Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
jackbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:43:24 AM

With the many positive statements we have for PWAs, i wonder how Yappadappadoo is tackling the downsides of Progressive Web Apps?

Knowing that mobile devices, more often than not, has its own proprietory browser and could be an obstacle to reach the multi-browser capability should manufacturer choose to redesign their browser far from the current acceptable browser engine where PWA works best.

I see your point elycoinz and would like to add that currently, PWAs works best on Android-based browsers.  It is only through this mobile device OS that some hardware feature of a device could be access with no issues (like cameras, calendars, location, etc.).

I'm pretty sure it would be a drag should the mobile device uses a non-native android browser.

I hope Yappadappadoo already have a team for this.

With the intensive data and figures indicated in Yappadappadoo's whitepaper, one can guess the much effort they have exerted to dig up a reliable research.

Thus, there is high probability that Yappadappadoo is already on track for the browser issues you have mentioned.  And we have to remember that advancement in the PWA sector has been rapid and is predicted to conquer hardware feat to par better with the hardware access of native apps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

With the many positive statements we have for PWAs, i wonder how Yappadappadoo is tackling the downsides of Progressive Web Apps?

Knowing that mobile devices, more often than not, has its own proprietory browser and could be an obstacle to reach the multi-browser capability should manufacturer choose to redesign their browser far from the current acceptable browser engine where PWA works best.

I see your point elycoinz and would like to add that currently, PWAs works best on Android-based browsers.  It is only through this mobile device OS that some hardware feature of a device could be access with no issues (like cameras, calendars, location, etc.).

I'm pretty sure it would be a drag should the mobile device uses a non-native android browser.

With the intensive data and figures indicated in Yappadappadoo's whitepaper, one can guess the much effort they have exerted to dig up a reliable research.

Thus, there is high probability that Yappadappadoo is already on track for the browser issues you have mentioned.  And we have to remember that advancement in the PWA sector has been rapid and is predicted to conquer hardware feat to par better with the hardware access of native apps.

An absolute truth there Jackbit! PWA's development is constant and steady.

Accessing hardware features of a mobile device from a PWA has evolved into a very much native app feel, wherein even push notifications are now achievable (whereas this was a native part of native apps).

In fact, speed gauges show that PWAs have gained a slight advantage on speed and performance compared to native apps.

And we will continuously witness many more progress and improvements in the coming days, that's for sure.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:36:32 AM

Accessing hardware features of a mobile device from a PWA has evolved into a very much native app feel, wherein even push notifications are now achievable (whereas this was a native part of native apps).

In fact, speed gauges show that PWAs have gained a slight advantage on speed and performance compared to native apps.

And we will continuously witness many more progress and improvements in the coming days, that's for sure.

Hi there everyone!

Brave yourselves as many technologist agree that the year 2018 will be the breakout year of PWA.

The indicators are quite strong with the rapid development we are seeing unfold before our very eyes and the app giant Apple getting ready their webkit web browser engine to support PWAs.

There will be a lot of movement and gladly we already have Yappadappoo for starters.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

Hi there everyone!

Brave yourselves as many technologist agree that the year 2018 will be the breakout year of PWA.

The indicators are quite strong with the rapid development we are seeing unfold before our very eyes and the app giant Apple getting ready their webkit web browser engine to support PWAs.

There will be a lot of movement and gladly we already have Yappadappoo for starters.

Thanking you all for your valuable inputs and updates.

Your statement gave me confidence that the browser issue i have in mind will be well covered as PWAs march on for its breakout year.

And with that, Yappadappadoo will be perhaps all geared up as well.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

Apple has Xcode, this one has:
Quote from: whitepaper
yappadappadoo-Suite to develop PWA's quickly and economically.
We'll find out if it's developer friendly as other app creators.
Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
I agree. The suite would be the one to come first because that's where the applications would come from. It's a store, so, the grand opening of the store should have a lot of merchandise inside.
I think I read somewhere that they will be launching the store first before the suite. I don't think that would be a big issue or problem though. For me, it makes no difference if the store or the suite comes first.
Here is their roadmap from the first page:
https://i.imgur.com/7zWiHj3.png
I agree. Them launching the store first and offering currently existing apps or basic apps would be great since we know that the platform is already working and possibly already earning if it is launched first.
That's actually a great idea. If they launched the platform first and are able to actually make profit out of it, then this project will surely be a success. Any ICO with an already existing fully functional platform is a big green for investors.
An existing usable platform, compared to a simple MVP, would definitely seem more trustworthy and has more chances of gaining support from the community and investors.
We can only wait and see how this whole plan will turn out. Their roadmap is clear enough. Let's hope that they will be able to follow all of it without delay.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

Wait for it then? I think this one should come first because where will the apps come from if the suite is not developed first? The suite should be the one prioritized since it needs to be able to provide ease of creation of apps to developers. It's an app store so, more apps, more sales, probably.
I agree. The suite would be the one to come first because that's where the applications would come from. It's a store, so, the grand opening of the store should have a lot of merchandise inside.
I think I read somewhere that they will be launching the store first before the suite. I don't think that would be a big issue or problem though. For me, it makes no difference if the store or the suite comes first.
I agree. Them launching the store first and offering currently existing apps or basic apps would be great since we know that the platform is already working and possibly already earning if it is launched first.
That's actually a great idea. If they launched the platform first and are able to actually make profit out of it, then this project will surely be a success. Any ICO with an already existing fully functional platform is a big green for investors.
An existing usable platform, compared to a simple MVP, would definitely seem more trustworthy and has more chances of gaining support from the community and investors.
We can only wait and see how this whole plan will turn out. Their roadmap is clear enough. Let's hope that they will be able to follow all of it without delay.
They probably won't be able to release a functional platform yet. They will probably be releasing an MVP if requested but it's more practical for them to release the real app store to the market for me.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

They probably won't be able to release a functional platform yet. They will probably be releasing an MVP if requested but it's more practical for them to release the real app store to the market for me.
Well, according to the roadmap, there will beta version available in the 2nd quarter, we just don't know if it will be released to the public or will it be to limited users only. They won't be releasing an MVP since beta version is more developed than MVP.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:01:19 AM

Well, according to the roadmap, there will beta version available in the 2nd quarter, we just don't know if it will be released to the public or will it be to limited users only. They won't be releasing an MVP since beta version is more developed than MVP.
They should release either of those so that we can see what they were able to as of now. Investors would be more inclined in the project if they see that it's developers are keen on creating the actual platform.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

They should release either of those so that we can see what they were able to as of now. Investors would be more inclined in the project if they see that it's developers are keen on creating the actual platform.
Can't wait ot ry the apps available on this new platform! I think they should, too, but I don't think it's easy to actually create an app store, so, we'll just have to wait.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Can't wait ot ry the apps available on this new platform! I think they should, too, but I don't think it's easy to actually create an app store, so, we'll just have to wait.
Their roadmap is simple enough and easy to understand. Will it really be India then Spain and then China? Why is that?
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
These leading applications right now are using PWA already like, facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram and as you said google map. I’ve proven that i can use google map even if i am offline, the Local Area Network (LAN) can help me find my way in google. Can load nearby restaurants and other establishments through the use of keyword.
Google map are very useful for everyone who's not familiar with the place and searching for somewhere, mostly they are using data connection to be able to use it oustside but sometimes we don't know if we're already consumed all the data we have and because we're driving we didn't have chance to buy load... So if this PWA can run google map without data connection it will be fit for all uber/grab drivers and many motorists because they need this app for their everyday use...

Sorry but I think we have to clarify things about Google Maps. First of all, Google Maps is normally used online. But it has a feature which can be used as offline. How is it possible? By downloading the offline map (or it normally downloaded as cache) then using the Global Positioning System (GPS) and not the Local Area Network (LAN). Google Maps also launch a new application called MAPS GO which is just a Progressive Web App (PWA).

Reference:
https://thenextweb.com/apps/2017/12/14/googles-lightweight-maps-go-is-just-a-progressive-web-app-heres-how-to-try-it/
So there is already MAPS GO that using PWA feature that can use even offline, do you think it will give the same function as in online? Because when we're using maps/navigation not just to know the exact place but also to know where is the best route and way to go from you location to your destination, and i think if you're offline or using downloaded map it can't be show the traffic situation in your area... Maybe if they can develop navigation apps that can give the traffic situation and the best route without using the internet but only gps from your phone i think it be great for all...

Somewhat there is a little difference when you use the application offline because it is not updated if traffic status is a concern. Artificial Intelligence will not be very functional which gives you update about heavy traffic and accidents, guiding you to an alternate route is another advantage when using online. But the good thing is that, whether it is not online, it still has a purpose, unlike online apps that only function when online.
Yes correct its very much different from other apps, i think this app is only a display without the help of internet and its ridiculous... Thats why yappadappadoo came up with the solutions to stop this and to enjoy our apps everytime whether online or offline, its a great steps from yappadappadoo to consider what user's really need...

Most of the users actually are offline users I think, not all places in the entire world has its own internet connection like in the province or

mountainous place. so yappadappadoo I guess is suitable for this perhaps. 
I agree how can we enjoyed apps if we lived in rural area that having many mountain blocking the signal of the internet provider, and it so sad for all people that until now facing this problem... So now yappadappadoo is here to give them enjoyable experience when it comes to applications that can use even they are offline, and i know this is something they really want for the long time...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create Progressive Web App (PWA) applications which will function based on the saved cache on a certain browser of a device. What if I accidentally or unintentionally cleared my cache? Will it erase all my saved applications as well as their contents? What are the precautionary measures for this untoward incident?
Then i guess you will need to connect to internet again to retrieve all the data that accidentally deleted or lost, and as they said they are using blockchain that have record on all the transactions and data from yappadappadoo to user... Maybe we can find it in there by using blockchain id, but i don't know if you need to use token again for you to retrieve all data that lost...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
That's true there is no need to update but i think its not because of PWA feature, maybe because they using cloud based program? Im not really sure but PWA feature is to make application available when offline right!? And make it useful even without the internet, by PWA you can use the memory of your phone for your personal things and not for apps or you can have it at the same time...

This is right! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) feature really makes the application available even if it is offline. The application saved all of its memory on the cache and these data are just enough to make the whole application to function normally. The update is done to enhance the application but I think the enhancement occurs when it is really needed, but as for saved cache is concern, the application as I said earlier will function normally.
Yes that's correct PWA are using cloud based web technology for all of their applications, so when we use their apps is always updated unlike to apps store we have now in the market... And because of the reliability of yappadappadoo apps we can see that their project is really focus on changing the experience of many user's by giving them a enjoyable moment when they're using their phones and tablets...
I agree and it's great to see that yappadappadoo are up to the challenge of technology and  responds from the problems/needs from many user around the world... As we observe upgrades are not the answer to this problem, we need a concrete solution to end this "no ending updates" to our devices... And yappadappadoo sees PWA as a solution to this technology crisis and a key to revolutionize the application market...
Having apps that don't update means that the apps are already in the perfect state. That's what the updates are for, in order to constantly improve the apps' performance. They're already setting up the standards for those apps and I'm already looking forward to it.
Ah i see so it means all the apps from Google Play and Apple Store are not always in their perfect state because every single week they need to update and because they're something missing that need to fill , that's why yappadappadoo will use cloud based web technology so we don't need to fill the missing piece...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

I've read so many positive sides on using Progressive Web Apps. Let's have now disadvantages of using it? Do native apps have capabilities that PWAs doesn't have? If a user switch on using PWAs rather than native apps, does PWA can be a native app like with notifications, badges, led indicator?

In my understanding in PWA it is ready to use, it can work in apps and in any android phone too. Also can operate smartphones and tablets with the same look and feel like

as native apps in accordance to their WP and its allows to use camera, microphone and messaging too, this what I knew about it.
I'm not really sure if these are disadvantages since these are just needed for the app to actually work offline and actually will make user experience better but initially, it would consume either the same or more data volume upon initial download since it would be downloading all necessary files for the offline functions. Depending on the application, it would consume data volume and possibility of consuming more storage as well.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only consumes 1% of the current native applications. This is the real advantage of PWA versus the native applications. It also helps the apps in terms of speed not sacrificing the quality of the user's experience. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really the brightest idea I think in improving applications.
Correct me if I am wrong here BooTheGreat, i think that also because of PWA there will be no need to update applications because applications that are not up to date do not function good and sometimes do not even work. If applications using PWA can be accessed and used through browser, then they are up to date.
That's true there is no need to update but i think its not because of PWA feature, maybe because they using cloud based program? Im not really sure but PWA feature is to make application available when offline right!? And make it useful even without the internet, by PWA you can use the memory of your phone for your personal things and not for apps or you can have it at the same time...

This is right! Progressive Web Apps (PWA) feature really makes the application available even if it is offline. The application saved all of its memory on the cache and these data are just enough to make the whole application to function normally. The update is done to enhance the application but I think the enhancement occurs when it is really needed, but as for saved cache is concern, the application as I said earlier will function normally.
Yes that's correct PWA are using cloud based web technology for all of their applications, so when we use their apps is always updated unlike to apps store we have now in the market... And because of the reliability of yappadappadoo apps we can see that their project is really focus on changing the experience of many user's by giving them a enjoyable moment when they're using their phones and tablets...
I agree and it's great to see that yappadappadoo are up to the challenge of technology and  responds from the problems/needs from many user around the world... As we observe upgrades are not the answer to this problem, we need a concrete solution to end this "no ending updates" to our devices... And yappadappadoo sees PWA as a solution to this technology crisis and a key to revolutionize the application market...
Having apps that don't update means that the apps are already in the perfect state. That's what the updates are for, in order to constantly improve the apps' performance. They're already setting up the standards for those apps and I'm already looking forward to it.
Ah i see so it means all the apps from Google Play and Apple Store are not always in their perfect state because every single week they need to update and because they're something missing that need to fill , that's why yappadappadoo will use cloud based web technology so we don't need to fill the missing piece...
Yes it feels like there always something missing with their apps that's why it needs to update everytime, and this is tiring and time consuming i guess . And im thinking why we need to be stressed and experience this problem when there's yappadappadoo that will give importance to everyone of us and to the things we definitely need...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

Such great and amusing project. This kind of project is really helpful. Just imagine an app store that is versatile which you can use for both IOS and Android. I've seen it as a big help especially for those IOS user who can't really get the app they wanted. And also the payment transaction in purchasing an app is lot easier because it's connected to blockchain technology.
So its possible to use yappadappadoo apps to Android and IOS with no compatibility issues? Or maybe they'll have an agreement to each other so user's can use yappadappadoo application to their Android and IOS devices? I hope for the best result on this matter...
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

I know that YAPPADAPPADOO project will create Progressive Web App (PWA) applications which will function based on the saved cache on a certain browser of a device. What if I accidentally or unintentionally cleared my cache? Will it erase all my saved applications as well as their contents? What are the precautionary measures for this untoward incident?
Then i guess you will need to connect to internet again to retrieve all the data that accidentally deleted or lost, and as they said they are using blockchain that have record on all the transactions and data from yappadappadoo to user... Maybe we can find it in there by using blockchain id, but i don't know if you need to use token again for you to retrieve all data that lost...
I think so, too.I guess this is where Blockchain Technology's use comes in relation to PWA. With the record of transactions the Blockchain Technology has, this will give solution for any untoward incident that may happen.
Khayem

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

I think so, too.I guess this is where Blockchain Technology's use comes in relation to PWA. With the record of transactions the Blockchain Technology has, this will give solution for any untoward incident that may happen.
This shows the capability of Yappadappadoo's combining the PWA with Blockchain Technology together and benefiting from each other.
Its progress or development will soon clarify how things work,maximizing the Yappadappadoo Store's PWA.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Such great and amusing project. This kind of project is really helpful. Just imagine an app store that is versatile which you can use for both IOS and Android. I've seen it as a big help especially for those IOS user who can't really get the app they wanted. And also the payment transaction in purchasing an app is lot easier because it's connected to blockchain technology.
So its possible to use yappadappadoo apps to Android and IOS with no compatibility issues? Or maybe they'll have an agreement to each other so user's can use yappadappadoo application to their Android and IOS devices? I hope for the best result on this matter...

One feature of PWA is being Multi-Platform as written in Yappadappadoo's WP, it is based on web
technology and work on all platforms: Apple, Android,etc.Compatibility is not going to be an issue then.
And since it is Multi-Platform, 4.5 billion users of mobile devices and tablets can be reached out and be able to enjoy these PWAs.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

Are you familiar with the line “small but terrible?” If yes, then i think this project will prove this line. Yappadappadoo may be small but if they can beat the giant applications stores by the uniquesness of their project then they will really the David defeating Goliath.

Yes, of course! I am familiar with it. Actually, I got my name from a movie that illustrates small team defeated a gigantic team over American football. With correct strategy and strong faith, they have beaten the giant! What a great movie. As for YAPPADAPPADOO team, they will surely defeat these giants because they have all the qualities of a winner. From the technology have been used like Progressive Web App (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

Indeed? You mean their platform is already working? It means we can visit them anytime and try looking for applications that we can use. I will try myself. Maybe this time i can make comparison between applications I’ve taken from Yappadappadoo and those of apple store.

I am also looking forward to their platform. May I know where can I access or download the platform? I am sure it is a web-based site since they will be offering a Progressive Web App (PWA). Their platform I think will be in PWA also. This is another good news for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: