Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3600 times)
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

Sometimes it is difficult to offset certain charges from your income, since crypto has no real tax jurisdiction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:55:58 AM

hmm.. i pay my taxes. but im my country i just can feel the public facility growth by it cost.
and some government employees use to corrupt the money for himself, so i hate to pay taxes.

Yeah there are lot of people currupt money by using taxes. But not all taxes is use in that way. There some government use it to build some public hospital , school and other government facilities. It is just depend on the leader.
Tax evasion is harm to country and we all want benefit for country but this is additional tax which is being implementing on us and is totally irrelevant because it is cryptocurrency which is decentralized. We are already paying taxes for other things for the betterment of country and its people. I feel happy for those who are enjoying tax free cryptocurrencies in their countries.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

As a good citizen we have to contribute for our country with paying taxes. so many benefits and we should support our government.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
we should neeed to pay taxes because crypto trading is a part of a job and we will get a. good amount of money here but this is not fair to people who loss a lot of money i think goverements need to collect taxes on people who gets a lot of money here.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

I think when bitcoin will become a worldwide national currency taxation system will need to be changed somehow because it will not have an opportunity to stay the same as it was before because of the Bitcoin going on.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

Actually, the main reason why we pay tax is because the government needs it to run a certain city or place. If we didnt pay our tax, they can't improve the city and they cannot give salary to their local workers.
Yes i agree to you mate and for that we say that it is a legal so we force to obey those rules to pay taxes and besides with our payments many roads,hospitals,schools etc. were develop with our help by just paying a bit of our salary,so in my part i am against by this law.
Not only that but so many other things that are of dire importance for the survival of a government. Tax money helps the government built a system which provides equal opportunities for all.

It helps the country build its armed force which is very important to keep away the intervention of the foreign countries. Besides, it improves the living standard of the citizen of the country by providing them with clean and green societies and basic facilities for free.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

Tax gets misused many times like funding NASA "planet mars mission". There are more meteorite hits on Mars than on Earth but they are spending tax payers multi-million dollars on Mars missions. Wasteful government expenditure of the governments must be cancelled by the taxpayers.

I agree! Some of the governments misuse the taxes of their citizen. However, taxes is essential to every places because that serves as their fund for building public infrastracture that aided to help people who aren't financially stable. Everyone of us must pay taxes so that government can build public hospitals, roads, bridges, and so on.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

Taxation is theft. "But who will build the roads" argument is really old and dumb, people are not some stupid monkeys who can't figure out things if no one guides them, there's nothing that can not be done privately and through voluntary cooperation (which is the same as privately). Roads, military, science and so on - all of it can and is done privately around the world. Government is exactly why Bitcoin was invented - you can't trust people with power and believe that they will do as they've promised, and even well-meaning leaders do stupid mistakes that cost billions. Just like Bitcoin have decentralized economy, some day people will decentralize power to the point when every individual will be independent from others.

I tend to disagree dude,before our ancestors born taxation was implemented already thousand in not million years ago so i believe its reasonable that people follow whats the past human does and besides why doubt or hated to pay taxes when this is only required from those whos earning?

Yeah many government personnels are making money out of list from taxes but theres a law that will track the, out.maybe not all of them but many has been punished from tax evations or tax theft.so don't generalize the negativity of what tax is all about
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Tax gets misused many times like funding NASA "planet mars mission". There are more meteorite hits on Mars than on Earth but they are spending tax payers multi-million dollars on Mars missions. Wasteful government expenditure of the governments must be cancelled by the taxpayers.

I agree! Some of the governments misuse the taxes of their citizen. However, taxes is essential to every places because that serves as their fund for building public infrastracture that aided to help people who aren't financially stable. Everyone of us must pay taxes so that government can build public hospitals, roads, bridges, and so on.

Yes it is very important to pay taxes because this will help to our government to obtain financial income for some infrastructure needed like school buildings, hospital, roads, bridges and etc, to improve countries economy and helps people at most.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:38:36 AM
Merited by kumala_abi (2)

Yes it is very important to pay taxes because this will help to our government to obtain financial income for some infrastructure needed like school buildings, hospital, roads, bridges and etc, to improve countries economy and helps people at most.
without any taxes , goverment hard to find finance source to provide public facilities.and maybe if this happen, all citizen can be very angry with their goverment.so we need to help our goverment to provide good infrastucture and other facilities.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.

Agreeing with this. The taxes we payoffs to the government is the same money that the government help us Technically if your government is not corrupt and people pays right amount of taxes, I'll do believe that better programs and services catering for the needs of the people would be implemented.
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

without any taxes , goverment hard to find finance source to provide public facilities.and maybe if this happen, all citizen can be very angry with their goverment.so we need to help our goverment to provide good infrastucture and other facilities.
no taxes no money.maybe that's can be good describtion if we dont any taxes to our goverment.taxes is main income source for goverment to run economic activity.
Pherjen5

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

no taxes no money.maybe that's can be good describtion if we dont any taxes to our goverment.taxes is main income source for goverment to run economic activity.
With Taxes, governments run and if there is no tax how will government run ?  Governments has a lot of expenditure and there only source to get money is the taxes.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

I would be okay with paying taxes if the money were actually used for the citizens but mostly the money is wasted on useless stuff like the BER Airport in Germany... it was planned to cost under 1 Billion and now it cost 7 Billions and still not ready... and its nowhere near finished... this is just a waste of money and a lot of people need to work a lot of hours to earn this money... thats why I hate paying taxes as its actually in the meaning a good thing but the way we live it sucks the blood of the people and its a total waste.
Linking bitcoins with taxes, i will suggest that government should think out ways on how they can tax on bitcoins, in this way people will benefit as they will use bitcoins freely and also government will be happy to keep on collecting taxes.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

What happens if you are in a third world country and there is massive corruption? You pay taxes and there are no roads, schools, or any essential public utilities. What you do see is the politicians and their cronies getting richer. Would you still argue that everybody should continue paying taxes?
i think this situation might not happened, because a country doesn't rule alone arbitrarily, there are some parties who can interfere, control or help rectify such condition
tantimutz

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

In my own country, we have more income we have to pay to the government, and their government will take money from the process of filing workers so that they can develop the country in a better way. With this tax that allows the governmentbuild the country and help curb the problem of unemployment.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

But we can't say that 100% of our tax was going to those projects. Some government stealing money in the fund of a one country.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

It was on the class a countries. But in the poor countries, corruption is the number one in where the taxes go. Projects that turns into plans but with alloted budget and such. But with tax infrastructure are built at the same timeot helps the poor people who can not sustain daily needs. Thats the positive sides of tax.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

But we can't say that 100% of our tax was going to those projects. Some government stealing money in the fund of a one country.
And we really can't control that. The only solution is to require the government to have a transparent record of each and every single transaction that they are doing with the taxes no matter how little or how big the transaction is. We need an accessible record that shows where did the funds go from start to finish as well as a picture of the output. For example, if they made a building out of the funds, they have to show us how much the steels cost, how much the cement cost, etc. They also have to show us a picture of the building so we're sure that it's not just a made-up building or just a picture of some other building. It should also be in forum style so that there will be people that lives near it that can confirm the existence of the building and if it's actually operational.

Funny thing is that this has been proposed in my country but they started with the smaller government which is called "barangays/towns" and a lot of them declined having transparent records which they are going to post in their town hall. With just that scenario, them declining the proposal, you already know that something fishy is going on in that particular town and they don't want the people to know it. There's no reason for them to decline if they aren't using the funds for something else, right? Smiley It should be the government's responsibility to show to the people what are they doing with the people's money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Taxes is already part of government ruling of each country we cannot do anything about it because it is mandated by the government and we need to do on what is right. Though it is hard for us to follow but we need to because it is stated in the law.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: