Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003883 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:53:24 PM

Did someone say dump? Hey dumpertits...you watching them charts brother lol!!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:12:03 PM

You've quoted a web-page that has no content, no evidence, no theoretical analysis, no statistics, and and so on!

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:17:27 PM

Did someone say dump? Hey dumpertits...you watching them charts brother lol!!!

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

Prices of cryptos go up and down and up, Bitcoins price has up and down 2 times in last 24 hours:

https://btc-e.com/

Another boring post from a contributor, who struggles for content in their posts.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:18:11 PM

is that the best you can do..lol this article is sooo stupid,lol one guy says
“Ethereum reputation has been damaged with the finance and banking community”
All the previous expectations how Ethereum was going to solve the worlds problems in the non-bitcoin space has gone out the window.
Because people just dont trust it at the moment.
 “My friends who are looking at ethereum for their banking projects, finance projects and smart-contract projects they are not looking at ethereum anymore”
Everybody is taking a step back and doing a wait and see, this is the problem and i think the market has not factored that in yet.
Im not sure if ether is a store of value, the supply hasn’t been limited yet, still waiting to see what that number is going to be.
If you have 2 chains now, why do you need so much ether?
you could use either chain now.

thats it...lol the whole story from your link.  
I didnt see Mark Carney (RBS) or anyone from R3 group comment?
The thing is banks are not looking at ETH as a store of value... Tongue  this guy doesnt know what he is talking about....kinda like you m8  Smiley

youve posted the dumb link...shame you cant just roll it back  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:22:49 PM

You've quoted a web-page that has no content, no evidence, no theoretical analysis, no statistics, and and so on!

Yeah ok, cause mainstream people know all about rollback amd blockchains lol. Your arguments as usual are jibberish. I said it a while ago, the actions of eth and Co are not going to fly with big business, you messed with the chain, the thing that is the selling point of cryptocurrency now people are thinking twice which is what we all warned about. Believe what you want guy I care really. This is the first sign of the repercussions of their actions. "Welcome to the beginning"
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 07:28:30 PM

Wow eth dumping hard

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:30:52 PM

All the previous expectations how Ethereum was going to solve the worlds problems in the non-bitcoin space has gone out the window.
 “My friends who are looking at ethereum for their banking projects, finance projects and smart-contract projects they are not looking at ethereum anymore”
Everybody is taking a step back and doing a wait and see, this is the problem and i think the market has not factored that in yet.
Im not sure if ether is a store of value, the supply hasn’t been limited yet, still waiting to see what that number is going to be.

The thing is banks are not looking at ETH as a store of value... Tongue  this guy doesnt know what he is talking about....kinda like you m8  Smiley

youve posted the dumb link...shame you cant just roll it back  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Oh I'm sure your right dude, there won't be any more articles about all these shenanigans. There is never any repercussions for rolling back blockchains, stealing coins and trying to sell them like morons and getting caught, attacking other coins, selling a premine on a premise of a cryptocurrency running smart contracts that can't be tampered with then doing just that at the very first sign of trouble. Oh and poor coding, being warned about a flaw and pushing it anyway lol!!!  Just grab a beer and chill out dude. Shits going down I've been warning you guys for a minute. You don't want to listen cool, you think that article is no good ok, I'm sure it won't be the last. I guess thinking like the children they are they figured just roll it on back...reality don't work that way bud,
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:25:47 PM

Oh I'm sure your right dude, there won't be any more articles about all these shenanigans. There is never any repercussions for rolling back blockchains, stealing coins and trying to sell them like morons and getting caught, attacking other coins, selling a premine on a premise of a cryptocurrency running smart contracts that can't be tampered with then doing just that at the very first sign of trouble. Oh and poor coding, being warned about a flaw and pushing it anyway lol!!!  Just grab a beer and chill out dude. Shits going down I've been warning you guys for a minute. You don't want to listen cool, you think that article is no good ok, I'm sure it won't be the last. I guess thinking like the children they are they figured just roll it on back...reality don't work that way bud,
Your posts really make me yawn now...i dont mind fresh stuff, but you have become very repetitive and lack substance.
TBH i scroll past most of your comments   Smiley
reality is every ETH holder got richer because of etc and we wouldnt have gotten free btc if it were not for guys like you...shame you cant just roll it back  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:43:16 PM

Your posts really make me yawn now...i dont mind fresh stuff, but you have become very repetitive and lack substance.
reality is every ETH holder got richer because of etc and we wouldnt have gotten free btc if it were not for guys like you...shame you cant just roll it back  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Oh dude I'm right there with ya, ive had a bunch of eth since presale. Both have made alot of profit for me both mining and trading. That's why I don't get the animosity towards etc, if it dies tomorrow we all came out way ahead so why not everybody be decent? And I'm calling bullshit...you read my posts, otherwise you wouldn't be stealing my roll it on back shtick lol!
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:05:09 PM

In Reply:

tylerderden

I getting confused about this: "whole rollback and reality don't work that way bud" argument?

Repetition and redoing tasks is a major thing with us human beings!

You don't repair a car engine, when it stops working properly, by gawking at it and shrugging you shoulders!

You dismantle it piece by piece (the proverbial rollback), find the broken piece and re-assemble it (the proverbial Fork).

And you get on with using your car again!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:27:24 PM

In Reply:

tylerderden

I getting confused about this: "whole rollback and reality don't work that way bud" argument?

Repetition and redoing tasks is a major thing with us human beings!

You don't repair a car engine, when it stops working properly, by gawking at it and shrugging you shoulders!

You dismantle it piece by piece (the proverbial rollback), find the broken piece and re-assemble it (the proverbial Fork).

And you get on with using your car again!

Mk Darryl, lemme spell it out for ya...I'm talking about history, you can't change history. At least not yet anyway. You steal x amount of dollars and get caught, you can't redo things over and make that so it never have happened just because you didn't like the outcome. Got it now? Ok cool.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:50:52 PM

Oh dude I'm right there with ya, ive had a bunch of eth since presale. Both have made alot of profit for me both mining and trading. That's why I don't get the animosity towards etc, if it dies tomorrow we all came out way ahead so why not everybody be decent? And I'm calling bullshit...you read my posts, otherwise you wouldn't be stealing my roll it on back shtick lol!
as i said...i scroll past, i read the first sentence...then the last lol...most in between is same old drivel so i skip it... Tongue
cmon m8, bring us something new...your begining to sound very spammy  Wink

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:12:28 AM

Must Read

https://blog.bity.com/2016/08/13/the-white-hats-and-dao-wars-behind-the-scenes/

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 02:22:31 AM

Wow Bity is a fraud

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:27:17 AM

https://blog.bity.com/2016/08/13/the-white-hats-and-dao-wars-behind-the-scenes/
Theres lots to read and im sure many will have different opinions on much of this.

Poloniex has not responded to our requests to explain the seizure of these funds, despite that several means to contact Poloniex have been employed. If they would like to remain custodians of these funds, we hope that they can be stored separately from other user’s funds in a trusted multisig wallet contract and that they make the address known to the community, otherwise we would greatly appreciate it if they would contact us to coordinate returning the ETC to our multisig.
Kraken was initially quite happy to let us continue to trade, as we are a verified money service business working closely with them for years, however they have also blocked our withdrawals waiting for our official communique.

Bittrex and Yunbi have already released the funds that were converted on their exchanges. All of the funds currently in our control are stored in the following multisig addresses:

I had coins on trex, my ETH coins got same balance of etc and my dao was autoconverted to ETH...i didnt recieve any etc from my dao? was i supposed too? has trex taken my etc or have they still to give it out?  if so can i get them before the dao hacker gets his coins?  or will i be getting more ETH if WHG is allowed to dump the etc? lols

roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:11:52 AM

either alex van de sande lies or bity.com lies
becouse alex said on twitter

dont panic we secured the dao founds
and he also said on twitter and as i recall redit.
he gave the white hat hackers his tokens becouse they needed some to drain the dao.

what is that ? not involved ? for me it sounds very much involved .
ALEX VAN DE SANDE MADE THE WHITE HAT HACK  POSIBLE

and Alex is close to the foundation or did he quit ?

ALEX GIVE US THE NAMES OF THE WHITE HAT HACKERS !

you gave them your tokens so i asume you know them.

if not then show how you comunicated with them. put facts on the table . make the whole process public. for the the truth and for your reputation.
be transparant about the whole case.

Sm00kew

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:28:35 AM

Why are you yawning lol. We got our ethers back on main ethereum blockchain. I don't give a f*** what are they going to do with my etc. I support dumping etc and exchanging them for eth but polo f**ed up everything. Polo also took all dao tokens which are on ethereum classic and they don't want to send them back to owners. If that's not manipulation  Angry

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:34:47 AM

Why are you yawning lol. We got our ethers back on main ethereum blockchain. I don't give a f*** what are they going to do with my etc. I support dumping etc and exchanging them for eth but polo f**ed up everything. Polo also took all dao tokens which are on ethereum classic and they don't want to send them back to owners. If that's not manipulation  Angry

I am concerned about my ETC on the Poloniex. I lent the Ethereum before the hard fork, but I did not get my ETC.
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:48:31 AM

becouse leaders should be honorable people. no doupt about them. you say you are ok with how they acted. but what if next time you are the one to suffer from the decitions they make. are you then ok also ?

leaders shall not use criminal or douptable methodes to solve problems.
its not about should they have done anything about the hack . its about how .

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:23:50 AM

Bye bye foundation/white hat/fucking Robin hood thieves you guys are fucked. Get that prison wallet all stretched out, your gonna need it.
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: