Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:11:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920060 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:14:33 PM

Fuse, take a valium, Cannabis is illegal everywhere... even Canada because Canada signed the opium treaty like everyone else.

Viceroy... you're 100% incorrect again.

There are a number of countries that in one form or another have legalized marijuana cultivation/use/sales.  A simple Google search would have proven that to you.

I'm done with your shit though.  Hitting the ignore button.

You're a troll.  A delusional one at that.

Hey, Viceroy... suck a dick.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
fyubr

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:45:07 PM

Fuse, take a valium, Cannabis is illegal everywhere... even Canada because Canada signed the opium treaty like everyone else.

There are a number of countries that in one form or another have legalized marijuana cultivation/use/sales.  A simple Google search would have proven that to you.

-Fuse

Guys ffs just ignore Viceroy's posts. We all know he is a troll, don't give him any fire, ignore and let he be forgotten.
Sardine

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:03:30 PM

Don't misunderstand me, I like weed.  I am a fan of recreational weed and with a handful of friends we passed recreational marijuana laws in our county.  Marijuana is powerful, but it's effects are inconsistent from strain to strain and patient to patient and for that reason alone is cannot be called medicine.

In fact I love weed soooo much I am in the process of building the largest marijuana production facility in the world.

There is a big difference, though, between people like me who express my state constitutional right and a drug dealing cartel.  Apparently potcoin doesn't mind being mixed in with criminal cartels?

People like you??
Building the largest marijuana production facility in the world elevates you to drug kingpin status.
Prepare to spend time the rest of your life in prison if the next US president is a Republican.

Marijuana prices are high because of government, not because of Cartels.
Government raises the price of marijuana by interfering with production and distribution.
Compared to government, cartels have little effect on drug prices.
Are you planning to form a cartel?  Does not matter because you won't be able to control prices.
marijuana is too plentiful to be controlled by a cartel.

All currencies in the world can be used by criminals.  potcoin is no exception.

Why does a drug kingpin, such as yourself, spend so much time posting on this forum?
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:12:56 PM

-Fuse

Its liberating to hit that ignore button isn't it  Cheesy

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:18:05 PM

I've just looked into few of these shop accepting potcoin and wtf is that m.o.m. website, isn't it illegal to ship marijuana by mail?

In the US, yes... not in British Columbia.

AGAIN... US laws don't apply to the whole world, and cryptocurrencies were designed to be global.

-Fuse
I thought it's an US site, but do you think they acutally aren't scammers? So is it really legal to ship MJ in British Columbia? I should move there then Grin

And i know they were designed to be global, as i'm writing again i thought that bussniess is from US.
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:31:47 PM

I've just looked into few of these shop accepting potcoin and wtf is that m.o.m. website, isn't it illegal to ship marijuana by mail?

In the US, yes... not in British Columbia.

AGAIN... US laws don't apply to the whole world, and cryptocurrencies were designed to be global.

-Fuse
I thought it's an US site, but do you think they acutally aren't scammers? So is it really legal to ship MJ in British Columbia? I should move there then Grin

And i know they were designed to be global, as i'm writing again i thought that bussniess is from US.

Too many people are caught up in legality. Technically speaking marijuana is still illegal in Colorado and Washington states. And not only that the U.S. federal government's official stance is that marijuana is a schedule 1 drug, and has no medical benefits.

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/federal_marijuana_law

There is no such thing as medical marijuana as far as the federal government is concerned, its all illegal. Yet 22 states (plus DC) sell it anyways.
Its a gray area right now in the US, but the fact is that it will be legal soon, and in a number of other places too. The "legality" argument for vendors accepting potcoin is nitpicking. This is a coin for marijuana, an industry that is still illegal in most of the world. We all know what that means. As a customer, you know and understand the risks when you pay with potcoin.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:47:05 PM

>"Too many people are caught in legality"

LOL and OMFG you are an idiot.

This coin SUPPORTS and LISTS known criminal organizations as ACCEPTING PARTNERS, time to RUN AWAY SCREAMING.

-Fuse

Its liberating to hit that ignore button isn't it  Cheesy

LOL, I knew fuse had a short fuse.  

So anyway... for those who prefer facts to fiction:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Opium_Convention

"The Convention was implemented in 1915 by the United States, Netherlands, China, Honduras, and Norway. It went into force globally in 1919 when it was incorporated into the Treaty of Versailles."

It's one thing to support patriots and civil disobedience, it's something completely different to support known drug dealers.  Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.  I had hope when it was adopted by a dispensary but as I understand it nobody is actually using it because the machine doesn't work.  So much for customer service, LOL.

Good luck with that "appeal to the lowest common denominator" model Chronikka.  (Fwiw I'm sure that SafeAccessNow appreciates your associating a good group like them with criminal seed sellers and pot deliverers, you are a moron and you need many lessons in critical thinking).

piropig

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:38:42 PM

>"Too many people are caught in legality"

LOL and OMFG you are an idiot.

This coin SUPPORTS and LISTS known criminal organizations as ACCEPTING PARTNERS, time to RUN AWAY SCREAMING.

-Fuse

Its liberating to hit that ignore button isn't it  Cheesy

LOL, I knew fuse had a short fuse.  

So anyway... for those who prefer facts to fiction:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Opium_Convention

"The Convention was implemented in 1915 by the United States, Netherlands, China, Honduras, and Norway. It went into force globally in 1919 when it was incorporated into the Treaty of Versailles."

It's one thing to support patriots and civil disobedience, it's something completely different to support known drug dealers.  Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.  I had hope when it was adopted by a dispensary but as I understand it nobody is actually using it because the machine doesn't work.  So much for customer service, LOL.

Good luck with that "appeal to the lowest common denominator" model Chronikka.  (Fwiw I'm sure that SafeAccessNow appreciates your associating a good group like them with criminal seed sellers and pot deliverers, you are a moron and you need many lessons in critical thinking).

I dont think anyone cares that much
Sardine

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:53:28 PM

It's one thing to support patriots and civil disobedience, it's something completely different to support known drug dealers.

Viceroy.  You openly admit to criminal drug activity.

In fact I love weed soooo much I am in the process of building the largest marijuana production facility in the world.

Why are you complaining about other criminal drug dealers?
Perhaps you should show a positive example by turning yourself into the DEA.

Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.

Which criminal cartels are supporting and endorsing potcoin??  How are they giving support to potcoin?
Be specific.
Viceroy

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:41:04 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 11:00:31 PM by Viceroy

It's one thing to support patriots and civil disobedience, it's something completely different to support known drug dealers.

Viceroy.  You openly admit to criminal drug activity.

Lol, I don't accept potcoin so there's no need to worry about my civil disobedience Smiley

Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.

Which criminal cartels are supporting and endorsing potcoin??  How are they giving support to potcoin?
Be specific.

Actually it's far worse than cartels using potcoin.  It would appear plain as day that potcoin's developers are in collusion with the cartels.  

Right there at the top of the last page there is a list of "merchants who accept potcoin".  
http://www.potcoin.com/accept-potcoin/merchant-directory/

These merchants are listed right on the potcoin.com website, so obviously potcoin's developers/owners ENDORSE these merchants who accept their coin. In the list of criminal entities on the potcoin site you will find a link to AT LEAST ONE mail order drug dealer: http://momcanada.ca/b-c.php and AT LEAST SIX seed shops.  (Selling viable cannabis seeds is illegal in every western country).

From one of Potcoin's preferred merchant partners website:

"Canada also has the most trusted mail system in the whole world. Unlike other seed banks, we can assure you of higher percentage of success rate of delivery. Other seedbanks get their seeds shipments seized before arriving to their customers. We offer stealthy packaging for higher percentage of delivery success rate. We know about how other seed banks experience beings seized because we have a lot of customers from other companies who fail to deliver."

Personally I'm not worried about the DEA but those that facilitate drug dealing, as potcoin and it's dev's obviously do, are in grave danger.

Submit a tip to the DEA today:
http://www.justice.gov/dea/ops/submit.php

vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:52:21 PM

Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.

You sure seem to care.

And why does it matter to you?

Also, bitcoin is being used for _all sorts_ of things. Why aren't you blowing up BCT about it?

You sound like a washed-up narc honestly.

vesperwillow

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:04:46 PM

comment reported as troll comment.  Kindly take the time to make a useful point, rather than just spit out the first thing that comes into your vapid skull.

I don't know what Viceroy's deal is. I've supported POT from day 1, and held a megaton of pot at one point until I sold off to pay some bills. I continue to stick around. Myself and others have asked Viceroy what his problem is. He accuses folks of dealing illegally, but admits to setting up the largest distribution center. He's contradicting himself left and right, and all he's doing is pointing fingers at people and making threats.

Above is something he just sent me in PM, because I challenged what he said, asking why he has an issue with potcoin.

Food for thought moderators. This guy is out of control and has been put on ignore by several folks in this thread.

edit: Member is now on ignore.

Viceroy

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:12:55 PM

Congratulations NY State for becoming the 23rd state to regulate medical marijuana.  Soon, it'll be legal everywhere!!!
http://nypost.com/2014/07/07/ny-becomes-23rd-state-to-allow-medical-marijuana/

I'm surprised the governor caved in, but this is indeed good news for NY state.
Sardine

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:26:58 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 05:26:46 AM by Sardine

Lol, I don't accept potcoin so there's no need to worry about my civil disobedience Smiley

You are a drug criminal.  potcoin is irrelevant to your criminal activity.

Actually it's far worse than cartels using potcoin.  It would appear plain as day that potcoin's developers are in collusion with the cartels.

Right there at the top of the last page there is a list of "merchants who accept potcoin".  

I asked "which criminals cartels", not "which criminal merchants".
If you don't understand the difference between a cartel and a merchant, I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself.
A list of merchants is not a cartel.

These merchants are listed right on the potcoin.com website, so obviously potcoin's developers/owners ENDORSE these merchants who accept their coin. In the list of criminal entities on the potcoin site you will find a link to AT LEAST ONE mail order drug dealer: http://momcanada.ca/b-c.php and AT LEAST SIX seed shops.  (Selling viable cannabis seeds is illegal in every western country).

Let's start with momcanada.
Are you claiming that momcanada is a criminal business?
Are you saying that it's illegal to send marijuana through the mail in Canada?
Excatly why is momcanada illegal?
Before you answer, I will remind you that Canadian residents are not legally required to obey rules/laws of other countries, including postal laws.

Please cite the rule or law which forbids selling viable cannabis seeds in Canada.

Personally I'm not worried about the DEA but those that facilitate drug dealing, as potcoin and it's dev's obviously do, are in grave danger.

That does not make sense. DEA will ignore Viceroy who is organzing/building the world's largest marijuana facility, yet potcoin developers are in grave danger.  Grave danger from who?
PotCoin (OP)

Activity: 335
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:54:24 AM

Hey everyone!

In celebration of the 4th of July coming up, and Bitcoin's rise to moon again!  We are offering 25% off.  Potcoin is Accepted here   In order to get your 25% off discount.

Excluding Specials Section (But be sure to check out our customer appreciation sweepstakes in the specials section!)

In the checkout area type btcmoon25 to receive 25% off each product!

If you don't see a product you want, contact us!

All items are handblown and/or engraved here in Denton, TX!

We are still fixing up the site, so don't judge to much, but we do love bitcoin and want to share it with the community!

Bitcoin Beer/coffee mugs, shot/wine/pint glasses, display mirrors
Handblown Glass Pipes, Concentrate Rigs, Water Pipes, etc
Custom Glass Jewelery, Interior Decorating Items and more!

Thank you for your continued Support!

https://pixskull.com
Handblown & Custom Engraved Glass

if you make Potcoins scotch glasses or coasters im down to order a whole bunch. 

contact nick@potcoin.com if you can make it happen!

PotCoin -Grow With Us-
Viceroy

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:22:39 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 11:40:31 AM by Viceroy

If you don't understand the difference between a cartel and a merchant, I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself.

Before you answer, I will remind you that Canadian residents are not legally required to obey rules/laws of other countries, including postal laws.

Please cite the rule or law which forbids selling viable cannabis seeds in Canada.

That does not make sense. DEA will ignore Viceroy who is organzing/building the world's largest marijuana facility, yet potcoin developers are in grave danger.  Grave danger from who?

Well, let's see who the grave danger is caused by.... DEA, FBI, Interpol, and your local government, among others.

You can keep right on attacking me all you want, I don't care.  In the meantime, for those who prefer facts, here's an article that talks about how Canadian patients can get marijuana... THROUGH A COURIER!.  No mention of mail order being legal.  Clearly it is not.  Clearly that site, and several others SUPPORTED BY THE AMERICAN DEVELOPERS AND OWNERS OF THIS COIN, are run by criminal cartels who follow no rules.

"Dried marijuana will be securely shipped through a service directly to the client,” the federal health body said in a statement."
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/cbsa-smokes-out-bc-marijuana-tourists/article19501959/

So we have an illegal drug dealing cartel linked to from the potcoin site along with at least 6 illegal seed sellers.  You go on and keep supporting this folly.  In the meantime I'm happy to have intelligent conversations, I wonder if any of you are capable of the same.

If you are still confused about the vendors Potcoin endorses just ask yourself... is there a legitimate company anywhere in the world who has no contact information on their webpage?  Compare these criminal run sites to any dispensary sites in Colorado where the owners put their name, address and story of their lives.  The Colorado registered dispensaries have no fear of incarceration, these seed dealers and illegal pot dealers on the other hand have alot too fear by exposing themselves.  Again, there is a BIG difference between those who work within and with the system and those who choose to ignore all laws and work outside the system.  In Colorado we call people who work outside the system drug dealing criminals.

Potcoin is embarrasing.  Who is in charge, some dude named "potcoin"?  Or is there a real person behind the development?  As I understand it the "owners" of potcoin recently changed when the original devs gave control over to a guy in Denver who allegedly installs/makes bitcoin ATM machines.  

Who is this idiot in charge who endorses criminal enterprises?

And to those of you who thing digital coins were designed to create anonymity, you are mistaken.  There is NO anonymity in digital currency because every transaction is recorded on a giant receipt tape.  That was not the reason bitcoin was formed, read the white paper.

More facts:   
"The database, which compiles all of the illegal goods seized by Canada Post in 2011 and 2012, shows that marijuana is far and away the most common item seized".  http://www.davidmckie.com/pot-by-post/

Sardine

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:53:46 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 02:24:57 PM by Sardine

Well, let's see who the grave danger is caused by.... DEA, FBI, Interpol, and your local government, among others.

potcoin headquarters are in Canada.  If you actually had a realistic understanding of the actual danger, then you would have mentioned at least one Canadian law enforcement agency.  You claim that the FEDs do not endanger you, yet potcoin developers are endangered by the FEDs.  That's such a contradiction.

If you are still confused about the vendors Potcoin endorses just ask yourself... is there a legitimate company anywhere in the world who has no contact information on their webpage?  Compare these criminal run sites to any dispensary sites in Colorado where the owners put their name, address and story of their lives.  The Colorado registered dispensaries have no fear of incarceration, these seed dealers and illegal pot dealers on the other hand have alot too fear by exposing themselves.  Again, there is a BIG difference between those who work within and with the system and those who choose to ignore all laws and work outside the system.  In Colorado we call people who work outside the system drug dealing criminals.

Everyone in Colorado,  who is growing and/or selling marijuana is acting illegally, according to the Controlled_Substances_Act (1970), except where specifically authorized by federal authorities.  The only reason that the marijuana industry in Colorado is not shutdown is because the current US president refuses to enforce the law. The entire marijuana industry in Colorado is an illegal industry run by drug dealing criminals who have not yet been arrested.  Whether or not such criminals have a state issued permit or licence or registration does not change the fact that marijuana is still illegal at the Federal level.

And to those of you who thing digital coins were designed to create anonymity, you are mistaken.  There is NO anonymity in digital currency because every transaction is recorded on a giant receipt tape.  That was not the reason bitcoin was formed, read the white paper.

I think most people who order majijuana products and seeds by mail already understand that receiving packages by mail is not anonymous.
bitcoin and potcoin are a good replacement for credit cards and paypal.
If enough businesses would accept bitcoin and potcoin and other coins, we would not even need to convert coins into fiat.

By the way, do you know what is a cartel?  Impress me with your knowledge.
vesperwillow

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:52:57 PM

Potcoin is doing really well, and from what I can see on my screen, nobody has any complaints! Keep up the work potcoin team, everyone I can see on my screen, loves what you're doing!

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:51:10 PM

FYI:

I will be taking Pot.CripToe.Com offline this weekend.

In an effort to consolidate my pools and servers, I have started a NOMP pool at CripToe.Com.  If you are mining on Pot.CripToe.Com, please move your miners over to CripToe.Com.

I will be shutting down the stratum instance shortly.  The pool front end will remain open until Saturday 12pm PST so that users can initiate a payout of their balance.  Any balances remaining after 12pm PST on Saturday will be sold off.  I will manually set payouts to 1POT for all accounts in the DB to help with this process.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Fuse

Community > Devs
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:22:26 PM

You can keep right on attacking me all you want, I don't care.  In the meantime, for those who prefer facts, here's an article that talks about how Canadian patients can get marijuana... THROUGH A COURIER!.  No mention of mail order being legal.  Clearly it is not.  Clearly that site, and several others SUPPORTED BY THE AMERICAN DEVELOPERS AND OWNERS OF THIS COIN, are run by criminal cartels who follow no rules.

"Dried marijuana will be securely shipped through a service directly to the client,” the federal health body said in a statement."
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/cbsa-smokes-out-bc-marijuana-tourists/article19501959/

So we have an illegal drug dealing cartel linked to from the potcoin site along with at least 6 illegal seed sellers.  You go on and keep supporting this folly.  In the meantime I'm happy to have intelligent conversations, I wonder if any of you are capable of the same.

Potcoin is embarrasing.  Who is in charge, some dude named "potcoin"?  Or is there a real person behind the development?  As I understand it the "owners" of potcoin recently changed when the original devs gave control over to a guy in Denver who allegedly installs/makes bitcoin ATM machines.  

Who is this idiot in charge who endorses criminal enterprises?

More facts:  
"The database, which compiles all of the illegal goods seized by Canada Post in 2011 and 2012, shows that marijuana is far and away the most common item seized".  http://www.davidmckie.com/pot-by-post/

Nick Iverson is still the lead potcoin dude as far as i know. You spread so much misinformation, your trolling efforts are valiant. Nil8or is the rep who was installing the atms.

If potcoin is such an embarrassment, why do you insist on wasting so much of your time on here blasting it? Since it is such an embarrassment after all, it should be rather apparent. Or maybe it is just through your narrow perspective the coin seems to be an embarrassment?

You are correct in saying the anonymity of bitcoin is a ruse. As you stated, the block chain, or public ledger, is a paper trail of every "coin". Obfuscation would be a better term to use when it comes to crypto currencies.

So mr. viceroy. What is your solution to all these problems, since you seem to have it all figured out.

Why don't you go start your own coin, put up or shut up. Either do it right, or shut the fuck up. Show us how much better it can be instead of coming here and bitching about acceptance of the coin Grin Or that is right, that is actual hard work. It is much easier to try to destroy the efforts of others than it is to create something of your own. Pathetic.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: