Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

hello together,

I'm new here with a new user name. I would like to have a share that I mean 40 fully get.
I have 15 children and each child has a share. I have 3 ex wives and I want to pay so that they leave me in peace.
For my 21 friends I have also purchased shares, they have no idea of ​​NEM and no internet after you NEM but great.
I wanted to have the 40 share for the pope. It is intended to ensure world peace.

Please, please, please just give me a share

I LIKE NEM SPIRIT!

Grin hi my grandmother has 20 cows 5 pigs 4 chikens 4 goats and a cat, i want to buy a stake each for them to bring world peace too Huh I like TEEN spirit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
39Stakes

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:48:09 PM

we also have a farm but I found it then too greedy for each animal also get a share. so I have only the 39 and the 40 stake would be important to me already.
chenxiaoliu

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:50:18 PM

hi,Now i will introduce myself briefly .
my name is XiaoLiu Chen.
I am 26 years old.
I come from China,guangdong provice.
this is the first time I apply the IPO.
I hope to be a member of NEM.
and I will introduce NEM to my friends.
thanks.
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:52:15 PM

I have ants.300.0000+

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
yeaar

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 01:52:46 PM

hi utopianfuture and NEM boss,
I am a newbie for NEM. Just registered the account today.
I sent out 0.075 BTC to the account today. Please see the info through the thread and help to reserve my NEM coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.1600
sent 0.075 to 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ
block: de6adef762db1528196c513fc4a45b512e8924b5db0601bf09e019776860bb01
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:00:13 PM

This thread is getting flooded with these newcomers introducing themselves. Utopian please make a new thread for these ppl. No discrimination against new participants intended, but I mean that isn't this thread supposed to regard updates and stuff like that. Registration threads should be for these guys...

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:01:18 PM

算我一个,
sorry, no english.

Sent 0.0709 BTC + 0.0099 BTC=  0.0808 BTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:04:35 PM

hello!
Everybody, I am a new member of the Bitcoin Form. I am a forigeiner. I have been invested Alternate crytocurrencies for 3 months. But I known little of it. I just known mining. I known this Forum last week, and see the NEM today. I want join it, get a share.

Because my English is very poor. I mistakenly believe that new member need to PM administrator. So I did PM administrator at this morning, and sent NXT to the NEM'S account at this everning.

I just saw the administrator replies, do not PM him, post here.

I hope that I can keep a share, thank you.

I hope that you can understand my words. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:06:02 PM

This thread is getting flooded with these newcomers introducing themselves. Utopian please make a new thread for these ppl. No discrimination against new participants intended, but I mean that isn't this thread supposed to regard updates and stuff like that. Registration threads should be for these guys...

Hi all. Thanks for joining in and supporting NEM. A new introduction thread is made here for introduction purpose. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467027.new#new

It could end up not so well if you join NEM but you can't read future instructions in English.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
chris_m

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:12:56 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Chris Mu who is an investor of NXT. Just saw the thread of this NEM today and sent 0.075 BTC to the account 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ. Can you please reserve related NEM coin to me?

Thanks,
Chris
Nintendocore

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:15:25 PM

Hi.
I am new to bitcointalk.

I consider NEM very perspective for simple people and I wish to join an association for further development.
I will help to develop new currency on the Russian-language forums.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
wangjj1

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:20:13 PM

Hello utopianfuture,
I come from China,and started contact BTC and LTC on the year of 2012,and then know more other cryptocurrency.I  also have some NXT,which is currency of stake proof,and this point is great ,it means a lot. And as  for NXT development currency- NEM,more fairness and equality means great future. It will be my great  honor to be one of NEM founder ,and also I hope I can contribute  my effort to the NEM development in China,where have huge potential users.
Pls accept me as a one of founder.
LiYun_001

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:44:51 PM

hi there,
My name is Li, Yun and have 3 month virtual coin investment experience. I bought GPU cards to mine Alt coins, and then had been introduced by my friends to this NEM today. Frankly, I would say NXT is a very successful second generation coin and I believe NEM should have better performance based on NET fame and dev group's experience. I am very expecting to join NEM, therefore, I Send 0.075 btc. You may check it through below link and help to reserve my NEM coin.
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/6c5ba01abcbcc08e182816c67051b8a10e7b9f0abd359047b952d251458cfdcb

Thanks in advance!
studyjava

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:07:11 PM

hi utopianfuture,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ye, Jianjiang. I am currently a student of Xi Dian University in China.
My brother has rich experience on Cryptocurrencies investment. and he suggest me to invest NEM which has huge potential in future as a derivative of second generation coin NXT.
I am not sure whether I can catch up with this train. Please help me and I have sent 0.075 BTC to the address.
Thank you very much.
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:08:43 PM

hi utopianfuture,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ye, Jianjiang. I am currently a student of Xi Dian University in China.
My brother has rich experience on Cryptocurrencies investment. and he suggest me to invest NEM which has huge potential in future as a derivative of second generation coin NXT.
I am not sure whether I can catch up with this train. Please help me and I have sent 0.075 BTC to the address.
Thank you very much.

Our introduction thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467027.new#new; please move your post there.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:38:49 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 04:14:52 PM by utopianfuture

some updates:

1. My last ad in Doge subreddit is from 2/15 (today) to 2/16. I want people there to see our development plan not the bunch of envy comments so go there and upvote my development plan comments http://www.reddit.com/comments/1wq6wj/envy_no_more_the_first_egalitarian_coin_join_the/?sort=new . Now despite of all "envy" and" hate" comments, we have close to 2000 click-though from Doge-Reddit. It is getting attention Smiley

2. Koream has checked thoroughly thread 1 for duplicate hashes https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhnotCbeR7nrdDlfanJzQS1lQkVGT1J2ZktWNmVCX2c&usp=sharing#gid=15
If you are not qualified in the stakeholder list (no Y next to your account) and your account is in duplicate hash thread, you will need to prove that you own the sending account by sending a very small amount to NEM address and let us know the transaction ID.
As long as your accounts have a "Y" then you are fine.

3. News but not sure good or bad. Before I have a chance to buy them, Neweconomymovement.com and Neweconomymovement.org have been taken by someone else, probably a NEM stakeholder Smiley I will have Nemcoin.info up in a few days for a preview.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Nice post yurkomik. I like your ideas very much, I too think we need a market where we can trade/buy real goods with NEM. Without a proper market, NEM is just another dead coin in the long-run( 1 yrs?)  

As of this moment, two events are likely to happen with the release of NEM
Scenario 1: NEM gets released, people start to rush to dump their coins to make a quick buck leading to a dead cypto.
Scenario 2: Most people hoard their coins for forging, unintentionally  artificially inflating price ( NXT?) but susceptible to big price volatility with the smallest trade activity,rendering the currency useless.

Money was created to facilitate trade between goods and services, with cryptos we are creating money without goods and services. 99% of all alt currencies will be dead in a year all due to lack of a market, lets make NEM the exception to the rule. We really do need participants for this experimental currency to succeed not silent stake holders.

Let me be one of the first to volunteer , My name is Pasang I own a small hotel in Bhutan. I could offer my rooms in NEM but since most of u guys are probably not in my locality it would be pointless, instead I would be willing to post 10 items for sale every month for sale priced in NEM on its release for the next four months to get the ball rolling.

I hope more of you will join me in this endeavor, We are all potential NEM coin millionaires and now it is up to us to make this million actually worth a million or just worthless digital numbers.  

We have been bouncing around ideas to create a market structure for real goods. One of the problems is that of trust. There has to be a mechanism for feedback for both the buyer and seller, that is built into the system. I hope to include something like this for NEM in the future.

Agreed! If we can get a reputation system that is linked to the account alias we will have huge advantage against all other coins!

@Jaguar: How do you feel about storing reputations in the blockchain ? One could pay 1 NEM to store a -1 or +1 to a specific address. I know changing address is not exactly hard but at least they'd have to change address and people tend to be more cautios with new addresses. Also maybe the reputation could be transfered to the new address ? Like marking the coins that are owned with a rep instead of an address ?

Just thinking out lout here Smiley

It's something that we could look into.

NEM - nem.io
TauMuon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:31:03 PM

@Utopian

A groundbreaking[1] crypto-currency that gives control of their [2]economy back to the people and establishes[3] them as sovereigns over their own destiny. A currency is an expression of a political ideology and social attitude. Cryptocurency expresses the idea of financial freedom and a new global economic order. There are many cryptocurrency[4], but do not mistake us as just another one.
We are a[5] New Economy Movement.

Just pointing out some grammatical errors in the intro:
  • [1] - 'groundbreaking' should be double-barrelled.
  • [2] - 'the' not 'their'.
  • [3] - 'and establishes' should be replaced with ', establishing'.
  • [4] - 'cryptocurrencies' not 'cryptocurrency'.
  • [5] - 'a' works, but I think 'the' works better. 'The New Economy Movement' has a ring to it.

Here it is fixed; it just flows better in general:

A ground-breaking cryptocurrency that gives control of the economy back to the people, establishing them as sovereigns over their own destiny. A currency is an expression of a political ideology and social attitude. Cryptocurency expresses the idea of financial freedom and a new global economic order. There are many cryptocurrencies, but do not mistake us as just another one.
We are The New Economy Movement.

On a side note, I feel the 'sovereigns over their own destiny' thing is kind of cheesy. I also feel like the intro is a bit of a mouthful and is likely to confuse a lot of people. Can I propose a shortened, snappier version?

NEM is a seond-generation cryptocurrency, built from the ground up with new code. Radically improved over Bitcoin, it strives to build on a philosophy of charity, egalitarianism and economic decentralisation. This is The New Economy Movement.

What do you think?

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:38:30 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 04:50:44 PM by utopianfuture

@Utopian

A groundbreaking[1] crypto-currency that gives control of their [2]economy back to the people and establishes[3] them as sovereigns over their own destiny. A currency is an expression of a political ideology and social attitude. Cryptocurency expresses the idea of financial freedom and a new global economic order. There are many cryptocurrency[4], but do not mistake us as just another one.
We are a[5] New Economy Movement.

Just pointing out some grammatical errors in the intro:
  • [1] - 'groundbreaking' should be double-barrelled.
  • [2] - 'the' not 'their'.
  • [3] - 'and establishes' should be replaced with ', establishing'.
  • [4] - 'cryptocurrencies' not 'cryptocurrency'.
  • [5] - 'a' works, but I think 'the' works better. 'The New Economy Movement' has a ring to it.

Here it is fixed; it just flows better in general:

A ground-breaking cryptocurrency that gives control of the economy back to the people, establishing them as sovereigns over their own destiny. A currency is an expression of a political ideology and social attitude. Cryptocurency expresses the idea of financial freedom and a new global economic order. There are many cryptocurrencies, but do not mistake us as just another one.
We are The New Economy Movement.

On a side note, I feel the 'sovereigns over their own destiny' thing is kind of cheesy. I also feel like the intro is a bit of a mouthful and is likely to confuse a lot of people. Can I propose a shortened, snappier version?

NEM is a seond-generation cryptocurrency, built from the ground up with new code. Radically improved over Bitcoin, it strives to build on a philosophy of charity, egalitarianism and economic decentralisation. This is The New Economy Movement.

What do you think?

Thanks for the comments. The cheesy parts was originated from a source I do not dare to name here Smiley I am working on wording for the front site of NEM and I like a more direct and forceful sentencing style too. So it will be more professional, more inspirational without the cheesy parts. I will solicit comments when the site is open for preview.  

While I am not a native speaker, the front page did get edited by an English writer.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
beida

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:38:45 PM

some updates:

3. News but not sure good or bad. Before I have a chance to buy them, Neweconomymovement.com and Neweconomymovement.org have been taken by someone else, probably a NEM stakeholder Smiley I will have Nemcoin.info up in a few days for a preview.
bad news Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: