Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30563 times)
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

And here's more news on how PWA's have been helping companies increase their target audience.

According to PWAStats, Treebo launched their PWA and saw a 4x increase in conversion rate.  OpenSooq had their PWA at 28.3KB only yet it gained them an improved engagement at 25%. Petlove's PWA increased the time spent on the site by 2.8x.

And many more company has been moving towards the PWA technology making Yappadappadoo a viable project to support and contribute for.

Checked PWAstats too and was amazed at how PWAs helped many companies generate a broader range of audience, increased traffic and repeat customers. Not to mention the minimal size of the application.

It was mentioned that Uber's core app is just 50KB and takes less than 3 seconds to load even on a 2G network only.

And all these showcases how great of an advancement PWAs are.

Wonderful share guys.  Made me believe in Yappadappadoo's project even more.

I could not imagine that a PWA for uber is just 50KB and loads very fast even if you are on a 2G Network only.

That's a really strong display of power and capability.  Absolutely amazing.

This is really amazing! 50KB is approximately 1% of the applications nowadays. YAPPADAPPADOO project will be successful! This is really a good news for all the users. Mobile phones manufacturer will surely love these PWA applications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.
I think they should support all apps that wants to be part of them, native or PWA or native with PWA capabilities. More apps available in the system, more users.
So lite version of apps are simply implementing PWA to reduce space and are actually able to provide better and more engaging service. That's is why PWA versions are more likely to be successful compared to simple native apps.
If they release the app store before releasing the suite, we can expect that the apps that would be available are currently exising apps available in other app stores.
It's better to release the app store since that part is the same with other apps stores and they should just base it on that.
I think they will release the app store before the suite since that is what this project is about, a PWA app store. I'm not sure if they will be the same as other app stores but based on the pictures, the same apps will be available.
If all apps release PWA versions, then those would probably be the apps available in the Yappadappadoo apps store since it boasted being the first PWA store.
All apps would probably have PWA versions in the future since it proves to be beneficial and encourages more users. When lite versions of apps became available, people were really into it because of the storage space that it saves.
Saying all applications would be an overstatement. There will still be native applications especially computer applications and many mobile applications which I believe cannot really be replaced.
There are a lot of native apps which cannot compare to PWA, and that would become vice versa once this platform is established and the apps become popular or normally used.
Some apps would be used for offline purposes, while others would stay online. Only a few apps can be integrated with PWA technology like social media apps.
There are only specific games which could use PWA technology, and mostly practical applications can utilize its use as well like in this case, social media applications creating lite versions using PWA technology.

I don't think YAPPADAPPADOO project will be limited to specific games. If there's a will, there's a way. I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO team will find a way to maximize the power of PWA on all application whether it is online or offline.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

I have a friend who was fond of using his phone. And believe me or not, my friend is a blind. I helped him install and configure the application settings to his phone. Why am I saying this? I am just wondering if YAPPADAPPADOO project has plans for the blind people to use their applications?

I think there is also some application which will be done for the blind. YAPPADAPPADOO team I think is just focusing now on the top applications. Eventually, they will be creating applications for the person with special needs.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

I'm curious about what apps would be available since PWA is something new in the app industry and also, how will developers sell their apps? If it's lightning fast I might accidentally buy something I don't want.

I think you have to be very careful if you don't want to buy something that you don't want. And besides, there is always a confirmation for all purchases that we buy. Sometimes, there are many confirmations just to be sure that you are really interested to buy the product. If you haven't entered anything using your credentials, I don't think, they will push with the transaction.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

I'm curious about what apps would be available since PWA is something new in the app industry and also, how will developers sell their apps? If it's lightning fast I might accidentally buy something I don't want.

I think you have to be very careful if you don't want to buy something that you don't want. And besides, there is always a confirmation for all purchases that we buy. Sometimes, there are many confirmations just to be sure that you are really interested to buy the product. If you haven't entered anything using your credentials, I don't think, they will push with the transaction.
This is funny. Even if it is lightning speed I’m pretty sure there will no no direct purchase without asking you for confirmations once or even twice. And besides i dont think you will buy something that will not interest you.  Cheesy
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

This is funny. Even if it is lightning speed I’m pretty sure there will no no direct purchase without asking you for confirmations once or even twice. And besides i dont think you will buy something that will not interest you.  Cheesy
Lol!  Grin Cheesy
You will need their wallet address here dude before clicking ok you will have to think several times before letting go of your precious coins. And since they will be working in blockchain I doubt you will get back your payment unless they agree to send it back to you but I dont know if it will be in their smart contract too.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

I have a friend who was fond of using his phone. And believe me or not, my friend is a blind. I helped him install and configure the application settings to his phone. Why am I saying this? I am just wondering if YAPPADAPPADOO project has plans for the blind people to use their applications?

I think there is also some application which will be done for the blind. YAPPADAPPADOO team I think is just focusing now on the top applications. Eventually, they will be creating applications for the person with special needs.
Well, they didnt mention it in their whitepaper but this idea of yours needs to be considered also. I dont know could it be since blinds dont see anything in phones. Maybe telephone company should design a phone that is specialized for the blinds.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:23:03 PM

Well, they didnt mention it in their whitepaper but this idea of yours needs to be considered also. I dont know could it be since blinds dont see anything in phones. Maybe telephone company should design a phone that is specialized for the blinds.
I dont think Yappadappadoo is in charge to this kind of problem. I wonder if blinds even use mobile phones? Not sure and they have how could they use it since they do not see. Unless a telephone manufacturer will design a special one for them.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:32:53 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 08:53:24 PM by lionheart78

How were you abke to do that? Maybe he is just partly blind and not with both eyes? If he is blind totally he cannot do that in phones and much more if it is touch screen. That will be funny to think but I’m sure your friend sees partly and he can manage to use mobile phones.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

How were you abke to do that? Maybe he is just partly blind and not with both eyes? If he is blind totally he cannot do that in phones and much more if it is touch screen. That will be funny to think but I’m sure your friend sees partly and he can manage to use mobile phones.
I was just thinking, if a person is blind what use of the phone he can do to enjoy it more since he cannot see? Aside from calling and listening to music there will be nothing more he can do to enjoy his phone, maybe listen to radio too and news since he cannot see anything.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

Wow! That's really great. i haven't seen a blind person use a mobile device personally but i am glad to hear this (and it is really great of you to help set it up).  Can you tell us which settings or application made this possible?

And now that you've mention it, perhaps Yappadappadoo would take initiative to extend their services to the blind and perhaps to other visually impaired people too. 

It would be lovely to see people with such disability be able to enjoy what our eyes can see using technology available to us.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:37:28 AM

I was just thinking, if a person is blind what use of the phone he can do to enjoy it more since he cannot see? Aside from calling and listening to music there will be nothing more he can do to enjoy his phone, maybe listen to radio too and news since he cannot see anything.

There are great mobile apps for the blind out there since few years back, the phones were not merely limited for calling, music, and news on the radio.

There are apps that can help a blind person identify money, it's currency and the denomination.  There are reader apps that could read newspapers aloud. An application to identify many things within a blind person's vicinity by simply opening up the camera and tapping the screen. And there are online apps that offers actual people to be the eyes of blind person as they wonder through the city or simply help them identify which among two canned goods is the chunky cheese tuna.

Technology has really evolved a lot and could even extend many services to visually impaired persons, and i do hope they are under the radar of Yappadappadoo.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:03:17 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 02:17:25 AM by bitcoindusts

There are great mobile apps for the blind out there since few years back, the phones were not merely limited for calling, music, and news on the radio.

There are apps that can help a blind person identify money, it's currency and the denomination.  There are reader apps that could read newspapers aloud. An application to identify many things within a blind person's vicinity by simply opening up the camera and tapping the screen. And there are online apps that offers actual people to be the eyes of blind person as they wonder through the city or simply help them identify which among two canned goods is the chunky cheese tuna.

Technology has really evolved a lot and could even extend many services to visually impaired persons, and i do hope they are under the radar of Yappadappadoo.

Agreed, there are apps out there that are already helping the blind and visually impaired people.  But expecting these apps to be extended as a PWA might be a bit difficult since (usually) a user needs to launch a browser and navigate to the pwa app's site.

There are of course home screen options for PWA launchers making the app easier to open, but current limitations of PWA with regards to hardware access might hamper the proposed apps to be develop.

But i do agree that it is truly noble for developers to come up with apps that helps people with disability to conveniently use their mobile phones for practical purposes.
jackbit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:36:12 AM

Hey guys! Yappadappadoo is number 4 on hype.code in the list of their Top on-Going ICO.  Look here: https://hype.codes/top-ongoing-ico-17th-23rd-june

And don't forget to give your vote just below their description ("Vote for this ICO").

Follow their tweet here to know more: https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1008783735368638467

See you guys on the voting poll.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

And here's more news on how PWA's have been helping companies increase their target audience.

According to PWAStats, Treebo launched their PWA and saw a 4x increase in conversion rate.  OpenSooq had their PWA at 28.3KB only yet it gained them an improved engagement at 25%. Petlove's PWA increased the time spent on the site by 2.8x.

And many more company has been moving towards the PWA technology making Yappadappadoo a viable project to support and contribute for.

Checked PWAstats too and was amazed at how PWAs helped many companies generate a broader range of audience, increased traffic and repeat customers. Not to mention the minimal size of the application.

It was mentioned that Uber's core app is just 50KB and takes less than 3 seconds to load even on a 2G network only.

And all these showcases how great of an advancement PWAs are.

Wonderful share guys.  Made me believe in Yappadappadoo's project even more.

I could not imagine that a PWA for uber is just 50KB and loads very fast even if you are on a 2G Network only.

That's a really strong display of power and capability.  Absolutely amazing.

This is really amazing! 50KB is approximately 1% of the applications nowadays. YAPPADAPPADOO project will be successful! This is really a good news for all the users. Mobile phones manufacturer will surely love these PWA applications.

And i think we are more convinced that Yappadappadoo will be a good project to support and contribute for as the seemingly spell binding features of PWA works like magic for many multi-national companies that decided to launch their PWA.

More so, apart from business companies taking advantage of PWA, we see some recreational sites deliver an improved experience for users such as Pinterest that boosted 60% core engagements and 44% increase in user-generated ad revenue which makes PWA the best option for both businesses and users too.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:29:39 AM

Hey guys! Yappadappadoo is number 4 on hype.code in the list of their Top on-Going ICO.  Look here: https://hype.codes/top-ongoing-ico-17th-23rd-june

And don't forget to give your vote just below their description ("Vote for this ICO").

Follow their tweet here to know more: https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1008783735368638467

What a wonderful news for Yappadappadoo taking the 4th spot on the list of many on going ICOs around.  This is a boost of confidence for many of us. And oh btw, i did  vote already and hoping to see more of us on this thread to do the same.

Spread the word people! Give your well deserved vote for Yappa as they promise to go up against app giants to disrupt the app economy and make apps more affordable to us and more profitable for developers too.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

Hi everyone!

Lightning fast actually refers to application launch and any related content download, not on the speed of the purchase process.

Any marketplace that offers app purchase will not simply ask you to select and click, there will be a series of prompts to confirm you are indeed intentionally buying the said app (unless in the case of iOS users where one can set his apple id not to verify anymore on any purchase to make the whole purchase experience relatively fast).

So don't worry ConquerGold, i'm sure Yappa got the secured payment well covered for everyone.
elycoinz

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

Hey guys! Yappadappadoo is number 4 on hype.code in the list of their Top on-Going ICO.  Look here: https://hype.codes/top-ongoing-ico-17th-23rd-june

What a wonderful news for Yappadappadoo taking the 4th spot on the list of many on going ICOs around.  This is a boost of confidence for many of us. And oh btw, i did  vote already and hoping to see more of us on this thread to do the same.

Spread the word people! Give your well deserved vote for Yappa as they promise to go up against app giants to disrupt the app economy and make apps more affordable to us and more profitable for developers too.

Sealed in my vote too for Yappadappadoo!  It is really a wonderful news to find them on the 4th spot among many on going ICOs.

Glad to see how active their twitter account is too where we could get so much updates on the project and the continuous progress PWA is making in the many sectors of the web apps technology.

Follow them here: https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:19:16 AM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
So, I believe Twitter Lite is a native app with PWA functionalities. Will Yappadappadoo support native apps like these? Native app' lite version wherein they were able to make it "lite" because of PWA.
I think they should support all apps that wants to be part of them, native or PWA or native with PWA capabilities. More apps available in the system, more users.
So lite version of apps are simply implementing PWA to reduce space and are actually able to provide better and more engaging service. That's is why PWA versions are more likely to be successful compared to simple native apps.
If they release the app store before releasing the suite, we can expect that the apps that would be available are currently exising apps available in other app stores.
It's better to release the app store since that part is the same with other apps stores and they should just base it on that.
I think they will release the app store before the suite since that is what this project is about, a PWA app store. I'm not sure if they will be the same as other app stores but based on the pictures, the same apps will be available.
If all apps release PWA versions, then those would probably be the apps available in the Yappadappadoo apps store since it boasted being the first PWA store.
All apps would probably have PWA versions in the future since it proves to be beneficial and encourages more users. When lite versions of apps became available, people were really into it because of the storage space that it saves.
Saying all applications would be an overstatement. There will still be native applications especially computer applications and many mobile applications which I believe cannot really be replaced.
There are a lot of native apps which cannot compare to PWA, and that would become vice versa once this platform is established and the apps become popular or normally used.
Some apps would be used for offline purposes, while others would stay online. Only a few apps can be integrated with PWA technology like social media apps.
Then if there's only a small number of apps can be integrated with PWA tech, what will now be the use of Yappadappadoo if the number of apps will be somehow limited? It also limits the functionality of some apps if it will be integrated with PWA.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

Spotify can play online. However, if you want to download songs to your device, you can play them later offline too. But having lists of songs in your phone will occupy a big oart of your phone memory. This is contradicting. If you want it offline, it can be at your phone memory’s expense. If you want it no installation you will need a full internet connection

You're right! I'm also starting to think that some of their concept is contradicting just like for example Spotify as what you've said it's indeed contradicting, when I think the purpose of no installation is to save some storage in our devices.

It is not contradicting actually if we try to understand the whole concept.

You see, PWAs are apps that does not require to be installed before you can use them, since it runs on the server itself and not merely on our devices. But content-aware applications such as spotify gives us a chance to play songs offline by dowoading the music content and not the app it itslef.

I hope this helped.

Yes you're right! There's a big difference between the content and the app, because the app is the only focus of the no installation system so meaning to say the app is the only thing that won't affect your storage but when it comes to the content you've downloaded, it's completely take your storage.

Glad to know you got the point naruto.

Content downloads are really user dependent. One can choose to download them, specially for music and videos so they could play them offline, yet, the download will never be mandatory. That is why PWAs will remain a storage saving technology.

Got it! And it just shows that we can have our own choice whether to download the content of the app, if that is more convenient to us especially on our gadget"s storage or simply access the PWAs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: