Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141783 times)
mneehon

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:40:09 PM

To be fair, CRS is not a coin.

So appears to be that CoinO is the only coin that was returned.  I wonder whether anyone tried to withdraw.

Regarding schedule, more clarity and openness won't hurt.  So far it has always been "we are working on it" "ASAP" "coming soon" etc. and your answer is not different.

Balances were posted very long time ago, even before CR2 went into beta.  Were they correct at the time of the posting?  What was/is involved in the process of balance/contact information verification?  Why would system "freak out" during withdrawal if balances were already posted?  Was it too hard to differentiate coins that were compromised from coins that were not?

I suggested that L&Z COULD help because all this mess is ultimately his and his buddies responsibility.  And he doesn't really need to have access to the current system, just work with the old 1.0 DB/wallets and return what is available.

Well CRS was the first to be returned because it is not a coin, so if something went terribly wrong it would be simple enough to fix without the risk of someone removing them from the site.

CoinO withdrawals have been working for quite awhile now since it was one of the first coins we listed on the new site. I have withdrawn CNO several times myself, though for the time being I have all of my CNO coins on the exchange. We are working closely with the CoinO community, so much so they are sponsoring a giveaway on our site.

The reason you keep seeing "we are working on it" "ASAP" "coming soon" etc. is because that is the most accurate answer we have to give. This is a day to day thing for each of us. As stated in several posts before, we are all volunteers who were users of the old site just like all of you. Instead of complaining about our coins being stolen, we all have stepped up to do whatever we can for all 36,000 users. We do this in our spare time since most of us have regular full time jobs, families, other responsibilities, etc.

The CR 1.0 balances posted were pulled directly from the 1.0 database. If the number we show is incorrect, they were incorrect in the old database and you had issues before anyone involved now ever touched a thing. I mentioned the system "freaking out" and although it may have been a poor choice of words, you have also taken it out of context by adding something about withdrawals which I never said. I will correct my statement now. We have started the reimbursements. We started with CRS, followed by converting BTC and LTC balances to CRB-B and CRB-L respectively. We have also repaid 1 solvent coin, CoinO, as a way of testing to ensure the repayment system is working properly. We have had no negative feedback and expect to release more solvent coins in the near future. If you would like a hard date, I apologize for not being able to read KingDragon's mind. He is coding this system and it is ultimately up to him when these things happen because, frankly, it revolves around his schedule.

Because we now are the ones responsible, we are the ones in control of the 1.0 database and wallets so LaZ STILL doesn't come into play as you are suggesting. Not to say we do not trust him, but since he is not apart of the new company if he had any access to the database or wallets it would be a major security breach don't you think?

Now was that too hard? Smiley reasonably satisfactorily answer.

I'm not asking you to read KD mind.  I just ask to provide more or less solid answer when you have it, or just say "no, I/we don't have this information" when you don't instead of feeding the community promises.  Like "we are working on this, and by our estimate it's going to take that long" or "we are working on that, but KD has finals/wedding/baby etc so we have no clue when this will be completed".

And call things what they are, e.g. instead of "refunding coins" say "converting coins to bonds which you cannot withdraw until some time in the future which we don't know".  And refunding CRS didn't do any good since CR is not paying dividends, so this is pure database exercise not even involving real coin wallets, and NOT an example of a "coin refund".  CoinO is probably the only example where CR was actually able to refund something, and it is also my understanding that CoinO developer/community chipped in and donated coins enabling CR to issues refunds.

About 1.0 system, you say that "balances are from database"...  Do you have access to wallets?  Can you post somewhere which ones?  Cold or hot or both?  Do you mean by "verification" that you compare balances / total of balances to something?  What else is involved in "verification"?

About L&Z, ultimately it's your choice, if you feel that that's a security problem, I guess I'll have to agree Smiley.  I just feel that he should step up / man up along with his buddies and do something worthwhile to people who got burned on the exchange he's built.  Maybe even donate his/their own money.  Little thing called responsibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DigitalPirateman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:43:17 PM

Interested in the exchange for Gytecoin
Please message for details
JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:24:38 AM

I'm not asking you to read KD mind.  I just ask to provide more or less solid answer when you have it, or just say "no, I/we don't have this information" when you don't instead of feeding the community promises.  Like "we are working on this, and by our estimate it's going to take that long" or "we are working on that, but KD has finals/wedding/baby etc so we have no clue when this will be completed".

And call things what they are, e.g. instead of "refunding coins" say "converting coins to bonds which you cannot withdraw until some time in the future which we don't know".  And refunding CRS didn't do any good since CR is not paying dividends, so this is pure database exercise not even involving real coin wallets, and NOT an example of a "coin refund".  CoinO is probably the only example where CR was actually able to refund something, and it is also my understanding that CoinO developer/community chipped in and donated coins enabling CR to issues refunds.

About 1.0 system, you say that "balances are from database"...  Do you have access to wallets?  Can you post somewhere which ones?  Cold or hot or both?  Do you mean by "verification" that you compare balances / total of balances to something?  What else is involved in "verification"?

About L&Z, ultimately it's your choice, if you feel that that's a security problem, I guess I'll have to agree Smiley.  I just feel that he should step up / man up along with his buddies and do something worthwhile to people who got burned on the exchange he's built.  Maybe even donate his/their own money.  Little thing called responsibility.

Actually CRS are a fork of a coin because of the way the old CR 1 did their accounting, so it was the best choice to test with since they technically run in a wallet from what I know. But everything I stated has all been stated before, numerous times by each person on the team. This is not new information. I just did all of the work by consolidating everything into a single post for you Smiley

The old wallets are no longer in existence. Funds were moved as soon as the site went down for safety. Bringing them back online, we have created new wallets to move the funds onto the site. I apologize, but I am not too sure I understand your question about verification. Maybe one of the other guys can jump in here...

And as far as LaZ, again it has nothing to do with our trust in him and we do not view him as a security risk. I was simply stating that since he is not apart of the exchange now, if he had any sort of access to the system it would technically be a security breach. He has been a great help behind the scenes and is always around for when we need to ask anything of him. He has been a great asset in getting us to where we are today.

Oh, and last but not least... The CNO community have donated coins to the exchange, but they are still sitting in the wallet along with some coins I have personally donated. It has taken a bit because repaying each of these coins is a different scenario and each requires testing, both in our dev environment as well as in the real world when we release something on the site. CRS was the first general test. The BTC and LTC were conversion tests. CNO is the first fully solvent coin test. We also have another scenario we will be testing when we release a coin which is partially solvent. The coins will be divided (percentage owed based) between the users and the remainder will be a conversion like BTC was. Since these payments are run from code and not performed manually, we are taking our time to ensure everything is running smoothly. We have been very careful as we perform these actions because we are ultimately dealing with your/other's coins now. The last thing we want is, god forbid, something go wrong and have even more coins compromised. (You think people are pissed now? Just imagine that! lol) The whole point of this is: You have not had access to your coins for months now. We are going to return each and every coin to every user. It is taking a bit of time, but it is because we are being careful with your coins. Considering how long it has been since users have not had access to their coins, I believe a short bit longer is more than acceptable if it means everything is smooth and as secure as possible.
JCJr222

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:25:28 AM

CoinO is probably the only example where CR was actually able to refund something, and it is also my understanding that CoinO developer/community chipped in and donated coins enabling CR to issues refunds.

Wow. If a shitcoin like CoinO was/is insolvent and needed a bailout, then what's the chance of getting our balances back on other coins Shocked My thinking was BTC, LTC, DOGE, POT, BC, and ZEIT were insolvent. If that's not the case, such wow.

See my latest post. That's not the case
mneehon

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:33:36 AM

I'm not asking you to read KD mind.  I just ask to provide more or less solid answer when you have it, or just say "no, I/we don't have this information" when you don't instead of feeding the community promises.  Like "we are working on this, and by our estimate it's going to take that long" or "we are working on that, but KD has finals/wedding/baby etc so we have no clue when this will be completed".

And call things what they are, e.g. instead of "refunding coins" say "converting coins to bonds which you cannot withdraw until some time in the future which we don't know".  And refunding CRS didn't do any good since CR is not paying dividends, so this is pure database exercise not even involving real coin wallets, and NOT an example of a "coin refund".  CoinO is probably the only example where CR was actually able to refund something, and it is also my understanding that CoinO developer/community chipped in and donated coins enabling CR to issues refunds.

About 1.0 system, you say that "balances are from database"...  Do you have access to wallets?  Can you post somewhere which ones?  Cold or hot or both?  Do you mean by "verification" that you compare balances / total of balances to something?  What else is involved in "verification"?

About L&Z, ultimately it's your choice, if you feel that that's a security problem, I guess I'll have to agree Smiley.  I just feel that he should step up / man up along with his buddies and do something worthwhile to people who got burned on the exchange he's built.  Maybe even donate his/their own money.  Little thing called responsibility.

Actually CRS are a fork of a coin because of the way the old CR 1 did their accounting, so it was the best choice to test with since they technically run in a wallet from what I know. But everything I stated has all been stated before, numerous times by each person on the team. This is not new information. I just did all of the work by consolidating everything into a single post for you Smiley

The old wallets are no longer in existence. Funds were moved as soon as the site went down for safety. Bringing them back online, we have created new wallets to move the funds onto the site. I apologize, but I am not too sure I understand your question about verification. Maybe one of the other guys can jump in here...

And as far as LaZ, again it has nothing to do with our trust in him and we do not view him as a security risk. I was simply stating that since he is not apart of the exchange now, if he had any sort of access to the system it would technically be a security breach. He has been a great help behind the scenes and is always around for when we need to ask anything of him. He has been a great asset in getting us to where we are today.

Oh, and last but not least... The CNO community have donated coins to the exchange, but they are still sitting in the wallet along with some coins I have personally donated. It has taken a bit because repaying each of these coins is a different scenario and each requires testing, both in our dev environment as well as in the real world when we release something on the site. CRS was the first general test. The BTC and LTC were conversion tests. CNO is the first fully solvent coin test. We also have another scenario we will be testing when we release a coin which is partially solvent. The coins will be divided (percentage owed based) between the users and the remainder will be a conversion like BTC was. Since these payments are run from code and not performed manually, we are taking our time to ensure everything is running smoothly. We have been very careful as we perform these actions because we are ultimately dealing with your/other's coins now. The last thing we want is, god forbid, something go wrong and have even more coins compromised. (You think people are pissed now? Just imagine that! lol) The whole point of this is: You have not had access to your coins for months now. We are going to return each and every coin to every user. It is taking a bit of time, but it is because we are being careful with your coins. Considering how long it has been since users have not had access to their coins, I believe a short bit longer is more than acceptable if it means everything is smooth and as secure as possible.

Thank you for your answer.  I apologize if I missed statement that CRS were handled internally as a coin.  I'm definitely not following irc and I haven't seen statement like this in this thread.

Just to follow up, by "verification" I meant verification of who is owed what, as not everybody traded every coin, and not every coin was compromised, so essentially ensuring that what was displayed as "1.0 balance" is a true and final representation of what people had in the 1.0 system before collapse and what is intended as the amount to be returned in some fashion; and verification that shows which coins are solvent (wallet matches total of all user's accounts) and which coins are not.

Can you / Do you plan to release full list of insolvent and partially/completely solvent coins?  So we can understand where we stand.  As far as I understand BTC is considered completely insolvent (my full balance was converted to bonds), and LTC is considered partially insolvent (I see that about 0.08% of my LTS are shown as available balance (less than withdrawal fee Smiley) and the rest is converted to bonds).

Can you post transaction IDs of moving coins from 1.0 wallets to new wallets?

JCJr222

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

Thank you for your answer.  I apologize if I missed statement that CRS were handled internally as a coin.  I'm definitely not following irc and I haven't seen statement like this in this thread.

Just to follow up, by "verification" I meant verification of who is owed what, as not everybody traded every coin, and not every coin was compromised, so essentially ensuring that what was displayed as "1.0 balance" is a true and final representation of what people had in the 1.0 system before collapse and what is intended as the amount to be returned in some fashion; and verification that shows which coins are solvent (wallet matches total of all user's accounts) and which coins are not.

Can you / Do you plan to release full list of insolvent and partially/completely solvent coins?  So we can understand where we stand.  As far as I understand BTC is considered completely insolvent (my full balance was converted to bonds), and LTC is considered partially insolvent (I see that about 0.08% of my LTS are shown as available balance (less than withdrawal fee Smiley) and the rest is converted to bonds).

Can you post transaction IDs of moving coins from 1.0 wallets to new wallets?

From what i understand, what is displayed as your 1.0 balances is pulled directly from the snapshot of the 1.0 database at the time the site went down. Maybe one of the other guys knows a little better and can chime in. I'll ask them to look at this thread at their earliest convenience.

I honestly do not know about any plans to release lists regarding solvent/insolvent coins but that is simply because it hasn't been discussed. I'm sure it shouldn't be an issue to share which coins are insolvent, but I will bring it up. (Very good calculating the LTC btw. Are you sure you don't hang out in irc? lol) You are correct about BTC and LTC, almost down to the exact percentage. KingDragon released the exact percentage of LTC remaining and it was around 0.0839% or something close to that. I know there are spreadsheets (which I myself have not seen, nor need to) that have database balances and final wallet balances that have been compiled over the months that the site was down. I am very sure they nor TX IDs will be released because stating publicly our coin balances would be like paining a giant bullseye on the exchange, which nobody wants. But as far as releasing certain information regarding which coins are insolvent shouldn't be an issue as I stated above. Again, don't know when it will happen but I will mention it. I believe the list of coins you mentioned in a previous post is very close to accurate.
qiangge1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:13:48 PM

1.0 the balance when can trade?
JCJr222

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:44:29 PM

As soon as they are transferred to your 2.0 balance. Please read the last several posts to see which coins have been converted and returned so far. Also, as coins are returned they will be announced here and on twitter @TheCryptoRush
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 11:13:36 PM

As soon as they are transferred to your 2.0 balance. Please read the last several posts to see which coins have been converted and returned so far. Also, as coins are returned they will be announced here and on twitter @TheCryptoRush
my btc balance says reported and credited  but there is nothing in the 2.0 portfolio?
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:23:30 PM

my btc balance says reported and credited  but there is nothing in the 2.0 portfolio?

did you look at your CRB_B balance?
they converted the BTC balance into CRB_B
qiangge1

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:26:25 AM

Seen CRB_B showed a balance of 1.0 But not available
qiangge1

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:29:46 AM

did you look at your CRB_B balance?
they converted the BTC balance into CRB_B
Now you can refund 1.0 balance BTC?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:31:42 AM

Probably you are looking in "Portfolio" - check in "Market".

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 11:45:25 AM

All BTC were switched to CRB_B. You have 2 options:
1- Wait for cryptorush to rebuy your CRB_B 1:1
2- Sell your CRB_B now and cash out what you get for it
qiangge1

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

All BTC were switched to CRB_B. You have 2 options:
1- Wait for cryptorush to rebuy your CRB_B 1:1
2- Sell your CRB_B now and cash out what you get for it
Thanks, Option 2
CSL

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:25:23 PM

Actually, other coins have been returned. CRS was the first to be fully returned to users, even before the BTC/LTC conversions. CoinO has been repaid as well. Others are coming soon (as in this weekend unless I'm mistaken).
It seems to have gone quiet around here.  We are into the weekend after the one suffested and the "solvent" coins still haven't been released for trade/withdrawal.  This just isn't good enough.  Can you please give some indication of what the hold-up is.  Are you waiting for a CoinO-style bailout, for instance?  Some idea of what's taking the coin release so long would be helpful.

Yes, I realise you are all volunteers and can't let a little thing like your exchange failing to release coins get in the way of your day job, but this is way beyond a joke.  Did you send the "solvent" coins to another exchange to cash in on a crafty short-sell, only to get pumped and dumped on?  If so then just say "oops, we lost them all."  Any communication that's not just a copy/paste of earlier non-information would be useful here.

Oh, and please don't try that "we are going at a snail's pace for security" line again.  The SQL query it took you several months to write shows each person what they are due.  How tricky can it possibly be to plug the numbers for the "solvent" coins into the new database?  Again, if you are unsure whether the quoted figures are accurate then just say so.

Please post some kind of status report right away.
JCJr222

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:33:43 PM

Actually, other coins have been returned. CRS was the first to be fully returned to users, even before the BTC/LTC conversions. CoinO has been repaid as well. Others are coming soon (as in this weekend unless I'm mistaken).
It seems to have gone quiet around here.  We are into the weekend after the one suffested and the "solvent" coins still haven't been released for trade/withdrawal.  This just isn't good enough.  Can you please give some indication of what the hold-up is.  Are you waiting for a CoinO-style bailout, for instance?  Some idea of what's taking the coin release so long would be helpful.

Yes, I realise you are all volunteers and can't let a little thing like your exchange failing to release coins get in the way of your day job, but this is way beyond a joke.  Did you send the "solvent" coins to another exchange to cash in on a crafty short-sell, only to get pumped and dumped on?  If so then just say "oops, we lost them all."  Any communication that's not just a copy/paste of earlier non-information would be useful here.

Oh, and please don't try that "we are going at a snail's pace for security" line again.  The SQL query it took you several months to write shows each person what they are due.  How tricky can it possibly be to plug the numbers for the "solvent" coins into the new database?  Again, if you are unsure whether the quoted figures are accurate then just say so.

Please post some kind of status report right away.

Actually, we have been bringing up all the wallets for a final count of what is solvent and what is insolvent. Many balances are not lining up with the audit done months ago, as in some coins we thought were insolvent are in fact solvent (good news). We are tracking down what the cause of this is, whether it was an out of date wallet reporting a short balance, being on a wrong fork before and now on a correct fork with the newer wallet software, node issues, etc. Since we are dealing with other people's coins and not our own, we are being extremely careful. Also, no we have not traded any coins. It would be extremely careless of us to gamble with other people's money and we refuse to take any accountability on a chance like this.

CrazyLoaf: this is exactly what we will be doing. If a coin is 90% solvent we will be dividing the coins between the users that hold them equally on a percentage basis (I'm sure I have stated this before) and the remainder will be credited as CRB-B or CRB-L depending upon which bond is appropriate. However, we cannot simply guess and decrease payment amount by 10% and payout everything else as you suggested. There will be no guessing involved. If you have to wait another week or so for us to make a correct payment, that is just the way it will have to be. Considering many coins were stolen from all of us MONTHS ago, allowing us these last few weeks to return everything correctly should not be too much to ask. If we were to rush this process and get payments screwed up instead of taking the care we are to repay, imagine how pissed everyone would be THEN.

We are NOT waiting on any bailout and we are NOT waiting for any trades to complete with other's coins. We are simply carefully auditing every coin again (180+ coins we have to deal with), figuring correct final balances and determining which coins are dead (no nodes, abandoned by devs, etc.) so we can return solvent coins and credit the appropriate coins as bonds.
mneehon

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

Actually, we have been bringing up all the wallets for a final count of what is solvent and what is insolvent. Many balances are not lining up with the audit done months ago, as in some coins we thought were insolvent are in fact solvent (good news). We are tracking down what the cause of this is, whether it was an out of date wallet reporting a short balance, being on a wrong fork before and now on a correct fork with the newer wallet software, node issues, etc. Since we are dealing with other people's coins and not our own, we are being extremely careful. Also, no we have not traded any coins. It would be extremely careless of us to gamble with other people's money and we refuse to take any accountability on a chance like this.
That's exactly what I asked earlier about balance verification process.  Glad that you are finally providing more details.

CrazyLoaf: this is exactly what we will be doing. If a coin is 90% solvent we will be dividing the coins between the users that hold them equally on a percentage basis (I'm sure I have stated this before) and the remainder will be credited as CRB-B or CRB-L depending upon which bond is appropriate. However, we cannot simply guess and decrease payment amount by 10% and payout everything else as you suggested. There will be no guessing involved. If you have to wait another week or so for us to make a correct payment, that is just the way it will have to be. Considering many coins were stolen from all of us MONTHS ago, allowing us these last few weeks to return everything correctly should not be too much to ask. If we were to rush this process and get payments screwed up instead of taking the care we are to repay, imagine how pissed everyone would be THEN.

We are NOT waiting on any bailout and we are NOT waiting for any trades to complete with other's coins. We are simply carefully auditing every coin again (180+ coins we have to deal with), figuring correct final balances and determining which coins are dead (no nodes, abandoned by devs, etc.) so we can return solvent coins and credit the appropriate coins as bonds.

I worked on several big software projects where customer wanted to get all features released at once, and it always ends badly, over budget and delayed way too much.  It is much easier to do large projects in phases, allowing users to get their feet wet and collecting feedback (kind of what you did with CRS and BTC/LTC).

That said, releasing coins in batches should be much easier on you, and give the community the idea of how fast the process is going.  Instead of preparing for several months to release hundreds of coins simultaneously, you release let's say 5-10 coins a week.  Consider that by the time you verified coin #180 coin #1 might be on the wrong fork again or dead/abandoned, and you need to work on it again delaying release of the other coins ad infinitum...

JCJr222

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:15:53 AM

Potcoin and Earthcoin have been refunded. Be sure to log out and then log in again to initiate the transfer from your 1.0 balances to your current balance.
qiangge1

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:05:18 AM

Potcoin and Earthcoin have been refunded. Be sure to log out and then log in again to initiate the transfer from your 1.0 balances to your current balance.
You mean 1.0 balance can deal?
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: