Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2003882 times)
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:09:06 AM

Why are you yawning lol. We got our ethers back on main ethereum blockchain. I don't give a f*** what are they going to do with my etc. I support dumping etc and exchanging them for eth but polo f**ed up everything. Polo also took all dao tokens which are on ethereum classic and they don't want to send them back to owners. If that's not manipulation  Angry

Manipulators whining about manipulation... lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:15:04 AM

Wow, so many re-posting of past posts with a few word changes and multi-colour text!

Might as well join the re-posting club Grin

The DAO tokens investors' own lots of Ethereum - probably up to 50% of Network Value.

Throwing "The DAO" tokens investors, under the bus, as the couple of people behind ETC keep saying: is never gonna work

Everybody has got to try to win together - as group of investors and miners and developers. Ethereum tries to leave no man or woman behind.

The origins recent policy of the Ethereum Foundation is what we human beings are best at doing.

You don't repair a car engine, when it stops working properly, by gawking at it and shrugging you shoulders!

You dismantle it piece by piece (the proverbial rollback), find the broken piece and re-assemble it with a working part (the proverbial Fork).

And you get on with using your car again!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:05:24 PM

Wow, so many re-posting of past posts with a few word changes and multi-colour text!

The DAO tokens investors' own lots of Ethereum - probably up to 50% of Network Value.

Throwing "The DAO" tokens investors, under the bus, as the couple of people behind ETC keep saying: is never gonna work

Everybody has got to try to win together - as group of investors and miners and developers. Ethereum tries to leave no man or woman behind.

The origins recent policy of the Ethereum Foundation is what we human beings are best at doing.

You don't repair a car engine, when it stops working properly, by gawking at it and shrugging you shoulders!

You dismantle it piece by piece (the proverbial rollback), find the broken piece and re-assemble it with a working part (the proverbial Fork).

Wrong again...you just roll it back
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:08:46 PM

you just dont get it .
ethereum needs honorable people.
not liars and hackers who hide there acts.

lets asume it was all done in the best intent and ligaly no problem. then why not come forwart with the facts why not announce what is planed. and if it is legaly corect why not say hey i was the white hat hacker ?
you know why. becouse it was a crime.
and to know no crime is on board with the ethereum foundation we need the names of the hackers.

most who hold ETH do also hold  ETC. and i guess none of them wants ETHleading power  to be in the hands of a liar or a hacker.

its not about eth against etc its about getting trust back to the leading.

thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:29:27 PM

you just dont get it .
ethereum needs honorable people.
not liars and hackers who hide there acts.

lets asume it was all done in the best intent and ligaly no problem. then why not come forwart with the facts why not announce what is planed. and if it is legaly corect why not say hey i was the white hat hacker ?
you know why. becouse it was a crime.
and to know no crime is on board with the ethereum foundation we need the names of the hackers.

most who hold ETH do also hold  ETC. and i guess none of them wants ETHleading power  to be in the hands of a liar or a hacker.

its not about eth against etc its about getting trust back to the leading.

You are writing out tripe and crap and nonsense about economic activity!

Last time I checked: outside the crypto-currencies: most businesses get their staff to sign non-compete agreements and non-disclosure agreements.

Most businesses have password protection on their basic PC terminals.

Most businesses have huge expensive computer software protecting their servers.

Most business have contracts for their employees, that have penalises employees for fictitiously damaging their organisations public image.

Most businesses have surveillance software on their premises.

Most businesses hire contractors to do economic activities they do not have disclose.

You appear to want to run or expect the Ethereum Foundation to be a amateur organisation.!
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:42:34 PM

Did i get free ETHM when block eth hit to 2100000?
Mulzatas

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:47:24 PM

Bye bye foundation/white hat/fucking Robin hood thieves you guys are fucked. Get that prison wallet all stretched out, your gonna need it.

Are yo sure you want to give up the ETC if the Robin Hood group distribute the ETC to the former DAO holders? Are you a holder at all?
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 01:54:23 PM

Bye bye foundation/white hat/fucking Robin hood thieves you guys are fucked. Get that prison wallet all stretched out, your gonna need it.

Are yo sure you want to give up the ETC if the Robin Hood group distribute the ETC to the former DAO holders? Are you a holder at all?

That is active engagement situation, until 31st of August 2016!

You should be keeping up with events: that group is losing at moment (they are down to 4 million ETC)!

There may be no ETC left by the 31st of August, when it has be entered onto the blockchain ledger for ETC.

Therefore, your post may become academical.

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:59:35 PM

Why are you yawning lol. We got our ethers back on main ethereum blockchain. I don't give a f*** what are they going to do with my etc. I support dumping etc and exchanging them for eth but polo f**ed up everything. Polo also took all dao tokens which are on ethereum classic and they don't want to send them back to owners. If that's not manipulation  Angry

I am concerned about my ETC on the Poloniex. I lent the Ethereum before the hard fork, but I did not get my ETC.

if you lent, you shouldnt receive... the person who were using  the eth received the ETC.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:24:38 PM

That is active engagement situation, until 31st of August 2016!

You should be keeping up with events: that group is losing at moment (they are down to 4 million ETC)!

There may be no ETC left by the 31st of August, when it has be entered onto the blockchain ledger for ETC.

Therefore, your post may become academical.

Yes I'm a big holder of both. I find what these foundation/devs have done to be shady as hell and damn near criminal, judging from past crypto history I wouldn't be surprised to see an investigation starting soon, and that's sad. This was going awesome, we all made money then etc gave us even more free money, it's the same problem in crypto...people. greed and egos take over and it gets ugly fast.just really disappointing on a long term and moral level, but whatever profit is profit. One of these days I'll make my exit and move on. Until then I'm enjoying listening to this crazy person that apparently was a victim of some tyrant ( Buterin? ) ramble on complete nonsense lol!
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:07:02 PM

In Reply:

tylerderden

You biggest comedian on this ANN, perhaps you should go do a performance act at the Edinburgh Fringe

Yelp, you posted so many expletives on this ANN, its staggering:D

I really, like that post where you called me a newbie: "we were all new once"?

You and I, registered our accounts in the same year 2014.

January 17, 2014, 11:17:37 PM tylerderden

May 06, 2014, 04:08:35 PM thevictimofuktyranny

Only, it appears you've not learnt any skills over these last 2 years Grin

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:16:03 PM

In Reply:

tylerderden

You biggest comedian on this ANN, perhaps you should go do a performance act at the Edinburgh Fringe

Yelp, you posted so many expletives on this ANN, its staggering:D

I really, like that post where you called me a newbie: "we were all new once"?

You and I, registered our accounts in the same year 2014.

January 17, 2014, 11:17:37 PM tylerderden

May 06, 2014, 04:08:35 PM thevictimofuktyranny

Only, it appears you've not learnt any skills over these last 2 years Grin

Hahaa yeah, I haven't learned anything at all brother you got me lol! I swear like a goddamn trucker, so what we are all adults and this is crypto. Hookers and blow is fine but naughty words a no go? And you are right, I am a comedian, a Smart ass and blunt fucker with a dry sense of humor.I'm also brutally honest and don't care if you like it. This post of yours here is the first one that I think we can agree on brother lol! Except the not learning anything part, if you only knew what I know we might be able to have a normal conversation.
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:50:06 PM

In Reply:

tylerderden

You and I, know your ETC are not free coins, why kid everyone who reads this ANN.

ETC is going to continue POW for many years!

At $1.5 per ETC, they are going need to sell up too $18 million worth of ETC each year.

Nobody, outside Ethereum Network is going to touch those ETC, therefore, it is the existing holders of ETC who are going to have to pick up that cheque.

How, does that work out to be free!   Shocked
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:56:10 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 08:11:19 PM by tylerderden

In Reply:

tylerderden

You and I, know your ETC are not free coins, why kid everyone who reads this ANN.

At $1.5 per ETC, they are going need to sell up too $18 million worth of ETC each year.

Nobody, outside Ethereum Network is going to touch those ETC, therefore, it is the existing holders of ETC who are going to have to pick up that cheque.

How, does that work out to be free!   Shocked

Man..why you complicate shit, they were free to me like every other eth holders. Etc has been profitable for my rigs as well, I don't know what else to say to you dude. Put the pipe down or something...or if you are hitting it..listen to this...https://youtu.be/_DV7Lfxdp_0
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:11:48 PM

In Reply:

tylerderden

How, does that work out to be free!   Shocked

Man..why you complicate shit, they were free to me like every other eth holders. Etc has been profitable for my rigs as well, I don't know what else to say to you dude. Put the pipe down or something...

Don't joke around with us tylerderden.

You know, you only have to upgrade your GPUs once every 2.5 years, because Nvidia and AMD improve their architecture on a 2.5 year schedule.

Everybody, ends up GPU mining the Alts; stuffing them in wallets and selling a bit of it off when they need get new GPU's every 2.5 years.

That's, why price in 2.5 years time is so important to all of us!

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:40:56 PM

Your point is? And fyi I hold very few alts, only the ones that prove over time they aren't trash...like darkcoin hit that launch, still have plenty, some doge just because their community is the best in crypto, some others I'm not gonna discuss with you. My rigs hit ROI in about 6 weeks because I solo shit before most people open their wallet. It used to be myself, shadow runner, and a few others that owned the first several blocks on new coins. So again don't care about money, Crypto has been good to me. But I did just liquidate a small portion of eth if you must know my story for whatever reason https://cryptrader.com/c/sYq0QmSl
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:01:57 PM

Your point is? And fyi I hold very few alts, only the ones that prove over time they aren't trash...like darkcoin hit that launch, still have plenty, some doge just because their community is the best in crypto, some others I'm not gonna discuss with you. My rigs hit ROI in about 6 weeks because I solo shit before most people open their wallet. It used to be myself, shadow runner, and a few others that owned the first several blocks on new coins. So again don't care about money, Crypto has been good to me. But I did just liquidate a small portion of eth if you must know my story for whatever reason https://cryptrader.com/c/sYq0QmSl

You don't have to share, that kind of information.

But, I've never mined any Alt at its launch and I'm usually the last to hear about a new Alt launch.  Smiley
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:08:38 PM

But, I've never mined any Alt at its launch and I'm usually the last to hear about a new Alt launch.  Smiley

Oh I know I don't have to lol, dude gotta up your game mining at launch is where you make the big bucks, well not so much anymore since we got flooded with shit coins and scams. Trading is where it's at now.

Here's where you get first info:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
thevictimofuktyranny
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:02:17 AM

But, I've never mined any Alt at its launch and I'm usually the last to hear about a new Alt launch.  Smiley

Oh I know I don't have to lol, dude gotta up your game mining at launch is where you make the big bucks, well not so much anymore since we got flooded with shit coins and scams. Trading is where it's at now.

Here's where you get first info:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

I tried it a long time ago, it turned out to be very time consuming and not worthwhile due to the lost productivity, especially when you have less than 6 GPUs.

Doing more long-term investments, turned out to have the lowest time usage, when compared to the dollar returns on crypto investments.
bbOOmm

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:10:35 AM

ETC or ETH.... I don't care.... as long as they pay for the electricity and puts a little play money into my account since Bitcoin is no longer profitable to mine in Wisconsin ( damn electric rates )

With that said.... I have a question about mining.

Is there a way to automatically pool switch? Like in CGMiner mining for other altcoins, one would use the --rotate <arg> command to switch between pools every x hours.

Does ethminer have a command like that so I can mine both ETC and ETH without having to manually plug in the changes - I'd like to automatically have ethminer switch every 12 hrs from ETC to ETH, and back ....

Thanks

4 Radeon R9 295X2 GPU's
1 DPS-2980AB power supply
-- clock and memory : 1175,1375
-- around 280MH on Dwarfpool

Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: