Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH??  (Read 139648 times)
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.
the whole market depends on BTC trend and of course that alts depends too, and yes, alts which were created on ethereum blockchain and trading first of all in ETH pair depends on ETH price if you are looking from fiat, ETH price grows/falls and alts price grows/falls too in same time.
the present development in accordance with the efforts and improvements continue to be done by Altcoin.
 so this affects the price of the basic Altcoin and made Altcoin depend on the development of its own Altcoin.
not dependent but rather left for size with the development of the Ethereum owned nor Bitcoin.
 Other Altcoin will strive to continue to improve its development and compete with such a strong Bitcoin coins and making it a benchmark.

thiemthang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:55:15 AM

If the external market for the dollar is the standard for assessing currencies. In the electronic money market, BTC will be the standard currency for altcoin evaluation, including ETH also evaluated through BTC currency
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:07:36 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.

In my opinion, the price of crypto currency depends more on the price of bitcoin. Ethereum alone as a coin with more sophisticated technology and innovative than bitcoin also depends on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin still plays an important role in controlling the price of crypto currencies because bitcoin is still the king of crypto currencies. Bitcoin still has full power in controlling the price of crypto currencies so that other crypto currencies only follow the fluctuations in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin can have strong control over the price of crypto currencies because bitcoin is a crypto currency coin that has the highest public trust.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:27:23 AM

Yeah in my opinion it is almost right that all altcoins are depends on bitcoin because it is also the king of all altcoins so it is really clear that all coins are dependable at bitcoin etherum is also strong coin next to bitcoin so it has also great value market price depends on these both coins.
kulas

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

In my opinion, the price of crypto currency depends more on the price of bitcoin. Ethereum alone as a coin with more sophisticated technology and innovative than bitcoin also depends on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin still plays an important role in controlling the price of crypto currencies because bitcoin is still the king of crypto currencies. Bitcoin still has full power in controlling the price of crypto currencies so that other crypto currencies only follow the fluctuations in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin can have strong control over the price of crypto currencies because bitcoin is a crypto currency coin that has the highest public trust.
Not all altcoins depends on bitcoin and ethereum. I have some altcoins now that are still dropping while Bitcoin and other coins are increasing. If bitcoin had gradually increase its price then all the coins would increase as well
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2231

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:38:49 AM

In fact, the price of any altcoin depends on the US dollar. For example, CoinMarketCap shows prices in USD, although these coins or tokens are not traded directly for fiat money or Tether. Such price aggregators calculate and estimate the price of any crypto currency using the current price of BTC or ETH in US dollars.

The ERC20-tokens are connected to the Ethereum blockchain. In addition, many decentralized exchange markets based on smart contracts have a bid/ask orders for buying/selling tokens for ETH, so this trading activity also affects the price in USD.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

I think it's a double addiction. Many altcoins associated with Ethereum and their prices as well, but the Ethereum itself depends on the price of Bitcoin.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

BTC and ETH are the main and major currency of this market and all the altcoins are always depended on and follow these two main cryptocurrencies.

I will agree that the price of the tokens depend on Bitcoin as it is the main crypto. However, they do not depend on Ethereum, which is an altcoin as well. Just check the graphs on https://coinmarketcap.com and you will see it.
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

If you follow the dynamics of price changes, then in General it turns out: Bitcoin or Ethereum is growing and altcoins are creeping up. When the dynamics of the "main" cryptocurrencies changes - altcoins fall. But again, this is the market. It is impossible to say for sure.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

the price depends more on Bitcoin, the whole market is looking at this coin, this is a kind of Dolar, and so the whole market will always depend on this coin
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

I see that the price of Altcoin on the market sometimes follows the price movement of Bitcoin, when bitcoin experiences a decline in price it will make most of the Altcoins experience a price decline because it is caused by a lot of panic selling to the altcoin. So investors prefer to save their Bitcoin when prices go down, so when bitcoin goes down they sell their altcoins to become Bitcoin.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:50:37 PM

I see that the price of Altcoin on the market sometimes follows the price movement of Bitcoin, when bitcoin experiences a decline in price it will make most of the Altcoins experience a price decline because it is caused by a lot of panic selling to the altcoin. So investors prefer to save their Bitcoin when prices go down, so when bitcoin goes down they sell their altcoins to become Bitcoin.
Coins are all getting valuable because of how people are using them. They can make a lot more if they hold more coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

Not at all, but i think majority of them is attached to bitcoin's price.
It is very obvious that when bitcoin falls down, almost all of cryptos are also following the same path and it can be reflected on the graph too.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

For the time being, Altcoins prices really depend on Bitcoin, and not on ethereum. All prices and the market value of each coin vary depending on bitcoins. When bitcoin rises, expect altcoin to increase its value too.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

the price depends more on Bitcoin, the whole market is looking at this coin, this is a kind of Dolar, and so the whole market will always depend on this coin
About 80 percent of the coins are relying on Bitcoin to have their orders placed. Ethereum means very little to Altcoin pricing because Ethereum is relying on Bitcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Vilath

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

I anticipate thither are no cardinal !! altcoin cost depend on on single & nucleotide ; just Bitcoin.Where he goes alts pursue them its aloof a thing of age .
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

I anticipate thither are no cardinal !! altcoin cost depend on on single & nucleotide ; just Bitcoin.Where he goes alts pursue them its aloof a thing of age .
In any case, today only the price of Bitcoin depends on the cost of the entire cryptocurrency. It’s just not clear why today Bitcoin impulsively raised its price to $ 7,500, but the entire cryptocurrency market did not react to that.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

During this time I also thought the price of altcoins depended on the second price. Why ? Because when we invest in new project ICOs, payment methods can use BTC or ETH. So if the value of the two decreases or increases, it certainly affects the price of the coins. Therefore, the price of altcoins has always followed the movement of the prices of bitcoin and ethereum. So I think like that and that's just my opinion about this. So sorry if wrong and irrelevant.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

Not depends on ETH but it's depend on the price of bitcoin. If you look at the current crypto market now, the price of bitcoin is increasing since last week and when it happened, Altcoins price is going up too following the bitcoin price and vice versa. So it's all about on bitcoin price right now.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

The values, in fact, be determined by the price tag on bitcoin. Some individuals wish to claim in which the price tag on altcoins is dependent upon the price tag on Ethereum, not necessarily planning to the argument in which due to the fact there are tons regarding investing twos among altcoins and also Ethereum. But once more the price tag on Ethereum is dependent upon the price tag on bitcoin thus in a roundabout way, the values with the altcoins nonetheless be determined by the price tag on bitcoin no matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: