Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

Bounty is very easy way to earn Altcoin. Maybe another way to earn Alt with investing or trading are too risky and it's very complicated. I would recommend Airdrop too if you can find good project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

For the beginners who want to get and earn altcoins is easy, through participating in Airdrops, bounty and signature campaign. They can earn altcoin there. And for them who have much money or profit, they can invest in some ICOs. We know that crypto currency is a trend to earn and doing transactions with low coast. As long as you want to earn in crypto currency, I believe that you can make dream come true.
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

The good way and easiest way to earn alt coins is buy them in the exchanges, the only thing that you need to do is deposit and then buy your pick. Do anything such like bounty or airdrops needs time and work.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
I think the best way to earn Altcoins is by investing in an ICO project. But before you do, better make sure that the ICO project has a good potential in the market so that you  can earn good profits. For me that's the best way if you have enough money for a good investment aside from joing a bounty campaogn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

For me bounty is the easiest good way to earn with altcoins because this is the only thing i can contribute to get reward,i do not have money to invest in other work to earn profit.
Bounty campaign also for me because even new here can earn huge money especially when the campaign become successful. Besisdes it was easy compare to investment and trading. You also dont need to pay any here, in fact rhey are the one who will going to pay for you, as you contribute to their campaign and help to promote them.

yes right. in here we pay and earn extra money,, bounty is best for everyone because easy, free and funny
almost all people in this forum used their account to join bounty and earn extra money
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

There's no easy way, you need hard work, time and strategy. Every activity always has risk and you should know that as part of make money. The easy way is join bounty program and use the payment to invest in long term period. As long you know how to take the right coin and have patience, profit will be yours.

danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:23:20 AM

All you mentioned are profitable but it depends on your capability and skills to which you mentioned you are suitable of. Trading needs capital, skills and strategy. Airdrops and bounty needs time and effort.
FearLiath

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Trading definitely, the best way to earn money on bitcoins.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
becak mesin

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:28:28 AM

Once you are be a part of crypto curency is the best way. They best way to earn altcons is joining bounty or signature campaign, you will get reward from it. And the easiest and simplest way is participating in airdrops, you are just required to fill the form and if you are chosen as lucky, you will get the tokens.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

A good way to earn with altcoins (my own personal opinion) is buy low and sell high or you can do mining , of course you have to check your electricity bill to know if you are earning if you would like  to do mining. You can also do bounty and earn tokens where you can also change for other altcoins.
TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

There is no easy way to earn altcoins since your profit here is not guaranteed, obviously you still need to work on it before you earn profit. In trading, you need to study the price movements, In short term investing you still need to work on you emotion and focus on your goal same thing in long term investing and lastly, In bounty and ICO you still need to look for a good project so your money will be worth it in the long run. There is no instant profit here technically speaking
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

the best way to earn money using altcoins is still to trade them in short terms. and that is thanks to the pumping nature of these altcoins which means they can suddenly go up in value with no reason and this upward movement is going to be a huge one each time it happens.
but you also have to be extra careful not to get caught up in the hype of the pump and always make sure to sell the coins you bought before the dumping comes down on your head and you lose all your money and efforts.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Cryptober13

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

If one is just starting in cryptocurrencies then I will suggest to go for Bounties. They provide altcoins which are just launching in market. If one can identify good potential projects, then it will definitely be worth a lot in future.

one such coin that I came across is AGRI of blockgrain.io and they have a bounty program going on
https://blockgrain.typeform.com/to/CLUlBw
Readone419

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

The best way is just to do bounty and hold the coin that you know they have bright future or try to do all airdrop
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

There is no easy way to earn altcoins since your profit here is not guaranteed, obviously you still need to work on it before you earn profit. In trading, you need to study the price movements, In short term investing you still need to work on you emotion and focus on your goal same thing in long term investing and lastly, In bounty and ICO you still need to look for a good project so your money will be worth it in the long run. There is no instant profit here technically speaking
The good way to earn an altcoin is by participating in a bounty campaign and for me it is the easy way to do without losing money. Also it is one of the way to earn that many people are participate and getting interested to it because of the big chances to earn a lot. Also the other way to earn is signature campaign but i like the bounty campaign, because much better to earn altcoin because odf a lot work to do and much easier that's why i really like it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
gomeZLTC

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

If you have skills like making videos, editing videos, translating languages, creating apps that run on the web will be an additional income for you. if you have high luck try to follow the gambling game
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

Both holding, trading, short investing, bounty or airdrops are exactly good ways to earn the altcoins. They are very promising and profitable in a case we know the right ways.
Each of them has positive and negative sides to support each. As bounty and airdrop, we don't need to invest our money to earn the coins or token. But the result may be less than the trading or investing.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

There are so many ways of earning alt coins. You can directly invest there. You can invest in ICO or you can participate in bounty program to earn altcoins.
Earning of the altcoins is not that much difficult thing to do when it comes to that of comparing it with that of the earning of the bitcoins as the market value of bitcoin is far more than that of the altcoins. All you can do is that you can go for participating in any of the bounty campaign and then use that money which you will get from selling of those tokens to get some altcoins to have better earning.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

If you are looking for the easy ways to earn the altcoin without investing, you must choose bounty and airdrops.
if you don't want to work, just check the market, join the trading or short investment,
if you want to hold your coins, just make long hodl.
They are all promising.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

It all depends on your capabilities. If you have money - start with trading. If not, start with the bounty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: