Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

There are so many ways of earning alt coins. You can directly invest there. You can invest in ICO or you can participate in bounty program to earn altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

Trading! However, it only becomes a good way in the case where you actually know how to trade since it is not some easy task to do. Nevertheless, when it comes to the good and very sweet way to earn using Altcoins, that would be trading them as they are more volatile than anything and timing them right by buying in their uptrend, you will be making some pretty good profit from them.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

trade and investment is certainly the best way to generate altcoin, if we have a large capital of trading and investment is strongly recommended because the results obtained can be greater than participating in bounty programs, most importantly have the courage to take risks to be faced.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

Ecли ecть oпpeдeлённый oпыт тopгoвли нa биpжe, ecли caм мoдeль aнaлизиpoвaть гpaфики и дeлaть тexничecкий aнaлиз, тoгдa лyчшe кpaткocpoчнaя тopгoвля
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

everything is a good way. If you want to quickly get certainly lived at crypto buying market but certainly takes expense. passing the ICO also could certainly but certainly a lot of capital and of course, there's also a risk. the easiest certainly bounty and airdrop that many people are interested in it because without a large capital and of course take time and effort to get it.
m suheri99

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

I certainly would invest in any business as long as it can produce altcoin with a lot. His advice continues to do business in any investment. as long as it can produce. Never afraid to fail while there is still good results.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

best way to earn altcoins is through earning through the bounty by working for the bounty we can built an asset of icos coins which may be helpful for future growth
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

One of the good way to earn with altcoins is by buying cheap altcoins at the bottom and selling at top, also by buying a solid projects Ico and not a scammish Ico,
johncruze

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

I will suggest you to study about the market then invest in a good altcoin and hold it until the market goes high and stable. And then in a suitable time just sell your coins but don’t get panic by seeing the market down it will grow up in its own way. You just have to patience to get profitable. Roll Eyes
bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

the best way to get a token without investing is to join a bounty but if you have a lot of money then the best way to get altcoin is by trading or ico investment but before doing everything we have to do research to avoid a scam or lose a lot of money
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Investing in ICO and trade bitcoin to alts are the fastest way to earn with altcoins but if you don't have enough capital I prefer joining in bounty program and by the you can earn while learning different crypto it takes a lot of time but it is worth it.
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

I believe that the easiest way to get altcoins is to buy them at stock exchange or invest in an ICO.
But it takes time and effort to find worthy altcoins that will bring you a profit.
SolomkA

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

It depends on your ability.
The easiest way is of course to buy coins for money.
But if you do not have the money you will have to spend time to participate in bounty or ardrops.
You can also try to trade on the exchange.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

Yes, there different ways through which you can earn altcoins, but choosing one of these ways depend on the area in which you can do best. Some are good at trading, some investments, trading, bounty and so on. So, choose whichever you find interesting. personally, i was into trading before joining bounty. I am still trading and at the same time, participating in bounty
andyward

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin with more percentage than altcoins because the price of altcoins somewhat affected by the price fluctuation of bitcoin. So, when the price is cheap you buy it and you sell it when the price increases. Huh
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

It depends on your ability.
The easiest way is of course to buy coins for money.
But if you do not have the money you will have to spend time to participate in bounty or ardrops.
You can also try to trade on the exchange.
The best way to earn altcoin depends on many people, as you say depending on the capacity of each person I totally agree, many people know that the Bounty campaign is a place to earn tokens from the effort and time we spend. still can not do, because they are too lazy, perhaps they are more suited to invest more money.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

There are quite a number of ways to earn alts, most notably mining and buying. If you have the technical requirements and the hardware it takes to mine then you can mine the alts, or simply wait for the right time to buy. On the other hand you could participate in bounties and get paid in tokens of the alt

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
The good way to make a profit with altcoins is participating in ICO, however you have to be more selective in choosing whether the project has a better future or not and this is very hard to identify but so far this is the simplest and faster to make a lot of money. Some altcoins need 1-2 years or something to success so you have to be patient, If you're the kind of person who likes to take risks trading might be a good choice for you.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

There are quite a number of ways to earn alts, most notably mining and buying. If you have the technical requirements and the hardware it takes to mine then you can mine the alts, or simply wait for the right time to buy. On the other hand you could participate in bounties and get paid in tokens of the alt
Investing with alts is one of the easiest way to earn altcoins which requires not much effort but only your money. Bounty campaign can be your great source of altcoins since you don't need to spend money because you can only earn it through your hard work. Altcoins is a big thing now and a lot of resources that you can use to have it, better to start owning some altcoins now.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

For me bounty is the easiest good way to earn with altcoins because this is the only thing i can contribute to get reward,i do not have money to invest in other work to earn profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: