Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141783 times)
www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:55:17 AM

Blackcoin was actually pumped the second time cryptorush was hacked aswell. It doesnt mean Cryptorush team was behind it though

Who knows what really happened.

And yet you make comments that give the appearance you have the whole thing figured out in your head. This is EXACTLY what I was referring to. You obviously have nothing to contribute other than fud, nor do you have any way of knowing what really happened unless you are the one behind the theft of coins. Kindly take your nonsense elsewhere while we do as we have promised and return to users what they are due.

For those who are still unaware, our CEO KingDragon will be giving a presentation in October detailing the theft earlier this year. Here is the link with details: http://grrcon.com/presentations/

You gonna return my 50.000 BC stolen? Are you? Well my balance only shows 28k BC now, and your Cryptorush bonds suck just like you do.
You are not repaying anything here, you are creating a bond with no value at all and you call that a repayment?
Get lost would ya?

Take the FUDDING elsewhere, CR will buy back the bonds with revenues at a 1 to 1 ratio. Bonds only give you ANOTHER option of cashing / pulling out under the 1 to 1 value.
Contribute or get lost yourself, would you?

Bonds give me ANOTHER option? No, Bonds give only ONE OPTION.
CR will buy back the bonds with revenues at a 1 to 1 ratio: Will they? And when is that going to happen? In a year or 2 or who knows?

You said you all know who stole the coins .. some kid in a basement living with his mom?

I want to know his name, address and i want a picture of him posted here.
I will do the rest.
Maybe i can stick my CR Bonds up his asshole right?
Finally there are people able to actually do something. I fear your anger is going in the wrong direction. It is necessary to sum ​​up the results of the current situation with CR 1.0. First. Three former owners raised funds amounting to at least half a million dollars. Intentionally or not, these funds are lost. No one is held accountable for it. Second. Known and feels fine one of the former owners. It even helps in the work of the new team. Here you can find information about it bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.60. He is within the reach of the police visit. The rest of the owners why it is silent. Do you believe that they do not know each other http://trilema.com/2014/robert-keith-cristopher-jr-matt-sartain-kristian-thomson-cryptorush-much-comedy-lulzgoldmine/. I will not speak their minds because the answer is to give only the court. Third. Launched the official version about a hacker from the basement which apparently confirmed by log files CR 1.0. Apparently this will speak at the conference KD. Exclude any such version complicity owners.Cancels this fact responsible for bad defense. This is another question that can be answered only by the court. Fourth. New command CR 2.0 is working to return the money. Six months is collecting donations. Six months frozen coins that were not stolen. It is clear that you need the money for new infrastructure and salaries. But no real satoshi not returned. Just built a new Ponzi scheme. Is not such activity is only an attempt to cover their tracks. Another question. And finally the fifth. Regardless of how the situation will develop activities CR 1.0 should be subject to transparent proceedings. Too flourished weeds around crypto.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:50:24 AM

Blackcoin was actually pumped the second time cryptorush was hacked aswell. It doesnt mean Cryptorush team was behind it though

And yet you make comments that give the appearance you have the whole thing figured out in your head. This is EXACTLY what I was referring to. You obviously have nothing to contribute other than fud, nor do you have any way of knowing what really happened unless you are the one behind the theft of coins. Kindly take your nonsense elsewhere while we do as we have promised and return to users what they are due.

For those who are still unaware, our CEO KingDragon will be giving a presentation in October detailing the theft earlier this year. Here is the link with details: http://grrcon.com/presentations/

You gonna return my 50.000 BC stolen? Are you? Well my balance only shows 28k BC now, and your Cryptorush bonds suck just like you do.
You are not repaying anything here, you are creating a bond with no value at all and you call that a repayment?
Get lost would ya?

Take the FUDDING elsewhere, CR will buy back the bonds with revenues at a 1 to 1 ratio. Bonds only give you ANOTHER option of cashing / pulling out under the 1 to 1 value.

CR will buy back the bonds with revenues at a 1 to 1 ratio: Will they? And when is that going to happen? In a year or 2 or who knows?

You said you all know who stole the coins .. some kid in a basement living with his mom?

I will do the rest.
Finally there are people able to actually do something. I fear your anger is going in the wrong direction. It is necessary to sum ​​up the results of the current situation with CR 1.0. First. Three former owners raised funds amounting to at least half a million dollars. Intentionally or not, these funds are lost. No one is held accountable for it. Second. Known and feels fine one of the former owners. It even helps in the work of the new team. Here you can find information about it bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624588.60. He is within the reach of the police visit. The rest of the owners why it is silent. Do you believe that they do not know each other http://trilema.com/2014/robert-keith-cristopher-jr-matt-sartain-kristian-thomson-cryptorush-much-comedy-lulzgoldmine/. I will not speak their minds because the answer is to give only the court. Third. Launched the official version about a hacker from the basement which apparently confirmed by log files CR 1.0. Apparently this will speak at the conference KD. Exclude any such version complicity owners.Cancels this fact responsible for bad defense. This is another question that can be answered only by the court. Fourth. New command CR 2.0 is working to return the money. Six months is collecting donations. Six months frozen coins that were not stolen. It is clear that you need the money for new infrastructure and salaries. But no real satoshi not returned. Just built a new Ponzi scheme. Is not such activity is only an attempt to cover their tracks. Another question. And finally the fifth. Regardless of how the situation will develop activities CR 1.0 should be subject to transparent proceedings. Too flourished weeds around crypto.

Finally someone that has all the information together! Thanks for your reply.

Yeah i knew that CR collected funds and donations for repayment .. and i was wondering where those funds were.
So this is a double theft so far, the hack and the repayment money, wow ... there is nothing else to say here.

And thanks for the Link, http://trilema.com/2014/robert-keith-cristopher-jr-matt-sartain-kristian-thomson-cryptorush-much-comedy-lulzgoldmine/
ninjaskip

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:20:00 AM

http://www.dailydot.com/business/cryptorush-exchange-blackcoin/

Another good Link here.
X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:25:44 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 10:55:43 AM by X3n0X

Get lost would ya?

I will do the rest.

Yeah i knew that CR collected funds and donations for repayment .. and i was wondering where those funds were.
So this is a double theft so far, the hack and the repayment money, wow ... there is nothing else to say here.

And thanks for the Link, http://trilema.com/2014/robert-keith-cristopher-jr-matt-sartain-kristian-thomson-cryptorush-much-comedy-lulzgoldmine/

Feels like talking to a wall but here we go once again...

1) The current team that stood up from the community have nothing to do with the previous owners. We took over the name and the debt of the previous owners in an effort to reimburse every user that was hit by the hacks that happened before we took it over.

Since then everything is build from the ground up, all CR 1.0 servers and services were canceled and a brand new infrastructure was build. This includes contacting ISO certified datacenters, setting up servers and working out the technical details of building it all together with security being on the top of the list.

Your point in half a million dollars, i believe you are referring to the intermediate owner 'Fyrstikken' that released teh news of him buying up 50% of all CRS at the release price of 1800 satoshi that counted up towards the half a million dollars. I myself wasn't involved during this time but from my understanding there was never a transaction made to back this up. In short, there never was half a million dollars raised.

2) Regarding previous owners, we do have one contact from CR 1.0, which is LinkandZelda. He has no access what so ever to the new systems and is only here because he volunteered to be available should we have any questions regarding the CR 1.0 systems. This is something link himself proposed and something we did not ask of him to do. He was broken to see what the outcome was from the hack and wants to make it right, hence why he didnt run away with what was left after the hacks.

3) During GRRCon, the current CEO will be releasing the details of the hack and security exploits that were used during the CR 1.0 attacks, this will be recorded for those that are unable to attend the conference themselves. Should time allow it and people are genuine capable of asking well formed questions instead of FUD we might even consider adding a Q&A afterwards. However, our primary goal is getting the exchange running and all coins reimbursed.

4) Donations. Yes, we are collecting donations, and to be honest I wish there was more in the donation jar than that there is now. However, every satoshi is a satoshi. For transparency sake and 'proving' your ill formed accusations wrong i'll request the donation address to be listed on the website so you can check the funds coming in to those addresses via an independent third party block explorer.

5) Infrastructure costs. You accusing us without evidence of using other peoples funds for paying salaries and using it to cover costs fundamentally upsets me because i'm one of the members paying the bills from my own pockets to make this a reality. Regarding salaries, give me a break, no one on the team has received a satoshi for his efforts so far. Why do you think things are going slow? There's not that many people willing to work for a cause of reimbursing people that got hit due to other people. We're doing this for no salary, keeping the lights on from our own pockets in the effort of reimbursing every person that got hit and afterwards, yes, we hope we can finally take out a 'salary'.

6) Reimbursements
- Coins that are completely solvent will be released in time
- Coins that are completely insolvent and coins that are partially solvent will be released and the remainder that's not available will be transfered to the BTC / LTC bonds option. This is a free market so that those that do trust us and are willing to take a risk can accumulate the debt from others. At the same time this provides a way out for people that do not trust us.

7) Next time you make any more accusations of us stealing I would like to ask you of bringing more to the table then just words and old articles or threads that only talk and speculate about the previous owners. With that being said i'll look into releasing / stating the donation addresses on the website publicly so you can all check the donation numbers and see that there is no donation stolen. Apart from that I'll discus the options of releasing the total % of each coin that are still present in the current system, left/taken over from CR 1.0.

EDIT:
Donation addresses (these been in our IRC topic for months now... but, well, details, right?)
BTC 1Jwa7a4mi2VSGqkRNz4BHC1v26NsyVsH5M   LTC LQdZQuismNMRqJGpUweCt9x27zbTeAngc6   DOGE DHC5Ku3Ho1rpDvdG3iHzSoXxcjSnhB6WWx   CNO UPX3SAj9FsByXMbW3314td2js1RtUWoSVk

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new
ninjaskip

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:23:46 PM

Get lost would ya?

I will do the rest.

1) The current team that stood up from the community have nothing to do with the previous owners. We took over the name and the debt of the previous owners in an effort to reimburse every user that was hit by the hacks that happened before we took it over.

Since then everything is build from the ground up, all CR 1.0 servers and services were canceled and a brand new infrastructure was build. This includes contacting ISO certified datacenters, setting up servers and working out the technical details of building it all together with security being on the top of the list.

Your point in half a million dollars, i believe you are referring to the intermediate owner 'Fyrstikken' that released teh news of him buying up 50% of all CRS at the release price of 1800 satoshi that counted up towards the half a million dollars. I myself wasn't involved during this time but from my understanding there was never a transaction made to back this up. In short, there never was half a million dollars raised.

2) Regarding previous owners, we do have one contact from CR 1.0, which is LinkandZelda. He has no access what so ever to the new systems and is only here because he volunteered to be available should we have any questions regarding the CR 1.0 systems. This is something link himself proposed and something we did not ask of him to do. He was broken to see what the outcome was from the hack and wants to make it right, hence why he didnt run away with what was left after the hacks.

3) During GRRCon, the current CEO will be releasing the details of the hack and security exploits that were used during the CR 1.0 attacks, this will be recorded for those that are unable to attend the conference themselves. Should time allow it and people are genuine capable of asking well formed questions instead of FUD we might even consider adding a Q&A afterwards. However, our primary goal is getting the exchange running and all coins reimbursed.

4) Donations. Yes, we are collecting donations, and to be honest I wish there was more in the donation jar than that there is now. However, every satoshi is a satoshi. For transparency sake and 'proving' your ill formed accusations wrong i'll request the donation address to be listed on the website so you can check the funds coming in to those addresses via an independent third party block explorer.

5) Infrastructure costs. You accusing us without evidence of using other peoples funds for paying salaries and using it to cover costs fundamentally upsets me because i'm one of the members paying the bills from my own pockets to make this a reality. Regarding salaries, give me a break, no one on the team has received a satoshi for his efforts so far. Why do you think things are going slow? There's not that many people willing to work for a cause of reimbursing people that got hit due to other people. We're doing this for no salary, keeping the lights on from our own pockets in the effort of reimbursing every person that got hit and afterwards, yes, we hope we can finally take out a 'salary'.

6) Reimbursements
- Coins that are completely insolvent and coins that are partially solvent will be released and the remainder that's not available will be transfered to the BTC / LTC bonds option. This is a free market so that those that do trust us and are willing to take a risk can accumulate the debt from others. At the same time this provides a way out for people that do not trust us.

7) Next time you make any more accusations of us stealing I would like to ask you of bringing more to the table then just words and old articles or threads that only talk and speculate about the previous owners. With that being said i'll look into releasing / stating the donation addresses on the website publicly so you can all check the donation numbers and see that there is no donation stolen. Apart from that I'll discus the options of releasing the total % of each coin that are still present in the current system, left/taken over from CR 1.0.

EDIT:
Donation addresses (these been in our IRC topic for months now... but, well, details, right?)
BTC 1Jwa7a4mi2VSGqkRNz4BHC1v26NsyVsH5M   LTC LQdZQuismNMRqJGpUweCt9x27zbTeAngc6   DOGE DHC5Ku3Ho1rpDvdG3iHzSoXxcjSnhB6WWx   CNO UPX3SAj9FsByXMbW3314td2js1RtUWoSVk

Why you asking for donations if you "repaying" in poo?

*Try to sound a bit more professional and not like a worthless basement kid.
X3n0X

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:49:32 PM

Get lost would ya?

I will do the rest.

6) Reimbursements

EDIT:

Donations will be used to buy back the 'poo', however, donations are not covering the full debt... Hence the bonds option to give people a way to get out early instead of waiting patiently. I'm sure someone is willing to take your 'poo' of your hands since you're so upset with it.

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:49:24 PM

Is there some info when CR 2.0 will begin payback coins from CR 1.0?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

JCJr222

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:02:36 PM

It has already begun. Log in to your account to see the progress. You will need to register a new account with the same email address if you haven't already.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:16:12 PM

It has already begun. Log in to your account to see the progress. You will need to register a new account with the same email address if you haven't already.

I already registered account in CR 2.0 with same email, but i dont see any progress info there.. Where i can find this?

JCJr222

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:24:04 PM

I already registered account in CR 2.0 with same email, but i dont see any progress info there.. Where i can find this?

If you go to the Portfolio page you will see the progress of the repayment, just click the 'Show 1.0 balances' button. For info regarding the payments, you can follow here on the thread as well as on twitter. The most up to date information will come from @TheCryptoRush @The1KingDragon and @JCJr222
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

If you go to the Portfolio page you will see the progress of the repayment, just click the 'Show 1.0 balances' button. For info regarding the payments, you can follow here on the thread as well as on twitter. The most up to date information will come from @TheCryptoRush @The1KingDragon and @JCJr222

Now i got it! And on market i can see that like a CRB_B . Thank you.

mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:50:05 PM

So far BTC/LTC were converted to "bonds", and that's it.  You cannot withdraw "bonds", so payback didn't actually begin as of now.

Can you provide schedule when other coins will be available?

Will they be in "bonds" as well or actual coins people can withdraw?

Yes, I read the thread, and the only thing mentioned was along the line "when we feel like it".  There were plenty of coins that were not hacked and there shouldn't be a major technical reason people cannot withdraw these coins.  Maybe L&Z will do this if he's really eager to resolve the CR1 fiasco.

JCJr222

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:10:35 PM

So far BTC/LTC were converted to "bonds", and that's it.  You cannot withdraw "bonds", so payback didn't actually begin as of now.

Yes, I read the thread, and the only thing mentioned was along the line "when we feel like it".  There were plenty of coins that were not hacked and there shouldn't be a major technical reason people cannot withdraw these coins.  Maybe L&Z will do this if he's really eager to resolve the CR1 fiasco.

Actually, other coins have been returned. CRS was the first to be fully returned to users, even before the BTC/LTC conversions. CoinO has been repaid as well. Others are coming soon (as in this weekend unless I'm mistaken). The progress has been slow so far for safety to ensure everything is working as it should. We don't want the system to freak out and repay someone else your coins, so it has been a careful process so far. All other solvent coins will be returned a little more quickly once we have the assurance the system is operating properly, which it appears to be.

Also, L&Z doesn't really have anything to do with the repayments. He has stayed in contact for the sole purpose of being a consultant on the CR 1 systems, and for this we are grateful. However this is where his involvement ends. He does not have any access to the current system. Access to the inner-workings of the new exchange is restricted to 2 people as far as I am aware. One has coded the new site from scratch and the other has been dealing with the creation of new wallets and migration of the coins from storage to the site in preparation for the payments.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:21:51 PM

So far BTC/LTC were converted to "bonds", and that's it.  You cannot withdraw "bonds", so payback didn't actually begin as of now.

Yes, I read the thread, and the only thing mentioned was along the line "when we feel like it".  There were plenty of coins that were not hacked and there shouldn't be a major technical reason people cannot withdraw these coins.  Maybe L&Z will do this if he's really eager to resolve the CR1 fiasco.

Actually, other coins have been returned. CRS was the first to be fully returned to users, even before the BTC/LTC conversions. CoinO has been repaid as well. Others are coming soon (as in this weekend unless I'm mistaken). The progress has been slow so far for safety to ensure everything is working as it should. We don't want the system to freak out and repay someone else your coins, so it has been a careful process so far. All other solvent coins will be returned a little more quickly once we have the assurance the system is operating properly, which it appears to be.

Also, L&Z doesn't really have anything to do with the repayments. He has stayed in contact for the sole purpose of being a consultant on the CR 1 systems, and for this we are grateful. However this is where his involvement ends. He does not have any access to the current system. Access to the inner-workings of the new exchange is restricted to 2 people as far as I am aware. One has coded the new site from scratch and the other has been dealing with the creation of new wallets and migration of the coins from storage to the site in preparation for the payments.

Let's hope that this time everything will be okay. Good luck with that!

www.www

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:18:24 PM

Get lost would ya?

I will do the rest.

6) Reimbursements

EDIT:
I see my post got the address. Please note that I spoke softly as possible and do not blame anyone. Still wish the new team to pay off debts and move on. However, there are questions for you. The first and foremost question. How there was a transfer of the rights to the cr 1.0 cr 2.0. It can not be that you are a completely new team. Based on what you've got access to the old server. The second question.Why do you gain access to information not immediately returned balances and still do not do it. You do not need a working website and voting lists. Only one computer and one working day. Or you do not want to do it or you do not have all these multiple coins. If the old stock exchange is not traded against traders all coins must be in place. Why you do not get the wrong coin for several months. The third question. As for donations. This is not the one BTC. Enough to follow the twitter KD. On a good day received more than 6 BTC. Why none satoshi of these funds did not go to the awards. One day is enough subsidies to close all the glass for sale CRB today. That's all. I do not want to offend a new team. This is only a response to your post.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:22:54 PM

such quote spam  Shocked
www.www

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

I swear this thread has comments from some of the dumbest mother&%kers I've ever seen. Hey Ninjaskip, do the world a favor and DO NOT BREED! I'm convinced your parents must have been brother and sister, you need a little chlorine in your gene pool....

They obviously have nothing to hide since they've posted the donation addresses. Did you even bother to look? There is 1.2 BTC sitting there. How far do you think that will go between 36K users? That wouldn't even cover the transaction fees to send 1 satoshi to every user. Does your life really suck so bad that you have to prove your ignorance by posting your ramblings on this thread instead of becoming a productive member of society? When is the last time you experienced a synapse in that skull of yours?
You are a worthy candidate to ignore .. Cheesy
mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:21:28 PM

To be fair, CRS is not a coin.

So appears to be that CoinO is the only coin that was returned.  I wonder whether anyone tried to withdraw.

Regarding schedule, more clarity and openness won't hurt.  So far it has always been "we are working on it" "ASAP" "coming soon" etc. and your answer is not different.

Balances were posted very long time ago, even before CR2 went into beta.  Were they correct at the time of the posting?  What was/is involved in the process of balance/contact information verification?  Why would system "freak out" during withdrawal if balances were already posted?  Was it too hard to differentiate coins that were compromised from coins that were not?

I suggested that L&Z COULD help because all this mess is ultimately his and his buddies responsibility.  And he doesn't really need to have access to the current system, just work with the old 1.0 DB/wallets and return what is available.

JCJr222

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:30:11 PM

To be fair, CRS is not a coin.

So appears to be that CoinO is the only coin that was returned.  I wonder whether anyone tried to withdraw.

Regarding schedule, more clarity and openness won't hurt.  So far it has always been "we are working on it" "ASAP" "coming soon" etc. and your answer is not different.

Balances were posted very long time ago, even before CR2 went into beta.  Were they correct at the time of the posting?  What was/is involved in the process of balance/contact information verification?  Why would system "freak out" during withdrawal if balances were already posted?  Was it too hard to differentiate coins that were compromised from coins that were not?

I suggested that L&Z COULD help because all this mess is ultimately his and his buddies responsibility.  And he doesn't really need to have access to the current system, just work with the old 1.0 DB/wallets and return what is available.

Well CRS was the first to be returned because it is not a coin, so if something went terribly wrong it would be simple enough to fix without the risk of someone removing them from the site.

CoinO withdrawals have been working for quite awhile now since it was one of the first coins we listed on the new site. I have withdrawn CNO several times myself, though for the time being I have all of my CNO coins on the exchange. We are working closely with the CoinO community, so much so they are sponsoring a giveaway on our site.

The reason you keep seeing "we are working on it" "ASAP" "coming soon" etc. is because that is the most accurate answer we have to give. This is a day to day thing for each of us. As stated in several posts before, we are all volunteers who were users of the old site just like all of you. Instead of complaining about our coins being stolen, we all have stepped up to do whatever we can for all 36,000 users. We do this in our spare time since most of us have regular full time jobs, families, other responsibilities, etc.

The CR 1.0 balances posted were pulled directly from the 1.0 database. If the number we show is incorrect, they were incorrect in the old database and you had issues before anyone involved now ever touched a thing. I mentioned the system "freaking out" and although it may have been a poor choice of words, you have also taken it out of context by adding something about withdrawals which I never said. I will correct my statement now. We have started the reimbursements. We started with CRS, followed by converting BTC and LTC balances to CRB-B and CRB-L respectively. We have also repaid 1 solvent coin, CoinO, as a way of testing to ensure the repayment system is working properly. We have had no negative feedback and expect to release more solvent coins in the near future. If you would like a hard date, I apologize for not being able to read KingDragon's mind. He is coding this system and it is ultimately up to him when these things happen because, frankly, it revolves around his schedule.

Because we now are the ones responsible, we are the ones in control of the 1.0 database and wallets so LaZ STILL doesn't come into play as you are suggesting. Not to say we do not trust him, but since he is not apart of the new company if he had any access to the database or wallets it would be a major security breach don't you think?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 10:47:54 PM

And then we call the one dude stupid who lost $22k. He was bringing coins to sell on YOUR exchange and he's an idiot? Let's see if he comes back Roll Eyes

I was the one to call the 22k (that's by the way not really true, it was 50k BC) situation "stupid" and I have no affiliation with CR except for being CR 1.0 customer many moons ago. This is not the same as calling a person stupid. Even the smartest people do stupid things and depositing that many coins into an exchange like CR 1.0 was one such thing. The exchange was horribly dysfunctional even at best times. This is a great example of what happens when greed overpowers common sense.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: