Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

We all know that tax is very important in one country, that's why we should or we have to pay our taxes for the good future of our industry.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:20:56 PM

It is the responsibility of every worker and citizen when we live in our country to receive so many things that the state gives us. We have to pay taxes to fulfill our duties and responsibilities  so we should pay taxes

I think We can not let them do what they like Government agencies are a must to take care of all decisions because leaving a decision of the state in everyone without further details will turn into a big mess because everyone will have their own point of view and point of view the majority will be more or less targeted by people in the minority.
Democrats are not upset that they have discovered this for thousands of years also you should know that if given the opportunity to people will run away from doing good for others than they are more or less self-regulating and will not be able to provide for a linear future for another.
It's not as easy as it seems though it may be fancy but no child is playing to run a government of that size, we can not be like ramapithecus because we have a deeper cranial capacity that old animals have long gone and humans have evolved and more or less bad people around here as well
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Tax gets misused many times like funding NASA "planet mars mission". There are more meteorite hits on Mars than on Earth but they are spending tax payers multi-million dollars on Mars missions. Wasteful government expenditure of the governments must be cancelled by the taxpayers.

It is the big deal on some point but in our country, our taxes are very helpful mostly to the government projects and for homeless people so if taxpayers will be eliminate, it is hard for use to adapt a new environment and our economy will be decreased.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

because it's our duty as a good citizen to pay taxes, but most of our tax payments are stolen by government rat rats. if it's justice, I do not think it's justice, but the state traitor is lower than the thieves of the neighbor's chickens.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

if we need a govenment that protecting us, provide people  necessary services, taxes are needed. it depends on where you are living. if your government is enough good for supporting their own citizen then it worth of paying taxes. if not it is shame for them to collect taxes.

turn the page
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
As you've mentioned, taxes are not just a burden over our profit instead it has a purpose too, to make the community or nation better. We should always pay taxes no matter what so that atleast we know in ourselves that we've helped for the innovation of our country. Let us just hope it isn't being used for some personal purposes by greedy politicians.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

if we need a govenment that protecting us, provide people  necessary services, taxes are needed. it depends on where you are living. if your government is enough good for supporting their own citizen then it worth of paying taxes. if not it is shame for them to collect taxes.

The sad part is many unstable and underdeveloped countries are also the ones imposing higher taxes. It is hard to not impose taxes though as a government cannot stand without funds unless it's a small country with vast resources enough to stand on its own.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

Taxation is theft. "But who will build the roads" argument is really old and dumb, people are not some stupid monkeys who can't figure out things if no one guides them, there's nothing that can not be done privately and through voluntary cooperation (which is the same as privately). Roads, military, science and so on - all of it can and is done privately around the world. Government is exactly why Bitcoin was invented - you can't trust people with power and believe that they will do as they've promised, and even well-meaning leaders do stupid mistakes that cost billions. Just like Bitcoin have decentralized economy, some day people will decentralize power to the point when every individual will be independent from others.

I think you are missing the point why taxes are being collee for every indiw that contributes tk the community. We cannot force an private organization or even push the responsibilities of the government and even purging non-profit organizations to fill the needs of the community, we can say that the taxes are verg essential for every infrastructure, innovations and any public or provage services that we have recieving, taxes are the fuel of the country, it must be maintained.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
All you mentioned are accurate. Let’s imagine if don’t have an obligation on pay taxes. What do you think will happen in the society that you involve? If we don’t have a public school only the rich kiddo can attend or go to the school and other things that might be an issue without the pay income tax. This the reason why we need to pay. People must pay, and the government also have an obligation to the economy and people. But sometimes government staff are doing their responsibility well. Some are corrupting the money of the people.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

Taxes help the government to function effectively, they use the monies they get from tax to fix our roads, bridges and provide basic amenities that we all enjoy. These are some very important reasons why we should always endeavor to pay our taxes.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

People should pay taxes. We must take part in financing various social programs, paying wages to employees of the budgetary sphere and so on. If people refuse to pay taxes, everything will fall into decay, chaos and anarchy will begin. There will be a right of the strong. There will be groups of armed people traveling around the country and robbing and killing. I think it's better to pay taxes.

wAeUuCM

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

the government needs money for many things, for example, to pay its soldiers, sailors and airmen, to build roads,bridges,offices, schools, etc, and to buy goods from abroad; and only the people of the country can supply the money.People usually complain about having to pay taxes, but they forget that the money is spent on things that they and their families need.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

I think taxation is necessary because it helps the state apparatus to function well. It's like having a fee for each exchange. It will help your miner make your trading faster, better
In my own opinion we pay taxes because this is our obligations as the citizens of our country. We need to  obeyed laws for a peaceful and harmonious living. For me I will agree to pay taxes because taxes is were our government gets the funds needed for government project specialy infrastructures and developments.
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

Everybody is paying taxes because this is also for our country this money is for all the people they will use this for projects like roads,they will build schools,hospitals and so many but theirs a problem for that some government politician they will plan for a project but they will corrupt for the money so that why many projects is not finish to my country because of that corruption.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

If we didn't pay taxes then how do you think society would be? We would have to go back to being hunter and gatherers. Infrastructure would not be there.
I agree to what you say. I would also add that the government needs taxes because it has to fund its budget and without the masses paying taxes, government is nothing but a naught.

Also the taxes we give tend to reduce the gap between the rich and poor and this gap if finished, finishes many crimes from the society. The income collected as a result of taxes is redistributed by the government among people in the form of facilities.
I don’t understand what are you talking about? Do you mean that taxes are the friendliest jurisdiction for crypto legalization or what? I don’t think that jurisdiction has anything to do with taxes. Anyway a country can stand only on the pillars of taxes. If people do not pay taxes, their economy will down more and more and they will live under the poverty line.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

Everybody is paying taxes because this is also for our country this money is for all the people they will use this for projects like roads,they will build schools,hospitals and so many but theirs a problem for that some government politician they will plan for a project but they will corrupt for the money so that why many projects is not finish to my country because of that corruption.

Tax needed by government to run their service. We live on community and big community is our country. To rules community, government created and government need money to run that rules

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Every eligible citizen of any country must pay tax, and we pay tax to enable government authority to carry out her day to day activities, and we pay tax to be responsible citizen,
  Why, We should pay taxes, to enable government to provide basic amenities, like, healthcare, road, electricity etc. Pay your tax to be responsible citizen.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Everyone should pay his taxes for Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. I do it too and I'm glad about it. That's how I help my country, where I live. Therefore I can also use things that were paid with taxes, such as roads etc. It would also be punishable if I did not pay taxes. All people should stick to it. Otherwise you only harm yourself if you do not pay any taxes.  Wink

I think also, that government can more likely accept cryptocurrencies, if we will agree to pay some wise and regulated taxes from our earnings from Bitcoin.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:30 AM

We pay taxes to the state to function, but in my country we pay taxes so that politicians and businessmen can live richly ...
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

We should pay taxes for many reasons, the taxes that the government collect is used to support the projects of the government, like to give help the family who affected by calamity, free scholarship, to build a local hospital and to make road concrete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: