Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

The easiest way to earn altcoin is through trading. A short time trading or a day trade provide you have the skills and technical know how.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

I think the good way to get with Altcoin is to participate in the Airdrop and Bounty to get free altcoins. besides daily trading is also the right choice.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

I think the good way to get with Altcoin is to participate in the Airdrop and Bounty to get free altcoins. besides daily trading is also the right choice.
it's better to just follow the Bounty because Airdrop is vulnerable to fraud and can make your account banned. I think we can count on Bounty to produce coins even though today many Bounty fail or koinya do not have a market and value but better than relying on Airdrop.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

No good way as we speaks but all ways seems good if you can try as much as you can, but they earn you more than the other. Bounty campaign earn you a lot in quantity but few in altcoins unlike the airdrops you can earn as much altcoins you can participate if most done are not scam project, so the choice is yours on that and the alternative way around is you buying them with you money what about that...?

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

I believe that one of the good options to make good money on altcoins. So it is to invest in altcoins for a short time. Since altcoins are growing rapidly and falling rapidly, I think that you can make good money on this.
swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

It all depends on the degree of your awareness in a particular direction. The most logical option is of course to start trading cryptocurrency.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
the easiest is doing bounties but the most profit is by trading but trading needs to read and learn
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

The best thing if you want to earn a constant income with alts is to make trading, since that can give you the maximum profit on your investment, of course, you have to be aware that you need knowledge of finance and economics, so prepare to study a little if you want to be successful in this medium.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

If you are with some good capital then buy ICOs or just basically buy coins with good project and team from exchanges
If you are low on cash but have enough time on your hands, then participate in bounty campaigns
If you are low on cash and lazy but have enough time on your hands then participate in airdrops and other giveaways
If you have a device that can mine coins ceaselessly then by all means go ahead and mine them

greennesslatern

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

i would say the easiest way to start to have something are the bounty programs and them with the first ones to start trading and so on. if you can effort to invest directly, there are a lot of exchanges in there
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Currently with how things jave become bwarish and things are getting frustrating, i think trading will be the best now but it shiukdnbe dine with great caution.

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Apply it all do day trading while the market was bear so you can have profit at the same time just hold few of your coin so that when the bull come you are ready and you can sell it on the high price, and invest on legit ICO your money can be double or triple base on how the people react on some exchange and it was depends on where the token would be listed and it was depends on how hype the toke is.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

The best option for generating income in my case is to participate in bounty programs. Recently, the number of scammers and unsuccessful projects here has really increased significantly. But if you want, you can find a good project with a reward, so I plan to work with the bounty in the future.
ediloverose

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

I think joining airdrops and bounties is a good and easy way to get altcoins. we just have to find a good bounty and join to get a free altcoin.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

the gift campaign is enough to help me, I hold a number of tokens given. for the best time, i sell it. that's the best way I think. but it takes a long time.
Sometimes there is giveaways and even airdrops if you want to be rewarded with free altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
finbad

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

Traders who earn money from the crypto money trade by day trading in the bull market timely benefit from the opportunities of the crypto world. Short term altcoins retention periodically useful. Keeping long-term crypto money is my first choice of investment. Airdrops are not profitable in 2018.
Qul

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

Each of the distance you get catalogued and thither are choice representing deserving altcoins.You aloof get to decide what is nearly appropriate representing you.And it is greater ( whether you get for free age .) to achieve each of these way . So the likelihood of great net desire breakthrough rapidly .
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

Just make sure your choices are worthy of investment.
My choices are:
Power ledger
Ripple
Paragon
These are by far my favourite coins and have never let me down.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

I thought the safest way to earn money on altcoins would be to invest in top currencies. A more risky way to make money is to invest in coins with small capitalization. And if you absolutely do not like to take risks - then you can try to participate in the Bounty or Airdrop.
sell coins whose small capitalization is better not to pay attention at all if you do not have enough experience and intuition in this regard.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

The only crypto with enourmous value  and knowed by the whole world is bitcoin, not only because it was the first also because  it git the strogest community including big companies, the market is already becoming lesss volatile and bitcoin is starting to get his own price around 6 k usd and it resolves the main international bussines problem like avoiding the bank enormous fee for each transaction SO HOLD your fucking  BITCOIN! ur welcome

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: