Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.  (Read 3846 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Even when there's a lot of merchants accepting Bitcoin but majority of Bitcoin users are just holding their coins to earn profits, there will be no use to it. I encourage my friends to use an app based in our country where anyone who download and add funds on their app gets something in return. There has to be an incentive in using it so others will start using it too and not just hodling it.
I know there will come a time wherein we will all be using our hard earned bitcoins than just holding them.For now,i understand people still prefer to make it as an investment because making use of bitcoin as a payment method is not yet legalized.Hopefully it will soon to happen.

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

Its hard make bussiness accepting bitcoin if government still ban it. In my country, bitcoin for payment still banned and merchant can not accept bitcoin because its againts the rules. Hopely in near future, my government regulate bitcoin and following advance country to accept bitcoin as payment
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:07:17 AM

Cryptocurrency payments do protect the interests of users, such as:
Protect consumer privacy
Promote capital flows and achieve truly borderless business
Reduce "pending transactions" queues
Cut high transaction costs

But many improvements are needed before users can adopt cryptocurrency payments in large-scale.
Price fluctuations: cryptocurrency price fluctuations make it difficult to maintain equilibrium.
Security: Even the most secure cryptocurrency wallet at the moment can be hacked. How to ensure the security of user assets is also the key to the healthy development of the cryptocurrency market.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

Well in my country mostly they do not understand what is bitcoin but there are several company,establishment and school are accepting bitcoin as a payment method and it is slowly adopt by the community here.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:02:03 AM

Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

Maybe let's just not force some companies if they don't want to accept bitcoin as payment, it is their choice if they want to. Maybe better to search some other companies that are accepting bitcoin and buy what you want there.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:23:36 AM

someone who has a BTC may find it helpful to easily buy items using BTC, but someone who does not have a BTC doesn't even know about BTC, may find it difficult to make complicated transactions. Imagine that person must make a deposit, buy BTC, then withdraw. how long will it take? Whereas transactions with FIAT currencies do not have a large price difference
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

Thanks that's pretty awesome patronage call, this is a part of a gradual way to massive adoption! we, as community should have initiate any steps to attract merchants and financial institutions to accept crypto as form of payments.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

For me, I think that if most people are into bitcoin then the company will finds its way to accept bitcoin as payment option. What we will do is to promote starting to our friends and neighbors and to other people and the rest will follow.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

It is a good moves, we should do something to make bitcoin Works as what is the purpose it has been created. When all of people and companies already use bitcoin as a currency, then the prices will be Steady and we don't need banks anymore, we can do transaction around the world without go to the Money changer. So, we don't need Money changer too.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

Even i have considered it a long time ago.
Most of the firms are not willing to accept bitcoins as a mean of payment due to the various risk factors.
Several firms and companies have already signed petitions about accepting bitcoins as a mean of payment but they have not yet reacted onto it.
Accepting bitcoins is not that easy by the local community and it will take a lot of efforts to prove them the benefits of bitcoins.
Hope it soon takes place and atleast some major companies should start accepting cryptos.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:57:27 AM

Lol, you could just email the support at each merchant and say that you were going to buy whatever the most expensive item they have, but you only have bitcoins to spend, so you are going to have to buy it somewhere else that accepts bitcoin. Haha
I think this opinion here is great. Direct to the point and straight conversation with the support may help each side underdtand each other most especially accepting Bitcoin payments to merchants that we eould like to purchase and try to buy or pay for goods and services they offer. I would like to do the same thing in the future with my Bitcoins as for me it is the most convenient way of paying online.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

For me, I think that if most people are into bitcoin then the company will finds its way to accept bitcoin as payment option. What we will do is to promote starting to our friends and neighbors and to other people and the rest will follow.

It's not easy from what you think especially when they had their initial encounter with bitcoin and tagged as scam. Even you explain to them that this is a new way of payment and a great asset, they still be looking at you with blank face. And so I'm pass on it.

Well I guess pushing this too much can't help it either, just have a complete awareness then it's all good. Once people knew everything about bitcoin then they'll be surely flocking around here. Their curiosity will lead them here like what happened last year when bitcoin had its ath, so hang on.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

That would be great if more and more companies start accepting btc as their payment option.But what i feel is they have to be motivated by the existing governments to initiate this digital move mandatorily for it to be implemented more effectively.So even though the public informs the companies to accept btc it would be more effective when the concerned governments regulate btc and also their usage in various areas.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

Compelling companies to accept bitcoin payment would not be an easy task due to its volatility, as they might not be sure of the current rate.
I agree, but if more people would start paying in BTC then more companies will become accustomed to letting people pa y that way
Othuke

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

I am motivated by this post. I have a magazine with a good number of readership ans I have begun a deliberate publicity to promote the mainstream  adoption of Bitcoin in Africa. Let us all spread the word...
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

This is a very good idea. To begin with, you should ask the online stores to enter this payment method. And after that just ask the rest of the companies about it.

MadaraAvenger

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

I think that a lot of companies are already accept bitcoin as payment. I take examples from my countries and I see everyday new brands accepting cryptos as payment system....world is changing.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

Well, I believe that companies will definitely try to entertain the maximum payment methods as it will increase their cash inflow at the end of the day. However, when it comes to the cryptocurrencies, the corporate sector is worried about price volatility aspect. Even the one per cent fall in the price can result in the loss of millions for the companies having a turnover in billions. On the other hand, legal uncertainty is one of the reasons why mass adoption is not getting the expected momentum.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

if this is possible, I have an online store suggestion that is etsy. Etsy is almost similar to Amazon. Buying and selling sites that have many enthusiasts. so far, Etsy only accepts payments via paypal and debit cards, if there is bitcoin as a payment, I think it will be better. How to? if anyone can work it out, I hope it will happen soon.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

Well, I believe that companies will definitely try to entertain the maximum payment methods as it will increase their cash inflow at the end of the day. However, when it comes to the cryptocurrencies, the corporate sector is worried about price volatility aspect. Even the one per cent fall in the price can result in the loss of millions for the companies having a turnover in billions. On the other hand, legal uncertainty is one of the reasons why mass adoption is not getting the expected momentum.
the price instability will last as long as the main countries do not regulate the trade of cryptocurrencies. If this matter is settled, the course will strive for a stable level and then the attention will be paid to corporations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: