Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920051 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:30:11 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 03:55:41 PM by ny2cafuse

No, I imagine the reason you got "yelled at" is because you are attempting to sell a product that has no efficacy for any known symptom, plus it's untested, plus it's made from hemp seeds which contain VERY little oil.  

Snake oil salespeople like you should be hung in the town square.  You are no more than a thief.

I could be wrong in my assumption, but essentially what he's selling is just Rick Simpson oil, is it not?  A lot of people swear by that stuff.  All the beneficial effects of medicating without the mind altering experience of THC heavy meds.  I'd honestly like to try it out to see if it helps with my anxiety and insomnia.

Mind you, I'm not versed in all this crazy new age stuff like dabbing and vapes.  Back in the day a vape was a 2 liter and 2 butter knives heated up on the stove.

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 03:05:57 PM

Since I've announced that Milk Mane Supply is now accepting Bitcoin in this thread before, and was yelled at for it not being PotCoin related, I will ask now-

Who would be interested in buying any of our products with PotCoin, if that were an option?

No, I imagine the reason you got "yelled at" is because you are attempting to sell a product that has no efficacy for any known symptom, plus it's untested, plus it's made from hemp seeds which contain VERY little oil.   

Snake oil salespeople like you should be hung in the town square.  You are no more than a thief.

Excuse Me? A "snake oil salesperson" that should be hung? A Thief?

CBD (or cannabidiol) actually has been the subject of Numerous health studies (by governments and scholarly medical journals, among many others), and it is found to be efficient for a wide variety of symptoms/ailments. It has been proven to have anti-anxiety effects, anti-depressive effects, as well as being an anti-inflammatory, reducing cancer cells, being an above-average treatment for schizophrenic patients, as well as a treatment for- chronic pain, epilepsy, PTSD, heart disease, antibiotic-resistant infections, and many more positive health effects than that.

Made from "hemp seeds that contain VERY little oil"? All of our CBD oils contain 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil. This is a measured fact.
This is coming from new proprietary technology allowing the manufacturers to extract a stronger dosage of CBD, while completely leaving out the THC. You have not seen CBD oil like this previously. If you say you have- you have not.

You can spout some BS if you wish, but the science is there, the studies are there, and the positive health effects of cannabidiol on our bodies and minds are there. Please, go educate yourself with some research.

And I am very surprised to hear someone (who sounds like a 1930's era Pot-prohibitionist) badmouthing CBD unnecessarily in a thread about a Marijuana-based coin.

snarlpill

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:31:11 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 08:45:02 PM by Viceroy

Snake oil salespeople like you should be hung in the town square.  You are no more than a thief.

I could be wrong in my assumption, but essentially what he's selling is just Rick Simpson oil, is it not?  A lot of people swear by that stuff. []
-Fuse

Yes all "hemp oils" are essentially "rick simpson oils" and if they were effective medicine they would be titratable.  There is quite a difference in that Rick Simpson used marijuana, not hemp, and as a result his oils contain THC.  Many people swear THC is necessary to make the CBD effective.  People swear that rhinoceros horn gives you an erection, too, but that does not make any of it actual "medicine".

Until this "medicine" is supplied in consistent form (probably synthetic) and has suggested dosages and is tested and proven to combat some particular illness it is snake oil and persons suggesting it is some sort of miracle cure are either delusional or don't follow the scientific method.  Either way any hawker of CBD oil, who has no original scientific research, is no different than a 19th century charlatan.

Viceroy

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:32:13 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 08:58:13 PM by Viceroy

Since I've announced that Milk Mane Supply is now accepting Bitcoin in this thread before, and was yelled at for it not being PotCoin related, I will ask now-

Who would be interested in buying any of our products with PotCoin, if that were an option?

CBD (or cannabidiol) actually has been the subject of Numerous health studies (by governments and scholarly medical journals, among many others), and it is found to be efficient for a wide variety of symptoms/ailments. It has been proven to have anti-anxiety effects, anti-depressive effects, as well as being an anti-inflammatory, reducing cancer cells, being an above-average treatment for schizophrenic patients, as well as a treatment for- chronic pain, epilepsy, PTSD, heart disease, antibiotic-resistant infections, and many more positive health effects than that.

Made from "hemp seeds that contain VERY little oil"? All of our CBD oils contain 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil. This is a measured fact.
This is coming from new proprietary technology allowing the manufacturers to extract a stronger dosage of CBD, while completely leaving out the THC. You have not seen CBD oil like this previously. If you say you have- you have not.

You can spout some BS if you wish, but the science is there, the studies are there, and the positive health effects of cannabidiol on our bodies and minds are there. Please, go educate yourself with some research.

And I am very surprised to hear someone (who sounds like a 1930's era Pot-prohibitionist) badmouthing CBD unnecessarily in a thread about a Marijuana-based coin.

snarlpill

Dear "person",

Are you suggesting your CBD oil is medicine?  If so what is it to be used for and what is the dosage recommendation?

ps. I am the biggest advocate for recreational marijuana ever to exist on planet earth.  You, however, are selling non-tested medicine to "make a buck" with no original research or even a factual basis for your erroneous statement that your CBD oil has 30% CBD content.  The fact of the matter is that most of the "legal" hemp product on the market comes from seed press extractions which pass almost no CBD into the virgin supply oil.

Do you hold a patent on a process to extract this, alleged, CBD oil?
What is the method by which you acquire this, alleged, CBD oil?
What is the country of origin and where are you based?
What is your DEA import/export number for this product in the USA?

What is your expertise, I can't imagine you have a PhD, is your real name Dr. Snarlpill?

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:43:26 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 08:53:35 PM by ny2cafuse

Dear "person",

Are you suggesting your CBD oil is medicine?  If so what is it to be used for and what is the dosage recommendation?
(You are a complete and utter moron. )

Viceroy... what's the recommended dosage for MMJ?  It varies from person to person.  CBD compounds have been touted by many researchers, doctors and patients as the key to MMJ medicines.  Hell even that Sanjay Gupta guy thought so in his "Weed" documentary.  North Carolina lawmakers signed a bill allowing CBD oils as a medicine for epilepsy in the state(http://www.wncn.com/story/25814880/house-committee-approves-medicinal-cannabis-oil).  Doctors in Kentucky are prescribing it(meaning a medicinal treatment) for children who suffer from seizures(http://www.whas11.com/news/2-Ky-research-hospitals-can-prescribe-medical-CBD-oil-253310851.html).  There are numerous other articles, papers, reports, documentaries that claim it is a viable medicine.

I think your snake oil claims might be a little off on this, mate.

-Fuse

Edit to your edit:

Until it is supplied in consistent form (synthetic) and has suggested dosages and is tested and proven to combat some particular illness it is snake oil and persons suggesting it is some sort of miracle cure are either delusional or don't follow the scientific method.  Either way any hawker of CBD oil, who has no original scientific research, is no different than a 19th century charlatan.

Again, what's the recommend dose for MMJ?  As an herbal remedy, there isn't one.  What works for some, may not work for others.  And why would anyone want it artificially synthesized in a lab if you can obtain it from a naturally/organically grown plant?  That's kind of counter-intuitive to the whole herbal medicine idea, isn't it?

And if people follow your logic, MMJ is snake oil as well.  Is that what you're saying?  Because nothing else helped me with my anxiety and insomnia without making me feel like a complete zombie the next day or while taking it.  Even tylonol PM.  Knocks me out fine and I sleep through the night, but I can't wake up the next day.  Don't get me started on the anti-anxiety drugs I've been prescribed, and the numerous additional drugs that I had to take to counter the side effects of those.

The prescription drug industry is a fucking snake oil market.

Community > Devs
Viceroy

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:53:29 PM

Dear "person",

(You are a complete and utter moron. )

Viceroy... what's the recommended dosage for MMJ?  It varies from person to person.  CBD compounds have been touted by many researchers, doctors and patients as the key to MMJ medicines.  Hell even that Sanjay Gupta guy thought so in his "Weed" documentary.  North Carolina lawmakers signed a bill allowing CBD oils as a medicine for epilepsy in the state(http://www.wncn.com/story/25814880/house-committee-approves-medicinal-cannabis-oil).  Doctors in Kentucky are prescribing it(meaning a medicinal treatment) for children who suffer from seizures(http://www.whas11.com/news/2-Ky-research-hospitals-can-prescribe-medical-CBD-oil-253310851.html).  There are numerous other articles, papers, reports, documentaries that claim it is a viable medicine.

I think your snake oil claims might be a little off on this, mate.

-Fuse

Well, here, let me edumacate you:

For what it's worth MMJ is not medicine today nor has it ever been.  It has medicinal qualities and it is rightly categorized a "Narcotic" and a "Psychotropic" but because it has so many components and it's effects vary so much from plant to plant and person to person you just can't call it medicine.  Aspirin is medicine.  Two shots of whiskey is medicine.  A joint is not and never will be.  In fact the whole MMJ idea was a ruse by a spinoff group from NORML who wanted to legalize use, they saw the "medicinal" approach as the best approach to accomplish their long term goals.

CBD is one of hundreds of components of marijuana.  Like THC it is likely that when extracted, or synthesized, much of the intended effect will be lost.  Drabinol (synthetic THC) does not create the munchies that pot does.  Drabinol is medicine though whereas pot is not.

One day CBD might become medicine or, more likely, a synthetic version of it may become medicine.  Today it is just a magic elixer that may or may not do things that people think it does do.  Always keep in mind the most powerful medicine in the world is a placebo.

more reading:

"I am tired of so called CBD companies claiming that what they provide is medicine. Anyone using a CBD from hemp product please be aware of what you’re actually getting because it is not what you think. "
http://weedactivist.com/2014/02/23/snake-oil-history-repeats-itself/

"On a semi-quick search of bcd oil, a couple of companies show up offering CBD that is tested and certified for its purity. There are many retailers selling these companies products and, from what I’ve read, several selling unverified snake oil that isn’t helping anyone."
http://photoflystudios.wordpress.com/

"i was going to link to these snake oil salesmen, but after investigating these products, they arent worth linking to."
http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45249-snake-oil-hucksters/

Viceroy

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:00:57 PM

You are making unsubstantiated claims.  This is EXACTLY the reason the FDA and USDA exist.  Uneducated people, like yourself, cannot make unsubstantiated claims.  You are breaking SEVERAL federal laws by making such false and misleading statements.

All of our CBD oils contain 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil. This is a measured fact. This is coming from new proprietary technology allowing the manufacturers to extract a stronger dosage of CBD, while completely leaving out the THC. You have not seen CBD oil like this previously. If you say you have- you have not.

Produce: 
1) lab results substantiating your specious claim  (or send me a sample, I'll test it myself)
2) the pending patent.  You claim "the manufacturer" (RSHO no doubt) has some proprietary technology, well where is it?  Surely they filed a provisional patent at least, right?  What's the filing number?

You will never produce the above because you are a shyster and a flim-flam artist AKA a CON MAN.

YOU ARE A SNAKE OIL SALESPERSON

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:04:08 PM

Well, here, let me edumacate you:

For what it's worth MMJ is not medicine today nor has it ever been.  It has medicinal qualities and it is rightly categorized a "Narcotic" and a "Psychotropic" but because it has so many components and it's effects vary so much from plant to plant and person to person you just can't call it medicine.  Aspirin is medicine.  Two shots of whiskey is medicine.  A joint is not and never will be.  In fact the whole MMJ idea was a ruse by a spinoff group from NORML who wanted to legalize use, they saw the "medicinal" approach as the best approach to accomplish their long term goals.

CBD is one of hundreds of components of marijuana.  Like THC it is likely that when extracted, or synthesized, much of the intended effect will be lost.  Drabinol does not create the munchies that pot does.  Drabinol is medicine though whereas pot is not.

I'm starting to wonder if you just have some personal vendetta against MMJ.  Two shots of whiskey is medicine, but a joint isn't?  I don't see the rationale behind that.

Dronabinol(correct spelling if we're talking education) is indeed a medicine.  But saying CBD isn't just because it isn't created in a pharmaceutical lab and sold for hundreds of dollars by RX fraudsters is pretty close minded.  Chinese drink horse penis tea for god sake, and they have been claiming that is medicine for far longer than the US has even been around.

Medicine is anything that helps someone get better.  Simple as that.

MMJ without a doubt helped me.  If CBD oils can give me the same relief that MMJ can without the impairment of clarity, I'm willing to try it.

-Fuse

EDIT:

You are making unsubstantiated claims.  This is EXACTLY the reason the FDA and USDA exist.  Uneducated people, like yourself, cannot make unsubstantiated claims.  You are breaking SEVERAL federal laws by making such false and misleading statements.

If they are unsubstantiated, why are lawmakers going out of their way to allow it for use as a medicine for children?  There would have had to have been some kind of research done to prove that they were in fact beneficial in treating ailments.

Community > Devs
Viceroy

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:07:47 PM

I'm starting to wonder if you just have some personal vendetta against MMJ.  Two shots of whiskey is medicine, but a joint isn't?  I don't see the rationale behind that.

Two shots of whiskey, while not prescribed by modern doctors, is a measurable (titratable) amount of medicine and it has a specific effect in any who take such medicine.

A joint, for all the reason's I've laid out, is not medicine.  It is not measurable, it has an inconsistent effect based on a number of things.  Even the same strain will not have the same effect from patient to patient.

>Medicine is anything that helps someone get better.  Simple as that.

No it's hardly that simple.  If it were then the snake oil claims would have no basis.  The snake oil claims hold water specifically because marijuana and it's extracts are not in any way shape or form "medicine".  I am differentiating between eastern and western "medicine".  As I pointed out the Chinese call rhino horn medicine, we in the west do not because it has not been tested to do what it is alleged to do.

I prefer the scientific method to claims by witch-doctors.  Even Gupta does not claim CBD is medicine, he claims that studying it may lead to the development of a medicine. 

Viceroy

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:16:51 PM

EDIT:

You are making unsubstantiated claims.  This is EXACTLY the reason the FDA and USDA exist.  Uneducated people, like yourself, cannot make unsubstantiated claims.  You are breaking SEVERAL federal laws by making such false and misleading statements.

If they are unsubstantiated, why are lawmakers going out of their way to allow it for use as a medicine for children?  There would have had to have been some kind of research done to prove that they were in fact beneficial in treating ailments.

Politics has little to do with intelligence or fact finding.  The main reason politicians are willing to allow CBD to sneak through is that it is the path of least resistance.  If the politicians were trying to actually solve a problem they'd end the drug war.  But clearly they are not trying to do that, they prefer to keep the status quo.  Instead they are proclaiming to be willing to satisfy the growing medical marijuana movement without having to actually legalize pot.  

CBD comes from HEMP and WEED but THC only comes from WEED.  So the politicians can legalize the hemp without legalizing the "evil" THC.  Further, there are lobbiests coming out of Denver who are attempting to get all politicians on the CBD wagon and off the THC wagon because they want to control the recreational marijuana market.

Imagine if you were the largest producer of marijuana in Colorado (say you did $50 million last year).  Would it make sense to open recreational stores and production facilities all around the country or instead just get all the other 49 states to keep pot illegal while they "study CBD"?

Don't misunderstand me, I like weed.  I am a fan of recreational weed and with a handful of friends we passed recreational marijuana laws in our county.  Marijuana is powerful, but it's effects are inconsistent from strain to strain and patient to patient and for that reason alone is cannot be called medicine.

In fact I love weed soooo much I am in the process of building the largest marijuana production facility in the world.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:18:09 PM

Two shots of whiskey, while not prescribed by modern doctors, is a measurable (titratable) amount of medicine and it has a specific effect in any who take such medicine.

A joint, for all the reason's I've laid out, is not medicine.  It is not measurable, it has an inconsistent effect based on a number of things.  Even the same strain will not have the same effect from patient to patient.

I am differentiating between eastern and western "medicine".  As I pointed out the Chinese call rhino horn medicine, we in the west do not because it has not been tested to do what it is alleged to do.

So you're objections is with the fact that the amounts of CBD, THC, whatever, is not measurable from dose to dose?  So if labs tested and measured these levels, so a consistent dosage could be derived, sans synthesis, you'd be ok with it?

And why is medicine not medicine, wherever it is?  Are you saying that the only medicine that can be called medicine are those that are approved by our government?  A government with insurance and RX industries being the top two lobbying parties in terms of money spent per year?  I'm sure you'd understand why I'm not alway seeing eye to eye with our government "medicine" standards.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:25:20 PM

I would like to congratulate Potcoin for burying that sad shitbox dopecoin in the MJ coin competition.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:57:26 PM

I would like to congratulate Potcoin for burying that sad shitbox dopecoin in the MJ coin competition.

Haha agreed no doubt who controls this space Wink

CryptoFanboy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:07:07 AM

If you are searching for a profitable multipool you have to visit chunkypools.com

Viceroy

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:37:14 AM

I am differentiating between eastern and western "medicine".  As I pointed out the Chinese call rhino horn medicine, we in the west do not because it has not been tested to do what it is alleged to do.

So you're objections is with the fact that the amounts of CBD, THC, whatever, is not measurable from dose to dose?  So if labs tested and measured these levels, so a consistent dosage could be derived, sans synthesis, you'd be ok with it?

And why is medicine not medicine, wherever it is?  Are you saying that the only medicine that can be called medicine are those that are approved by our government?  A government with insurance and RX industries being the top two lobbying parties in terms of money spent per year?  I'm sure you'd understand why I'm not alway seeing eye to eye with our government "medicine" standards.

-Fuse

Yep, you've got it.  It's not just me though... it's the entire medical community.   In the US we don't accept "herbal remedies" or any other non-standardized, non-tested substance to be doled out in little pill bottles.  And yes, when weed's components are synthesized and standardized it might become medicine.  (All medicines are listed in the Physicians Desk Reference.  If it ain't in there, it ain't medicine).
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:55:16 PM

Yep, you've got it.  It's not just me though... it's the entire medical community.   In the US we don't accept "herbal remedies" or any other non-standardized, non-tested substance to be doled out in little pill bottles.  And yes, when weed's components are synthesized and standardized it might become medicine.  (All medicines are listed in the Physicians Desk Reference.  If it ain't in there, it ain't medicine).

You do realize that the US isn't the only country in the world right?  Dismissing every other country's culture and history in medicine because it doesn't follow the standards of our broken healthcare system is obtuse at best.  I keep a copy of both the Merck Manual and the Physician's Desk Reference on the shelf for reference.  But I also keep books on herbal and non-traditional medicine.  There are times when both are mutually beneficial.  It doesn't always have to be black and white with medicine.

This might come as a shock to you, but people having been using alternative forms of medicine since the birth of mankind itself.  If early man was told they could heal their wounds with herbs because it wasn't in the Physician's Desk Reference, you and I wouldn't be here today, mate.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Viceroy

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:29:53 PM

You do realize that the US isn't the only country in the world right?  Dismissing every other country's culture and history in medicine because it doesn't follow the standards of our broken healthcare system is obtuse at best.  I keep a copy of both the Merck Manual and the Physician's Desk Reference on the shelf for reference.  But I also keep books on herbal and non-traditional medicine.  There are times when both are mutually beneficial.  It doesn't always have to be black and white with medicine.

This might come as a shock to you, but people having been using alternative forms of medicine since the birth of mankind itself.  If early man was told they could heal their wounds with herbs because it wasn't in the Physician's Desk Reference, you and I wouldn't be here today, mate.

-Fuse

Ok, now you're back to being lost.  The FDA is the lead authority in the free world on this subject.  If you live in the western world then what I said applies. 

Witch-doctors are not doctors and the "drugs and snake oil" they use are not medicine.  Don't defend snake oil salespersons, they are out to make a buck at the expense of good people's well being.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:04:52 PM

Ok, now you're back to being lost.  The FDA is the lead authority in the free world on this subject.  If you live in the western world then what I said applies.  

Witch-doctors are not doctors and the "drugs and snake oil" they use are not medicine.  Don't defend snake oil salespersons, they are out to make a buck at the expense of good people's well being.

I'm not lost, mate.  You're logic is just too close minded for me.

Why is the FDA the lead authority in the free world?  Because the US says it is?  Why do you think that is?  Because companies like Monsanto and Wellbutrin pay them enough to say so.  There are plenty of cases where the FDA turned the other cheek because they just couldn't be bothered to do the right thing.(One case in point: http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmaris/2012/10/10/fda-recall-points-to-serious-problems-at-the-fda/)  How can you blindly trust any institution that can be so easily corrupted?

The fact that almost all the recent mass shootings and attacks in the US have been perpetrated by individuals who were on prescription medications proves my point.  Obviously this medication doesn't work.  They were approved by the FDA.  Most of the medications these people were on have side effects including depression, thoughts of suicide or harming others, and even death.  When is the last time you heard of someone dying from St. Johns wort, or even going on a killing spree because of the severely altered state of mind it put them in?  Clinical studies have proven it to be effective in treating depression.  I'm guessing you're going to say it isn't medicinal though.

Again... just because something isn't in the only book you consider correct, it doesn't mean it isn't medicine.  Or maybe you're just arguing the exact meaning, in which you're still not correct.  As medicine covers a broad range of practices.  Not just what's in your book.

On that, I'm done.  There is no point debating this in this thread anymore.  I apologize to the community for bringing my beliefs into discussion on something a little off topic of the OP.  A page of Viceroy and I arguing over this isn't what this thread needs.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 12:34:25 AM

Read through all of this and I would need some "FDA-approved prescription headache medication" (Viceroy-approved) to deal with replying to each point. Thanks to- ny2cafuse for providing a rational voice of reason when responding.

I am not employed by Milk Mane Supply, but it is a close friend's business. I do all the web dev. work and I pushed for the ability to buy with BTC, and I handle those transactions.

I, personally, do not consider the FDA's word as golden and an end-all-authoritative voice. I think a lot of money exchanges hands at high levels among Big Pharma companies and people in positions of power who can be manipulated.  There have been Plenty of instances where they have allowed things they shouldn't have. If you want these instances, which I feel like you will, I will find them again for you.

It saddens me that you do not consider marijuana to be any form of medicine, and your standards of medicine, as pointed out by ny2cafuse, are flawed. People used alternative and natural forms of medicine for eons before the FDA approved some pills that were the only solution.
However, I Never stated that Milk Mane Supply's CBD oils were a medicine, or made statements promising health improvement. And point out to me where I said CBD was some sort of miracle cure? Although CBD Certainly has medicinal qualities. And ALL of the positive effects that CBD has that I said have been Proven, HAVE been Proven. And since you seem so keen on pointing at US Govt. departments and statistics as proven and undisputed facts, you might be interested to know that the US Govt. owns Patent No. U.S. 6,630,507 B1, a patent for medicinal uses of CBD, which states, among other things:
Claim #1: A method of treating diseases caused by oxidative stress, comprising administering a therapeutically effective amount of a cannabinoid to a subject who has a disease caused by oxidative stress.

Claim #15: A method of treating an ischemic or neurodegenerative disease in the central nervous system of a subject, comprising administering to the subject a therapeutically effective amount of a cannabinoid.

Claim #24: (A method of treating) wherein the ischemic or neurodegenerative disease is an ischemic infarct, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and human immunodeficiency virus dementia, Down's syndrome, or heard disease.

And YES, all of the CBD oils offered by Milk Mane Supply DO contain 30 mg of CBD by-volume. This is measured during production. Milk Mane Supply gets its CBD oils straight from the manufacturer. I am almost positive that they do hold a patent for the new production method of isolation of the CBD without THC. They also have a great legal team, and if you are insisting on settling legal details, I can probably get their contact info. and I'm sure they would be happy answer your questions for you.

Also, THC-free CBD oils are very helpful to people that are THC sensitive, or do not like the accompanying "stoned" feeling of medicines containing THC. And, as ny2cafuse pointed out, there have been many doctors that have found non-THC CBD oils an effective medicine when treating children.

You, Viceroy, seem to have some personal Vendetta against myself and CBD, or perhaps You have been ripped off by some shyster regarding CBD before.
You also seem like somewhat of a troll. I am very busy with web development projects and many other side-projects. I just came here to let the BTC community (and the Potcoin community) know that they were able to buy Milk Mane Supply products with BTC. I do not have time to argue and/or respond to your 10 attacks individually.

Everybody else, feel free to check out our products and use your BTC (and possibly Potcoin) to make a purchase, if you would like. Happy 4th of July to all the American peeps out there.

snarlpill

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:52:50 AM

Why someone hating potcoin we have been doing so good... such momentum why must we stop!

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: