Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3608 times)
azizfikri2

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

Yeah we should pay taxes for create better future on country. But some goverment can take money from taxes for personal interest, it happened in my country. so some public area can't be building, so sad.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:04:26 PM

What happens if you are in a third world country and there is massive corruption? You pay taxes and there are no roads, schools, or any essential public utilities. What you do see is the politicians and their cronies getting richer. Would you still argue that everybody should continue paying taxes?
Taxes is a very big help in the entire community if it is properly used..but if we see the that a certain country has not improving then i would rather ignore paying taxes when the money that i've shared to the governments were just wasted and just being burried inside of their volts to those corrupt politicians.In our country we already stopped paying taxes but the governments have done so well.
I agree with you. You say exactly. If used properly, it is very beneficial for the community. But if used wrongly, will lead to bad consequences. I congratulate, your country. There are advances that many other countries need to learn. I also hope that one day, the world's national governments nationwide, have a more advanced view. For the community to grow.

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

We pay taxes because it serves as a contribution to the economy. Taxes is used by the government to sustain the needs of every people in each country. They used it to project that can help to the people where they are belong. It serves as a fund for education, health to maintain the peace and cleanliness in each countries.
I agree with you. Taxation is an indispensable factor in a country. Taxes are used in a transparent, civilized way, it is certain that taxes are important. For community. So, I think, taxes should be used in a civilized way. It makes sense for the community.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

if you live in a good developed and democratic country, taxes are very reasonable cause government provides you a lot of useful critical services such as health and education. but if the country you live is ruling by monarchy or similar system taxes are just like biribing in the country.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

tax is one of the largest income of a country. of the tax, the government can make facilities and needs of citizens. by paying taxes, it also means to build the country. taxes can also help poor people. infrastructure will be good and many more. that's the reason why we should pay taxes.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

taxation is a civic responsibility that every responsible citizen that is employed should embrace. paying of tax is not debatable, non negotiable, because it  is with taxes that we are able to have and enjoy socio amenities provided by the government. the only issue is that the government should watch out not to over tax the citizens
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

tax is a civic responsibility that every citizen that is employed should embrace. paying of tax is not debatable, non negotiable, because it  is with taxes that we are able to have and enjoy socio amenities provided by the government. the only issue is that the government should watch out not to over tax the citizens
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

I don't see why this is being discussed.

We have to pay tax, end of story.

Why we should pay tax well try not to pay tax and see what happens when they fine you or even put you in jail.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

I don't see why this is being discussed.

We have to pay tax, end of story.

Why we should pay tax well try not to pay tax and see what happens when they fine you or even put you in jail.

You have just stated that if you don't pay taxes, you will be coerced to do it or you lose your freedom. Doesn't it feel morally wrong for you? When you refuse to discuss such things, you relinquish a chunck of your freedom in favor of those who coerce you.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

I sincerely support the payment of taxes. Some may argue that they don't want to pay tax. One of the major reason given by them is that the government have not judiciously used the previous taxes they paid for the betterment of the people. I still put it to you that the government's irresponsibility is not enough for you not to pay your tax. Tax is your civil responsibility. The government may misuse a part of the taxes, but believe me, some are still used for the right purpose.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

In some country, the tax system works fine, while in others not so much. There are places, where I can understand people trying to avoid paing taxes for their corrupt governments. But I see your points.

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Yeah we should pay taxes for create better future on country. But some goverment can take money from taxes for personal interest, it happened in my country. so some public area can't be building, so sad.
Yes it is a duty of good citizen to pay tax and make their country more prosperous. I think that those people who are paying their taxes their countries are financially too much strong and they can provide every facility to their people and it is only because of the taxes that they are collecting from their people.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

I think that it is the organization of the overall wellbeing , it is impossible not to pay taxes as the governmental structure will be ruined then, i hope that this won't happen and we will be honest citizens
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Yes it is a duty of good citizen to pay tax and make their country more prosperous. I think that those people who are paying their taxes their countries are financially too much strong and they can provide every facility to their people and it is only because of the taxes that they are collecting from their people.

The point is that government spends the money it takes in taxes extremely inefficiently. Always keep in mind that this money was taken from all the citizens who if that money hadn't been taken would have spent it on something else in order to satify their needs. Therefore, some other businessess would have recieved that money and could have spent it for further development.
Emigham7

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

We need to pay tax,but taxation is theft. In Third World countries, there are massive  corruption. The reasons or the purpose of which tax is meant for is subvated. And building of public school, roads, hospital, payment of salary etc can as well  be done with out taxation.
bizalaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

The reasons why we have to pay taxes is for the sake of our country. Because the government uses these funds to improve our country.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

The reasons why we have to pay taxes is for the sake of our country. Because the government uses these funds to improve our country.

Not only for the sake of our country but also for the sake of the citizens. Most of the citizens also enjoy the benefita of their tax during their retirement as they are able to receive pension which of course helps a lot in things such as medication. The only negative aspect that surrounds taxation is that it is prone to corruption especially in terms of making projects such as roads, schools, as the materials intended can be subjected to a change into a cheaper class and quality which will in turn become too dangerous given that the original quality of infrastructures are not followed. Therefore, transparwncy and liuidation of projects is very important.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

Government are getting their funds from our payment in taxes and that is why we should pay the tax because if there is no tax then there is no capital or fund that the government can use in order to make your country better. I don't pay tax because i get my sources of income in cryptocurrency which is not yet taxed in my country.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

Government are getting their funds from our payment in taxes and that is why we should pay the tax because if there is no tax then there is no capital or fund that the government can use in order to make your country better. I don't pay tax because i get my sources of income in cryptocurrency which is not yet taxed in my country.
We pay taxes but public facilities are not repaired, only certain places are good. then where our money we pay for this. I do not think the government is fair with that.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

I agree with you. Those are some reasons why we should pay taxes. Some people are angry on paying their taxes because they do not know where their taxes go but some are angry because this is the key for corruption.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: