Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:46:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:06:31 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 09:10:00 PM by qgmurugan007

Reason: violating other member's right to privacy in a public forum. Following this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422129.msg
0.03 btc is refunded to the sending address in the following this transaction https://blockchain.info/tx-index/280a984c9f09d2a2e3dc42fc7f27495e93967ffac87a989965e019513945

My be you can explain a bit more on what privacy I violated and where was the terms n conditions regarding this.
I dont remember seeing any while I signed up.
To me the rule is dont ask questions specifically and dont ask who is utopianfuture.

Also I hope you didnt pay back from your personal account (as I am tired of hearing that BS and dont need any of your money)
Send me the money you took from me.

And my question to the community still remains.
How many of you know this guy for real as he is a very new account holder in this forum  and so are all the other recent scammers.
Nobody has to reveal the identity, just a confirmation would do.

EDIT: The refund is confirmed and I am OUT. Good luck to you all guys....

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:20:39 PM

Don't you have better things to do than hang around here ? Like working on your own project ?

That´s right. FrictionlessCoin, stop trolling in the NEM thread. Jealous?

We've already raised more than NEM.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DaFockBro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:28:03 PM

I think we are opening a can of worms here.  

If we are going to question everything, why not question the first 20 pages where you can just paste  interested and you get a stake.  How do we prove there is no multi accounter there?

Or how do we weed out the multi-accters in the thread 1 where you can just fund via the exchange?

In my view, what is happening here is we are doing selective persecution.  We are persecuting the late comers vs those early ones when it seems like free-for-all.

Is it because we are already in the thread 1, so we don't want as much people to come in and so, we are starting to persecute those that are in thread 2? (I am registered in thread 1, one of the early few)

Let us focus instead on getting the source code up!  Or our investment will all go to waste.  This is becoming a MOST ENVY MOVEMENT.

Just my two cents.

Yes, well said.  The first pages people had to do nothing.  Anyone who had multiple accounts could sign them all up and now they are not being questioned.  These are the guys who showed the least dedication.  They invested nothing so they care not if it fails.  Unfortunately some people are not able to read bitcointalk.org constantly so they had to invest money instead.

This place is pump and dump central.  There must had been lots of guys with multiple accounts ready to go.  So all the shady dudes who invested nothing but the labor for 1 login (to post) are able to have unlimited stakes at beginning.  This witchhunt will do little.  I think rules have been laid down and are adequate.  Anyone spending 4 hours just to make first post to then pay for stake seems fairly dedicated to me.  Yet we ignore guys who did nothing but post under their already existing multiaccounts.

I think if you guys found someone who had 50 stakes or something then yes you should refund stakes.  However I am not sure how you do this outside the rules.  It is either taint analysis or IP checking.   How far do you go with taint analysis ? Then you start accusing people.  Pretty much definition of a witchhunt.

Instead you could be productive.  Figure out how to make this coin succeed.  Make scammers work for their stakes, but just don't spend too much time going on about this.  

I hope you guys doing all this extra work get dev stakes.

+1,000,000,000
WalkingDev

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:46:50 PM

Hi all!!
I would like to make the official website for nemcoin.com
And also if I can make a prototype for a blockexplorer on nemcoin.info
For who I have to write to do these thing?  Smiley

WalkingDev
abofj

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:49:24 PM

In   How to join    instructions is said :

After you send the fee, include the transaction hash in your reply post in this thread, to confirm your stake reservation.

What information that hash contains?
Can I prove that my hash is only mine, if someone takes the same hash and says that he sent the bitcoins?

quo12

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:56:45 PM

just read,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454001.0   funny guy    Grin
dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Relax, this things is only a couple of weeks old, and you're acting as if you hired this team to do a personal project for you. You're yelling at them as if you're their boss and they're beneath you. Like I always say, be grateful for the opportunity that you know about a project that has potential. To me you sound worse than a person with multiple stakes.

Here I am grateful for this group, while here's a person that sound so arrogant. Don't know if you are and you just sound that way, but truly worse than someone with 10+ stakes. Unless that person also has a similar character.

I didn't think he was that arrogant.  He asked basic questions.  I too wonder why the development plan is only going to be seen by the development team ?

j23a, you are a bit naive.  So many of things like this will be scams.  He had a very good point, when you see increased fundraising (paying for ads) but no actual work, investor should be worried.  He then asked for some level of reassurance while NEM gets money at an increased rate.  He got a completely defensive and nasty response from a guy who is holding a lot of money.

He wasn't yelling or anything like that.  He was looking out for the interests of NEM stakeholders by asking a few questions.  They weren't even tough questions.  He just wanted reassurances of some kind.  *Basic* transparency.

I will google the names because apparently the research is easy.

Personally only reason I am thinking this isn't a scam is because attention put forth to catch multi-accounters.  That doesn't seem like anything a scammer would do because it doesn't really benefit them. 

However, after this kicking the guy out for asking to see development plan, I really am concerned. 
WalkingDev

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:06:19 PM

just read,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454001.0   funny guy    Grin

WHAT A SCAMMER THERE  Cry
Dont send bitcoin to that guys address, I think this is the original post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.1080
abofj

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

Hi there  funny guy!

can't you answer?  Didn't you see from my post that I've read it. And if the answer is there , I didn't understood. Why can't you help? Instead you start making faces!

I don't know much about hash things. what I've tried is online sha.

For example if this hash is the one, which is generated from my bitcoin transfer
d4d99719944680d1487ec31df7eaad8a3a243a171b6853cb38da15a3f31c3f6a

Can someone has the same information as me and say that it is his transfer?  Saying that the hash is ...   what ?

By the way. that has is generated from these letters
quo12

Activity: 3
quo12

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:24:33 PM

I have written something to the german section this is a scam
abofj

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:27:15 PM

just read,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454001.0   funny guy    Grin

WHAT A SCAMMER THERE  Cry
Dont send bitcoin to that guys address, I think this is the original post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.1080

Yes. damned. it is a new different page! outrage
abofj

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:35:20 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 03:25:09 PM by abofj

Ach so.Du bist ja ein richtig Verräter, wenn du doch NEM teilnehmest .  (40 NXT)

utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:41:07 PM

Relax, this things is only a couple of weeks old, and you're acting as if you hired this team to do a personal project for you. You're yelling at them as if you're their boss and they're beneath you. Like I always say, be grateful for the opportunity that you know about a project that has potential. To me you sound worse than a person with multiple stakes.

Here I am grateful for this group, while here's a person that sound so arrogant. Don't know if you are and you just sound that way, but truly worse than someone with 10+ stakes. Unless that person also has a similar character.

I didn't think he was that arrogant.  He asked basic questions.  I too wonder why the development plan is only going to be seen by the development team ?

j23a, you are a bit naive.  So many of things like this will be scams.  He had a very good point, when you see increased fundraising (paying for ads) but no actual work, investor should be worried.  He then asked for some level of reassurance while NEM gets money at an increased rate.  He got a completely defensive and nasty response from a guy who is holding a lot of money.

He wasn't yelling or anything like that.  He was looking out for the interests of NEM stakeholders by asking a few questions.  They weren't even tough questions.  He just wanted reassurances of some kind.  *Basic* transparency.

Personally only reason I am thinking this isn't a scam is because attention put forth to catch multi-accounters.  That doesn't seem like anything a scammer would do because it doesn't really benefit them.  

However, after this kicking the guy out for asking to see development plan, I really am concerned.  

He is not kicked out because of he wants to see a development plan. There are no problem with asking questions, neither. He was kicked out because he hunted down my personal information in a public forum which could lead to a violation of my right to privacy.

You can do as much research as you want but at least keep the basic decency and respect other's people right to privacy.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:43:35 PM

I didn't think he was that arrogant.  He asked basic questions.  I too wonder why the development plan is only going to be seen by the development team ?

j23a, you are a bit naive.  So many of things like this will be scams.  He had a very good point, when you see increased fundraising (paying for ads) but no actual work, investor should be worried.  He then asked for some level of reassurance while NEM gets money at an increased rate.  He got a completely defensive and nasty response from a guy who is holding a lot of money.

He wasn't yelling or anything like that.  He was looking out for the interests of NEM stakeholders by asking a few questions.  They weren't even tough questions.  He just wanted reassurances of some kind.  *Basic* transparency.

Personally only reason I am thinking this isn't a scam is because attention put forth to catch multi-accounters.  That doesn't seem like anything a scammer would do because it doesn't really benefit them.  

He is not kicked out because of he wants to see a development plan. There are no problem with asking questions, neither. He was kicked out because he hunted down my personal information in a public forum which could lead to a violation of my right to privacy.

Who in the development team plans on remaining anonymous?

Who plan on revealing their identity?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
quo12

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:57:12 PM

Ach so.Du bist ja ein richtig Verräter, wenn du doch NEM teilnehmen .  (40 NXT)

I'm not a traitor, you understood me wrong, the contribution would be fraud

sry for my bad english Wink
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:24:24 PM

I didn't think he was that arrogant.  He asked basic questions.  I too wonder why the development plan is only going to be seen by the development team ?

j23a, you are a bit naive.  So many of things like this will be scams.  He had a very good point, when you see increased fundraising (paying for ads) but no actual work, investor should be worried.  He then asked for some level of reassurance while NEM gets money at an increased rate.  He got a completely defensive and nasty response from a guy who is holding a lot of money.

He wasn't yelling or anything like that.  He was looking out for the interests of NEM stakeholders by asking a few questions.  They weren't even tough questions.  He just wanted reassurances of some kind.  *Basic* transparency.

Personally only reason I am thinking this isn't a scam is because attention put forth to catch multi-accounters.  That doesn't seem like anything a scammer would do because it doesn't really benefit them. 

I'm not being naive, I'm complaining about his attitude, the way he went about it. If this was something that he invested hundreds of dollars in and it had been over a month since the announcement would be one thing. But since it's not , he should be a little more respectful and considerate of the people working on something that can potentially benefit him greatly and stop acting like everybody should stop what they're doing because he's demanding. The process is laid out pretty clearly in the original post, and if somebody is not satisfied with it then they should not get involved because things are not the way they feel it should be.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
dwma

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:01:46 PM

You can do as much research as you want but at least keep the basic decency and respect other's people right to privacy.

You have put yourself in an unfortunate position of wanting to maintain your privacy while controlling a large amount of other people's money.  It is 100% reasonable in the cryptocoin world to ask if anyone knows anyone else in person.  Otherwise you could just easily walk off with the $.  To deny these things is being very naive at best.

This talk of "basic decency" etc is a bit extreme.  I didn't see anything he asked to be that ridiculous.  He seemed wise to me.  He is gone though.  Oh well.

I found you on nextcoin.org or whatever, but your signup date there is the same as it is here it appears.  Then I look at everyone on the forum and it appears they all have that date.  So I guess I should have to dig further to get more of your history on some other forum... still not sure.  I hope you are young and upcoming honest guy with motivation. Don't let us down.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:03:49 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 11:16:58 PM by utopianfuture

You have put yourself in an unfortunate position of wanting to maintain your privacy while controlling a large amount of other people's money.  It is 100% reasonable in the cryptocoin world to ask if anyone knows anyone else in person.  Otherwise you could just easily walk off with the $.  To deny these things is being very naive at best.

Well it should be not in this thread under my eyes. After the fund raising money will be transfered to some  kind of trustees/ multi-signature accounts. This is basically about trust. I have asked you to trust me before putting your money in. Disclaimers are there for a reason. If you can't do that then you don't need to be in here.
It goes against the first page social contract that you/ and that guy now demand me to let you know my personal information. We are not under any obligation of doing so.
Read the first page carefully before you demand me, Jaguar or any development team member of doing anything.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
dwma

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:10:19 PM

You have put yourself in an unfortunate position of wanting to maintain your privacy while controlling a large amount of other people's money.  It is 100% reasonable in the cryptocoin world to ask if anyone knows anyone else in person.  Otherwise you could just easily walk off with the $.  To deny these things is being very naive at best.

Not in a public forum under my eyes.

So you think it is ok for someone to gather 50k usd or whatever in donations and have absolutely 0 connection with anyone or any way at all to be accountable.  I think you're looking too much from one side and not the other, but I'll drop it as this discussion serves no purpose.

So back on topic, what exactly will be made known to investors about the dev plans and what won't ? 
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:30:51 PM

@The whole fraudster and multi account topic.

Koreem and I are already sweeping through the regsitration pages (Koreem has done way more I just started yestersay) and already found some multi-accs. I'm gessing utopian is also looking. The more the merrier so if you have time go ahead and check the blockchains.

If you do it remember that you have to check the history of an address as well. The multi accs I found were only discovered because I checked where the used addresses were funded from in the first place.

As I understand it the current plan is to collect all the intell until fundraising is over and then publicly discuss the cases and refund them if they have more than 10 stakes.

I myself believe that 10 is actually a lot and we should start at 5 but let's hear some thoughts.

I would agree with starting at 5.

NEM - nem.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: