Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

You are a lucky person who has a permanent job. I was a student when I first entered the crypto world and until now I still haven't graduated. I was still interested in crypto development so I thought it wasn't out close. I also get some online sales sites that I can use to get income when the bounty is quiet, and all of that thanks to crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

You are a lucky person who has a permanent job. I was a student when I first entered the crypto world and until now I still haven't graduated. I was still interested in crypto development so I thought it wasn't out close. I also get some online sales sites that I can use to get income when the bounty is quiet, and all of that thanks to crypto.
luckily it didn't happen continuously, I suggest don't to someone who planning to quit their job because of crypto, make sure you think wisely before quit because if not possible you will regret it. Also even you get earn in crypto still is not good idea to quit to your job because cryptocurrency is unpredictable you will never know when you get earn. And it better if you have permanent job because even your not earning in crypto atleast you have salary in your job.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

luckily it didn't happen continuously, I suggest don't to someone who planning to quit their job because of crypto, make sure you think wisely before quit because if not possible you will regret it. Also even you get earn in crypto still is not good idea to quit to your job because cryptocurrency is unpredictable you will never know when you get earn. And it better if you have permanent job because even your not earning in crypto atleast you have salary in your job.
we need our regular job to earn money in each months.especially if we already had family and child.cryptocurrency could not give us consistant earning if we make it only as side job.and doing both of them together maybe best solution for us.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Except if youre an expert trader or having a sustainable project in this crypto market, yes we should focus or prioritize our main job where we can earn money with our skills and ability, especially when we have passion on it.
Remember other than 2 jobs that i mentioned on the first sentence, this crypto market is just an investment place and doing an investment should be done after we achieve financial security.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Except if youre an expert trader or having a sustainable project in this crypto market, yes we should focus or prioritize our main job where we can earn money with our skills and ability, especially when we have passion on it.
Remember other than 2 jobs that i mentioned on the first sentence, this crypto market is just an investment place and doing an investment should be done after we achieve financial security.
Even crypto can give you good earning, still its better if you have other source of income like have a permanent job, unless you're expert in cryptocurrency and you can still get earn even the situation of crypto is not good. But for me ita better if you have job because there's a lot benefits you can get that haven't in crypto, or have both job and crypto. Atleast you have additional income to both of them.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

It is always risky to ignore your full-time job and concentrate on something else. If you are lucky, then you may be able to escape with a warning. Else you may end up with a termination and a black mark in your career record.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

with the conditions in my country, bitcoin has not been fully recognized by the government as the applicable currency. I think I still haven't fully given the time to my work with bitcoin. We must be able to divide the time for these two jobs.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency still on progress to adopted and implemented as payment.its developtment still on early stages.maybe we could use this world as our second job.
That's right because the crypto world can also be used for main and side jobs only, and it depends on the person using crypto for the main or side income search land.
if person has big saving in the bank , they could take it as main job.he could doing trading, mining or even joining bounty campaign.and while facing current condition he could buy cheap coins in market.

The big savings in the bank can finish soon if you start dealing with the cryptocurrencies and make serious mistakes. I guess, first of all, you need to learn all pros and cons of trading.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

You can balance your work time and that of the cryptocurrency,give each of them a specific time to give attention to it because they are all important to you,do not neglect both of them have a balance schedule.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

Well, that you write about it. Don't forget that the crypto market is very volatile, so don't rely on earnings here at 100%. The events that are happening now additionally prove it.
This year, I also, like you, gave priority to the crypto market, instead of my main job. But in the summer, I clearly understood that it is better not to completely give up what my regular income brings me from my business.
different from me, i still run real work, but hope to get a good fortune from cryptocurrency. but the opposite happened. even though like that, i consider this something normal, lucky i still have a main job
I also have my business, which has provided me for many years. But crypto currencies strongly attract me. I'm good at making money here. But I basically saw only an upward movement, and this confused me. Since spring, I have almost completely abandoned my business, so I received the minimum income from it.
But with such a deep correction, I encountered the first time. And I realized for myself that if I didn’t keep the insurance for myself, the time might come when I would end up without a profit. As I already wrote, it is impossible to rely on 100% that you will earn well on the crypto market.
Therefore, I support the OP in that you should not give up your main job, which brings money to live on.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

we must be good at dividing time. I also have a professional job and I have never nearly lost my professional job because of crypto. I always work on projects and crypto trading after work. so crypto won't disturb my real work. if we have to lose a real job because crypto is very loss. we can do both. what we need to fix is to set the time. working on crypto is an additional job so we don't lose our main job because of crypto. because the crypto market cannot be relied upon as the main income.

bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

we must be good at dividing time. I also have a professional job and I have never nearly lost my professional job because of crypto. I always work on projects and crypto trading after work. so crypto won't disturb my real work. if we have to lose a real job because crypto is very loss. we can do both. what we need to fix is to set the time. working on crypto is an additional job so we don't lose our main job because of crypto. because the crypto market cannot be relied upon as the main income.
we must have a source of income from several places. like the current case, between crypto work and real work. even though they have to work harder, but the income from both jobs can complement each other
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  

Jump to: