Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:29:12 AM

Just consider crypto as a side job or investment except your current crypto activity able make you earn more than your current job ( it's ok to resign, IMO)

Human is greedy creature and it's reasonable if they want to seek more income in many ways !
Yeah, don't give up your job if your profit in cryptocurrency is enough to cover all your expenses.
I will not advice to do full time job in cryptos if you are not that experienced traders, investors or bounty hunters because its risky to sacrifice your daily needs just for the profit which is not guaranteed.
You're right, even though your current income in crypto is higher, do not jump out of your job and just focus on crypto, I think it's a stupid and unaccounted choice, you should first experience in crypto before trying to work full time dude, because income in crypto is not fixed for the layman
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

Many people speculate with out from real job for crypto, but unfortunately with the current market conditions it is difficult to get big profit, never out of work because we can do both simultaneously.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:47:52 AM

If you have face this kind of situation i am pretty much sure that you had already found the secrets in bitcoin on how you have earn a lot form here. You are in that position because i am sure you feel and seen or experience that it is much better to go with crypto rather to focus on your rock solid regular job. I suggest that if you are experiencing this you must choose either you will continue your job or you will continue to focus on crypto. But if you can manage both of it, well this will surely give you a good life and better income.
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Just consider crypto as a side job or investment except your current crypto activity able make you earn more than your current job ( it's ok to resign, IMO)

Human is greedy creature and it's reasonable if they want to seek more income in many ways !
Yeah, don't give up your job if your profit in cryptocurrency is enough to cover all your expenses.
I will not advice to do full time job in cryptos if you are not that experienced traders, investors or bounty hunters because its risky to sacrifice your daily needs just for the profit which is not guaranteed.

I totally agree. We must not sacrifice our job because of cryptocurrency. Having a regular job is good because the income is stable every month. We can just do crypto as our part time, not as a full time job because in crypto we depend on the rising and falling of its price, unlike our regular job that our monthly pay is fixed.
gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

you should not be too focused in the world of cryptocurrency because I think your current job is more important than trading cryptocurrency, make trading only side jobs that can grow the assets you have.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

you should not be too focused in the world of cryptocurrency because I think your current job is more important than trading cryptocurrency, make trading only side jobs that can grow the assets you have.
The current job is important but at the same time  having knowledge about crypto currency at the early stage is very beneficial in the future but don't concentrate only on the bitcoin earnings because it is not stable.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

And even we know that we earn more here than our job it can't take the fact that we still need it to sustain our daily needs. Unless, we're so damn rich that we know we can stand with our decision. I know some people that leave their job for this but before they leave they made sure that their savings can support everything they desire.

elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Crypto is high volatile, So you must have a real job. I personally crypto is my side job.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

That really happens when you try to do other things during your work hour. There is no problem doing other things as long as it is outside your job hour. It isbjust like stealing.
Well I don’t consider this stealing unless and until you are just putting you’re hard in the first work and you are satisfying everyone with best results. If this is the case, you can use your free time in earning money through some other source as well online. But if you are failed to give it this way, then yes, you deserve to be separated and only one sort of work must be allowed to you later.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

As a student yes i exprerience this kind of problem, i neglet my grades because like you i spend so much time learning about how to earn in cryptocurrency, but i think a way to overcome that problem through time management so now i can manage my study and job in cryptovurrency.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:34:43 AM

Need to be careful with that and spend on crypto only that amount of time and energy you can afford without harming your existing job
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Very interesting point of view for you. I'll speak for myself, I don't want to work for my uncle. It may sound strange, but I can't spend my life on money that I sell to my employer for money. It is better to open a business and combine it with crypto trading and bounty companies.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Last year i could say it is good to make bitcoin anandd cryptocurrencies as a source of income, but for now it is hard to earn with cryptocurrencies because it all started to decreased its value. That is why it is good that you keep your job while you are waiting on your holdings and for you to provide your needs.
OGBandit23

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

I on the contrary went into the void with a permanent job in the sphere of crypto-currency. I do not regret it because it is always more profitable to work for myself
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Great thing you had learned your lesson. Next time you should manage your time. You should not really rely on bitcoin instead consider it as an alternative source of income. You should not depend your expenses on it because we do not always have income in bitcoin and another reason is its volatility, you should focus more on your current job and use your free time in bitcoin.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

In the hope that you will get rich easily and immediately because of cryptocurrencies, think many times as you can because not all are lucky on cryptos so make it an investment or other source of income not a regular job. Regular job is our source of living so don't lose it.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

In the hope that you will get rich easily and immediately because of cryptocurrencies, think many times as you can because not all are lucky on cryptos so make it an investment or other source of income not a regular job. Regular job is our source of living so don't lose it.

Yes, treat it as an investment or just a part time job or a source of income that you can do when you have a free time so you will not lose the chance to make money on both sides because it is not a good thing to work in your job and do cryptocurrency at the same time because you will lose momentum and focus that will lead to a lower productivity.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

I think you should have a regular job for your permanent income. Because crypto is high volatile. It is my opinion.
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

I think you should have a regular job for your permanent income. Because crypto is high volatile. It is my opinion.
for beginner like us , its to risk if we leave our regular job that give us monthly salary.in crypto, even in mining trading or as bounty hunter , our income not liquid monthly.usualy 3 month or even more.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

I personally still have a permanent job , Aside join in crypto because I have to get permanent income to fulfil my needs. Crypto is long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: