Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

Joining bounty campaigns is really great and you can receive rewards which is convertable into either bitcoin  or Ethereum. Do people have love to do this because it aren't be needing money to used as capital and it is only our time and efforts to help spread good things about a certain project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

The best way to me is for you to buy the altcoins, hodl for a while or start trading daily with other altcoin pairs or bitcoin pair. This is best. Don't just hold the coins in your wallet without trading with it. The quantity will not increase by so doing.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

I see that if you want to get many benefits from Altcoin, you can from several activities such as participating in the ICO, taking part in Bounty and trading, I prefer to join the bounty and trade because the risks are not too high compared to joining the ICO
BitRentXx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
bounty, airdrop, trade, mining. many ways to get altcoins and convert them to bitcoin.
I think that depends on our respective expertise. good luck
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

Join bounty campaign and trading. A combination that is very effective in my opinion. Although constrained by capital, you can get it with a join bounty campaign, then multiply its profits by trading. Of course if the altcoin is profitable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

Do trading with that altcoin which you like the most. Hold that coins for some time to gain big profit and make a healthier profit by selling them. You should  just have good knowledge  of trading first.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

In my opinion, there are many ways to earn money by signing up for air picks, participating in bonuses or investing, exchanging ... But the easiest way is to say I buy at Low price and high price waiting for you to sell. The only thing to pay attention to is choosing carefully and calmly, patiently in every decision.
rewulil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:11:31 AM

Well the most ideal approach to acquire with altcoins is to go trading.You must exchange every one of your coins with the goal for you to have the capacity to eaen huge benefit becaue the will be the main way you can procure huge through it.Trading is the most ideal path for altcoins.
MEMEX

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

There will be many differences in each strategy, because it really depends on the attributes you have. But I think investment is a long-term game, so I think long time holding is the most optimal strategy, and maybe that is the easiest thing to do for now, even though not everyone has the patience to do it.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

Of course you have to try it first, because each person has a different match for each strategy. But maybe you should also try mining to complete various ways to get altcoins. It does require substantial capital, but I think investment will be more optimal with greater capital.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

I only know three easy ways to earn Alternate Coins. The first one is by joining Airdrops which can pose a phishing treat but if you study carefully the websites you are clicking, then you can manage avoiding it. You need to do simple tasks before you can receive the award that they will be giving away. The next one is by day trading, it is normally done with an Alternate Coin too but it will involve your personal money. You need to buy those alternate coins at a price where you think it is fair to buy it. The last one is by joining campaigns. There are a lot of campaigns that we can join and we know that all of the might not be fruitful but it is a good chance to earn some Alternate Coin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

I am looking for altcoin easily by means of participating in the campaign or bounty airdrops. for airdrops I follow only a few times, I more often participate in bounty campaign. because the result is quite a lot and the way is very easy.
rafi035

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

I think the answer is up to your own beliefs because we know all the risks that we will get if we invest in crypto currencies either with long-term investments or short-term investments and you can determine yourself.
Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

I would say that trading, you must trade all your coins in order for you to be able to eaen big profit because the is the only way you can earn big through cryptos.Trading is the best way for altcoins. but not in the current situation. The most correct thing you can do now with your altcoins is to leave them alone and wait for the market to recover. Now I think this is the most profitable strategy.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

In the early days of the crypto market Altcoin investments were valued at twice as much in a night. If there are too many options right now, this is the exact opposite. If you want to make money in these bad times, you should trade by following the instant increases and decreases.
aaaxn

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

I see that if you want to get many benefits from Altcoin, you can from several activities such as participating in the ICO, taking part in Bounty and trading, I prefer to join the bounty and trade because the risks are not too high compared to joining the ICO

It all depends on how much money you are willing to invest to start. If your pockets are empty, then start working in the bounty. If you have more than $ 1000, then you can start trading, and if you have both money and time for analysis, you can participate in ICO. Risks in ICO can be compensated for by a good analysis of projects.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████