Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
MY opinion trading and ICOs is the best way to earn better money in the short term. When you lose all the money in the coins. So then ICOs/ bounty is the best way to recover to money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

if you have a variety of cash all you gonna do is invest. purchase different coins and promote it to altcoin. you can also earn loose by way of becoming a member of bounty campaigns and simply do the venture and get rewarded after the project. but you have to be a difficult employee and it wishes persistence.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:48:52 AM

the most likely way and easiest is by trading altcoin. because altcoin is also a rarity that can be used for investment projects of the ICO. only a few can be used to invest in ICO.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:08 AM

the best, and I recommend the bounty campaign most. no capital is spent, just a matter of knowledge and a little patience. income can be obtained.
Yes, I agree with this opinion, to get altcoint it can be done with us following certain campaigns, from which we can buy altcoint, but surely to get paid from the campaign we follow must be patient first because it certainly takes a while
Right. Some people are still waiting and it's been six months or more. Doing bounties are good when it's clear that the community will received the reward for their efforts. It's making money without investing anything but you risk still to get nothing.
Altcoin is currently experiencing an increase of devotees. because with Ethereuum that keeps showing developments that continue to rise making it the advanced and experienced many changes that generate sufficient profit.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:59:37 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

You listed good ways of earning altcoins out there, but i guess it would depend on the type of person you are and what is suitable for you.

If you have money to invest then i guess day trading would be fine. If you wanted to be more conservative then i guess you could do some mining. However if you don't have much to invest in then i guess doing bounties and airdrops would work for you.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

Altcoin is currently experiencing an increase of devotees. because with Ethereuum that keeps showing developments that continue to rise making it the advanced and experienced many changes that generate sufficient profit.
not only are ethereum many altcoins like eos, and nem that is starting to develop now. this will be a competition for several large platforms. where those who can implement better technology will surely be role models for other altcoins.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:03:48 AM

You need to find a good altcoin first. I personally love Airdrop altcoins. After that, just hold them for months or years and you'll make a 100% profit at least.
Don't worry if it dumps a lot during this timeframe, it happens.
Remember that when you dump, someone is buying Wink
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

World Cryptocurrency have lots of opportunities to get coins. And you must continue learning about crypto. With you add to your knowledge about crypto. You can invest in ICO and could get the coin. Or you can participate in the campaign gift. Campaign gifts will supply you a free token, but you have to work hard.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

Earn profit or earn Altcoins? If you want to earn profit form altcoins you must be active in this forum. Join airdrops and bounties for you to get multiple and many tokens even it doesn't have a chance to have a value. This is one of the virtue for you to profit here in the forum. If you got the coins and tokens you work for, its your decision to cash out or sell then buy new coin or token.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

I don't think it's an easy way to earn altcoin. But by spending  time, you can to earn with a altcoin. If you have money, you can investing and can make profit. But even this way is not an easy win. Because you have to do research and follow the market. But if you don't have the money to invest in altcoin, you can earn altcoin by joining airdrop and bounty campaigns.
hype

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

best way to earn altcoin-
 If you have a capital, you can buy and invest, you can hold until it reach the peek price and sell..
If you don't have a capital, work for it, participating bounty campaign signature and social media.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

I believe that short - term investment in altcoins is a good and easy way to make money with altcoins.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

There is no way to make easy money at all.you have to work . For me I researched and invested in the ICO hold a number of potential coins and when I was free I joined the bounty campaign to make money.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

the most easy way is to invest in ICO or buy tokens and wait till it grow. Bounty is free but it takes a lot of time
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

World Cryptocurrency have lots of opportunities to get coins. And you must continue learning about crypto. With you add to your knowledge about crypto. You can invest in ICO and could get the coin. Or you can participate in the campaign gift. Campaign gifts will supply you a free token, but you have to work hard.
and the very first way to earn from altcoin is trade it in the market and become trader, no matter that it will take a long or short time, we have to make a profit or move to another altcoin that is better. This way has long exist since the bitcoin appeared.
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

in my opinion, all you have to do is follow the bounty and airdrop campaigns, there you can get altcoins without having to spend capital. You only need to do what the bounty wants. for example such as following signature campaigns, article / blog campaigns and social media campaigns.

ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

many large companies began to use crypto technologies, the latter should increasingly attract ordinary people, not only advanced users of the Internet.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

Nothing is easy. All this market is about risks, so no one will guarantee you any income. i always say that this industry is no longer about easy gains.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

Just choose wisely. I have chosen Paragon, Stellar and Cardano and I do not regret my decision at all. These are some great coins and will rise very soon. I believe they are very good for investment.
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

Actually, the thing that you can do for you to get some altcoin is to join bounty campaigns and some airdrops. Bounty campaigns is conducted when they are trying to release a new alt coin. You as a part of the forum will need to advertise that coin by wearing their signature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: