Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

In our country all workers that have minimum salary pay taxes.they can do anything because before thwy receive their salary its already deducted.im sure if bitclin already legalized here will pay more taxes too
I also believe with your words, certainly bitcoin when it is approved that the taxes still run according to the rules in our country like what. therefore we must pay taxes so that we can also help the state finances.
paying taxes is a duty for every citizen. the taxes we pay will be used for the development of the state in order to improve the lives of its citizens. the amount of tax depends on the income we earn and it is regulated in the law.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

In our country all workers that have minimum salary pay taxes.they can do anything because before thwy receive their salary its already deducted.im sure if bitclin already legalized here will pay more taxes too
I also believe with your words, certainly bitcoin when it is approved that the taxes still run according to the rules in our country like what. therefore we must pay taxes so that we can also help the state finances.
paying taxes is a duty for every citizen. the taxes we pay will be used for the development of the state in order to improve the lives of its citizens. the amount of tax depends on the income we earn and it is regulated in the law.
the success and progress of a country is affected by physical development. if infrastructure is good then economic activity will work well. This physical development is influenced by the funds owned by the government. one of the sources is tax.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

The reason why we pay taxes because it is part of the law. As law abiding citizen we must pay the taxes imposed by the government or else we are going to be tac evaders.

You're right about it. It is so very simple. Even if you buy something in the shop you pay taxes, the same things with transaction fee and also payments.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Taxes are designed not perfectly in many cases, but undoubtly, they are inevitable. I am the type who respects the rules, and pay them. Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

It is very simple to analyze why we should. The people stands for the government, we are itself and way pay taxes to the government and in the same way it is as if we pay ourselves in the process. What we give goes back to us. Paying taxes do not go to another planet or any alien race. If we do not give who else will? Nobody is working for the government. The officials of the governmwnt are just there to facilitate and they didn't own anything, so nothing will give to us not unless we share. Sharing is caring. So why not give?
Well then, for me we pay taxes because it is mandatory to my country, my obligation as a citizen. Do you think if this is just voluntary payment basis everybody would oblied or willing to pay? I dont think so, because I am afraid to go to jail that is why i obey the rules of paying taxes.
Winsdors

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

Taxes will suck out half of your earnings, but if you want to come out clean that's the way you do it.
Even high paid athletes tried to avoid it, but some of them almost gone to prison.
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

It is not so easy, governments are corrupt, and taxes often do not work to support the less gifted people enough. But definitely needed to keep the country running

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

Its true that the government is getting funds from taxes in order to build infrastructures and to start their own projects for the economy of the country but cryptocurrency should not be taxable because that is the reason why bitcoins is very profitable.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

I do not know why we have to pay taxes. But because it is a rule that has therefore I prefer to pay taxes because I do not want any problems for the future.
Paying taxes is needed cause in countries that we live goverments and country budget need to get money from something so that is why we need to "charge" it in that way.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Taxes are designed not perfectly in many cases, but undoubtly, they are inevitable. I am the type who respects the rules, and pay them. Smiley
we must respect the decisions that the country has made and follow the rules in which we live because the taxes we pay will be used as funds for the development of transportation infrastructure (roads, bridges, trains, etc.), education, health, defense and security , and funding sources for disaster management
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Governments in democratic countries are elected from the same people which pay taxes, last time i checked. So if you are not happy about your government, instead of evading taxes you should vote better people to represent yourself the next time.

Then again for who is saying let's privatize everything we don't need the state, i would like to point out as the main difference from the two is: the goal of the state is to provide a service while the goal of a private is to make money providing it.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Taxes directly effect for the development of the country ..
In our country government provide free education , health care because of the tax... without Tax government won't be able to do that kind of things
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

Tax is the obligation of every citizen. Most of the government's income comes from taxes, the construction of the country and so on.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

To a certain extent, yes, I agree with you. Taxes were invented a long time ago, ever since the most rudimentary form of government was formed, perhaps even in the small villages of the most primitive of societies. Taxes are not just for the sake of having some money to be able to fund infrastructures. It is the primary source of income of the government without which the government cannot function.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

Wr citizen and resident of that certain place, will pay taxes to the goverent for it is required by law , so we abide what are laws of the government , this taxes that  we paid will go back to us in form of projects like roads , bridges,  school buildings and many more
Projects government provide for the cirizens.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

In our country government provide free education , health care because of the tax... without Tax government won't be able to do that kind of things

if no one pay taxes, goverment must find new resource to funding infrastructure development and others.and if it happen, they still need money to turn back money that they borrow before.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

if no one pay taxes, goverment must find new resource to funding infrastructure development and others.and if it happen, they still need money to turn back money that they borrow before.
such as the government's tax slogan for nation-building, i think with the existence of taxes on certain posts provides equitable welfare for all heterogeneous societies financially
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

such as the government's tax slogan for nation-building, i think with the existence of taxes on certain posts provides equitable welfare for all heterogeneous societies financially

Because in my country it is implemented as a law,  people did not pay taxes will punished. Taxes makes our government rich and also for the people in government. That's why many people want a position in government.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

Taxes become the largest state revenue the state uses to build the whole region. Therefore, the citizen is required to pay dutifully. because with adequate tax revenue, many things can be done, it can contribute to a number of sectors that can improve the welfare and justice in the community.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:54:44 AM

Because taxes arise as a logical consequence of living in a country. Where there is a country there is a tax. The state needs a source of revenue to finance its expenses, one of the sources is taxes. Taxes must be and should be paid because the taxes that we pay are also used by the state for the purposes of government administration, such as paying civil servants' salaries, payments for army expenditures, police and other state needs, including the construction of public facilities such as road construction highway, street lighting and other facilities. So, the country also needs to shoping like us. Many things need to be bought by the state for development and governance.

And why we should pay taxes because as good citizens we have to respect the decisions that the country has made and to follow the rules in the country we live in. By paying taxes we also participate in the successful of the development of the country that later it all also for our mutual benefit and can we feel the benefits together.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: