Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:14:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141783 times)
X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:32:15 PM

I've been checking this thread for some months now, even before the attack/s on the site. I've had coins there ever since I started mining altcoins (since Dec of last year). It's only now that I've posted/replied here since the links I'll be posting below may be of assistance on how we can expedite the refunds of our lost coins.

https://bitcomsec.true.io/bitcomsec/tracking-a-bitcoin-thief-cryptorush-hack/

I've come across this link in fb, posted by a fellow member of Bitcoin PH page. The supposed perpetrator Jimmy Blue Amatong, is also a Filipino (from the Philippines) like me, of which I'm deeply ashamed of. I haven't read back lately on the previous pages (2 to 3 pages I guess) on this thread so I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this news.

Furthermore, here's the supposed perpetrators fb link if you want to check on him (a lot of details regarding him are also listed on the bottom of the report).

https://www.facebook.com/jblueyos

I've also listed part 2 of this report for further reading (This is regarding him scamming Midascoin, etc.)

https://bitcomsec.true.io/bitcomsec/tracking-a-bitcoin-thief-part-ii/

The only reason I'm posting all of this here is because like everyone else here, I too want to recover all my lost coins in CR in a speedy manner so we can all be paid. I may not have much coins in there but I've worked/mined for them using my precious time, effort and resources like most of you do.

To LinkandZelda or any other CR 1 or 2 admin or any member willing to spend the extra effort to pursue this guy if proven that indeed this report is true, I'm willing to assist you just in case you need someone local here in my country (Philippines) to guide you. Just post details here and I'll check the thread every now and then.

I've send you a PM with a few details to contact us in pursuit of your gesture. We are in contact with bitcomsec and the philipine authorities, however, it might be good to have a local contact with insight in their workings.

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 06:33:55 PM

somethin is wrong with the site.. it needs to reset password everytime so that i can login pls fix it..
A code update indeed 'broke' our password algorithm, this required a passsword reset to be able to log on again. After restoring normal operations we did had reports of users needing to reset their password once more.
Sorry for any inconvenience!

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new
slasherzx

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:29:32 PM

what is the math in selling crb-btc why is it if you sell 1  crb btc  to 1 btc you get the correct math

but anything lower the total btc is only 10% of the right amount

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:42:18 PM

what is the math in selling crb-btc why is it if you sell 1  crb btc  to 1 btc you get the correct math

The idea is that if you hold the crb-b, eventually you will get paid back 1 btc per crb-b that you hold, but you can also trade them on the market for btc immediately, and just get whatever btc someone else is will to pay for them.
slasherzx

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:19:15 PM

i get the purpose of crb.. but look closely in calculation of the 2 picture something is off..
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:26:12 PM

i get the purpose of crb.. but look closely in calculation of the 2 picture something is off..

I think it's cause you changed the volume and the ask price (each by 10x), so the total btc is 100x lower than in the first picture, no?
CSL

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:36:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IAvPF4Z.png

https://i.imgur.com/1DEbsqk.png
Because the ask price is expressed as "BTC per CRB".  It's the exchange rate you'd be willing to accept.  The ask price isn't the total price for the entire sale.

In your first example, you are selling 1 CRB at a rate of 1 BTC per CRB, which would yield 1 BTC in total (excluding the fee).

In your second example, you are selling 0.1 CRB at a rate of 0.1 BTC per CRB, which would yield 0.01 BTC in total (excluding the fee).

If you wanted to sell 10 CRB for 0.1 BTC per CRB then you would get 1 BTC in total (if anyone was crazy enough to pay that price).

The maths looks correct to me.  Or did i miss something?

Judging by the way you asked the question, I suspect you are looking to sell your 0.1 CRB at a 1:1 ratio with BTC.  In that case the volume would be 0.1, the ask price would be 1 and the total would come in at 0.1 BTC (excluding the fee).  Don't hold your breath waiting for that kind of price to be paid.

By the way, don't just leave your "ask" orders to RIP on the books on that market.  If by some miracle a large chunk of BTC comes in to pay off the debt, they will buy up all the orders themselves (at a fraction of the cost) before making the announcement.
qiangge1

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:36:23 AM

The idea is that if you hold the crb-b, eventually you will get paid back 1 btc per crb-b that you hold, but you can also trade them on the market for btc immediately, and just get whatever btc someone else is will to pay for them.

You mean don't change the CRB - B, don't pay?
spark1995

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:07:12 PM

@X3noX

Sorry for the late reply, been busy with my day job lately. I'll check your pm and respond asap.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:01:58 PM

You mean don't change the CRB - B, don't pay?

wut
loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:02:02 AM

CR's order menu is just weird, I wish they would have kept the one they had before.

But yes, If you want your BTC now then you'll have to sell your bonds at a considerable loss but if bought then you will make a very good profit in the long run. This is all provided that they actually manage to pay up.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:06:34 PM

Maybe they should just send their bonds directly to SatoshiDice, and send any winnings back to your wallet. You'll make BTC quicker.

qiangge1

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:32:47 AM

1.0 balance why become a bond?
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:04:06 AM

1.0 balance why become a bond?
troll?
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:58:42 PM

why has some of the old coin balances not been returned yet? i had a right few ruby coin, where are they at i wonder!!
CSL

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:14:22 PM

why has some of the old coin balances not been returned yet? i had a right few ruby coin, where are they at i wonder!!
No reason.  They have just been refusing to give the solvent coins to their rightful owners.  If there was ever any trust in the "new team's" ability to run a coin exchange, it evaporated months ago.
hardshot

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:37:04 AM

https://twitter.com/The1KingDragon/status/543112704375152640

So this means, we will get some news soon.. Nice Wink
SZZT

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:18:24 AM

No reason.  They have just been refusing to give the solvent coins to their rightful owners.  If there was ever any trust in the "new team's" ability to run a coin exchange, it evaporated months ago.

I love how new FUD accounts keep popping up, although i have to admit they are in decline.

If you had bothered to check this very thread, the irc channel or even had an account in CR in the first place
you would have absolutely no reason to spew crap of this sort.

The development has been ongoing, people from all over the cryptocommunity have pooled resources together
and CR managed to stand on its feet.

But you are saying it, so i feel i need to pop up myself and say this to you:

Your useless fud attempts are going nowhere. I feel pity for you.

Use some of your valuable time and enjoy this link:

Now CSL, move your pathetic excuse of a butt over to phazebook and help the rest in hunting the purp down.

The thief has been found and identified by multiple sources,
but i can't find a single post of yours that would acknowledge that.

It's like you are posting with the sole purpose of shitting on CR.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
hardshot

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:40:33 PM

I love how new FUD accounts keep popping up, although i have to admit they are in decline.

If you had bothered to check this very thread, the irc channel or even had an account in CR in the first place
you would have absolutely no reason to spew crap of this sort.

The development has been ongoing, people from all over the cryptocommunity have pooled resources together
and CR managed to stand on its feet.

But you are saying it, so i feel i need to pop up myself and say this to you:

Your useless fud attempts are going nowhere. I feel pity for you.

Use some of your valuable time and enjoy this link:

Now CSL, move your pathetic excuse of a butt over to phazebook and help the rest in hunting the purp down.

A full 100% agree!

Thanks for your statement, you're absolutely right.

I also don't even understand what those FUD guys want to achieve by posting this kind of crap.
CSL

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:21:37 AM

A full 100% agree!

Thanks for your statement, you're absolutely right.

I also don't even understand what those FUD guys want to achieve by posting this kind of crap.
It's not FUD.  It's a statement of fact that they are sitting on the "solvent" coins and are refusing to release them.  I post a nudge every now and again, but they continue to refuse to release the coins.  I'm not talking about the coins that they say were stolen;  I'm talking about the other coins they claim to be "solvent".

If they can't be trusted to release coins in their possession then what's the point in further developing the exchange?  If I add coins to the new exchange then how do I know I'll ever get them back if they decide they just want to keep them?  They can easily do something about this by releasing the "solvent" coins for withdrawal, but they just don't want to do that.  Maybe having people log in every couple of days to check their balance gives nice exchange usage statistics they can point at to try to claim that the exchange is not as dead as it clearly is.

I don't believe they have any intention of releasing the "solvent" coins.  I'll be happy to be proven wrong in this regard, but it's a matter of principle now that we get those coins regardless of their actual worth after all this time.  Ok, so my BTC and some other coins are just plain lost.  I accept that and, sad as it is, I have written those off.  That's not the point.  If they had released the "solvent" coins a few months ago when I and others were asking for them, then there might be some germ of trust that could be built upon.  Instead they have chosen to just sit on the coins (if they still even have them) and basically do nothing at all.  I suggested at the time that trust is fragile and they could easily lose it, and I was right.  I will absolutely not be using Crypto-Flush as a trading platform, now or ever.  I want to see my "solvent" coins again, and if my "stolen" BTC turns up and gets refunded then that's a bonus.  If those coins are ever made available for withdrawal then I will pull them out and delete my account.  I suggest that others do the same.  Why should these clowns be allowed to hold them indefinitely with no questions asked, and why should we trust them?
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: