Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3610 times)
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:00:21 AM

Paying taxes is our obligation. If we don't pay taxes how a could a country gain budget for any infrastructure which needed to be built for our needs. This is the reason why up until now taxes can be considered as our savings for a better country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
You have all the positive outlook in where our money must go.Paying taxes is never been an issue unless the government used it in a very good purpose.If that certain payments should go to the right projects then i won't argue with it but in todays generation our taxes have made those corrupt government officials to be more richer than those who pays,these idea have made the government and the countries economy slow down improvements in which it should have been uplifting the economy  and not the individual life of government officials.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
You have all the positive outlook in where our money must go.Paying taxes is never been an issue unless the government used it in a very good purpose.If that certain payments should go to the right projects then i won't argue with it but in todays generation our taxes have made those corrupt government officials to be more richer than those who pays,these idea have made the government and the countries economy slow down improvements in which it should have been uplifting the economy  and not the individual life of government officials.
Yes I agree on that , paying taxes is really a good idea because it is for the improvement of the country it is used for the community to become more amazing. I believe that paying taxes is good but it is also depend on the government, because some of the government is corrupt and the budget will be lost and use for their own interest.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:19:07 AM

If paying taxes in the early age it has so many help on the government or an country to build hospitals,schools, roads, and even for the free consultation on hospitals and free education. but now a days taxes has been use on the corruption always putting it on the pockets of the officials they use projects road widening but the outcome is the materials is not good enough and the price is so much. paying taxes with it even we know its happening we cant do nothing because paying taxes is on the law. no one cant say what we will do on our taxes always the government decides it.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

In my country, people pay taxes. Those who are in the poor till middle class are the ones who pay more taxes than those who are already rich. It's okay to pay taxes, there's nothing wrong with that but the problem is the government, the one who is in the position. People pay taxes, the government just put it in their pockets. So where is the progress? Nothing. How I wish my country is like Japan. Full of life, fresh, clean and peaceful. Everyone is participating for their country to be world class.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

I think paying taxes is very good. You also participate to build your country for the better and can help finance the country to build infrastructure and some other developments.

facaxmcv5

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

I think actually, the main reason why we pay tax is that the government needs it to run a certain city or place. If we didn't pay our tax, they can't improve the city and they cannot give salary to their local workers.
r_herbert

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

Nobody likes paying taxes. I know it is important though. You all mentioned the reasons why we should pay or should not. It is important to remember why taxes were introduced. Actually, it has always existed. The first lawyers were priests. In ancient worlds, priests always asked people to bring something for sacrifice. The money was then used to warship a god and to build temples. Abraham in the bible paid taxes to Melchizedek. It is a kind of spiritual tradition. To get something, you need to give something away. Afterwards, kings and rulers started to collect money as well for their armies or to build cities. From there, it has involved into what we all call today tax.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

In my country, people pay taxes. Those who are in the poor till middle class are the ones who pay more taxes than those who are already rich. It's okay to pay taxes, there's nothing wrong with that but the problem is the government, the one who is in the position. People pay taxes, the government just put it in their pockets. So where is the progress? Nothing. How I wish my country is like Japan. Full of life, fresh, clean and peaceful. Everyone is participating for their country to be world class.

People will only pay taxes if their salary is very high but there are still jobs that is not required for you to pay taxes if it was low, that's how the system works in different countries.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

Taxes are good depending on the government, for instance we know that Canada has a high tax for their worker but they do have a good healthcare then there is other countries that do have high tax but the benefits are not that good.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

We pay taxes so that in our country there are money for free education, medicine, etc, but for some reason we do not get it.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

What happens if you are in a third world country and there is massive corruption? You pay taxes and there are no roads, schools, or any essential public utilities. What you do see is the politicians and their cronies getting richer. Would you still argue that everybody should continue paying taxes?
this is why the world must have supervisors to supervise taxes that have been paid to the government, so that the government doesn't use it arbitrarily
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

What happens if you are in a third world country and there is massive corruption? You pay taxes and there are no roads, schools, or any essential public utilities. What you do see is the politicians and their cronies getting richer. Would you still argue that everybody should continue paying taxes?
this is why the world must have supervisors to supervise taxes that have been paid to the government, so that the government doesn't use it arbitrarily

In my own opinion, the government does not need supervisor and they should behave in a correct manner by spending the taxes in the right way and not placing it on their own wallets.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

Everybody is paying taxes because this is also for our country this money is for all the people they will use this for projects like roads,they will build schools,hospitals and so many but theirs a problem for that some government politician they will plan for a project but they will corrupt for the money so that why many projects is not finish to my country because of that corruption.
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

It isn't as though things isn't possible without government however we know it isn't generally conceivable to get individuals together in one accord without one shape association. The association that will be regarded to complete capacities to that gathering. I'm stating this is the part that "administration" perform and this why charges are imposed to get the parts performed.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

I think paying taxes is very good. You also participate to build your country for the better and can help finance the country to build infrastructure and some other developments.
If the tax is justified and civilized then oke. And if those who take advantage of the tax to do bad deeds should be eliminated. Hope it will be stable and not bad.
_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

The tax is wealth redistribution
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:36:56 AM

Taxes offer the entire populace good than harm. We use to enjoy some social amenities within the societies and countries we hail from at large. Most people in the country refus to make due payment because they don't see what the government does for them in the country with the money.

Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

actually the government has a good goal to impose taxes on its citizens, because taxes are also used for the cost of developing all the country's infrastructure and those who enjoy it all of us
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

This is a good question paying taxes does not guarantee that you will get a good life in for it will help us in back in some other means. I do honestly observe this that in third world country taxes are very high like it puts a very high records all over the world but still does not compensate the needs of the poor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: