Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

9,728 followers in tweeter?  Shocked Shocked
I’m shocked! Imagine a platform having simple offers got this number of followers? It only means that there will be a lot of people who want the idea On applications Yappadappadoo is offering. It means everyone is able to relate support this project. Best of luck to Yappadappadoo.

No doubts, the idea of the yappadappadoo project is so amazing that us why there's no wonder that there are plenty of followers in this project. Who knows maybe someday it will doubled.

Of course this would be amazing, Yappadappadoo is in possession of the next form of modern applications. PWAs are
considered a masterpiece and it will bring the world of technology and gadgets to a whole new level.

I definitely agree with you, yappadappadoo will be the basis of applications today and in the future... I don't know what will happen to all native apps users, if they'll switch to pwa or gonna stick with the native apps... What do think guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

9,728 followers in tweeter?  Shocked Shocked
I’m shocked! Imagine a platform having simple offers got this number of followers? It only means that there will be a lot of people who want the idea On applications Yappadappadoo is offering. It means everyone is able to relate support this project. Best of luck to Yappadappadoo.
Wow! That was amazing! Now it is 9,758 and growing! There's no doubt that this project will become popular since YAPPADAPPADOO offers the best deals when it comes from mobile applications. There is a huge number of people that will definitely interested in this project! Congratulations YAPPADAPPADOO team!
It is really amazing that YAPPADAPPADOO project reaches this far but I am not saying that it is unexpected. This was totally expected for a great project which gives us revolutionary applications. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) are considered being the future application.
That is a large number, and maybe as of now that number already increase... To know that this is only one of their social account, how many followers are there on facebook and instagram... If we will sum it up will reach a 100k followers in total or more...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
This is getting more interesting. What a good feature from YAPPADAPPADOO application which means we can explore and make the transaction or event that will be queued then will be posted after it was connected to the internet which is quite a good feature I think especially for those people who managed their time and offline transactions cannot be done which may result to loss of sales and information.
This will be useful for everyone who's busy with everything, they can choose and search for the things they need while they are offline and it will automatically process when the internet is available... I think this will also save time and money of the user, its like chooose now for free and process it later so it won't consume more internet...
Yes it will definitely save our money and time for being able to use it offline, this is another example of how good to have yappadappadoo application in our phones... No need to rush things up, we can have enough time for everything...
Yes, just like we need time to wait for this project to be launched. Seeing these good reviews and comments are indications that this project is trustworthy since there are lot of people who are trusting their ideas. If this continue surely the yappadappadoo application will never fail us, then time will come  that we can get to use their application.

Yes pal, a trustworthy project attracts people. I am amazed that so far this project has a lot of good comments, that is probably because their project is good, the idea suits to the problem of people about running native apps. The project offers beautiful features that's why people are loving it.
We can say that the project of yappadappadoo is timely in our situation when it comes to applications technology, a solution for a growing problem with it... Now their ICO is nearly over, and we are near to have the solution we all need...
joeljames23

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

No doubt about it, and if everyone knows exactly what yappadappadoo apps can do for sure that digits will be doubled or maybe triple... Imagine how many user are keep using native apps even they wanted to change and use something else, this is what we need to do to share this project to many user as we can for them to know that there is something better than the one they are using...
The inconvenience brought by native apps are still tolerated by users because they think that it's the only version
that is available to them. Eyes would be opened if Yappadappadoo will be presented to them as soon as possible.

True and because users are having no choice but to accept that scenario with native apps, it looks like they are harassed by Google Play and Apple Store to continue use their products... If they had a chance to choose between native apps and yappadappadoo apps we all know that they will pick yappadappadoo, luckily for native apps that they are the first to establish this kind of industry...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

No doubt about it, and if everyone knows exactly what yappadappadoo apps can do for sure that digits will be doubled or maybe triple... Imagine how many user are keep using native apps even they wanted to change and use something else, this is what we need to do to share this project to many user as we can for them to know that there is something better than the one they are using...
The inconvenience brought by native apps are still tolerated by users because they think that it's the only version
that is available to them. Eyes would be opened if Yappadappadoo will be presented to them as soon as possible.

True and because users are having no choice but to accept that scenario with native apps, it looks like they are harassed by Google Play and Apple Store to continue use their products... If they had a chance to choose between native apps and yappadappadoo apps we all know that they will pick yappadappadoo, luckily for native apps that they are the first to establish this kind of industry...
This apps store and operating system push users to their limits, leaving them with no choice but to accept whatever those apps store want to give without knowing the needs of their users... And in the end they are the only one who takes the benefits from its user, obviously and repeatedly...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

“We need an investor - a fellow freedom fighter - would you invest in us for really little capital - not crazy money for crazy valuations?Huh?”

https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo

I saw this in their Twitter account. They are looking for investors, not clear if in the ICO or investors to partner with the project like application developers or what. If it will not cost them much money and will indeed give good value then why not?
In their ICO of course, they need funds for this noble purpose. They need investors in short. I saw they have a lot of supporters, I’m sure they will also participate in their ICO. It will not be a waste of money to help them in this project and besides their tokens promise profit as well plus the platform will benefit us users.
Yea sure, investors should encouraged to invest. It will be like hitting 2 birds with one stone. You will be benefitting from their flint tokens when you buy them and at the same time you will also benefit from the platform. What more to say?
I agree! There are so many benefits that YAPPADAPPADOO will bring to us. Not only giving us revolutionary applications that will surely solve our mobile apps problems but will definitely give us the chance to earn money when we develop applications thru YAPPADAPPADOO suit. More power to this amazing project!
Yappadappadoo will tackle the problems of all apps user today and in the future, also gives oppourtunity to many app developers to show their skills to make application under pwa features... This is so great for people that can't live without application on their phones or tablets, and to skilled person that now have a chance to make an interesting application by the help of yappadappadoo...
brick_noinT

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

I am really impressed by the one who made the video presentation of YAPPADAPPADOO. Simple yet meaningful. By seeing the video, I have the idea how the system works and how it can be beneficial for both users and developers. I am fond of using applications even android technology is not yet around so I have to admit that 1% of the current application is really a huge difference in terms of space consumption.
Can you give me the link of that video so i can see it for myself and thank you in advance... Btw Is there a portion from that video that will show yappadappadoo apps can run using Android and IOS operating system, or they combine all their features to each other?
Andycalum

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

Sure thing mate, many of us here already shared this project to anyone else around, in our social media accounts and in family and friends... Maybe we need more options on how we can attract user to know yappadappadoo and eventually switch on it, time is clicking guys we got to hurry...
If there's any options for us that we can able to share yappadappadoo project to others im sure we will not think twice before we do it, now is the important time for yappadappadoo and they really need a support from us... Only for days left to go before the end of their token sale...
When will be the end of the token sale? I haven't notice that this project was running for 2 months now. Our discussion about this project was really interesting and our awareness really has grown that much especially for the new technologies that were introduced by YAPPADAPPADOO project. Hopefully, investors supported also this project and I can't wait for the time that we can download those Progressive Web Apps (PWA) mentioned on this project.
How time flies so fast that we didn't even notice that! Truly, our awareness has grown, we learned a lot about
Progressive Web Apps and its greatness that we look forward of having it soon with great hope that
Yappadappadoo will soon materialize it for us, apps users.
Khayem

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

“We need an investor - a fellow freedom fighter - would you invest in us for really little capital - not crazy money for crazy valuations?Huh?”

https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo

I saw this in their Twitter account. They are looking for investors, not clear if in the ICO or investors to partner with the project like application developers or what. If it will not cost them much money and will indeed give good value then why not?
In their ICO of course, they need funds for this noble purpose. They need investors in short. I saw they have a lot of supporters, I’m sure they will also participate in their ICO. It will not be a waste of money to help them in this project and besides their tokens promise profit as well plus the platform will benefit us users.
Yea sure, investors should encouraged to invest. It will be like hitting 2 birds with one stone. You will be benefitting from their flint tokens when you buy them and at the same time you will also benefit from the platform. What more to say?
Indeed they really need a investors,  i guess we need to give an extra support on this now... We have to move and prove to them that yappadappadoo is the one will give solution for many apps user in the world...
We're already at the end of ico, whatever the will happen to this project i guess it will be the results of our works and of all the supporters who've been involved in yappadappadoo... Lets wait for it, i feel that will be a positive results...

What do you think dude, will they be successful? I hope they will, this project is too good not to be implemented. I just hope there will be more investors that will be wise enough to examine a good cause. Its not just because they are one of the many ICOs but also because their purpose will also benefit all of us.
Personally, I would love seeing Yappadappadoo materializing this project because it will help us a lot in our
lives, addressing the limitations and problems that we are encountering with the native apps. I want more
convenient apps that will end my problem in my data storage and on poor internet connection,that offline
feature really makes sense to me,too.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
Well for many reasons offline service of yappadappadoo will be important for many people, especially those who are working and using applications or have important transaction need to be done... And for me its better to have application from yappadappadoo, online or offline we can still use it..
You are right. We need flexible applications that will simply give us better results and help us on our daily like. Some scenarios will simply affect everything and we are really hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO will provide us with applications that will solve these problems.
Hoping the same thing, too! I hope to find Yappadappadoo's PWAs as something that will definitely serve apps users in daily lives. Creating truly useful PWAs- quality over quantity, to avoid confusion when apps users go through the list of PWAs.   
Yes that's the best reason why we find yappadappadoo apps a good for all of us, because of their flexible features that their apps can apply to all of our device and fit for our everyday needs... Also we need something that will really help us in many ways, unlike to native apps we are the one who give help to them lol...
You are right buddy. Another thing that is good with web appications is they fit our budgets. Very economical. Doesnt require latest operating system and device, doesnt require much internet connections, can work fine also with out and doesnt require large i ternal storage from our device. In short pro-middle class users.
Yeah, so economical that makes it a pro-middle class users. But the real thing is, Yappadappadoo is breaking
the barrier of the limitation that native apps has for all apps users worldwide. Those things that Bitbitchy
mentioned, indirectly gives that economical effect because apps users no longer need to shed large amount of
money just to adapt with PWAs.   
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

No doubts, the idea of the yappadappadoo project is so amazing that us why there's no wonder that there are plenty of followers in this project. Who knows maybe someday it will doubled.

Of course this would be amazing, Yappadappadoo is in possession of the next form of modern applications. PWAs are
considered a masterpiece and it will bring the world of technology and gadgets to a whole new level.

I definitely agree with you, yappadappadoo will be the basis of applications today and in the future... I don't know what will happen to all native apps users, if they'll switch to pwa or gonna stick with the native apps... What do think guys?
Perhaps, most will switch to PWAs. Yappadappadoo store is the first to have it with Blockchain, I think, the possibility of apps users to switch to PWAs is going to be high since this is far different modern apps and new.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Sure thing mate, many of us here already shared this project to anyone else around, in our social media accounts and in family and friends... Maybe we need more options on how we can attract user to know yappadappadoo and eventually switch on it, time is clicking guys we got to hurry...
If there's any options for us that we can able to share yappadappadoo project to others im sure we will not think twice before we do it, now is the important time for yappadappadoo and they really need a support from us... Only for days left to go before the end of their token sale...
When will be the end of the token sale? I haven't notice that this project was running for 2 months now. Our discussion about this project was really interesting and our awareness really has grown that much especially for the new technologies that were introduced by YAPPADAPPADOO project. Hopefully, investors supported also this project and I can't wait for the time that we can download those Progressive Web Apps (PWA) mentioned on this project.
I’m not hearing anything anymore about them, their Twitter account has no new updates. I dont have any idea what had happened to their token sale but I hope they’ve reach their goal so they’ll be able to fund the project. This project is too good not to be implemented.
Well, if it is true that they are already done with their token sale then let’s wait from the CM of this project for an update, i believe people will be waiting for token distribution so they will also be watching and will br making noise. Lets just be calm and keep our patience.
Whatever. As of now i am so excited of the full implementations of their platform. Cant wait to see their application store working that i may be able to try using their applications for a change. Goodluck team will be seeing you in the near future,
Wow! I really feel that we are very near to the full implementation of the YAPPADAPPADOO. I am really excited because I will be able to see how the platform really looks like with all the things they have mentioned on the Whitepaper. I also want to change my mobile applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and be the first who will experience the future applications.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:02:41 PM

Now that YAPPADAPPADOO project will be launch, what are our expectations? As for me, the success of this project will greatly affect the application industry as well as the economy. It is like a standard bearer that everything can be simple yet really beneficial.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:38:08 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 07:15:10 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Now that YAPPADAPPADOO project will be launch, what are our expectations? As for me, the success of this project will greatly affect the application industry as well as the economy. It is like a standard bearer that everything can be simple yet really beneficial.
I agree! This could be the start of everything. Simple things yet powerful like YAPPADAPPADOO platform which offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA). I guess we should be really ready and excited on the next stage of technology.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 07:10:50 PM by FacingTheGiants

How time flies so fast that we didn't even notice that! Truly, our awareness has grown, we learned a lot about
Progressive Web Apps and its greatness that we look forward of having it soon with great hope that
Yappadappadoo will soon materialize it for us, apps users.

You are right! We haven't notice that the end of their campaign is fast approaching. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really did well especially for making it known and make it very useful. I guess it has something to do with the title "YAPPADAPPADOO - Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users." Congratulations YAPPADAPPADOO team!
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:25:07 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 07:03:48 PM by BuzzerBeater

Oh Wow! That's Nice! You are right. This will be the start of something great and exciting things for the next years. Imagine how they simplified high tech applications. I am looking forward that they will also apply the principle to other things that really need improvement. If YAPPADAPPADOO team done it, I guess some will move up too.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:11:01 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 06:50:46 PM by BitDane

Perhaps, most will switch to PWAs. Yappadappadoo store is the first to have it with Blockchain, I think, the possibility of apps users to switch to PWAs is going to be high since this is far different modern apps and new.
Definitely yes! The future projections for this are a very high turnover of applications. The users will definitely switch from native applications to Progressive Web Apps (PWA) due to the many features of YAPPADAPPADOO that will benefit the users in general.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

One of my expectations is, the decline in the giant application stores purchases (just kidding).  Grin
Well, i’m expecting a big change in people’s wrong notions of web applications and the undying support and admirations they have for native applications will finally die this time.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

One of my expectations is, the decline in the giant application stores purchases (just kidding).  Grin
Well, i’m expecting a big change in people’s wrong notions of web applications and the undying support and admirations they have for native applications will finally die this time.
Well, mine is for my phone to work normally. Usually it gets hanged and shuts down automatically due to short space. I have a lot of installed applications so it eaten up all my storage spaces that caused my phone to work slowly and hanged. This time if i be using web applications my device storage will not be much affected.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:32:55 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 07:57:30 PM by Gracechen17

One of my expectations is, the decline in the giant application stores purchases (just kidding).  Grin
Well, mine is for my phone to work normally. Usually it gets hanged and shuts down automatically due to short space. I have a lot of installed applications so it eaten up all my storage spaces that caused my phone to work slowly and hanged. This time if i be using web applications my device storage will not be much affected.
Good for you guys. Me I’m tired of updating applications all the time. It seems that I have to be committed to  update all of my applications in order for me to use them properly with out any problem. I dont want auto update because it eats up my data so i do manually whenever i want and i hate it.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: