Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

In some countries tax percentage is more than 40%, but in reward they have all the facilities of life. There is no unemployment, no lack of education and health facilities. I pay tax because I know that my government will use it for my betterment. I want every facility in my country and for that my government need money and taxes are the only way for government revenue.

Just pay high salaries. $30/hour minimum wage. People will pay for their medical expenses, hospitals, foods etc.

Keep income tax at 10% or 5%. People will have more money for hospitals, foods etc.. and businesses will have more money for salaries/wages.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

While it is easier to pay taxes, and "that's it", there is a massive part of corruption in the government, and I'm sure we all understand that not all taxes are used to "build roads".

As a good citizen, paying taxes is one of our responsibilities if we earn  so that we can help improve the economic growth of our country because the money they collected from taxes will be use to developed our country.

we also do not need to mention too much about corruption and other government crimes, as long as we remain unencumbered and intend to give a positive for the economic development of the country, then we do not need to discuss too much what they do, so far we are satisfied with the homeland us and taxes are also applied correctly, especially cryptocurrency taxes. This is more positive if we look towards building legitimacy.

In some country like sweden, corruption index almost zero and their government work very well to serve their citizen. Sweden is one of many country in the that have higher tax, but their service to their citizen very good and take care from birth untill die. Corruption is a problem but i think thats not a reason to not paying taxes

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
MDQ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

In my opinion, taxation is a necessity, and if a country wants to develop, citizens must pay taxes and pay taxes on the rights and obligations of each citizen. If the government does not corrupt the people's money.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

While it is easier to pay taxes, and "that's it", there is a massive part of corruption in the government, and I'm sure we all understand that not all taxes are used to "build roads".

As a good citizen, paying taxes is one of our responsibilities if we earn  so that we can help improve the economic growth of our country because the money they collected from taxes will be use to developed our country.

It is obvious since taxation is the blood of the country, without it a country will never be alive. A lot of people are saying that paying taxes are unfair but as far as I know, the government are trying to find a good way to tax people and at the same time, they will not be hurt by it. The unfair people are the rich ones since they are evading taxes unlike the poor people.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

Anyhow we live in a country that's certainly without tax... the country will not advance and cannot support in terms of development and lack of sense of togetherness/caring for the country. Moreover basically the tax is from the people by the people and for the people, as well as in the crypto, though it is not legal yet.. I think it would be good if we set aside money to pay taxes after cashing it.
The only reason I see of why people pay taxes is because its a government mandated and not because people are patriot. Maybe if it is not mandatory some people will choose not to pay for it.It is an obligation as a citizen to be follow. Otherwise, paying taxes are for the good of my country.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

Many reasons why we should pay tax in our country, we pay taxes to pay the salaries of government employee like police, firefighter, public teachers and many more government officials, they also use tax money to maintain the beauty of the park, public market, roads and support the government program. That is why paying taxes is very important.
Yes that's why we pay taxes for that purposes but the main reason is it is government mandatory.We as a citezin are oblied to pay taxes wether we like it or not. It is our obligation to be follow because if not we will be on jail.
In some countries tax percentage is more than 40%, but in reward they have all the facilities of life. There is no unemployment, no lack of education and health facilities. I pay tax because I know that my government will use it for my betterment. I want every facility in my country and for that my government need money and taxes are the only way for government revenue.
This is totally irrelevant as we know that bitcoin and other coins are called a currency and not an asset from which governments cut taxes and this is irrelevant on the other side too as government did not create these for us and is not helping us even, so why should we pay taxes? It is our hard earned and direct investment and we have the right to use it by our well and wish.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

I agree. Though many people define tax as a burden, but one should consider it as a way to help bridge the needs of the people and the capability of the government to fill in the gap. Without taxes, how can the government implement projects for the community? Without taxes, how can the public servants attend to the needs of their constituents? You see, these are just few instances how taxes play a vital role in our community. The tax we pay, may it be direct or indirect, is the blood of the government. Without it, I don't think it's possible to carry out their future plans for the country. That's how significant taxes are. With its necessity, it should be handled well by capable individuals.
It is totally irrelevant because Bitcoin and other crypto are known as currency and not an asset. Countries where Bitcoin and other crypto coins are using are now doing something to consider this as an asset so that they may be able to implement taxes over these crypto coins. We know that Bitcoin and other crypto coins are decentralized and have no center from which it is controlling but we use it all over the world without any involvement and support of government, so why should we pay tax.

pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

We pay taxes simply because it can help boost the economy, gather funds to build public office, buildings, establishments. It also serves as government funds that intended only for government used such as projects that helpful for the people. Paying taxes is required by the law and are abide to pay for it if not then you liable to be sanctioned by the government.
These are only taxes that run the economy of a country. Taxes are the only source of income for the government. They have no other high sources for making money. All the government employee salaries, big projects, health and education facilities provided by the government is due to our taxes. Without taxes government can do nothing for their people.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

everybody know tax money will be use to makes public facilities such as hospital, roads, or probably parks more better because i heard income from tax is pretty high for the countries and they use those money to makes their citizens live better but for those who want to do tax evasion i think they not deserve to life in the particular countries
For a country that provides all those for their citizens, I honestly do not see any reason why anyone should be evading tax. It is necessary to keep things going within the country and for more development. I understand a lot of people's plight though, most especially when it comes to countries where some of these things are not provided, in that case, paying tax is to me more like a waste. Some countries generate a lot from tax, from the resources available and still the citizens suffer a lot, so in a situation like that, I would not pay tax myself.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

We pay taxes simply because it can help boost the economy, gather funds to build public office, buildings, establishments. It also serves as government funds that intended only for government used such as projects that helpful for the people. Paying taxes is required by the law and are abide to pay for it if not then you liable to be sanctioned by the government.
Taxes are for the boosting of country’s economy and if all the people will pay tax sincerely that is distributed among them equally, the country will become financially strong because the money will regulate and poor people would also get some work and money to meet their basic life necessities. But I don’t think that there is even a single government in this world which spends all the tax on her people.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:47:52 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

Its fine if the government will be going to use their funds on the right way because there are other countries who have corrupted government members and they will just steal money from other people.

PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

If only every single citizen of each country will faithfully give what is due to God and what is due to government and if the people in the government will responsibly do their duties in all honesty then every needs in each country will be met and a country will progress and every people will progress too because these people pay their taxes dutifully and faithfully.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

Taxes is the bloodline of a country, your taxes determine your economy, from taxes country was able to build some public schools, hospitals, etc.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Taxes is the bloodline of a country, your taxes determine your economy, from taxes country was able to build some public schools, hospitals, etc.

Taxes is implemented as law, that's why people did not pay taxe is punished by the government. Because government get their budgets in taxes with thier project, pay poeple serve in government and etc.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

Its fine if the government will be going to use their funds on the right way because there are other countries who have corrupted government members and they will just steal money from other people.
It is undeniable to reject that statement because almost all of the government in the world are corrupting the money of their citizen, it is not all the government but most of the government official are corrupt and it is not that obvious because they are hiding their illegal activities to not get caught and that is why there are still countries that are not well progressed.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

Yes, taxes are used for making the life of poor people better. Thus we should pay all taxes including the money earned on crypto.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

Taxation is used by a government to build for an economic growth, through this we have wide road, bridges and other that made by government project that was our tax contribution to them. But I think 80% or 90% on that in a project the rest are corrupting that government stuff by their own pocket. So the return to us was not exactly from collecting a tax.
Okay we all know that is the sole reason why taxation is important and why everyone should. In the case where you have been paying your tax and still you are not getting all those ? For those who are in the developed worlds, there is no excuse for them to evade tax; moreover, it is even hard to do so anyway.

Nevertheless, I agree with anyone who does not have the things to make their life simple provided by the government and then there are just some bunch of corrupt politicians looting fund every day. I even wonder how they cope in such countries and why anyone is such a place should be paying tax. I have been to some countries with huge natural resources, but still the citizens live in penury.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

Taxes helps in :

Making of roads
    Public schools
    Maintenance fees

As you said we pay taxes because it serves as a fund of the government to build establishment such as roads, public schools, hospitals, parks and etc. All of us are required to pay taxes because it is one of our contribute in helping our country to be more better. But many people refused to pay taxes because many governments steals money from us using the taxes that we pay.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

We should pay for the improvement of our country. Government uses our money to improve our country like building government hospitals and schools and also for the salary of government employees.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

And also the people who seated in government are become rich because some of them are truly thief the taxes of workers, people's money they put in their pockets. There is no problems to paying tax the problem is the corruption  thats happening in many country. That's why there are countries are suffering.
    We should be taxes because it is our obligation as a citizen of any country and taxes goes the things that are worth paying for and if only the government isn't corrupting  The monies we are paying it would be a better country for everyone of us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: