Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
BurakTurk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

In life of course we must be good at making the right decisions, do not even think for a moment, cryptocurrency is an uncertain thing so I think out of work is a very risky thing, doing both is the thing we can do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I have a regular job but I am continuosly thinking "exit" but I am still working.
Please think it is a chance to walk alone and stand up. Everyyhing will be ok.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Multi tasking is the best way to have more time on different work you want to do, its fine if you lose your job but make sure to have an assurance that you will earn more income on cryptocurrency more than your stable job in order to have income on sustaining your daily needs.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

I am enjoying a new cryptocurrency and technology. I think the world so they use it is the perfect place for me, the future of money cause a young woman's life was affected by the world is to give up again soon. I think that they belong to the future, and other cryptocurrency that bitcoin is our best for me to invest
inquirybanjoE

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

I have quit my Job too because i like to focus on trading and supporting crypto projects. Its a lot more fun and i´m my own Boss even tho i dont know how sustainable it will be in the long run. I take my chances.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Dealing in cryptocurrencies for now cannot be considered a major job but it's just another means of income.  I agree with you on the need to prioritize our regular job over cryptocurrencies. The volatility of cryptocurrencies is so severe that it can only be done in one's spare time.
I'd advise others to only attend to cryptocurrencies in their spare time and not devote all of their time to it.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

I have quit my Job too because i like to focus on trading and supporting crypto projects. Its a lot more fun and i´m my own Boss even tho i dont know how sustainable it will be in the long run. I take my chances.
focusing on it make us have more time for our family.opportunity in world gives us much money if we concern in trading or joining bounty campaign.today much people exit from their regular job just for collect more money from crypto.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

I can relate to you, bro. I am currently having a hard time working on a regular job on an video editing company because I am also busy in trading and bounties. I just hope that I can still manage to weigh in both jobs and do both work efficiently. It is better to have a regular job since boutnies have a quite disappointing period of time before payment and before we can cash it out.
But you are getting payment in bounty from time to time and when you get paid then use that for your life and do not worry for your day job and work hard for the other tasks with your whole day in that period you will be able to earn much more and then one day you will have a large collection fo coins and you will be millionaire with that money.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

It is one of the main dangers here Wink you are became so interested and concentrated on the crypto related stuff, that you begin to neglect all the other areas, even more, if crypto starts to bring you more money, than your job... Smiley

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:38:03 PM

I think you also made a mistake by bringing crypto to work, you should have not done that. If i am the owner of the company and i saw you working another thing, of course i will be mad because you are not working the things you should have done. Do this crypto at home or during your breaktime.
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

I can relate, not having enough time. Just look for other things to sacrifice. For example I stopped playing video games, because something they can get so involved and require a lot of time.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

Yes you are right it is much better to have a regular job rather than relying your income in just the crypto currencies,
The crypto currencies have so volatile price so you couldn't really depend on it too much and also the bounty rewards doesn't guarantee to have a value so don't depend too much on it,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:12 PM

I experience that too I lost my everything doing this like learning bounties and more and I cannot give more time to my job like I left it and made no report because I do not want to leave time to learn crypto.
But suddenly Its not a good way.
Make your job prioritize.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

I have not experienced what you have experienced because i did mix crypto with work. If you are at work, you should have not done crypto because you are paid to do your job and not crypto.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:23:16 PM

What Op has done is completely wrong thing, when a job is providing a better life it is good to work on it. When you find yourself with eager to learn about digital currencies and the way of learning a perfect scheduling is enough. No need of using the office hours into learning about these stuffs. Anyhow try the maximum to stick to the job.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

This event is commonly happened in every once life, I actually understand this because we are also humans and we didn't expect what will happen if we unable to take other opportunities to makes us successful in the future. Losing the current regular job because of crypto is very painful feelings since we didn't determine when it will happen.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

I mean if you're making enough money with your new "job" then there's nothing to really sway you to go back to whatever you had before. I personally prefer to have a lot of contacts and networking that I can use should it ever be necessary, but then again I'm in an industry where having those contacts really are the difference between having a successful career or floundering for a long period of time before. If it was a dead-end job or a poor industry in general, there's nothing wrong with moving onto something with more prospects, provided you can pay for your needs.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

This event is commonly happened in every once life, I actually understand this because we are also humans and we didn't expect what will happen if we unable to take other opportunities to makes us successful in the future. Losing the current regular job because of crypto is very painful feelings since we didn't determine when it will happen.
When I first learned crypto it is really hard to manage my time between my permanent job. I was always late before and made many absences because I prioritize my part time job for I was thinking i will earn more money here, and yes it is more profitable joining crypto than in my regualar job but I will not allow to lost it. For me it is not practical to leave your job because of crypto. Learn to balance everything so that you will not regret at the end of the day.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

I work with crypto only in my spare time and I will keep my work offline. I think It's really bad and risk losing your regular job to work full time with cryptocurrency. because there is always instability in the crypto world, while you need a steady income to bill and pay for your life
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

I am glad you got a second chance, this short story can be instructive to many of us. Acualy, I also have some people around, who IMO spend too much time with crypocurrencies, even during the worktime. Hard to find he right balance sometimes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: