Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:58:57 AM

There is no easy way to earn something good. You have to do hard work, you need to learn many things to make something right, and it is with Altcoins too. I think day trading will be excellent. Otherwise, you can do bounty and airdrops, but it is not easy to do, only hard work can make you successful
Yes correctly because if we want to succeed we must also strive to the maximum possible, creativity in work also in need and must have a strong strategy of gan in order not to get caught up by the end of the altcoin the end price is down

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
If you are looking for a way of earning which will give you a highest profit within shorter time then trading is best option for you. If you are looking for an easiest way but with low profit then bounty is the option for you and airdrop is also good but it give too much lower amount which cannot help you in your living. ICO investment is also better and best point in ICO investment is that if everything is legit in ICO and they complete their project then the profit from their coin is confirmed.
kasbon

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Easy way?
Buy the coin that you really like and just hold it. In other words, trading will be the best and the easiest is by joining airdrops.
I think the best way to get Altcoin is by following Bounty. because by following Bounty we can get a great Altcoin and produce more excess rewards given. therefore I chose to take advantage of following Bounty which resulted in a sizeable Altcoin.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

yes,we are by investing in bitcoin, and we will trade in alt.  And  for us it will be easier that we get.
Their is no easy way here to earn money so you have to invest to get profit in return. Yes this is the way we can earn but the most important when investing is the risks. Hardwork and it will give return of money for all of your effort.
Mas Ustad

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

The only good ways i know to earn altcoins are three ways, bounty, airdrop and investments. Bounty is about working to promote an ICO project. Airdrop is a free token. While investments is about buying an ICO.
not only are three Timorese only others could also be just that people invest more frequently, and the bounty, and the airdrop, but others are also still many ways such as mining, treding it all is the choice of gan

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Mas Ustad

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:11:56 AM

yes,we are by investing in bitcoin, and we will trade in alt.  And  for us it will be easier that we get.
Their is no easy way here to earn money so you have to invest to get profit in return. Yes this is the way we can earn but the most important when investing is the risks. Hardwork and it will give return of money for all of your effort.
Yes it s clear that risk is to invest if gan big sometimes we also can get more sometimes also didn't get the slightest, aka loss, for that we have to be smart to choose a period have the ico

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

The only ways that i know to earn altcoin ( but not easy ) is through participating in Bounty and also in Airdrop you just need to do is follow what the rule is, because every Campaign have a different rules or you can also invest in the ICO's project but you need to be careful what project that you invested in.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

You gave all the possibilities on how is the good way to earn altcoin. may be for me i choose bounty campaign to earn altcoin. It is easy to have by joining different campaign, you can choose in facebook, Twitter and signature.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

For my the best way on how to earn with altcoin is joining bounty and airdrop  program and be a trader , because that`s the easiest way on how to earn money with altcoin world.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

For my the best way on how to earn with altcoin is joining bounty and airdrop  program and be a trader , because that`s the easiest way on how to earn money with altcoin world.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

If you are finding an easy one then the answer is airdrops and bounty. But if you are looking for those good ones then it's trading and ICOs but  it involves a  very high risk depending on your choice.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

I don't think there is any way to simply earn a coin instead. If you're quick and easy, then I suggest buying and selling cryptocurrencies. If you don't want to invest, then the bounty quest is a good choice for you!

waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

Doing all this mentioned things is not an easy work. All of this things will be fruitful only in combination. Be involved in crypto with a head like in ocean. Read, investigate, try and success will not be far.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

I think if you have money, then you can invest in an ICO, this is a very good way to make a profit. But if you do not have the money, then you can try to join a Bounty campaign or Airdrop.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:09:47 PM

after inventing bitcoin in crypto market many coins came in the market based on this the way of better earning about alt coin is given in the website you can find solution but I wants to tell that invest money in btc which will give you more profit and you can earn a huge amount of money.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

Good way to earn altcoins is doing trading with small amount initially and then invest bit by nit extra if you are confident and earn some profit out of it. If you didn't get profit out of it then stop investing and lean things more and then start again with a small amount as you did initially. Always invest what you can afford in the first trading then increase once you earn profit.

sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

The quickest and easiest way to earn altcoins is to join the airdrop, you will not have to invest money as well as effort, just leave the address of the ETH wallet created from the MEW is able to get the altcoins. Also, trade is a good way to earn altcoins. However, you need to invest money and will be profitable if you decide to invest at the right time.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

There's no other way to earn a easy money all the things will through in process. All of you mentioned is the only way to earn in altcoin it depends on you how manage it.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

There are so many ways of earning altcoins. But no way is easy in current market condition. So I think investing in a good ICO could be an alternative way of earning. But you have to be careful enough to select a good one since there are so many scams. I can suggest you a good ORC token. Considering their project outline and plan, I think they will succeed. Though I suggest you to check by yourself for better understanding. You can go at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079, to know detail.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

Just forget about trading, just buy altcoins and try to hold them for some time, that is the onlyw ay in how you are going to earn a lot of money in a long term vision (and maybe on a medium term)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: