Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

I believe that the best way to earn money is to choose a promising, good project, buy tokens at an early stage of the sale and wait for the product to materialize.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

if you have some skills that might be useful in the marketing world, so many campaigns are ready to accommodate your talents to be more valuable
or if you have lots of money, but do not have free time, you can try investing in cryptocurrency
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

the first of course depends on yourself if you have the capital can directly buy a coin or invest in ICO, but if you do not have the capital to buy it yes better to participate only on bounty and airdrop but be careful in memlih projects that will follow in order to get what can be successful later, because basically all those ways can get altcoin and profit.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

Everyone has their own likes, just like feelings. But for me, the first most easy way to earn altcoins is investment in some good coins and hold it. Second is joining bounty campaigns, and third is joining airdrops.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

For me bounty is the easiest good way to earn with altcoins because this is the only thing i can contribute to get reward,i do not have money to invest in other work to earn profit.
Bounty campaign also for me because even new here can earn huge money especially when the campaign become successful. Besisdes it was easy compare to investment and trading. You also dont need to pay any here, in fact rhey are the one who will going to pay for you, as you contribute to their campaign and help to promote them.

Ivandvanko

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

I would recommend using all the directions in earning crypto currency.  trading, holding, bounty - all have their advantages. but in any case in each of these areas you need to understand the basics, and if you know the basis of each direction, then it will be easier and more interesting for you to deal with all at once.  One does not interfere Wink
jayo89

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

I think the best way to earn a crypto currency is to bounty the campaign! In my opinion, the bounty is suitable both for beginners and for those who understand the crypto currency!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
thya1

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:32:38 AM

There is no easy way to get Altcoin here. you must join a bonty campaign or Airdrop. Because the benefits here are not guaranteed. You have to sort out the project you are going to live on, Like see the ico rating team and more. So we are not deceived.
abztabz

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

you should go for bounties and airdrops or buy some in ico project to earn some altcoin for me there's no easy way patience is the key to success

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
nursarjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

I think there is no easy way to get Altcoin, if you do not have money to invest, try joining Bounty Campaign, Airdrop, faucet, free mining and many more. that's all I can suggest.
CFXAY

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

By signing the bounty in the forum, this is the best way to earn. There is no risk.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

For me, the easiest and best way is to buy it, when altcoin prices are in a low state. In addition we also certainly contribute to the growth of altcoin prices that we buy. By holding them for a while, their prices will certainly grow and we will also have the advantage of the altcoin fluctuations.
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

Some earn it through the bounties and airdrops..
The other way in my opinion is you needs to research some new release and GOOD ICO's , their bounty participants use to dump their coins at very low prices, if those coins are from quality ICO's you need to buy it as it has cheap price and tend to bounce back in the next few months
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

There are many ways to search for profits with altcoin. There are many people who choose traders, investors or ico. For the love and harmony with my condition. ICo and some masternode may be the advantage to make a good profit. Market conditions are not healthy. It is less than the end of 2017. But I believe that profit will be greater when the market accelerates at the end of this year.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

You should do different approaches with different alt coins. For instance, with a solid coin like ETH, you should go for long term investment.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Airdrop is the easiest way to earn altcoin. But I suggest you to invest in ICO directly or help that ICO by join it's bounty campaign to get paid. I personally preffer like to join bounty campaign, as I have high rank enough in this forum so I also can earn enough token or coin when join bounty campaign. I also suggest you to grow your skill, you can learn how to mine bitcoin or altcoin, or you can offer service here. Learn how to create signature campaign code because it is demand here.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:07 AM

I would suggest bounty and airdrops are rhe best way to earn altcoins without spending your hard earned money to invest. just look for a good ICO project and join. you will be paid after the end of ico and it is worth joining for and spending your time.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Easy way?
Buy the coin that you really like and just hold it. In other words, trading will be the best and the easiest is by joining airdrops.
to produce and get ALtcoin will be easy in many ways. start from got through AIRDROP, Bounty, and buy it. because with various ways to get Altcoin able to make insight. and I advise getting from Bounty which is big enough and does not spend a lot of cash.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

For beginners, the best way to earn altoquin and get acquainted with the market is crypto currency - this is a bounty, and for advanced users who have money the best way to earn is to invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

for us the easiest way we get altcoin, we are by investing in bitcoin, and we will trade in alt, for us it will be easier that we get.

For me, the easiest way to earn with altcoin is participating in a bounty campaign( signature campaign). Without money involve, I can earn altcoins  from it. All I need to be able to be qualify to receive my bounty reward is doing my job well promoting and following the rules. I also tried joining airdrops for additional earnings.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: