Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
Robiaiya

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:38:35 AM

Taxes directly effect for the development of the country ..
In our country government provide free education , health care because of the tax... without Tax government won't be able to do that kind of things
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

It is the responsibility of every worker and citizen when we live in our country to receive so many things that the state gives us. We have to pay taxes to fulfill our duties and responsibilities  so we should pay taxes
Agree its our responsibility as citizens of our to pay and ovey government rules and obligations. Taxes are collected to funds infrastructure and other government needs. We also benefited by the project that our government created and funded by our taxes.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

I'm not against taxation as long as the funds are used properly, it is very important to help build one nation. What I hate most is the misused of funds and corruption, the main problem are those incompetent people in the government that rapes the system.
I support your idea guy. To speak frankly, taxation plays a crucial role in developing a country. Almost nobody can get rid of taxation, paying taxes is a responsibility that each indivisual have to do. Probably, taxes would help some other things in a country like building road, shool or that sort of things, it’s just what all of us know. But behind it, perhaps the inflation and corruption, which have a big rate these days, this is really a big problem, especially the developing countries. In reality, in my country – a kind of  developing country, as I see that who’s doing for government, all are getting richer and richer.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

indeed paying taxes is a people's obligation, even tax revenues are not for personal gain but now there is often tax corruption made by government people.
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:48:19 AM

What happens if you are in a third world country and there is massive corruption? You pay taxes and there are no roads, schools, or any essential public utilities. What you do see is the politicians and their cronies getting richer. Would you still argue that everybody should continue paying taxes?

In our country they build a new tax reform, we're in they set a minimum salary that requires tax that need to less the required minimum tax monthly. Just like me I'm just earning below minimum wages that's why i have exemption with that reform, but the problem is, the common necessity had increase their price so it's almost the same. But for me paying tax is ok if they use it for the good of every body, not for their own goods.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

the government should not be able to control bitcoin. Because if you paid tax for the developments you mentioned using paper currency, I think that's true, but if you pay taxes to the government using digital currency, cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are wrong
There are at least two reasons why taxes are dubious, mildly speaking. First of all, government is very ineffective in using people's money. So it is a big question how much or rather how little of the taxes collected is actually used for all these things and to what effect . There are a lot of reasons why we pay taxes and for me paying taxes is important
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

There are stipulated responsibilities of government both in the constitution and administration often has their agenda and manifesto which they want to achieve therefore revenue is needed to execute them. Yeah this isn’t only beneficial for the government rather all the citizens over the country. This takes up economic growth and make a country strong financially to produce better results for its citizens
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

We pay taxes because of those public students that will be benifited there are free schools because of us because we pay taxes all those money will be given to the schools to the teachers as a form of salary that in exchange into their teaching. We pay taxes because it is under the law, if we fail to comply with that, there is a corresponding penalty such as extra fees or even imprisonment if we try to evade paying taxes
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

we are belong in one community and community has in need of some improvement like making a good school room, good play ground facilities for our children's, hospitals, fee medicines for poor people and other additional infrastructure to become progressive country and community as well. that's what pay taxes is necessary.

Trish14

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

You are 100% correct. A lot of these governments are corrupt to it's core.
Even if governments are corrupt to its core, I think it is still the citizen's duty to still pay taxes despite their leaders being corrupt. Even if they are corrupt, they are the ones leading their country and it is no easy feat. At the very least, they are the ones enforcing the rules and regulations that protect the citizens from harm caused by criminals and terrorist and IMO, they should be paid for that.

We only follow the rules of our country to pay taxes, because  we fell scared to put in prison if we are against the rule of our country we need peace.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 638

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

There are stipulated responsibilities of government both in the constitution and administration often has their agenda and manifesto which they want to achieve therefore revenue is needed to execute them. Yeah this isn’t only beneficial for the government rather all the citizens over the country. This takes up economic growth and make a country strong financially to produce better results for its citizens
That is the funny part in it all. We may see it as something that would not have been necessary to do or some possibility of the government robbing its citizens by not providing all that is needed or doing something tangible with the tax and then just some group of people looting all the funds, but as crazy as that still sounds, it is a law that one must abide, unless if the law is not that strict, but as far as I know in most countries, tax evasion is a serious offence.

Even bitcoin will become a main stream momentary system, governments may get their income stream in terms of licenses for running business and when a transaction will be done with fiats. Fiats will stay with us for centuries hence governments need not to worry about the rise of cryptocurrencies kind of virtual cash systems.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

We pay taxes because of those public students that will be benifited there are free schools because of us because we pay taxes all those money will be given to the schools to the teachers as a form of salary that in exchange into their teaching. We pay taxes because it is under the law, if we fail to comply with that, there is a corresponding penalty such as extra fees or even imprisonment if we try to evade paying taxes

Not only for those public students but for all expenses of the government and it is not even enough because government borrow from other countries to fund such projects. Tax is the blood of the government and if there will be no taxes then there would be no government that will govern the people because money makes the people move. Those who are in public offices and public service's salaries came from the taxes and all the projects that the government does came from the taxes so we should do our obligation of paying our taxes. The reason some people are hesitant is because of some government officials who use the taxpayer's money for their own benefit not for the people.

salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

we live in a country with the rules of paying taxes as already stipulated. do not make it a burden, but with our taxes will prosper together, because there is a guarantee of education, health, etc

I agree with you men and additional about that ,we need to pay patex because is a obligation in every people living in your country. The money that they earn in taxes can help in many ways.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

taxing people is like a milking cow of the govt. we cannot say that taxes we paid goes directly to roads and other govt projects, roads are a necessity, even govt needs it, there are budget allocation for fixing roads, if people didn't pay their taxes doesn't mean we cannot use roads, that is childish mentality, if taxes directly goes to govt projects, then why they have to seek loan from international banks? we are not trying to avoid being taxed its just that the amount of tax is incredibly unfair. not pro-human not pro-poor.

There are a lot of things to do with taxes if the government will use it wisely. People especially in the mountain area needed the infrastructure such as  for there products to be transported in the city. The free doctors and medicines that can help poor people. The free vaccination for the children. For me paying taxes is ok as long as our leaders will not corrupt the money.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

It is the responsibility of every worker and citizen when we live in our country to receive so many things that the state gives us. We have to pay taxes to fulfill our duties and responsibilities  so we should pay taxes

In my own opinion, we really need to pay the taxes because it is for our entire country like creating buildings but the problem is only in the government if they are corrupted and the money might go straight to their pocket.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

The cash gathered from citizens ought to be spent on supporting social administrations, which is in light of a legitimate concern for each resident of the nation. Specifically, the measures of cash got from charges are exchanged to the change of exceptional administrations of schools, therapeutic foundations, development of streets and state resistance. The extent of expenses in various nations isn't the same, it relies upon the measure of government spending for these reasons. That is why we need to pay taxes for our economic growth but we can't deny the fact that some officials are corrupt.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

Your reasons are good, but in some countries these taxes are going in pocket of corruptical politics, so it has two sides
That is right but consider what can bitcoin brings to the country if they put taxes by using bitcoin it helps the country and we can used bitcoin freely and we are not worried at all about bitcoin banning.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

Your reasons are good, but in some countries these taxes are going in pocket of corruptical politics, so it has two sides
That is right but consider what can bitcoin brings to the country if they put taxes by using bitcoin it helps the country and we can used bitcoin freely and we are not worried at all about bitcoin banning.

I believe that government will not be able to place taxes on cryptocurrency because there will be more people who are going to complain about how the government is milking people just to get funds.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

I certainly agree with you that we are paying taxes for a reason. The government is using it to sustain all the needs of the country. I believe that it is our duty to pay taxes though it is quite hard for us who aren't earning too much to pay taxes. It is still our responsibility to help our government though pay taxes appropriately and honestly.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

Even in an ancient time in which written in the old books Caesar asking for taxes means it was an obligations of every individuals that earning ,this is what we must do since we are capable of profiteering ,and we are the beneficiaries of everything that the government might use from this taxes

we live in a country with the rules of paying taxes as already stipulated. do not make it a burden, but with our taxes will prosper together, because there is a guarantee of education, health, etc

I agree with you men and additional about that ,we need to pay patex because is a obligation in every people living in your country. The money that they earn in taxes can help in many ways.

Because government only asked for atleast small part of our income ,so why bot give if forhe progress of each economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: