Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Mine is bounty hunting that is where I got good amount to earn with Altcoins. Those coins I got from bounties I hold it for short term and then trade depending on the market status and where it can be traded at. I find it easy to do bounty hunting because I just need three to four hours a day to attain my weekly quota. Sometimes, I invest my Altcoins to  another coins especially if I found some good coins to get into.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:34:41 AM

I would say that trading, but not in the current situation. The most correct thing you can do now with your altcoyins is to leave them alone and wait for the market to recover. Now I think this is the most profitable strategy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Merugu

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:38:06 AM

for us the easier way we get our quicker profit can be through bitcoin investment, because bitcoin prices are still low, and you can hold it by waiting for higher prices. so you will easily get many benefits in the future.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:47:28 AM

Well the best way to earn with altcoins is to go trading.You must trade all your coins in order for you to be able to eaen big profit becaue the is the only way you can earn big through it.Trading is the best way for altcoins.
ennave123

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:26:55 AM

Find a good Altcoin to invest and hodl. Do bounty and airdrops, it's free so don't miss the chances. You can also go for trading especially with well known altcoins.  Smiley
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

The smartest and safest option is to buy enough AMB to be able to run a master node. You only need 10 000 for lthe lowest tier but even that should have some insane returns. Check out this community made calculator for possible payouts:

http://ambrosus.yannlevy.eu/

The CEO said quite confidently that he expects 1 million bundles or more in a year which would pretty much let every node holder retire. The best part is you don't have to waste time trading and taking risks.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

Short team and long term holding is better. try to follow the roadmaps of your alts. then you will be able to decide selling points. meanwhile you can do airdrops and bounties to earn extra income and buy more alts and hold it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:31:40 AM

To earn it is necessary to combine the purchase of coins for a long time and daily tracking of its price, that is, trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

For me, If you don't have a capital to Invest In any good altcoins, try to participate In a good Bounty campaign which have been manage, by those good manager that could make us guarantee received the right amount of bounty allocation. And then wait for the exchange where It gonna be listed.
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

It all depends on your capabilities. If you have money - start with trading. If not, start with the bounty.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

actually it is all depends on your forte. just find your own thing. because not all people who do day or long term holding/trading gain profit like you think. if you have enough knowledge you can apply it on what you think is good, all things you said is good and easy to earn if you know what you are doing.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Notmine

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

Counting upon someone decided to buy stock in present ICOs, it might be proposed to control dislikeable situations drops by using a protective choosing.
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

trade and investment is certainly the best way to generate altcoin, if we have a large capital of trading and investment is strongly recommended because the results obtained can be greater than participating in bounty programs, most importantly have the courage to take risks to be faced.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

I think the good way to earn with alternativecoins is buy when the price is drops to the market and sell it when the time that comes it have a higher amount or value in the market to be profitable.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

I think the best way to earn with altcoins is to do day trading. This is the fastest way to earn big income but may also be too risky especially to those who don't have enough knowledge and experience yet with this kind of business. Educating oneself should be the key.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

For me you can earn altcoins by investing you need to choose the good one that you want to invest and make a research about that and you can earn altcoin by joining bounty
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

It is involved in bonus campaigns, so you will not fear losing funds and being free tokens, you just take the time and effort. That would be better for you while the market is always gloomy as it is now.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

There's alot of ways to earn altcoins, joining ICOs is one of the most commonly known to earn altcoins for those who are new in this kind of work. Trading, buying are the best way to earn eventhough it's risky job but the chances that you can have alot of coins are very much appreciated. So be optimistic in making decisions here in crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

I do not know if mining is included in your criteria, but I think mining is one of the most effective ways to gain profit in this area.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

Earnings money is not easy even here in crypto world. To earn altcoins, you should invest time, effort in money. Study the trends in price movement for the trading. In bounty, we also need to study and research in all ICO project you will participate and invest. Frankly speaking,  there is no quick profit in evrytging you invest and do in here in earning altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: