Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920051 times)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 03:45:55 AM

Dear PotCoin Devs,

I have PM'd you but I haven't gotten any response from any of you.

Can you please post some kind of evidence showing that you have indeed received $100,000 in seed funding?

I have been involved in the stock market for over 20 years and I have NEVER seen secret seed funding rounds so I hope this isn't another ZETscam where the devs say they signed NDAs, and drag people around for months with lies after lies.  I would not buy such a story and neither should anyone else.

Because real proof of such a large seed round [for an alt coin] would be a huge boon for POT and it would turn people like me into hardcore POTcoin investors.

Thank you!

Regards,

Vlad

Contact smokemon514 on /r/potcoin
Or actually call the number: 1-844-POT-COIN.

Devs are more active on reddit

This is a major communication thread, they should be checking it regularly.

And I also wrote them on twitter.

I will try reddit as well, but this is not very encouraging.

I agree, someone should be watching over this thread. And really... can't they update the title of this thread? The coin is launched already.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 07:32:18 AM

Dear PotCoin Devs,

Can you please post some kind of evidence showing that you have indeed received $100,000 in seed funding?

I have been involved in the stock market for over 20 years and I have NEVER seen secret seed funding rounds so I hope this isn't another ZETscam where the devs say they signed NDAs, and drag people around for months with lies after lies.  I would not buy such a story and neither should anyone else.

Because real proof of such a large seed round [for an alt coin] would be a huge boon for POT and it would turn people like me into hardcore POTcoin investors.

Thank you!

Regards,

Vlad

I agree, someone should be watching over this thread. And really... can't they update the title of this thread? The coin is launched already.

Yeah, not good signs.  I really hope it's just a lack of manpower or inexperience.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
anyone4u

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:41:27 AM

America debuts an all marijuana cigarette and the Club of Hashish-Eaters

April 29, 2014
Celebstoner and The Cannabist announced on April 28, 2014, that 10-pack Cranfords Cannabis Cigarettes with 100 milligrams of THC are now available for sale in stores in Colorado.

This isn’t the first time in history cannabis has made a major debut. Until mid nineteenth century, cannabis use remained quite secretive in Europe until the dawn of an elite and very public Parisian group, called Le Club Des Hashischins, (“Club of the Hashish-Eaters”).

The club was founded by a French psychiatrist, Dr. Jacques-Joseph Moreau who was the first physician to do systematic work on drugs’ effects on the central nervous system.

Moreau felt that hashish could treat mental illness and urged doctors to try it.

"To understand the ravings of a madman, one must have raved himself, but without having lost the awareness of one's madness," he said.

His 1845 studies on hashish, published in a book entitled “Hashish and Mental Alienation” documented both physical and mental benefits, and ultimately led to modern psychopharmacology and the use of numerous psychotomimetic drug treatments.

The club was active from about 1844 to 1849 and its members like Victor Hugo, Alexandre Dumas, Charles Baudelaire, Honoré de Balzac, Eugène Delacroix and Gustave Flaubert were the most famous and creative artists and authors of that time

The club members would gather together once a month at the Hôtel de Lauzun (at that time Hôtel Pimodan) on the Île Saint-Louis.

Dr. Moreau, as a master of ceremonies would give each member a spoonful of green jelly paste that was made of pistachio, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, orange peel, butter, cloves and hashish.

They ate the paste - called dawamesc (Arabic for "medicine of immortality") and then sat down for dinner and later a séance.

Charles Baudelaire wrote in his book “On Wine and Hashish” that "It is as though one lives several lifetimes in the space of an hour, like living a fantastic novel rather than reading it."

Although he says there are no dangerous physical consequences from hashish, he argued that the psychological risks are serious: "You have scattered your personality to the four winds of heaven, and how difficult it is now to "recover and reconstruct it."

Hashish is psychodynamic which amplifies what already exists and draws out what is already latent in the mind, so it’s important to be sound of mind and body.

Baudelaire did not have the best of experiences with cannabis, so he advised "Each man has the dream he deserves…hashish is nothing miraculous, absolutely nothing but an exaggeration of the natural.”

Gustave Flaubert and Baudelaire had some differences about the use of cannabis. Flaubert wrote him and said hashish was readily available on sale at French pharmacies. Baudelaire argued, "If by means of a teaspoonful of sweetmeat man can instantly procure all the blessings of heaven and earth, then he will not be prepared to earn one thousandth part of the same by hard work." In the end he condemned the use of hashish as a doomed attempt to avoid necessary suffering.

Dr. Moreau noticed the effect of cannabis is dose dependent. If the dose was too high his subject became insane and with moderate use he identified long-term subtle personality changes, including a shortened attention span, distractibility and a progressive loss of mental powers."

He also stated, "The action of hashish weakens the will- the mental power that rules ideas and associates and connects them together.

So, as the ancient Greeks have said, "All things in moderation”.

http://www.examiner.com/article/america-debuts-an-all-marijuana-cigarette-and-the-club-of-hashish-eaters
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:49:16 AM

^^^^^
Nice article there, this proves that marijuana is medicine but if you take too mutch of any medicine it may harm you.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 08:10:23 AM

^^^^^
Nice article there, this proves that marijuana is medicine but if you take too mutch of any medicine it may harm you.

Doctors used to give cocaine to people for everything.  Cocaine used to be called a miracle drug.

Then Hollywood actors got a hold of it. 

Ahahhaaaa.

Actually, I think they found out it was addictive, but so is half the crap they give 4 year olds.

So I'd expect Cocaine and other drugs to be made legal eventually once marijuana takes off in all states.

And that's why I had the foresight to buy CokeCoin .com. 

Haha, of course Coca Cola will take me to court for that domain. 

Let's rock!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
anyone4u

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:28:32 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 10:31:50 AM by anyone4u

^^^^^

Doctors used to give cocaine to people for everything.  Cocaine used to be called a miracle drug.

Then Hollywood actors got a hold of it.  

Ahahhaaaa.

Actually, I think they found out it was addictive, but so is half the crap they give 4 year olds.

So I'd expect Cocaine and other drugs to be made legal eventually once marijuana takes off in all states.

And that's why I had the foresight to buy CokeCoin .com.  

Haha, of course Coca Cola will take me to court for that domain.  

Let's rock!
Not that I don't disagree with you but doctors used to prescribe steroids(still do), meth, heroin, black tar, mdma, special k, and cigarettes. They now prescribe tons of items to little kids such as riddalin, prozak, and other items.
anyone4u

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:29:55 AM

On another note, I'm not sure if hash is hashish (I don't think it is) but ive had hash oil many times and what happened it it got me super high. I didn't notice any bad properties to it besides I wanted to sleep and that I did for a while after smoking some of it on greenery.
qhy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:20:40 AM

^^^^^

yes, it is so nice//////
suremine

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 01:27:05 PM

On another note, I'm not sure if hash is hashish (I don't think it is) but ive had hash oil many times and what happened it it got me super high. I didn't notice any bad properties to it besides I wanted to sleep and that I did for a while after smoking some of it on greenery.

I am sure hash is just a slang term for hashish, not sure about bad properties, I guess it all depends on how it is made, I remember the old "SoapBar" or "Slate" used to be terrible quality, but these days I think its all highgrade bubble hash its pure THC squashed in a block.
suremine

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 01:34:54 PM

0% Fees at the SureMine PotCoin Pool
https://pot.suremine.com
Running at 97.41% efficiency

We are a team of Enterprise Linux Architects and Pen-Testers who have built our own enterprise grade potcoin mining pool.

Pool Features:
Multiple layers of DDOS protection.
Multiple layers of Server Security.
24/7 Support.
Full SSL.
Clean Secure Architecture.
Enterprise Cloud hosting.
Environment extensively tested and documented.
Off-Site Enterprise Monitoring + Log Assessment.

Join now: https://pot.suremine.com
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:47:28 PM

Check this out:  http://www.blackcoinpool.com/faq

I like this process. We need one of our pools to step up and implement this. We should rally as a community and see if we can ask as a community to implement this. Our value will increase or at least stay steady.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:40:59 PM

I like this process. We need one of our pools to step up and implement this. We should rally as a community and see if we can ask as a community to implement this. Our value will increase or at least stay steady.

So let me get this straight, and I might be wrong, you point your miners to that pool and they mine other coins and exchange the coins for blackcoin? What would be the point of going to that method.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:12:53 PM

So let me get this straight, and I might be wrong, you point your miners to that pool and they mine other coins and exchange the coins for blackcoin? What would be the point of going to that method.

Creating buy traffic on the exchanges, pushing the price up.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:32:22 PM

If you guys want a multipool, contact nearmiss (the operator of hashco.ws) He has been adding a bunch of payout options recently. I asked him to add HBN and he basically said "OK" and it was added a day or two later. I am sure he would add potcoin if even a few people asked for it.

Hashco.ws is a multipool where they mine different coins based on a formula then convert them to multiple times throughout the day. However, they are allowing people to get paid out in other coins as well now. So throughout the day they might be having your workers mine 42, whitecoin, dogecoin, litecoin, etc but you will just get the equivalent value in btc (or w/e payout coin you select.)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 05:58:12 PM

Creating buy traffic on the exchanges, pushing the price up.

I get that but in the end it's still synthetic.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:30:37 PM

POT is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
POT/BTC
POT/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
PotCoin (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 07:09:18 PM

Dear PotCoin Devs,

Thank you!

Regards,

Vlad

Yeah, not good signs.  I really hope it's just a lack of manpower or inexperience.

first vlad im glad you are interested in potcoin and supporting us and sharing the news of potcoin.

As the co-founder and developer im am always open to talk with people and be as transparent as possible, you can see this on all the social networks.

Second we want to make sure the community is happy and also has a say in the direction of the coin. 

Asking someone if their investment is real or questioning this in public is not the best practice. also asking anyone about how much money they make or got as an investment is usually considered rude in the western world.

We ran potcoin with no money for the first 2 1/2 months... and look at what we did.   

We where able to get funding and start the process of starting the the business and signing contracts and lawyers.... all the fun stuff.

we have since actually acquired more people who will be backing us. up.

Potcoin doesnt have to prove anything about how much money we got, but the the actions we have accomplished.

Our investor have given us the ability to have more freedom to do what we want, Go to NYC for the crypto conference, Go to Denver for 12 days for cannabis cup.

we are currently in the process of building out the structure and getting more people on board to help out.

You can be confident that Potcoin has gotten the attention of people world wide and that we have people lined up to fund us.

for now we are very happy with our investors and we will have official news and a PR once we have a proper PR agent and everything is signed.

thanks for your support

smoke

PotCoin -Grow With Us-
PotCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 07:15:17 PM

First post has markup/typo errors that are causing invalid links to wallet downloads and block explorer etc. Not very encouraging for newcomers.

The first post is important, spend a little time to double check your edits.

fixed thnx

PotCoin -Grow With Us-
PotCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 07:22:01 PM

I want to propose a trip to Jamaica recruiting the finest most renown Ganja growers in the world to start accepting Potcoin soon as this law passes. http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/4/20/5630942/jamaica-sees-green-in-ganja-marijuana-legalization. Who is on board a private jet charter starting in Humboldt making stops across the US to the big apple eta Jamaica? Call me 844 P2P COIN to help get this on..

so down!   we have friends in jamaica and a house!   so lets do this!   when are we going?

PotCoin -Grow With Us-
iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:06:02 PM

Whats happening with this coin? Is it still alive? The prices are going down the drain
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: