Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

At this time a great way is to buy coins now and keep to sell in the future.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

ico is now very difficult to invest wait a little time, but the bounty and airdrop is necessary to decide whether to do or not , but now of course the earnings are not very large

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

For me now the best way to earn profits with altcoins is more trading rather than investing because ICOs are nearly dead by today. Surely things may change but that's what it is now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

For me is joining bountie and airdrop. Holding in short and long term is also way to earn altcoin you have to be atlist choose what and where we can earn more profit. Some are using trading or mining..
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

There are several legit ways to earn in crypto. Participating in Bounty programs and airdrops is one way of earning altcoins. Trading (short term or long term) also allows one to earn coins in crypto. Also, mining and the development of a project is another lucrative means of getting more coins.

fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

For me the best way to do to earn different and several altcoins is by joining and participating bounty campaigns or participating in an airdrops in both ways it can give you good tokens and altcoins.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
The best way for me to earn alts is to join airdrops and signature camapaigns.Actually im a bounty hunter that holds tokens and waiting for the perfect time to rise its value on the market.An easy way to own tokens without having capital money for investing.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
maybe the best way to get altcoin with that trade is that in my opinion if you take part in a bounty ico with conditions like this now it is very difficult to get ico which can be profitable we have to be more careful in following it because many ico are fraudulent

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

At the present time, the best way to make money with the Altcoin is to divide the capital into investments.
- You choose the potential Altcoin to buy them and HODL because you will buy the Altcoin at low prices at this time.
- Use knowledge, experience to analyze the Altcoin, market analysis carefully to make short-term investment decisions.
- Diversification of investment is a smart choice.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

Trade daily, make small trades and earn 2-5% per day.
What's wrong with profit. In the long run, you will earn solid interest.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

I am sure that now the most accessible and safest way to get altcoins are various bounty programs. Of course, the number of scammers has recently increased too. But if you wish, you can find a truly successful and developing project that will provide rewards.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:22:27 AM

For me, day trading remains the best way, especially since the conditions for it are now favorable. And coins for this, to diversify trade enough. And this is how you can learn to really trade, and not to pretend.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

I am sure that now the most accessible and safest way to get altcoins are various bounty programs. Of course, the number of scammers has recently increased too. But if you wish, you can find a truly successful and developing project that will provide rewards.
Yes, you are right to be able to get altcoint through a bounty campaign from an ongoing project, choose a project that really clearly rewards the future.
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

To earn big profit with altcoin, you should equip crypto knowledge for your self first. If you have good trading skills, try margin trading and you can get huge money. But be careful with your asset when doing margin trading.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

The best way to generate the token according to me is doing campaign bounty and Airdrop. Do this bounty campaign is very easy to do but requires a long process. And you have to work hard to do so so that you can get a token.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

The best way to earn altcoins is investing in the best coins. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are excellent for holding. They shall rise very soon. Keep storing them.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

For me the best way to earn with altcoins , is that use your knowledge so you can make wise decision. Most of us earn by doing the long term investment its risky but its good. And of course be responsible and be patient because it takes time.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

A good way to make money with altcoin is to choose a coin that would have the first - passive income, the second - would have fairly large price fluctuations during the day for day trading. This double earnings will necessarily lead to profit even in a falling market.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

Short-term investments are essentially the same trade. Day trading will be more profitable but also more dangerous. To invest in the long term at the moment, I also consider it a relevant investment. I think that the bounty company in any case will be relevant.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

An easiest way to earn with altcoin, are through investing, doing in bounty campaigns, airdrop and also try the way or process in trading. A lot of tasks in gaining altcoins but their are some risk in our way to gaining them so we have to be careful.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: