Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141783 times)
slasherzx

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:09:53 PM

please buy the remaining btc-crb on the market like mine.. its a good oppurtunity since the price of btc is very low.. and others already sold theirs..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:07:48 PM

there is no hope now or never was of getting "solvent" coins back. like how long does it f@cking take!! they obviously dont have them and they fill us full of shit that they going to repay them, not a good way to start of an exchange with lies. if they had the brains they would be giving people back these coins or going out of their way to buy some coins from other exchanges to repay people even a little to boost confidence, silly people. and wtf is these CRB all about?, wel to me its a load of f@cking bullshit!!! wont be long to this will be 1 year from this fiasco and i aint got nothing back!!!

I think most of the solvent coins are coins that have been abandoned and may or may not have functioning block chains. Basically, I think anything that had some worth in last April or so was stolen, and so what you're left with is like Rabbitcoin and Industrycoin and other stuff that had very little value back 9 months ago, and at this point probably doesn't even have a single node or miner left. I agree that there should be some accounting of what is left in the coffers, but to be honest, I don't think there's much of value left from the hacks.
CSL

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:22:20 PM

there is no hope now or never was of getting "solvent" coins back. like how long does it f@cking take!! they obviously dont have them and they fill us full of shit that they going to repay them, not a good way to start of an exchange with lies. if they had the brains they would be giving people back these coins or going out of their way to buy some coins from other exchanges to repay people even a little to boost confidence, silly people. and wtf is these CRB all about?, wel to me its a load of f@cking bullshit!!! wont be long to this will be 1 year from this fiasco and i aint got nothing back!!!
I think most of the solvent coins are coins that have been abandoned and may or may not have functioning block chains. Basically, I think anything that had some worth in last April or so was stolen, and so what you're left with is like Rabbitcoin and Industrycoin and other stuff that had very little value back 9 months ago, and at this point probably doesn't even have a single node or miner left. I agree that there should be some accounting of what is left in the coffers, but to be honest, I don't think there's much of value left from the hacks.
Maybe that's the idea.  They sell all the alts coins like DRK and others that still have a little value, wait a few months/years in the hope that they get abandoned, and then say "there's no point giving them back now."  It's a great idea, and it might even work if we stay quiet and let it.

Abandoned or not, I would like to see all of my coins back out of principle.  I have some worthless coins and I have a pile of coins with real value.  If they were made available then I'd move the coins with value to a real exchange as fast as the blockchain would allow.

So come on CR.  You clearly don't want to pump any of the cash from donations and fraudulent share sales into refunding BTC, so spend it buying back the alts you sold instead.  I for one am not going to keep quiet purely out of principle.  I really don't like theft.  And yes - at this point they have lost the right to all "benefit of the doubt", and I am making that direct accusation.  I challenge CR to prove me wrong.
qiangge1

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:08:02 AM

Grin  https://cryptorush.in/  Maintain again?
bloods-n-cryptos

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:19:02 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 04:42:49 PM by bloods-n-cryptos

Grin  https://cryptorush.in/  Maintain again?

tried to make a deposit today and after 10 confirmations on the network, still nothing shows up in my wallet.  sent a message to support but haven't heard a peep.

UPDATE:  My deposit was credited.

Any information provided in my posts is for educational purposes only and is not to be considered legal advice, but you already knew that.
X3n0X

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:44:57 PM

Couple of updates:

- CR 1.0 funds & reimbursement status page (https://cryptorush.in/status_old)
- API features have been expanded to include trade functionality (https://cryptorush.in/api.html)
- Blog where new information regarding (site) updates will be released (http://blog.cryptorush.in)
- Recently added to CoinMarketCap (http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptorush)
- Market Overview statistics added to main page (after logon this information is added as/in the default market view)
- Email 2FA for withdrawal requests is implemented
- Lots of bug fixes & UI cleanup

X3

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new
JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:30:19 PM

Maybe that's the idea.  They sell all the alts coins like DRK and others that still have a little value, wait a few months/years in the hope that they get abandoned, and then say "there's no point giving them back now."  It's a great idea, and it might even work if we stay quiet and let it.

Abandoned or not, I would like to see all of my coins back out of principle.  I have some worthless coins and I have a pile of coins with real value.  If they were made available then I'd move the coins with value to a real exchange as fast as the blockchain would allow.

So come on CR.  You clearly don't want to pump any of the cash from donations and fraudulent share sales into refunding BTC, so spend it buying back the alts you sold instead.  I for one am not going to keep quiet purely out of principle.  I really don't like theft.  And yes - at this point they have lost the right to all "benefit of the doubt", and I am making that direct accusation.  I challenge CR to prove me wrong.

Have you been keeping up with the OP? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.0
CSL

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:31:33 PM

Have you been keeping up with the OP? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.0
Not so much.  I stupidly tend to expect new information to be announced into the thread instead of being quietly edited at the top.  Both places would be good, with timestamps on the top edits.  There was a "couple of updates" article a couple of messages ago that made no mention of this development.  I just took a look at the original article and there appears to be an update saying that a couple of coins have been returned after almost a year of sitting on hands.  Well, it's a start, I suppose, but I can't help feeling a sense of deja vu.

I would like to see a schedule of the next 10 coins to be tackled, along with an ETA for each.  Once those have been released for withdrawal, the next 10 can be selected and ETAs can be given for those.  This would give people a sense that something is being done, instead of just the same list of "updates" being posted over and over again in between blocks of complete silence and inactivity.  These are supposed to be "solvent" coins, after all.  If the coins still exist then I don't see the difficulty.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:46:54 PM

I would like to see a schedule of the next 10 coins to be tackled, along with an ETA for each.  Once those have been released for withdrawal, the next 10 can be selected and ETAs can be given for those.  This would give people a sense that something is being done, instead of just the same list of "updates" being posted over and over again in between blocks of complete silence and inactivity.  These are supposed to be "solvent" coins, after all.  If the coins still exist then I don't see the difficulty.

This is like the 20th time this suggestion has come up, from various folks within the community. Along with an accountability and record keeping system.

mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:21:12 PM

Not so much.  I stupidly tend to expect new information to be announced into the thread instead of being quietly edited at the top.  Both places would be good, with timestamps on the top edits.  There was a "couple of updates" article a couple of messages ago that made no mention of this development.  I just took a look at the original article and there appears to be an update saying that a couple of coins have been returned after almost a year of sitting on hands.  Well, it's a start, I suppose, but I can't help feeling a sense of deja vu.

ditto

It seems that new CR team has unreasonable expectations of their user base, like looking for hidden announcements in obscure places (it's fun!), or having users (yeah, all >1000 of them) to chat with them on IRC if they have questions or need support.

Kudos to JC jr for managing to audit two coins in one week (wait, how many coins were on exchange, and how many weeks are in a year?), but it appears that the rest of the team is just too busy with presentations and modifying web site color theme instead.

The loss is the loss, the best would be just to shut down the exchange and concentrate on returning what can still be salvaged.  There are other exchanges out there, and many are so far more superior that with the current speed of development it is unfathomable that CR could ever catch up to them.

JCJr222

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:37:51 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 01:01:49 PM by JCJr222

Not so much.  I stupidly tend to expect new information to be announced into the thread instead of being quietly edited at the top.  Both places would be good, with timestamps on the top edits.  There was a "couple of updates" article a couple of messages ago that made no mention of this development.  I just took a look at the original article and there appears to be an update saying that a couple of coins have been returned after almost a year of sitting on hands.  Well, it's a start, I suppose, but I can't help feeling a sense of deja vu.

I would like to see a schedule of the next 10 coins to be tackled, along with an ETA for each.  Once those have been released for withdrawal, the next 10 can be selected and ETAs can be given for those.  This would give people a sense that something is being done, instead of just the same list of "updates" being posted over and over again in between blocks of complete silence and inactivity.  These are supposed to be "solvent" coins, after all.  If the coins still exist then I don't see the difficulty.

I would like to be able to do this as well, but I fear it would just cause more chaos if a deadline isn't met. For instance, the two we got out on Monday, I had planned for last Friday or Saturday. With the various admins being from 3 different countries/continents/time zones, it is sometimes difficult to get everybody working together on a daily basis. We have setup a system to where we are all able to be updated on what needs to be done, so even considering the different times we are around, we can all stay up to date on what needs to be done even if the others aren't around. I will say that I plan to have close to 10 solvent coins returned within the next week or so, if everything works out the way I am hoping. Every time I update the OP I will start posting a message in the thread with a link to it to make updates more noticeable. Because of our irc channel, blog, support system, emails and any other way there is to contact us, I tend to forget about the forum at times. I am trying to rectify this and be sure to check at least every other day.

ditto

It seems that new CR team has unreasonable expectations of their user base, like looking for hidden announcements in obscure places (it's fun!), or having users (yeah, all >1000 of them) to chat with them on IRC if they have questions or need support.

Kudos to JC jr for managing to audit two coins in one week (wait, how many coins were on exchange, and how many weeks are in a year?), but it appears that the rest of the team is just too busy with presentations and modifying web site color theme instead.

The loss is the loss, the best would be just to shut down the exchange and concentrate on returning what can still be salvaged.  There are other exchanges out there, and many are so far more superior that with the current speed of development it is unfathomable that CR could ever catch up to them.

If you need to contact us, we have many ways other than just IRC. They are listed in the OP, but in case you missed them: Email support@cryptorush.in, Support System https://support.cryptorush.in, the new chat window on the site which links directly to our IRC channel #cryptorush, and the various Twitter accounts.

Most of my week was spent hunting down nodes to actually get wallets to sync, figuring out which of our wallets are outdated, etc. I have a list of almost 180 coins, and most of them are old abandoned coins so getting a wallet to connect is a chore in itself. Many of the coins I know to be solvent can't be moved because of this. I have gathered a TON of information which will hopefully make this process much quicker now.

Many things are going on at the same time because we all have our areas of skills. I hope you have noticed more than a color change, otherwise your comments are unfounded. There have been several major updates in the last few weeks. There are also many new features in the works that no other exchange offers, so buckle up if you think we won't catch up  Wink

ZPserge

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:21:38 PM

who will trust this scam exchange? you people have not returned the money and want more?
I am not for myself, my stay there the whole balance of 0.02 I could leave

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:17:10 PM

who will trust this scam exchange? you people have not returned the money and want more?
I am not for myself, my stay there the whole balance of 0.02 I could leave

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:43:58 PM

priority should be paying people back at least something, how can confidence be restored otherwise??

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 12:05:12 AM

.03 is the bid for cryptorush bonds... so i get 3% on my btc which these guys have decided to put into these fucking bonds. im done with these fucks anybody find out where and who these fucktard thieves are time to report them for fraud.
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

Exchange unavailable for several days. Support is not responding. The forum was silence. What is it. All died.  Shocked
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:15:04 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 02:07:25 PM by iGotSpots

Didn't you guys lose enough using this site last year...? Nobody noticed that when they shut down last year a lot of them went to start a new exchange...?

Honestly...are you guys fucking retarded?

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:54:53 PM

Exchange unavailable for several days. Support is not responding. The forum was silence. What is it. All died.  Shocked

No way!!!  Shocked  Shocked One more time Huh Huh In the meantime, Karpeles hired?!?  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
www.www

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:16:54 PM

CR 3.0 will be soon.  Grin
CSL

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:17:17 PM

One of two things is happening here:  Either (1) they have decided that they have milked it for all the fresh cash they are going to get and so now it's time to make a run for the hills, or (2) they have taken it offline for a couple of months to make another "major" change to the colour scheme.

Of course there's the third possibility that the exchange is just down and none of the "staff" have noticed yet.  That would explain why there has been no announcement of this event.

One thing's for absolute sure, which is that no "solvent" coins of any value will ever be handed back to their rightful owners.  They were cashed out and spent long ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: