to have but i cannot because i dont have a credit card to pay them. Sometimes i would download applications and the service is incomplete and they will redirect me to upgrade to premium version of the application. It is sad but now, thanks to yappadappado, all i need is to buy some Flints token and pay them for any appication i want.
This is the answer to a long time problem everyone has. Not everyone holds credit card so they cannot buy good applications. Like me, i wanted to buy Office 365 before and adobe acrobat DC but i dont have credit card to pay them so I was not able to. This time this will not be my problem anymore.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

This is the answer to a long time problem everyone has. Not everyone holds credit card so they cannot buy good applications. Like me, i wanted to buy Office 365 before and adobe acrobat DC but i dont have credit card to pay them so I was not able to. This time this will not be my problem anymore.
Same here bitbitchy. There are very much needed applications like photo shops but with pay so those who cannot buy cannot avail them. But thanks to Yappadappadoo that they will be breaking this  issue. I can now download any application i want and i need with no problem as long as a have cryptocurrency in my wallet.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

I wonder why do applications nowadays have to be updated every time? Most of the time i dont update them, i dont have time in updating applications manually and i also dont put them into an auto-update setting because i dont want my data to be eaten by updating but if i wont update them sometimes cant use them properly and when i update them, I dont really see changes, it seems to me that everything remains the same.

They are just installing the updated version which they say is a better one. When the developers find a bug or they want to enhance a certain application. They do this update. The new one cannot be differentiated from the old one because they do little revisions only. I have work with some programmers and they do this from time to time.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create Progressive Web App (PWA) applications which will function based on the saved cache on a certain browser of a device. What if I accidentally or unintentionally cleared my cache? Will it erase all my saved applications as well as their contents? What are the precautionary measures for this untoward incident?
Then i guess you will need to connect to internet again to retrieve all the data that accidentally deleted or lost, and as they said they are using blockchain that have record on all the transactions and data from yappadappadoo to user... Maybe we can find it in there by using blockchain id, but i don't know if you need to use token again for you to retrieve all data that lost...

Thank you sonjay22. At least now I know that I should not have to worry even if I have deleted or cleared the cache. Blockchain technology really works in wonders. Imagine, there's a certain unique blockchain id that will serve as a reference for our data and can be retrieved once the cache was already gone.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Key features of PWA:
 Multi-Platform: Independent of individual devices and operating systems.
 No download. No installation. No updates.
 Lightning fast.
 Clever enough to work offline.
 On average, less than 1% of the size of native apps.

Above are the Key Features of Progressive Web Application or PWA.
It says there that they are independent of individual devices and operating system. So it doesnt matter if my phone is only 3g, the applications i can download from Yappadappadoo can still be best on my 3g phone. Good feature, not everyone can afford to buy latest phone models to be able to comply with these leading applications’ requirements. Thanks to Yappadappado for this PWA.

You are right shikaina. It says there also that it will be in a lightning speed. I dont understand much how could that be in a 3g device but if this PWA will be making it happen so this is what we need. Even 4g network sometimes is not that fast so i dont care anymore if it is 3g as long as it doesnt annoy me.
I wonder what is this 1% of the size of native application, the space each application has? If it is not installable then it is understood that it will not consume storage in my phone which is really good. Most of the time my phone just closes by itself or if not shutting down alone in the middle of using it and it is because of storage shortage. Downloaded applications consume much storage.
I was thinking which and which applications they are talking about that can work offline? There are applications that really require internet connections and could not function with out like messenger applications, online games, any applications that need online interactions. I’m so curious how this platform is going to work. Cant wait till it will be fully developed now.

As long as the application doesn't need to interact online, this is a possible option for Progressive Web App (PWA) that work offline. Even online applications can be supported by PWA since it will really be reduced the required memory to be used. YAPPADAPPADOO team really did a great job on pioneering this idea to produce revolutionary multi-platform apps for all users.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

Yes, absolutely! And it is also a PWA ( progressive web application ) which has lot of features such as;
*multi-platform - so basically it runs in IOS, androids, windows and other devices.
*no download, no installation, no updates - it is ready to use because it a cloud-based web technology.
* works fast and even works offline.
This project will certainly be successful.

That is really nice! You have simplified the whitepaper with these factors you have mentioned.  YAPPADAPPADOO project is really a great project which will help all the people using the application to the different platform. Since these applications are already in the market while having not yet converted to Progressive Web App (PWA), I believe that this project will surely make an exponential growth!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

They say debugging them. Lol!  Cheesy Cheesy. Sounds funny but this is their reason. Well, I want applications that can meet my needs. I dont want incomplete features and slow. If Yappadappadoo will indeed be successful in this visions of them then people will just switch to them since they are not respecter of device type and operating system.

This is quite true, software development is a continuous process. I know some programmers and they really do these things. With YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I think Progressive Web App (PWA) really have a huge role why these applications are well-built that doesn't require any updates.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

Such great and amusing project. This kind of project is really helpful. Just imagine an app store that is versatile which you can use for both IOS and Android. I've seen it as a big help especially for those IOS user who can't really get the app they wanted. And also the payment transaction in purchasing an app is lot easier because it's connected to blockchain technology.
So its possible to use yappadappadoo apps to Android and IOS with no compatibility issues? Or maybe they'll have an agreement to each other so user's can use yappadappadoo application to their Android and IOS devices? I hope for the best result on this matter...
There will be compatibility issues, I believe. PWA means progressive web application, so, web application in the basic. These are applications or platforms that you can run simply by using a web browser. The issue would be between Safari and Chrome or other browsers.

This is what we need to look forward to. I don't really care how they will do that, my only concern is what the output function will be. I still believe that  YAPPADAPPADOO has experts on their team that will surely resolve this issue. I am hoping that they will look into this upon reading our posts.
Shikaina

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

They mention netflix and spotify in the Application-revolution. Actually netflix already have this download for off-line viewing feature so it is not new already. The problem here is if you download one movie for later viewing, it will eat up your internal memory and will also suck your data upon downloading. Anyway netflix is internet dependent, you cannot benefit from them with out internet. I dont know how is Yappadappadoo going to do this with netflix.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

They mention netflix and spotify in the Application-revolution. Actually netflix already have this download for off-line viewing feature so it is not new already. The problem here is if you download one movie for later viewing, it will eat up your internal memory and will also suck your data upon downloading. Anyway netflix is internet dependent, you cannot benefit from them with out internet. I dont know how is Yappadappadoo going to do this with netflix.
In my limited understanding, i’m seeing it impossible to happen. How can it be no installation and can work offline? If i open netflix in my browser and decide to watch from browser, so how will it work offline? Unless i install netflix and download movies i want and watch them later offline. So still doesnt match what they say.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 09:01:28 PM by lionheart78

Spotify can play online. However, if you want to download songs to your device, you can play them later offline too. But having lists of songs in your phone will occupy a big oart of your phone memory. This is contradicting. If you want it offline, it can be at your phone memory’s expense. If you want it no installation you will need a full internet connection

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:28 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 08:59:45 PM by Loveydovey04

Yea you are right. Nowadays young people are addicted to playing online with their friends. If they will be receiving some prizes in tokens in which they will be able to benefit from later on, they will not just be wasting their time in playing but they will also be gaining. This will add also to the number of users in the platform
This is quite complicated but since Yappadappadoo promised they will do all these so let’s just wait. Maybe if it they will be the first to do this then this will be a record breaking project. Besides, good thing with them is they will be accepting cryptocurrency as a mean of payment if you want to buy from their premium applications.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:43 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 09:05:09 PM by Gracechen17

They promise a lot but let us see what they can accomplish. I dont see a big deal in this project since I cant hear people complaining from the present applications they have right now in their phones but if Yappadapadoo will indeed be making a huge difference they have just proven their claim to be the David beating Goliath.
Shikaina

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:12 PM

What about applications like Facebook, Instagram, twitter, linkedin and the like, will Yappadappadoo also have them? And they will have what will be the difference between what is theirs and of those that belong to Apple and Android store? If they will have Netflix and spotify, what will be the distinguishing difference they will make so people will shift to them if they want Netflix and Spotify?
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

Yes, absolutely! And it is also a PWA ( progressive web application ) which has lot of features such as;
*multi-platform - so basically it runs in IOS, androids, windows and other devices.
*no download, no installation, no updates - it is ready to use because it a cloud-based web technology.
* works fast and even works offline.
This project will certainly be successful.

Indeed, this project will certainly be successful, just like trivago, twitter and other applications that uses PWA. I agree that this project is most likely the david and goliath story. I believe that this application store will totally defeat other big application store, because it has lot of features that is very advantageous to other well known app stores.

For me, the yappadaappadoo being connected to the blockchain technology makes the project more advantageous, because it will be the first app store that is connected to blockchain and the blockchain paying system, is easier than other app store's paying system which is through banking. Unlike apple app store, the yappadaappadoo app, has no restrictions and that's what makes it easier and more convenient to use.

Well, all of these features with the use of PWA are undeniably fascinating. But the thing I find confusing is that the application can work offline, I mean mostly of the apps store I've used works online. So how could it be possible that this app store can work offline? Can somebody tell me how is this possible?

Actually, as what I've read in their whitepaper is that the Progressive Web Applications are developed with HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript. These three according to their whitepaper are what they called "Service Workers", which will provide an optimized caching to guarantee that the app will work offline. I don't know exactly how these  "Service Workers" really work, but that's what I've read so I'm just sharing it you.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

That is absolutely correct! That is why they say that they will produce revolutionary apps that is Multi-Platform. IOS users will really love this and they will definitely support this project. Easy-to-use and Easy-to-have. In addition to this that hackers are everywhere, they are sure that what they download is malware-free.

Correct! The fact that I'm an IOS user makes me more eager to use this application. The concept of this project is indeed great and amusing. So together let's support this yappadaappadoo project and make it successful, let's boost it's popularity so it can attract more investors and supporters.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:22:41 PM

That is absolutely correct! That is why they say that they will produce revolutionary apps that is Multi-Platform. IOS users will really love this and they will definitely support this project. Easy-to-use and Easy-to-have. In addition to this that hackers are everywhere, they are sure that what they download is malware-free.

Correct! The fact that I'm an IOS user makes me more eager to use this application. The concept of this project is indeed great and amusing. So together let's support this yappadaappadoo project and make it successful, let's boost it's popularity so it can attract more investors and supporters.

I'm in with that! Boosting the popularity of this project will be one step to its success. Having big investors in this project will help it to become successful. This project is really a thing and a great help, especially with the system of payment which is cool for me because I don't need a card anymore to purchase an app, it will be lot easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: