Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:03:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ntek 1.2th/s miner?  (Read 27942 times)
trazzam

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:50:10 PM

WOW  whats with the defensive attitude for  asking a few questions, also I am not a shill or troll thanks for asking tho and as for a newbie i have been on here since january……Good luck to the existing customers
ntekcomputers

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:03:37 PM

WOW  whats with the defensive attitude for  asking a few questions, also I am not a shill or troll thanks for asking tho and as for a newbie i have been on here since january……Good luck to the existing customers

trazzam, sorry about that man. There are hackers trying to attack us as we speak. We are on the defensive right now out of a natural instinct to survive.

In May revuprender.com was hit repeatedly with DDOS attacks which has been linked directly to the digital currency world. Maybe this has all caused us to be too paranoid as a company. We apologize for snapping at you like that. Unfortunately that is how the Bitcointalk forum has become, "guilty until proven innocent!"

If your in the mid-Atlantic area we welcome you to stop by for a visit. Outside of these forums people can act freely, like civil people. nTek Computers has been very open with who we are and put our company and personal names on the line in hope that it can provide some trust. It is too easy for people to hide behind anonymity on here.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:08:03 PM

Is it not more cost effective to purchase three S3 units ?

According to the S3 prices listed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

(3X) QTY.  Bitmain S3 units will run you $1,873.5. Then you have to purchase power supplies and also you have shipping cost and time to wait for the units to be shipped from China.

We are currently only selling units that we have in stock in the United States. Lost days for a week of time to ship from mainland China should also be accounted for. We are a registered company based in Alexandria, Virginia. Just across the potomac river from Washington, D.C.    Come and visit us please! ;-)

Figures your only source of finding the s3 prices is the a1 clone seller. Is that where you bought your units from?

It boggles my mind how out of touch with the market you can be. I'm almost beginning to think this is some sort of elaborate scam.

Bitmaintech.com has s3's listed for 0.66btc each and 750w server psus go for ~$10-20 each.

5 bitmain s3's (2200gh-2500gh):$1900

ntek a1 clone (1200gh): $1999+shipping?

It's amusing you think anyone would pay shills to "troll" this thread. You have displayed overwhelming incompetence on your own and are not even attempting to compete with the market.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:29 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 07:23:51 PM by Xian01

(3X) QTY.  Bitmain S3 units will run you $1,873.5. Then you have to purchase power supplies and also you have shipping cost and time to wait for the units to be shipped from China.
I'm honestly not trying to troll here, but zero shipping costs involved in dealing with Bitmain, and power supplies are not an issue for many of us who have been mining for some time.

Would you offer to sell me one of your units for $1,138.50 shipped to Dallas, TX ? This is comparable to Bitmain's current pricing.

($575 BTC * 0.66 = ~$379.50 per S3) * 3 = ~$1139.50 USD

... and considering I'm a previous customer, I also have coupons for an additional discount through Bitmain, so I hope you can appreciate that we consider your product is priced about $600 too high.
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:27:39 PM

Is it not more cost effective to purchase three S3 units ?

According to the S3 prices listed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514758.0

(3X) QTY.  Bitmain S3 units will run you $1,873.5. Then you have to purchase power supplies and also you have shipping cost and time to wait for the units to be shipped from China.

We are currently only selling units that we have in stock in the United States. Lost days for a week of time to ship from mainland China should also be accounted for. We are a registered company based in Alexandria, Virginia. Just across the potomac river from Washington, D.C.    Come and visit us please! ;-)

Figures your only source of finding the s3 prices is the a1 clone seller. Is that where you bought your units from?

It boggles my mind how out of touch with the market you can be. I'm almost beginning to think this is some sort of elaborate scam.

Bitmaintech.com has s3's listed for 0.66btc each and 750w server psus go for ~$10-20 each.

5 bitmain s3's (2200gh-2500gh):$1900

ntek a1 clone (1200gh): $1999+shipping?

It's amusing you think anyone would pay shills to "troll" this thread. You have displayed overwhelming incompetence on your own and are not even attempting to compete with the market.

We are not in business to source Antminer products. Antminer has done a great job building a business that delivers to customers on time and at a very low price. That is exactly what the btc mining industry needs.

This also means that pushing the prices down further and further is going to cause home mining to go extinct by or before the end of 2014. This will happen now regardless. We are waiting patiently for industrial mining farms to completely take over because to be honest we would prefer to deal with businesses rather than consumers. Businesses do not commit credit card fraud and steal $10,000's, and customers who are companies have more of a long term mindset. Most of all they actually invest in their cold hard calculations and prediction of what Bitcoin will be worth from a collective investment into the Bitcoin industry as whole. In essence they are in it for the long haul and so are we.

Again, as we made clear yesterday our miners are not A1 clones. The A1 clones on the market are (32) A1 chips whereas ours are (40) or more per unit.

ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:13:45 PM

I'm honestly not trying to troll here, but zero shipping costs involved in dealing with Bitmain, and power supplies are not an issue for many of us who have been mining for some time.

Would you offer to sell me one of your units for $1,138.50 shipped to Dallas, TX ? This is comparable to Bitmain's current pricing.

($575 BTC * 0.66 = ~$379.50 per S3) * 3 = ~$1139.50 USD

... and considering I'm a previous customer, I also have coupons for an additional discount through Bitmain, so I hope you can appreciate that we consider your product is priced about $600 too high.

Thank you for the offer Xian01 but that is not a comparison of a miner that is equivalent in specs to what we are offering. The (40) A1 chips can be over clocked "Turbo mode". They are designed to go up to 1600GH/s.

If Antminer sells a miner that has the technical specifications to go all the way up to 1.6TH/s in one box then we will be happy to sell for $1 less than their offered price. I know this is a hard decision for people who are looking for the absolute best deal on the market....

What we offer that companies from China cannot, is an RMA service to replace your miner with another unit. You can even keep the first miner until you get the replacement one. Our A1 miners are guaranteed to mine rock solid BTC If not then file an RMA form with us and we will FedEx you another unit same business day. If your nTek miner has an issue with the hardware then nTek Computers will send you a replacement and you send us the defective unit back once you get delivery. This is a risk for us but it is one advantage that we can offer that others outside the USA simply cannot!

Two disclaimers with our RMA service to be as upfront as possible:

1. We require an escrow to be held by a third party for the BTC amount (based on current sale price). If you cannot do the escrow of BTC then we will ship your replacement miner the same business day the defective one is received.
2. This RMA Guarantee can only be applied to customers located in the continental United States. Outside the United States the standard RMA policy will be honored. Replacement unit sent out same business day the defective one is received to our Alexandria, VA location. GUARANTEED!!!

ROI Agreement is going to continue to be in place for new orders but our plan is to never have to use it again. In the case of "acts of god" such as a storm then we will honor the ROI Agreement and LMT (lost mining time) based on the agreement we released in April.

Feedback is much appreciated so we can refine our business to meet customers' needs.  Smiley
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:20:08 PM

Antminer S3's are overclockable as well.

Good luck with your overpriced venture. 
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:44:56 PM

Hello Xian01, and what happens with your S3's when they have issues and need to RMA'ed? The question is not if BitMainTech will replace your Antminer that has a hardware issue but it is more about logistics.

When you have hardware failures from overclocking, good luck with losing a lot of mining time when you have to wait for your S3 to be shipped back to China, inspected, and then a replacement unit to be shipped back to you. To/From mainland China and the USA + RMA process can easily take 2 weeks.

"Xian" as a handle really does make me think that you are a shill for Antminers in some way. Please stop taking our thread off topic. This thread was started by our customers and for customers only. We can start another thread that just focuses on our prices but it is off-topic for this thread. Hope you can understand and stop your shills here. Plenty of other much bigger competition to Antminer to shill than us. Heck, at this point we are much smaller than most resellers who do not even know how to check the voltages on an A1 chip to see if it is burnt out or not. The resellers can just ship more unstable "A1 clones" and or other dirt cheap Can't-miners though so what do they care.

All we said is that we provide better RMA service and support than others. We are not as cheap as them because we can deliver inside the USA much faster (added value) and we can replace any possible problem units much faster (add-value).

Again, go build your own miners if you think it is so easy! Would love to see you try and report back on this forum so I can waste your time complaining about stuff that is out of your control. We do not make A1 chips nor set the market prices. We do not control the value of BTC or the difficulty. nTek Computers is a small business and we are happy with just having a small amount of customers that are loyal and that we can provide amazing support to. Good luck communicating to China buddy. Or wait you are most likely in China so you have no clue what you are talking about anyways. OFF TOPIC!!!

Don't buy from us if you do not want to, but also please stop being an Antminer shill and saying your not. BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE!!! OFF TOPIC!! Please go away!

Thanks!!!
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:59:33 PM

Hello Xian01, and what happens with your S3's when they have issues and need to RMA'ed? The question is not if BitMainTech will replace your Antminer that has a hardware issue but it is more about logistics.

When you have hardware failures from overclocking, good luck with losing a lot of mining time when you have to wait for your S3 to be shipped back to China, inspected, and then a replacement unit to be shipped back to you. To/From mainland China and the USA + RMA process can easily take 2 weeks.

"Xian" as a handle really does make me think that you are a shill for Antminers in some way. Please stop taking our thread off topic. This thread was started by our customers and for customers only. We can start another thread that just focuses on our prices but it is off-topic for this thread. Hope you can understand and stop your shills here. Plenty of other much bigger competition to Antminer to shill than us. Heck, at this point we are much smaller than most resellers who do not even know how to check the voltages on an A1 chip to see if it is burnt out or not. The resellers can just ship more unstable "A1 clones" and or other dirt cheap Can't-miners though so what do they care.

All we said is that we provide better RMA service and support than others. We are not as cheap as them because we can deliver inside the USA much faster (added value) and we can replace any possible problem units much faster (add-value).

Again, go build your own miners if you think it is so easy! Would love to see you try and report back on this forum so I can waste your time complaining about stuff that is out of your control. We do not make A1 chips nor set the market prices. We do not control the value of BTC or the difficulty. nTek Computers is a small business and we are happy with just having a small amount of customers that are loyal and that we can provide amazing support to. Good luck communicating to China buddy. Or wait you are most likely in China so you have no clue what you are talking about anyways. OFF TOPIC!!!

Don't buy from us if you do not want to, but also please stop being an Antminer shill and saying your not. BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE!!! OFF TOPIC!! Please go away!

Thanks!!!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but being a happy repeat customer of Bitmain is not shilling.

Again, good luck with your overpriced venture. I'm sorry that pointing out the reality of it is so traumatic for you.

Additionally, Xian is a short form spelling of my name, Christian.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:14:23 PM

Thank you for the offer Xian01 but that is not a comparison of a miner that is equivalent in specs to what we are offering. The (40) A1 chips can be over clocked "Turbo mode". They are designed to go up to 1600GH/s.

When you say designed to go up to 1600GH, do you mean you have a working unit at 1.6TH or is this just hypothetical.

If Antminer sells a miner that has the technical specifications to go all the way up to 1.6TH/s in one box then we will be happy to sell for $1 less than their offered price. I know this is a hard decision for people who are looking for the absolute best deal on the market....

No this is absolutely not a hard decision for anyone in the market.

Have you actually bought something from china and/or had an RMA? I've had several items shipped to the USA and arrive within 2 days.

You are an embarrassment. You think anyone calling you out on your massive failure/shit-talking makes them a shill?

News flash: not everyone needs shills to promote their company. Bitmain does it just by having a good product at a good price. You should try it.

If xian was a shill for bitmain wouldn't his company already have built miners?

Not sure why the prejudice against the Chinese. In my experience, communication with Chinese companies has far surpassed American ones.

A1 chips have been available for more than 6 months. Why is it that every other company could build miners in 1-3 months but you took 6 (assuming you've even built one yourself yet)

Feedback is much appreciated so we can refine our business to meet customers' needs.

My serious suggestion, call it quits and end this venture. Your company has demonstrated extreme incompetence that could even surpass BFL and HF. Your company is completely out of touch with the market and/or are just constantly lying.
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:59:16 PM

Thanks!!!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but being a happy repeat customer of Bitmain is not shilling.

Again, good luck with your overpriced venture. I'm sorry that pointing out the reality of it is so traumatic for you.

SHILL
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:02:19 AM

SHILL

Lame reply!

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:03:21 AM

SHITTY VENDOR !!! 11!!! (See how this works ?)
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:07:46 AM

When you say designed to go up to 1600GH, do you mean you have a working unit at 1.6TH or is this just hypothetical. SHILL

No this is absolutely not a hard decision for anyone in the market. SHILL

Have you actually bought something from china and/or had an RMA? I've had several items shipped to the USA and arrive within 2 days. SHILL

You are an embarrassment. You think anyone calling you out on your massive failure/shit-talking makes them a shill? SHILL

News flash: not everyone needs shills to promote their company. Bitmain does it just by having a good product at a good price. You should try it. SHILL

If xian was a shill for bitmain wouldn't his company already have built miners?

Not sure why the prejudice against the Chinese. In my experience, communication with Chinese companies has far surpassed American ones.

A1 chips have been available for more than 6 months. Why is it that every other company could build miners in 1-3 months but you took 6 (assuming you've even built one yourself yet) SHILL

Feedback is much appreciated so we can refine our business to meet customers' needs.

My serious suggestion, call it quits and end this venture. Your company has demonstrated extreme incompetence that could even surpass BFL and HF. Your company is completely out of touch with the market and/or are just constantly lying. SHILL  This is absurd!!! You are such a SHILLSHILLSHILL and a really big ugly TROLL!!! What bridge do you live under jimmothy?

shill:
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
act or work as a shill.

Troll:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:12:50 AM

*rolls eyes* Again, wrong. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. Needless to say, I won't be buying nTek products, and will warn others to not purchase from you based on the lunacy displayed in this thread.
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:18:36 AM

Thank you for your mature response shill. ;-)

How is your neck beard trimming going in your mom's basement?  ROFL

Yeah we do not give an F anymore! we are writing this from the loony bin

We are totally insane because we are calling a shill, a shill....and a troll, a troll.

Sorry if we offended anyone else but it has been an especially difficult day of fighting trolls and goblins with our foam lightsabers. Our neckbeards have not even grown in yet but they will soon enough. We are obviously just a bunch of kids building miners in our parents basement in our underwear...trimming out neckbeards. WTFE!!!
ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:24:41 AM

*rolls eyes* Again, wrong. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. Needless to say, I won't be buying nTek products, and will warn others to not purchase from you based on the lunacy displayed in this thread.

Dude you fit the definition of a shill to the T

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

sorry if you are not a shill working for BitMainTech but you are still very shilly. ;-)

You were not going to buy miners from us so why take this tread so far off topic?

This thread was started by someone who actually placed an order with us. It is simply to provide information about the orders being delivered and the compensation for those that did not get a refund.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:25:52 AM

We are totally insane because we are calling a shill, a shill....and a troll, a troll.

Sorry if we offended anyone else but it has been an especially difficult day of fighting trolls and goblins with our foam lightsabers. Our neckbeards have not even grown in yet but they will soon enough. We are obviously just a bunch of kids building miners in our parents basement in our underwear...trimming out neckbeards. WTFE!!!

Too much RedBull?

ntekcomputers

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:31:24 AM

Too much RedBull?

Yup, us neckbeards at nTek Computers love to take breaks and drink TONS of Redbull and have lightsaber battles in my parents driveway upstairs. Our CEO is going to kill us when he reads this later. HAHA We had too much redbull but then snuck into the parents liquid cabinet too. We are all minors and only in high school but soon our real neckbeards will grow in. Watch out BTC world!!! ROFL  Grin;D;D;D
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:35:40 AM

You were not going to buy miners from us so why take this tread so far off topic?

Xian01 has bought miners from many manufacturers, and I'm sure would buy from you if the price was right. You don't want to hear the truth, but the fact is your miners are overpriced.

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: