Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

If you're earning much better profit here then its not a lost. A friend of mine used to work at a big company but left it and focus at crypto currency, now he's way better than before. I suggest you put into a good use everything you learned during those time. I'm still student at the moment but I somehow enjoy this so called financial freedom, I just hope that this keeps up and same goes for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I personally still have a permanent job , Aside join in crypto because I have to get permanent income to fulfil my needs. Crypto is long term investment.
that can be good choice for you.don not leave your job if don't want it , or if you still doubt about earning money in crypto.make this as side job good enough and still give you money.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

I have a feeling all the time that it's time to leave a permanent job for freelance. To find a job that would be a security cushion, and I could spend the rest of my time in the crypt. I think it is very promising and I think that it will earn much more than a permanent job.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

We have to manage our time properly before joining the crypto world, because it is time-consuming already. There are some people who work full time with trading crypto currencies or just doing a lot of bounty campaigns, but if you have a regular job it is always better to keep it since the income from crypto is not guaranteed nor stable.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

you should not be too focused in the world of cryptocurrency because I think your current job is more important than trading cryptocurrency, make trading only side jobs that can grow the assets you have.
The current job is important but at the same time  having knowledge about crypto currency at the early stage is very beneficial in the future but don't concentrate only on the bitcoin earnings because it is not stable.
There is something every one in the crypto world knows that is uncertain and the market can turn red any time which bound you to hold your coins and wait until the green market. You should never leave a job for crypto rather I suggest to give time to both. Or set up a side business which will keep you safe and secure when the crypto market is red.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is not push us to full time for it, like other networking, you have freedom to choose what are you going for. even if you have work, you can give a park/small time on it, for joining the campaign and posting new topic about, no need to waste your time in whole day long, but you can easly share and post what have you learn about cryptocurrency in the small time. be joyful and good steward on what The Lord giving you on any blessings. have a blessed day for us.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

I know what you felt. Cryptocurrency is a type of gambling and very easy addictive. I'm happy, that you have your work and finally, somoene write about it, because it's a truth about a lot of people.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

Currently, I am busy completing my requirements and my mobile phone got broken. I experience difficulties in coping up and being updated here in the forum. I feel the difficulty of how job and being in crypto tangles and stressing the minds of people who have a field work and doing cryptos. Maybe a year from now I will be having a job or a stable job. I have not thought of anything yet but I will sort out things just to stay here too.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

I know what you felt. Cryptocurrency is a type of gambling and very easy addictive. I'm happy, that you have your work and finally, somoene write about it, because it's a truth about a lot of people.

i agree with that , actually time management is the key to do the multitasking job and crypto, you just need to balance everything during the day.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

i think this is just a matter of setting the time. permanent work is my hobby, as well as cryptocurrency. if i run them both in tandem, so it can run smoothly without one work being defeated
That`s right you can actually work both for as long as you know how to manage your time, working in cryptocurrency is my hobby right now cause i`m not actually working as a regular job worker but i know how hard it is. Management of time is very important and dedication, don`t forget have faith in yourself also no matter how many trials or problems will come in our lives its just only part of being a successful person in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

That is right. Having regular job is much better than relying to Crypto currencies.
Because of unpredictable value of cryptocurrencies that's why we need to atleast have a regular job which sustained our daily needs.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

That is right. Having regular job is much better than relying to Crypto currencies.
Because of unpredictable value of cryptocurrencies that's why we need to atleast have a regular job which sustained our daily needs.
You'll be right, due to some circumtances happen in crypto market today seems to be hardly to depend on and become the only source of income. It could be better if we consider these as a secondary option while still having a good time with our stable job.
Mayonerak

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:59 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

If you want to learn in crypto, do not use the time during working hours as this is a violation of company code of conduct. Spent your free time to avoid violations. Yeah it's so tempting as you have internet in your office but you need to respect your employer and be professional.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

This is my honest opinion. I think you should not your regular job before you are sure that Crypto world is your way of life.
You have to be ready about the all risk, including losing a lot of money.

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:49:20 AM

Many people done that. Cause they focus more on cryptocurrency they dont know that they cant give a time for those who need them. They didn't notice that they are missing someones time to upgrade their selves to make a money in other things which is bad for us so always make sure that your time in cryptocurrency is limited.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

I wont let this happen to me just in case this the scenario i would rather stay on my permanent job and at the same time join crypto investing and this will serve as my extra income because we dont know what will happen to bitcoin in the future so i had my permanent job left for me.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:49 AM

In life of course we must be good at making the right decisions, do not even think for a moment, cryptocurrency is an uncertain thing so I think out of work is a very risky thing, doing both is the thing we can do.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

Just consider crypto as a side job or investment except your current crypto activity able make you earn more than your current job ( it's ok to resign, IMO)

Human is greedy creature and it's reasonable if they want to seek more income in many ways !
Yeah, don't give up your job if your profit in cryptocurrency is enough to cover all your expenses.
I will not advice to do full time job in cryptos if you are not that experienced traders, investors or bounty hunters because its risky to sacrifice your daily needs just for the profit which is not guaranteed.

In life you must make decisions as much possible a good one  for you not to regret in the end, If you a regular job and you also join the bitcoin then you must weigh them , where can you benefits most in your regular job earnings or your income in bitcoin, if you will feel that nitcoin investment has the most profitable income than your work or stable job, then you might as well , leave your ccurrent job , and focus on bitcoin works.
I think it is not sensible decision to quit your permanent job due to engaging in cryptocurrency world. Crypto should be as part time because there are no time limitations and you can do your trading anytime in 24 hours. So there is no need to leave permanent job for crypto. If you realize that crypto is giving you more than job then there is no problem to leave the job.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

Instead, I have lost my job as an employee in a textile company.
I resigned from the company to focus on the world of crypto. in this crypto and forum, I can generate 5 times the income from the monthly salary at the office. with income from crypto, I managed to open a textile business myself
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

For me it was just a slight transfer from my regular full-time job to my trading bitcoin full-time job that I have right now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: