Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:29:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004316 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:21:16 AM

right cmon guys..this is when you say im fuddin lol.."coinbase...never"  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

okcoin...........place your bets  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:45:32 AM

The trolls are thick. They must have sold all their ETH. If you morons think you are MMs, keep dreaming. Just spammers.

Troll on....

Is Elaine Ou a troll?  Is Frances Coppola also a troll?

No, they are not.  They are just two very smart people who wrote devastating essays amply demonstrating the overwhelming undesirability of the TARP-fork, which officially transforms ETH into VitalikCoin.

ETH Classic?  Now that's a troll, and a very good one IMO.   Grin

We need a web page to track the number of days since the last elective bail out for TBTF "smart" contracts (written in "unstoppable" code, don'tchaknow).

the only trolls in here are the ones spamming there insane wishes WE TAKE OVER THE WORLD and so on.
this are morons. they are so adicted to there demon Mamon
i wonder did they miss the early bitcoin and hope now that ether will make them rich?

4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:31:42 AM

Anyone experiencing problems with Mist wallet 0.7.5 or 0.8.1 crashing on launch?  As reported here: https://github.com/ethereum/mist/issues/983

Update: in case anyone is experiencing the above problem, the fix suggested by luclu works.
RastoMan

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:51:24 AM

The trolls are thick. They must have sold all their ETH. If you morons think you are MMs, keep dreaming. Just spammers.

Troll on....

Is Elaine Ou a troll?  Is Frances Coppola also a troll?

No, they are not.  They are just two very smart people who wrote devastating essays amply demonstrating the overwhelming undesirability of the TARP-fork, which officially transforms ETH into VitalikCoin.

ETH Classic?  Now that's a troll, and a very good one IMO.   Grin

We need a web page to track the number of days since the last elective bail out for TBTF "smart" contracts (written in "unstoppable" code, don'tchaknow).

the only trolls in here are the ones spamming there insane wishes WE TAKE OVER THE WORLD and so on.
i wonder did they miss the early bitcoin and hope now that ether will make them rich?

Do you mean the Ethereum trolls are those who missed the bitcoin train and want to get rich with Ethereum?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:52:01 AM

Ethereum on Microsoft Azure self.ethereum
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4u5tgb/ethereum_on_microsoft_azure/
submitted 7 hours ago by panamera4sredditor for less than 1 month

Hello!

I'm a Microsoft enterprise software guy.

I was just curious, would there be interest in following a blog that chronicles how to build an Ethereum DAPP on Microsoft Azure?

Shocked Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:11:33 AM

Microsoft’s Ethereum Blockchain as a Service accelerates mobile development

http://www.cio.com/article/3097444/innovation/microsofts-ethereum-blockchain-as-a-service-accelerates-mobile-development.html
Great article...

The Ethereum Blockchain as a Service provided by Microsoft Azure and ConsenSys allows customers to create private, public and consortium-based blockchain environments. The framework provides the foundation to add capabilities such as Cortana Analytics (machine learning), Power BI (data visualization tools), Azure Active Directory (identity and access management for the cloud), Office 365 (Office online) and CRMOL (CRM Online for Government). New development frameworks will ignite blockchain applications over the next few years.

From Microsoft with BlockApps on Azure to Stratis, companies are exploring how to develop application frameworks that enable active development across systems (Ethereum and Bitcoin) while offering compatibility. Over the next year, we’ll be seeing more blockchain decentralized app hosting offerings with one-click deployment frameworks, leveraging managed hosting solutions to achieve scalability and speed.

or should i say....WOW  Tongue

roselee
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:12:08 AM

Troll on....

Is Elaine Ou a troll?  Is Frances Coppola also a troll?

No, they are not.  They are just two very smart people who wrote devastating essays amply demonstrating the overwhelming undesirability of the TARP-fork, which officially transforms ETH into VitalikCoin.

ETH Classic?  Now that's a troll, and a very good one IMO.   Grin

Do you mean the Ethereum trolls are those who missed the bitcoin train and want to get rich with Ethereum?
yes thats what it seems to me. if you look at there pumpting posts. and how verbal agressive they get if you dare to point a finger  to the ehtic problem  of the hf. they even start to replay with sexistic posts deepest drawer you can open. or post  after post, defaming people with different point of views. this is a discution thread!?!

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:33:47 AM

bekommen dies

sollen uhr Bank Of England Video   Tongue
http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2016/07/22/erste-zentralbank-prueft-einfuehrung-einer-virtuellen-waehrung/

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:45:12 AM

Troll on....

No, they are not.  They are just two very smart people who wrote devastating essays amply demonstrating the overwhelming undesirability of the TARP-fork, which officially transforms ETH into VitalikCoin.

ETH Classic?  Now that's a troll, and a very good one IMO.   Grin

yes thats what it seems to me. if you look at there pumpting posts. and how verbal agressive they get if you dare to point a finger  to the ehtic problem  of the hf. they even start to replay with sexistic posts deepest drawer you can open. or post  after post, defaming people with different point of views. this is a discution thread!?!

Haha, getting that desperate now?

How much did you loose on this failure of yours?
Judging by the level of despair... im guessing it was quite much?

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:48:21 AM

I wouldnt be surprised if we see 1k,2k,3k,4k even 5k BTC buy walls appearing.....

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:05:45 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/

https://bitsquare.io/

Soon on http://www.Coinexchange.io

becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:24:59 AM

Excellent. ETHC/ETHF pair is the true indicator.
Would be nice to see how price between eth classic and eth forked unfolds.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:00:44 AM

Microsoft’s Ethereum Blockchain as a Service accelerates mobile development

http://www.cio.com/article/3097444/innovation/microsofts-ethereum-blockchain-as-a-service-accelerates-mobile-development.html
Great article...

The Ethereum Blockchain as a Service provided by Microsoft Azure and ConsenSys allows customers to create private, public and consortium-based blockchain environments. The framework provides the foundation to add capabilities such as Cortana Analytics (machine learning), Power BI (data visualization tools), Azure Active Directory (identity and access management for the cloud), Office 365 (Office online) and CRMOL (CRM Online for Government). New development frameworks will ignite blockchain applications over the next few years.

From Microsoft with BlockApps on Azure to Stratis, companies are exploring how to develop application frameworks that enable active development across systems (Ethereum and Bitcoin) while offering compatibility. Over the next year, we’ll be seeing more blockchain decentralized app hosting offerings with one-click deployment frameworks, leveraging managed hosting solutions to achieve scalability and speed.

or should i say....WOW  Tongue

There are lot's of blockchains to choose from in Azure. I'm sure the developers are having fun like a little child in the ice cream parlor. If you're a developer there is little excuse for you not to get this chance to be involved in blockchain technology.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
roselee
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:47:56 AM

o thats very good so one can buy ether classic now ?
very good
question since some of my friends do still have ether from befor the HF
if they download the mist 0.8.1 and choose no hf suport and have it run do they then suport the none dao hf chain ? the ether classic chain ?

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 11:49:55 AM

very good
if they download the mist 0.8.1 and choose no hf suport and have it run do they then suport the none dao hf chain ? the ether classic chain ?

Move to another thread.

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:02:33 PM

very good

Move to another thread.

Spam your own ETHC thread or whatever you morons are calling it. All you will accomplish is confuse new users looking to buy ETH.
roselee
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:48:34 PM

very good

Move to another thread.

Spam your own ETHC thread or whatever you morons are calling it. All you will accomplish is confuse new users looking to buy ETH.

well i am here to stay . life with it .

Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:04:28 PM

ethereum is dead....I think not.
seems to be getting stronger day by day...even hour by hour.
Hard Fork doesn't seem to have bothered anyone with an opinion that counts. only some trolls who are visiting this thread lol
I guess posting a bunch of countless drival gives some people jollies
As a matter of fact it seems to have bolstered its standing.
whoever is saying this is a pump and dump is sorely misguided or just spreading fud.

When the leaders of an industry are touting ETH as the first truly revolutionary blockchain tech since Bitcoin, trolls don't matter.

ETH is kicking in doors competing coins could only dream of.
The Bitcoiners are nervous, as they should be, ETH is closing fast.

Troll on....

I don't think either is the one. Never did.

We have yet to see it developed. It will happen, but it's not ETH. It's not BTC. Like another guy said, people don't realize how tiny Bitcoin's market cap really is.

Also, isn't BTC just one hard fork from 210,000,000 coins anyways? Pretty sure that was proven already, but I could be wrong.

This is definitely the future. ETH definitely contributed greatly to whatever that future is. As did BTC. I'm not nervous, I'm excited. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. DAPPS and smart contracts interest me. I'm not concerned about missing out on ETH. If I had invested in the ICO I would have sold before the DAO fiasco anyways. I've missed out on a dozen great opportunities in the last week. If ETH goes up to a 100 dollars a coin then great, but no matter what the value is, they still compromised on their core values.

This, or something like this, will happen again. How many versions of ETH will we have? It cannot be the one anymore, the door has been opened. A new one will arise.
roselee
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:24:37 PM

ethereum is dead....I think not.
seems to be getting stronger day by day...even hour by hour.
Hard Fork doesn't seem to have bothered anyone with an opinion that counts. only some trolls who are visiting this thread lol
I guess posting a bunch of countless drival gives some people jollies
As a matter of fact it seems to have bolstered its standing.
whoever is saying this is a pump and dump is sorely misguided or just spreading fud.

When the leaders of an industry are touting ETH as the first truly revolutionary blockchain tech since Bitcoin, trolls don't matter.

ETH is kicking in doors competing coins could only dream of.
The Bitcoiners are nervous, as they should be, ETH is closing fast.

Troll on....

I don't think either is the one. Never did.

We have yet to see it developed. It will happen, but it's not ETH. It's not BTC. Like another guy said, people don't realize how tiny Bitcoin's market cap really is.

Also, isn't BTC just one hard fork from 210,000,000 coins anyways? Pretty sure that was proven already, but I could be wrong.

This is definitely the future. ETH definitely contributed greatly to whatever that future is. As did BTC. I'm not nervous, I'm excited. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. DAPPS and smart contracts interest me. I'm not concerned about missing out on ETH. If I had invested in the ICO I would have sold before the DAO fiasco anyways. I've missed out on a dozen great opportunities in the last week. If ETH goes up to a 100 dollars a coin then great, but no matter what the value is, they still compromised on their core values.

This, or something like this, will happen again. How many versions of ETH will we have? It cannot be the one anymore, the door has been opened. A new one will arise.
+++1
you are right if you find a rotten apple you drop it. did the same sold my ether befor fork.  i wonder what will happen next.
ether was till now a very big promis. but nonetheless it was just promis. and to break the rules befor something substantial is delivered, isnt a good sign. thedao brought the whole project on japady and how they dealed with it even more. sure i understand why some in this thread want to put just a breight shine on what happened but  decent people viewing it from the outside wont be so kind. they see what has happened in front of all of us. and that wont go away when the dust has settled it will be there for ever to be seen.

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:53:27 PM

I could not care less if they are trolls or not. What I do care about is industry leaders such as Fred Ehrsam endorsing ETH and putting it front of millions of new eyes.

He matters, unlike you insignificant crybabies that continue to spam the thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1311 »
  Print  

Jump to: