Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings.  (Read 8161 times)
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

I think that the wisest thing ever is to use savings to buy some estate. I usually spend only half of my profit. I like the holding strategy and save btc until the price is really good. Selling when it is high and buying when it is low is the best possible strategy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

For me, the wise thing to do with your savings it to save it, like buying fewer things or item that you don’t need and purchase the thing that you truly need, like food in your daily lives. I do some saving to the money that I save is by keeping it. I’m not that person that has money and want to spend it because I have some money, or like I’m earning some $100 daily and want to spend $150 daily. I always budget my money and don’t mind it this that I want, because its much essential to spend my money on that thing that I need. Especially if your primary source of income is on cryptocurrency world, and don’t have any stable source of income yet.   Smiley
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Well if you want to save your money and make you saving an investment which will at the same time grow and saved. Then crypto investing is the best option. Cryptos are good investment because they're growing investment compared to other investment they're faster and with good rates. But also with this comes to the horrible fluctuating value that either make you rich or make you poor.
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

It depends on your interests and aims in life. I think that you can invest in btc and hold some part until the price goes up. The forecast says that in 2019-20 it may grow up to 7-8000. We will see but now I would prefer to hold cryptocurrency
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

Sometimes I do ask myself that are there some special ways of using our monies to make them more profitable to us? Last year for instance I used the little savings I have to invest in cryptocurrencies. I bought some trusted coins on the market and decided to trade with them. This became a hectic time for me since the market was very slow and it goes down now and then, putting some kind of anxiety within me. With all these ups and downs, I will encourage that you invest in crypto currencies with you savings.   

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

For me, It's all about your capital. Emergency money is not your savings unless the money for emergencies is not enough to provide. So best way to deal with your saving will be splitting it to portions for future purposes.

I think, if the 20% allocated will be invested in term deposits, is it still possible to generate as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe let the money go to bed until you need it?
What would be a wise suitcase to do with the money you have saved?
I see that many of you really like the 20% concept of the method in which you share 20% of your earnings to be saved as an emergency fund.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

Well as for savings the wise thing to do with it is invest it in different forms first is in crypto currencies, stock investments, real estate, business capital etc. and of course still save some for emergency fund.

Agree with this opinion. Better invest our saving in several instrument. Dividing our investment will minimizing risk and better invest on some investment that have big liquidity for our safety.
Yes we really need to invest our money into something profit worthy because bitcoin is the best choice for us, I am sure bitcoin will help your saving to grow and one more thing is to hold it than using for useless things, so try to store money in form of bitcoin and trust me your saving will be more than double when you will decide to use it.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

If I will have big money, I will invest some of money in the real estate, as safe investment.
Rest of money I will invest in crypto market and stock market, and some money I will keep in the bank, as insurance.
Any market is risk but also there is no meaning just to keep all money in the bank, unused.
It's always wise to do diversification.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

I think saving money is a wise thing to do but not the best when you can as well invest such money in a promising project with huge potential in the future. Depending on how long you want to save the money, you can choose base on either long term or medium term project to invest in after your research.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

One of the wise thing is to put them into work. Just find a good and trustworthy coin or two and invest your funds into crypto
The wise thing to do is to invest your savings in an asset with stable prices in the market. Be it the traditional market or crypto market. Besides, you should never invest all of your savings in crypto market and setting up a side business is very important. If there is a crash in the crypto market, you will be able to keep the things going by using the money from your side business. This helps a lot.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

Emergency funds we don't know when we need this. But the only I know we need this because every person have problems in the future so need to prepare for that. You must have money in uour bank account incase of emergency and better if you have cryptocurrency because if the coin you bought increase the price you will earn money that you can use it but don't use money for emergency funds to buy crypto only extra money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

You could say that, but as for first timers I will not recommend to hav your 20% saving be spend on crypto, how about they start at 5% investment on crypto while understanding it better specially the risks that are involve with it. I think this would be safer for them...
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

Money won't multiply when its only hidden in the cabinet, even in banks. You see, if you're planning to do time deposit, you need a big amount of it to earn. You'll need 10 million to earn a million in 10 years.

That amount of time and money would give you more profit if you've invested it in other things.

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

In the investment of course it takes wisdom, and as it happens today that bitcoin prices continue to decline then the wise thing that can be done is hold and wait for the right moment to sell.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

In the investment of course it takes wisdom, and as it happens today that bitcoin prices continue to decline then the wise thing that can be done is hold and wait for the right moment to sell.
Yes wise thing can save money and that's why they can make a lot of money for best lifestyle, so in this time holding of your money in bitcoin will very important because its going to high and those people will get a lot of profit who hold their money with full of patience and their future will also more secure for their family because they just think wisely.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

When we talk about emergency fund, the money should always be ready in times of emergency so you shouldn't put it in a time deposit kind of account for you to have easy and immediate access to your funds. I don't suggest for your emergency funds to be invested in crypto either since its value is very volatile and you don't want to compromise your emergency fund to lose its value over time. You should allocate another percentage of you income for you crypto investments. Emergency funds should be easy to access and always available for you in times of trouble so you shouldn't be investing that money into something that could delay you from accessing it when something urgent that needs funding.

Just try to place those funds in a secure place and make sure that your wife or partner knows how to access it as well.

For me, the wise to do with my saving is to save it to the bank so that i can get it immediately if some emergency happen. And i think saving to the bank is good way to save money..

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:13:51 AM

If you have savings better to divide it to investment, bank or business. Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket. If your money will be put in time deposit account, the moment you need your money incase of emergency, you cannot withdraw that amount. If you want to do that, I suggest to deposit that in a short period of time only, but don't expect high interest in the bank. You can invest also in cryptocurrencies, there is higher risk but have big possibilities to earn much. Some of your money give it to your church you are serving, as what the scripture says "each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7). If you do that for sure God will double or triple your blessings.
Tukmol29

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

Absolutely! We should separate are 20% daily savings to reserved to a emergency needs in our family. And I think it is a big deal if it happened to a person because he is prepared of that situation, so I believed in that Idea is good to prevent some rushing yourself in something that you don't have in yourself. And if other think that it is not necessary to do maybe they are aware of it or something that believing in their plan.

gorbabtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

If you have a family, you should save more than 20 5. Exact amount depends on  a number of factors like number of children and your pension funds.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

In my opinion, you shouldn't convert the 20% emergency fund to your investment. It should go separately. Because emergency fund is still important because it's for an unexpected event. 10% of your earnings for investment fund will do. Do not let all your money just sleep in the bank. Always look for an investment so that your money still grow over time.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: