Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:09:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:49:04 AM

Remind them to make sure they don't leave FTP running on the server again.

FYI it wasnt the FTP server that was the issue. If you would have read my report on the subject dated the day after the leak you would have clearly seen me post about the .git folder that a new staff member had installed. This is where the leak originated from.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Devianttwo

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:50:05 AM

Just tried to get in and got the error msg about non verified email. Now i wonder: it's months that this joke is going on and now i can't even get into my account balance ok: in the mean time the value of the coins i had in my wallet dropped and lost like 80%: how are this guys think they are going to manage (if they manage, or seriously think to manage something) this kind of situations?

I just finally got tired of reading all the fud.

Tired about all the fud? Mate, here there are people that lost nice money because of something wrong with this exchange and since months are reading "we are almost there".......but WHERE i wonder because i can't understand how is it possible to take all this time, if there is serious intention, to return online. Anyway, let's still hope.
U didn't answer/give an opinion about the losses that people (including me) regarding the value of coins: i had a few coins blocked that lost like 90% of their value but i could sell, and would sell, but now are worthless........any idea?
cheers

Therik, Little do you realize I also had my own time and money and coins invested in our exchange at the time of the hack.  See alot of people just think our users lost. The fact is not only did you guys lose we did to.  We show sympathy for all of you and nobody shows sympathy to us.  I personally lost about $10-$15k worth of coins at todays value in the hack.  It completely sucks.  So please do not think you are the only one who lost due to this. We all lost. some alot more then others.  P.S. I have thought about the value of the coins and I have provided KingDragon with a snapshot of our all.json from march 29th.  This was the final snapshot I created before word got out that we had been compromissed.  I informed him that he should base all lost currencies at the value they was at that point in time.  Including bitcoins value at that very moment as well. Everyone can view this json file by visiting http://pastebin.com/VkqrpYjb  At least now they can price the coins on the actual value that they where.  Now lets see where it goes from here.

well thats not very fair in my case then is it? i had 10k bc and at its peak was worth $4k, but no i didnt get any profits! countless other coins i had rised and then dropped, but no i never got any profit there either. so maybe you can suggest to your "buddy" kingdragon that they set up additional compensation fund they owe to there customers for trading losses etc, (eg, a one off payment to each customer for stresses they have caused people). you know all this bullshit nearly made me leave crypto altogether but somehow i stuck at it. and i do still believe there was something more sinister going on at cryptorush that the ordinary joe didnt know about.
if they do pay back etc and treat the customers in the right manner after all this drama then yes maybe they have a second chance to make it big in the cryptoworld again.

Trust me I understand where your coming from with saying that its not fair. the bad part is we cannot just give everyone there money based on the highest possible price of that currency or else the site would take 50 years (not a joke) to pay people back.  The snapshot had to be made at some point.  I also had BC on the site and I had way more then 10k bc.  I mined that coin the moment it came out until the moment our site got hacked.

Someone also asked when will the beta be over.  I do not know. As I have mentioned I am not actual staff of cryptorush anymore. I am just a person that gives the new owners advise.  I cannot guarantee they will do what I said with the snapshot pricing either but they do think it will be a good idea.  lets all just kick back and wait on them to get this done. I do know they will get everyones money recovered. I do not have a timeframe for this.

P.S. Someone earlier this month contacted me on skype using a fake name and fake address etc and asked for me to give them an XXLCoin address.  Because I did not have a wallet at the time I went to mintpal and made one there. They proceeded to send me 32 billion xxlcoins and stated that they belonged to CryptoRush.  After this I contacted the mintpal exchange owners in order to get help withdrawing these coins into a wallet.  I have since sent this wallet.dat to KingDragon.  So there are still good people out there. 32 Billion XXLCoins have been recovered.  Whoever it was that sent them back to me to give to cryptorush I thank you.  Maybe in the upcoming months we will have the hacker send us more of our currencies back. Who knows.

thanks for the reply. it is obviously going to be tricky to calculate excatly everyone losses. the whole thing pisses me of the more i think about it, these new owners or whatever should be on this thread keeping people properly updated and not a poxy few words every 2 weeks on twitter. i honestly thought they would be smarter and join in here and talk which would keep people at ease a lot more.

The new staff has actually said publicly that they do not have the time to updated threads right now.  It is way more important for them to actually fix the website and get it operational at this time.  This is their exact words.

vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 12:14:53 PM

Remind them to make sure they don't leave FTP running on the server again.

FYI it wasnt the FTP server that was the issue. If you would have read my report on the subject dated the day after the leak you would have clearly seen me post about the .git folder that a new staff member had installed. This is where the leak originated from.

I saw that too, was going on what one of the other 'owners' said had occured. FTP hack.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:43:36 PM

@Devianttwo

thanks for the reply. it is obviously going to be tricky to calculate excatly everyone losses. the whole thing pisses me of the more i think about it, these new owners or whatever should be on this thread keeping people properly updated and not a poxy few words every 2 weeks on twitter. i honestly thought they would be smarter and join in here and talk which would keep people at ease a lot more.
[/quote]

The new staff has actually said publicly that they do not have the time to updated threads right now.  It is way more important for them to actually fix the website and get it operational at this time.  This is their exact words.
[/quote]

lol they dont have the time. that just says it all then, shows how much they think of their "valued" customers if they dont even have few mins a day to update on a thread. it really does amaze me. thats all i have to say, couldnt even be bothered talking about it now.
gloryninja

Activity: 345

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:58:46 PM

Do not use cryptorush again then... If you lose our trust once, it will cost you and arm and leg to gain it back.

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
Devianttwo

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:30:40 PM

Quote from: devianttwo

The new staff has actually said publicly that they do not have the time to updated threads right now.  It is way more important for them to actually fix the website and get it operational at this time.  This is their exact words.

lol they dont have the time. that just says it all then, shows how much they think of their "valued" customers if they dont even have few mins a day to update on a thread. it really does amaze me. thats all i have to say, couldnt even be bothered talking about it now.

What in the world are you talking about. They value there customers so much they are spending 15-24 hours daily working on coding the site. And as I said. all you have to do is hop on irc if you want an update. ask and wait on someone to answer you.  I used to work on coding the site. I know how much of a pain in the ass it is and they are starting from scratch. Or I should say they started from scratch.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:13:04 PM

The new staff has actually said publicly that they do not have the time to updated threads right now.  It is way more important for them to actually fix the website and get it operational at this time.  This is their exact words.

What in the world are you talking about. They value there customers so much they are spending 15-24 hours daily working on coding the site. And as I said. all you have to do is hop on irc if you want an update. ask and wait on someone to answer you.  I used to work on coding the site. I know how much of a pain in the ass it is and they are starting from scratch. Or I should say they started from scratch.

I'm obviously missing something here but I can't see how it could possibly be more efficient (time-wise) to answer questions on IRC than it would be to post a proper update once in a while.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:00:36 AM

You guys still owe me pot coins and some of those crap petrol coin annnnnd 5000 volt coins . . Just pay me in BTC for the value of when these were lost + interest. . Bruh Angry

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:44:37 AM

Fair enough if they are working them hours to get all up and running, but at the end of the day it is there own fault and nobody else to blame. Everybody not be on that irc, so why not update on this thread, It makes only sense to do this, I'm sure they could find 10minutes out of them 15-24hrs. Just my thought and nothing against you.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:24:24 PM

CR twitter seems to be updating more ofen now, check it out.
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:20:08 AM

This seems to be moving along. Lets see if they are up to their word and pay to their customers once the site is fully functional.
Devianttwo

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:47:05 AM

I'm obviously missing something here but I can't see how it could possibly be more efficient (time-wise) to answer questions on IRC than it would be to post a proper update once in a while.

The admins don't answer every single question that is shot out.  Its mostly other users that have heard the answer from staff that answer you.  And honestly, as a user and not staff I would much rather see them working on the site then answering the same question that people can change page on a forum and get the answer. Or even read the website.  Anyways. from what I have heard the beta is coming along nicely.  Lets see if they can get this back up and running.

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:18:46 PM

They value there customers so much they are spending 15-24 hours daily working on coding the site.

And honestly, as a user and not staff I would much rather see them working on the site then answering the same question that people can change page on a forum and get the answer. Or even read the website.  Anyways. from what I have heard the beta is coming along nicely.  Lets see if they can get this back up and running.

Considering it's been about 90 days since they started working, at 15-24 hours a day of presumably multiple people coding, I would expect they've created a portal to a new world now, capable of also dividing by zero and solving world hunger while simultaneously lowering greenhouse gasses. That's between 1,350-2,160 hours of work. Linux was ported/created in less time.

I'd hope there's more than an "if" of them getting something running with how long its taken. They owe a lot to thousands of people.

I still discourage folks from using any exchange which isn't incorporated and insured.

overseer470

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:27:39 AM

how exactly are they going to repay me when the coins i had there were worth 50x more than they are now?
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:17:40 PM

how exactly are they going to repay me when the coins i had there were worth 50x more than they are now?

i know how you feel pal, its very frustrating!
always makes me think where id be sitting at now with what i could have done will all my profit  Angry
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

You guy should have sold your exchange to Moolah but seriously, when are you getting out of closed beta? I am hoping you have a decent UI.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:51:48 AM

So when will this exchange start moving? I still have some coins left in there.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:28:12 AM

It's everyones and the whole communtys loss, what has happend, cryptorush was a fun Place to spend time on and I hope it will be again.
Thx to the selfish hackers/robbers who ever they were

i know how you feel pal, its very frustrating!
always makes me think where id be sitting at now with what i could have done will all my profit  Angry

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
masterdax

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:12:37 PM

The admins don't answer every single question that is shot out.  Its mostly other users that have heard the answer from staff that answer you.  And honestly, as a user and not staff I would much rather see them working on the site then answering the same question that people can change page on a forum and get the answer. Or even read the website.  Anyways. from what I have heard the beta is coming along nicely.  Lets see if they can get this back up and running.

Dear

deviant@hackshardgaming.net
Robert Christopher Jr
300 SE Fawn Gln
Lake City, FL 32025-1782
USA

You should shut your mouth and return users coins you stole.
Bombadil

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:15:04 PM

The admins don't answer every single question that is shot out.  Its mostly other users that have heard the answer from staff that answer you.  And honestly, as a user and not staff I would much rather see them working on the site then answering the same question that people can change page on a forum and get the answer. Or even read the website.  Anyways. from what I have heard the beta is coming along nicely.  Lets see if they can get this back up and running.

Dear

You should shut your mouth and return users coins you stole.

Giving out addresses isn't nice Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: